Wrestling actually being shown as a work

I know this goes against the whole premise of the game but here me out. One of the major goals in this game is to put on good matches but I find it heavily relying on repeating certain moves over and over until you are at the right momentum.

If you were to watch this in real life it would look really lame. I say what if your objective is to just get over in general. Instead of having the "battle" would be to just work out the match with your opponent and the road agent. The Road Agent declares the booker's wishes and you and your opponent discuss what spots you guys are going to do in the match. The Road Agent can veto certain spots that went against certain products or if he feels you guys are not safe enough to execute them.

When the match plays out you can see how well you guys did executing the match when the game gives you feedback during your spots. If your psychology rating is high enough there will be points in time where you can tell it's a better idea to change things during the match. Like you know the crowd is not built well enough for the finish so you call a high spot to raise them up for the finish.

Yeah there could be something like Crowd Buzz and if you have higher psychology you can tell when its the right to time to do specific moves or taunts or something.

All in all I like this idea especially since I had suggested a year ago, hope this does get added to the game. Maybe as a feature, for example you can do it this way or the battle way.

• 5 years later...