Question about mods/save games?

Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Anyway, I've downloaded the latest 2015 Real World Mod but, if I install it will it effect my saved game?

I've got quite a few Indie wrestlers bought in and WWE guys released. If I download the real world mod will it effect them and remove/add them to my WWE? Or can I safely install the real world pack and not effect my game at all?

Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Anyway, I've downloaded the latest 2015 Real World Mod but, if I install it will it effect my saved game?

I've got quite a few Indie wrestlers bought in and WWE guys released. If I download the real world mod will it effect them and remove/add them to my WWE? Or can I safely install the real world pack and not effect my game at all?

It won't affect your current save game but any future games you start will have the changes in the mod in place.

Yes, just use the importer, select all, and import. Any names already in use will be skipped over.

Adding on to this, if any workers have the same name but different spelling, they'll be imported. So you might end up with a Mark Calloway as well as The Undertaker depending on how the mod is set up.

Yes, just use the importer, select all, and import. Any names already in use will be skipped over.

Thanks... Having a bit of trouble with importing the pictures though. I've imported wrestlers but they have no pictures, but when I change my picture folder to the database with the new pictures, my original wrestlers from my original database (Like Seth Rollins, Cena, Wyatt etc) all lose their pictures?

Any advise how to fix this?

Cheers :)

Edit: No worries, I sussed it. Copied the original pictures into the new database and they're all there now. Thanks again for your help.

Archived