Most accurate RW database for WWE

Since I'm reading a few RW diaries in this forum at the moment and have planned on doing a 2013 diary myself for quite some time now, I'd like to know what as many people as possible think about the mods available in terms of how accurately they depict the real world. That means, worker's stats being not too high and not too low, popularity settings according to the real life card positions, and things like that. I'm only interested in WWE, the other companies don't really matter (although it's obviously better to have a mod where stats for not-so-popular guys have been done thoroughly as well).

The two obvious huge mods are from Fleisch and cpt. charisma. I'd like to start a game somewhere between April 2013 and August 2013, the earlier the better, and cpt. charisma is the only one who has a database available for that specific date. That said, it seems to me like his databases are pretty poorly done. Workers seem to have WAY too high stats, for example, and to me, there are way too many companies and workers in there which could really slow down the game when I'm not that interested in small companies trying to survive because I won't ever sign one of their workers anyway.

Fleisch's database seems to be way better in many regards, but here it seems to be the other way around: Worker's stats seem to be pretty low. The question here is, are those low stats realistic? Two examples are Bray Wyatt, whose micwork is ridiculously low in the August 2013 version of the database and only hardly exceeds the skills of someone like Cesaro in later versions, and Kalisto who sits at a 69 (C+) in high flying (I've watched some of his indy matches, he should be at a way higher level).

That leads me to the third candidate: The T-Zone from September 2015. I only had a small glimpse on it, but the worker stats seemed better than on cpt. charisma's or Fleisch's mods. Since my Windows installation currently stopped working and I don't have time to set it back up for the next two weeks, I'm not able to examine it further, but I'd be very happy if you could tell me what you think about it. Anyways, the huge downside to this obviously is that it's set in 2015, more than two years too late, and I'd need to make huge adjustments to get it working.

What I'd like to know now: Which of the three databases do you prefer and why?

And if there's an experienced modder who could tell me what I'd need to bear in mind when transforming the T-Zone database to 2013, that would be a huge help for me as well.

Archived