DIW: A Forced Rebuild

(This diary will be dry in appearance and presentation. Pics may be added may not and I'll also future CAWS from another member.)

October 2012

The Comedian opens up a wrestling school to supply DIW with cheap young talent. Also, He and Big jim Teasdale thought that another Dumfrey Pinn and Comedian feud was a good idea. This leads to Pinn tying Comedian as 3x DIW Champion.

November 2012

The feud is dead in the water as fans have grown tired of seeing the same feud for the 6th time. Fellow DIW star Tombstone has grown impatient and upset at the booking and management of DIW. Tension is building and Tombstone want to depart.

December 2012

RAW & APW both have targeted the top stars of DIW. DIW has seen a huge drop in attendance and now there top talents are moving on. DIW struggles to find a remedy to lesson the impending damage they are about to experience.

January 2013 (A Week from Showtime)

Comedian: What the hell are we gonna do?

Jim: Well, I think we need to bring in a few of the kids in our wrestling school along with some already established names from the independents.

Comedian: That sounds like a plan, but we have run DIW like shit and that can't happen this time. I still have those damned traitors so we can pull a decent show but we gotta get this right. Handle the hirings and meet me in 4 days.

Jim: Alright

3 Days from Showtime

Comedian: Damn, I didn't think you were coming. That's your drink by the way.

Jim: Thanks, I signed a few young kids who are decent in the ring, but what's better they seem to be insanely loyal to us. Also got a few decent name guys too.

Comedian: Wouldn't have it any other way. Hit me.

(Big Jim passes the list over to Comedian and begins to tell em about the rooks on the list along with a few vets)

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/JoeyPoison_alt2jt.jpg

22yr old Brett Black. The kid's had a rough life to say the least and struggles with drugs from time to time but he can talk, fly, and put together a decent match. He has a bright future for sure.

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/DazzlingDaveDiamond.jpg

Andrew Dallas is next and at 20 he is truly the future of Australian wrestling. This kid looks like a star and has charisma for miles. We should handle hime very carefully. Oh and the kid can sell like nobody's business.

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/SammyBach_alt4jt.jpg

Sean McCool is a 24yr old who is pretty average in the ring, but his charisma is what makes him stand out.

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/SpiffyStanStandish.jpg

Marc Beniot isn't a rookie at all. This 27yr old can wrestle circles around anyone on the roster and could possibly be the best pure wrestler in Australia.

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/UKDragon_alt1jt.jpg

Masked Dragon is Canadian but was raised in the UK. He's a 26yr old who is the only one who can hang with Marc we could have some instant classics on our hands with him and Marc.

Blaze Maximum, you know him as the man RAW booted for roids, but he is no doubt a game changer for us.

Jim: I also want to have a new championship for our low level workers to give them a platform, so what do ya think?

Comedian: Honestly you've out done yourself Jim. The hard thing is getting the unknowns over to make the fans give a damn and giving the guys on the low end of the totem pole a title sounds great and knowing you you already had the belt made(laughs). Jim, they're gonna be an important part of the show and we need to start getting to work.

DIW: Aussie Warfare

Marv's Sports Central

157 in Attendance

(The show kicks of with the announcers welcoming the fans who are watching the live stream and then it cuts to Pinn Enterprises who are in the ring)

Dumfrey Pinn: Well Well Well, it seems that there are more people here tonight_ You incompetent morons must know that this may very well be the last show DIW ever puts on(laughs) Ya know why? Because we, Pinn Enterprises, are leaving this dump and everyone knows we are the reason you all show'd up tonight_ I am going to defend my DIW Championship tonight against anyone man enough to face me later on tonight and I will leave as the DIW Cha---

(Familiar music hits and the crowd of 157 are waiting anxiously to see if there suspicions are right_ Vincent Victory steps out and the crowd loves every bit of it_ Dumfrey Pinn is livid and can't believe this)

Vincent: Well would ya look at that, your on your way out and an ass kicking is the exit ticket your gonna need_ You say you'll defend it against anyone huh? Well say goodbye to your championship and have fun in the minors_

Pinn: I'm not afraid of you ya hear me! You will lose and I WILL leave with this title! I can promise you that!

Vincent: Oh so you think I haven't thought about ass 1 & 2 over there? If so then your sadly mistaken because ya see I have some back up of my own_

(The Comedian's music hits and the fans are actually happy and excited_ No more are they seeing Comedian and Pinn but someone new is in the fray_ The men are have a stare down as the announcers talk up the main event for tonight)

Triple Threat To Decide The DIW Bloodstained Champion

Gyula Lakatos vs Mace Mueller vs Wez Dobberly

In a match with little heat and terrible in ring action, Mace Mueller wins in 9:08 to become the first DIW Bloodstained Champion_

Rating: 22

(The match is over and Mace is celebrating in the ring with his new championship_ Suddenly, Gyula Lakatos clothelines Mace in back of the head_ He begins to lay the boots into him and they the arena goes dark_ A lone spotlight comes up and shows an unknown man with jet black hair walking methodically to the ring_ Gyula picks up Mace Mueller as if holding him for the strange man_ Once in the ring Gyula tossed Mueller into the man and he spikes Muellers head into the mat_ He picks up the Bloodstained championship and stares blankly at it before placing it on the face of Mueller_ Gyula and the newcomer take their leave_)

Rating: 31

(Announcers talking about what has happened so far and sells the main event once again while also talking about a new debuting wrestler in Marc Beniot)

Marc Beniot vs Milton Hittlespit

In a match with little heat and decent in ring action, Milton wins in 12:34 by flash pinfall_

Rating: 36

Thoughts: Although unknown, Beniot had a great showing and made Milton look like a million bucks in the ring

Bad Truckers vs ???

(Bad Truckers make their way to the ring for their match but are clueless as to who their facing_ After a short wait a video package plays showing Andrew Dallas and Sean McCool_ The announcers put them over as two of the brightest prospects to graduate from the DIW School of Wrestling)

In a match with little to no heat and terrible in ring action, Andrew Dallas and Sean McCool pick up the victory after a snapshot)

Rating: 26

Thoughts: The Bad Truckers aren't that good in the ring which is probably why the new guys didn't look as good_ Either way a decent debut to say the least_

(The Bad Truckers can't believe they lost and Big Rig grabs a microphone)

Big Rig: You young punks got lucky! That all it was! It the grey big 'ol fluke you gon ever get boys! Next time, we will beat ya down!

(Andrew and Sean smile at each other before each grabbed a mic)

Andrew: Am I hearing you to idiots right?

Sean: Are ya sure you could even understand em Drew?

Andrew: Well hell I tried

Sean: (laughs) You two tubs of cooking grease just lost tonight_ Don't sit their and be sour_ Relax dude and enjoy the fact that you've been beat by the coolest man on the planet, Sean McCool

Andrew: Not only that, but you've been beaten by the dazzling one_ The Dallas-McCool Connection is one connection that is going to be THE elite team in DIW, so Bad Truckers get ready because there is only one thing you can do

Dallas-McCool Connection: BE JEALOUS!!!

Rating: 47

Thoughts: It's obvious these kids can talk, but the fact that they talked smack to two of the most intimidating men in DIW is sure to get them somewhere with the fans

(Vincent is being interviewed by Big Jim)

Big Jim: Vincent Victory you have come into DIW and immediately made an impact by challenging DIW champion, Dumfrey Pinn, why?

Vincent Victory: Well Big Jim, I've been watching DIW event's online and I always seen that fat ass with the title_ I've come to DIW for one reason and one reason only, and that's the DIW Championship_ A man like Dumfrey Pinn could never appreciate what that championship means and what it can do for your career_ He's a cheat, a pansy, and just an all out fat putrid P*ssy_ Tonight I wi---

(Angus McMiller and Wez Dobberly step into the shot with crooked smiles_ Vincent doesn't look to be backing down as Big Jim makes his exit_ The two stepped up in Vincent's face, but soon the Comedian would be standing right being Vincent Victory and Angus McMiller and Wez Dobberly back off)

Rating: 52

Thoughts: Vincent Victory is a huge addition for us and can truly lessen the impact left by the traitors_ I will enjoy seeing what he can do

DIW Tag Team Championship Match

The Barracudas vs The Apocalypse

In a match with little heat and decent in ring action, The Barracudas defeat The Apocalypse in 12:03 to become the new DIW Tag Team Champions

Rating: 37

Thoughts: It's a nice change of pace and although I hate to do that to Hatemonger, Warmonger will not be leaving as a champion

Tombstone vs Mayhem Mulhoney

In a match with little to no heat and decent in ring action, Mayhem Mulhoney defeats Tombstone in 5:48

Rating: 33

Thoughts: Good Riddance Tombstone I hope you have a terrible career in RAW

(The Announcers talk up everything that has transpired so far and once again sells the main event_ They also sell the new young feuds involving the new comers and it makes a great transition into the promo coming up from the man who attacked Mace Mueller)

(Once again the arena goes dark with a spotlight shining down on the man from before, but this time Gyula is close by_ The man sits down in a black hellish looking chair and stares into the audience and even glares into the camera as if looking at the fans through their computer screens)

???: The Darkness, the darkness calls out for those who are unworthy of the light_ I have been brought here to claim those unworthy souls and as the chosen harbinger I have called the darkened soul of Gyula_ From this day on he is no longer the man you once new, but the beast of destruction, Azazel_ Azazel, this is for you(hands over a dark mask that Azazel stares at and eventually puts on) I, I am known as Brett Black and I am your salvation from the light

Mace, you are the first Bloodstained champion and that alone causes your light to shine ever so bright_ The thing is, you don't deserve to hold that light nor be engulfed in that light_ I will show you why you have been deemed unworthy by the darkness and I will claim your soul and place it in the dark abyss_ We will meet soon and it will be your end_

(After Brett's last words a small fire pyro goes off and Brett and the newly named Azazel seemed to have vanished)

Rating: 44

Thoughts: The kid can cut one heck of a promo and have Gyula back there behind him looking all menacing helped a ton_ I can't wait to see what develops from this_ The lower midcard may become interesting

(A short video is played showing how we got the main event match_ Once it's over the announcers hype the match even more while talking about how scary Brett Black and Azazel are)

DIW Championship Match

Vincent Victory vs Dumfrey Pinn

In a match with decent heat and average in ring action, Vincent Victory defeated Dumfrey Pinn with a Victimizer in 17:39 to become the new DIW Champion

Rating: 35

Thoughts: Dumfrey was exposed with the length of the match but I don't give a damn_ Vincent looked like gold and can no doubt raise the prestige of the championship

(After the match the fans are cheering uncontrollably as there is a new DIW champion that is neither Dumfrey nor the Comedian_ The announcers talk about how great a moment this is and how they can't wait to see what happens at the next even and tells everyone to tune in next month for DIW One Wild Night_ Suddenly the Comedian makes his way down to the ring to congratulate the new champion)

(Comedian and Vincent Victory are in the ring together and celebrate the victory_ The Comedian is 100% behind Vincent as he continues to point at him and pump up the crowd to cheer_ Vincent and Comedian shake hands as Comedian makes his way to leave the ring_ Vincent is soaking it all in and then BOOM!!!! The comedian comes out of nowhere with a steel chair and begins wailing away on the new champion_ Soon the Dallas-McCool Connection comes running from the back and the Comedian quickly leaves the ring going to the crowd with a smirk on his face_ The announcers now put over everyone involved in the angle as best they can and once agains tells the fans to tune in next month to see the fallout of tonight)

Rating: 57

Thoughts: I don't think any of the fans were ready for that and it paid off as it was no doubt the highlight of the night

Show Rating: 45

Thoughts: Well this show was more than okay and surpassed every show we did last year, but I can't make a true evaluation until next month when my original top guys are gone_ I'm positive we'll be fine we've sparked interest once again in the promotion and I refuse to drop the ball_ It's time the people get something new and not Comedian being a 40x DIW champion

February 2013

Money.... Always An Issue

Comedian and Big Jim once again sat down for their monthly meeting and their was only one thing left to discuss.... money.

Comedian: Well mate we had one helluva show last month but our bottom line is shirty. We need to figure out a way to get some positive cash flow. Ideas?

Jim: The reason we didn't make a profit is because of the high dollar contracts of the now departed. We can't sit here and say something's wrong until this month's event.

Comedian: That may be true but even still we need a bigger push when it comes to money.

Jim: There's only one way to get more money and you know what it is.

Comedian: HELL NO MATE!!!! I REFUSE TO DO THAT!!!

Jim: This is why we've been in business for four years and only had 50k in the bank. You need to wake up! We can still be hardcore but the stories behind the hardcore can really benefit us!

Comedian: We'll see about making a change AFTER this month's event.

Jim: That's all I'm asking.

------------------------------

An Hour Later

------------------------------

Big Jim pulls out his cellphone to make a quick call.

Jim: Hello?

???: Yeah Jimmy I'm here.

Jim: Last month's show was a hit! I've never seen such buzz nor had a show that good! You gotta let me tell him.

???: No, I rather you have all the credit because I don't want my position to cloud my judgement. Then I'd be main eventing and everything. Thanks but no thanks. (click)

Jim: Kid, it's only a matter of time before your booker of DIW.

DIW: One Wild Night

Marv's Sports Central

286 people in attendance

You F*cked Up!

Vincent Victory is in the center of the ring with a mic in his hands as the DIW Championship lays on his left shoulder_ The fans in attendance chants his name and anxiously awaits for the new refreshing champion to speak_

Victory: Well, Well, Well(sighs) Last month was one hell of a night_ I arrived beat some ass and became the new DIW champion_ Yet, I feel like something spoiled my fun_ Hmm, what happened last month? What happened? Oh that's right, Comedian attacked me after my match last night_ Comedian!! Get your bald ass out here!

(Comedian's music hits and he steps out to a chorus of jeers)

Comedian: (laughs) Bub, you are insane ain't cha? Do you know who I am? I am the man who has carried this company on his back for four long years_ Who in the hell are you to come here and immediately set yourself up to be THE MAN around here?

Victory: If I remember correctly the last guy had an open invitation and I just so happen to answer it and whoop his ass and became the NEW DIW CHAMPION! NOW COMEDIAN!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE, YOU F*CKED UP!!! YOU AND ME HERE TONIGHT FOR THE MOST PRIZED CHAMPIONSHIP IN THIS COMPANY!!!

(fans cheer in agreement)

Comedian: You don't honestly think that you DESERVE to face me tonight do you??? How about you get a couple of wins as champion under your belt before you ever try and step up to me bub! Besides, I hear your already scheduled to compete tonight and you don't want to over expend yourself! I want to beat you at your best so no not tonight_

(the crowd boos as Comedian makes his exit and Victory is in the ring obviously pissed off)

(The announcers talk up the exchange and the fateful meeting between Vincent Victory and Comedian_ They also hype up the Dallas-McCool Connection as they get ready for a DIW Tag Team championship match they earned after their victory over Bad Truckers_)

DIW Tag Team Championship Match

Barracudas vs Dallas-McCool Connection

The Barracudas are as violent as they come, but the Dallas-McCool Connection showed that they were ready time and time again_ Sean seemed to have the match in the bag as he measured Chopper for the Cool Whip, but the Bad Truckers made their way to the ring distracting both Dallas and McCool_ This gave the champs the opening they needed as they put away the Sean McCool with a double Aussie Slam for the 3_

Thoughts: Well, it was pretty kind of the Barracudas to make the Dallas-McCool Connection look strong, but they just aren't truly ready for gold_

You Ain't Nothing!

The match is over and the Bad Truckers are laying the boots into the Dallas-McCool Connection_ The young girls in the front can be heard pleading with the Bad Truckers on DMC's behalf, but DMC continue their assault_ Big Rig leaves the ring to grab a table which he sets up on the outside_Sean McCool is laid out by a vicious chair shot from Diesel Dan as Big Rig is on the apron with Andrew Dallas_ He places Dallas' head in between his leg and throws him down through the table with a powerbomb! DMC has been dismantled and a messege has been sent

Thoughts: The Bad Truckers are scary dudes and what better way to put some heat on em by destroying the pretty boys of DMC_ This fued will no doubt pick up steam if we can keep the momentum rolling

(The announcers put over the fued as best they can before switching focus to a match between Comedian and Vaughan and selling Comedian vs Vincent Victory)

Comedian vs Vaughan

Comedian was a man possessed as he gave no room for Vaughan to breathe_ He finished him off with a DDT onto a steel chair to pick up the win_

Thoughts: Comedian is by far the most popular man on the roster along with Vincent Victory_ I plan to hold off the meeting between these two but hopefully it doesn't kill any momentum in the process_ Comedian looks strong here nothing more nothing less

(Announcers put over how dominate Comedian was in that match and says he's like a man with a big chip on his shoulder_ It transitions into a pre recorded promo from Mace Mueller about Brett Black and Azazel)

Not Afraid!

(Mace is shown in a dimly lit locker room with an intense stare at the camera)

Mace Mueller: Last month I was attacked after becoming the very first bloodstained champion_ Why? Because some weirdo claims that the darkness wants and I'm unworthy that's why_ Listen up you two wierdos_ I am not afraid of you, never will be, and don't have any plans of being afraid of you_ You want me? You wanna claim my soul? You can come and get it anytime and any place_ As for right now, I have a title to defend

Thoughts: A decent promo from Mace_ He isn't known for being that much of a talker, but this should get the story moving along decently

DIW Bloodstained Championship Match

Marc Beniot vs Mace Mueller

Marc Beniot once again puts on a decent match and pulls out the best Mace had to offer before being put away_ Mace retains his title

Thoughts: Marc is truly a blessing as he can really get something out of anyone and after he's done teaching the boys I will no doubt reward him

(Announcers talk up the skill of Marc while giving Mace his due as champion before the lights cut out and they sell the arrival of Brett Black and the newly dubbed Azazel)

You Should Run!

Mace Mueller looks all around the darkness as a lone light shines upon him_ A voice can be heard and it's the voice of Brett Black

Brett Black: Don't search for us_ You could look into the dark abyss for an eternity and wander the darkness night and yet you still could not see us_ You claim you do not fear us and it is admirable that you cling to the falseness of courage for my dear Mace, all eventually fear the darkness_ There is only one thing that can save you in this instant and that is run, run away from the darkness or you will be consumed______RUN!!!

(The lights return to show a massive masked figure standing behind Mace_ The announcers yell and shout as if pleading with Mace to just leave the ring, but Mace turns around instead_ Once he turns around he is met with a big boot from Azazel_ Azazel picks up Mace and gives him a hellacious chokeslam_ Just as Azazel was going to attempt another, something blares through the speakers_)

Speakers: OOOOOOOHHHH YYYYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!

(Blaze Maximum comes charging down the ramp and into the ring laying into Azazel_ Azazel is being pushed back towards the ropes and Blaze clothelines him over the top rope, but Azazel lands on his feet and stares at Blaze while stepping back)

Thoughts: Blaze Maximums debut was a success and although he is far above all involved he is just what the feud needs to give it a bit of credibility_ This shot of momentum is great and hopefully all involved can rise to the top like the cream they are

(The announcers speak excitedly about the arrival of Blaze Maximum and the potential change that can come about because of him_ They then fill people in on the main event between Mayhem Mulhoney and Vincent Victory for the DIW title while Lori struts around singing autographs_)

DIW Championship Match

Mayhem Mulhoney vs Vincent Victory©

The match had nice back and forth action and Mulhoney was giving the champ everything he had but it wasn't enough_ A top rope superplex through a table gave Vincent the 3 and the win_

Thoughts: The match did fairly well given the fact that Mulhoney was exhausted near the end_ Even still I will not shorten my main even time because someone can't hang_ Either work on your cardio or struggle to make it to the tope because you won't last long without a motor in DIW

I Will End You

The announcers give Mulhoney credit in his efforts but put over the champ in a strong way_ As the champ celebrates Comedian's music hits and he steps onto the stage_ Comedian and Victory exchange words from a distance and start to head toward each other_ Before contact can be made almost the entire locker room comes out to hold these two men back_ Most of their efforts were focused on Victory as Comedian smirked and baited the champion daring him to strike_ The announcers once again put over the possible match up between the two while informing the viewers of the live stream that DIW will be on the bloke network every monday starting next month_ They thank them for tuning in and promises all big events will continue to be streamed over the internet

Thoughts: Well the last segment showed once again why these two are what's best for DIW right now and the lowercard has two feuds that will no doubt propel some people higher up the card or so I'm hoping_ Now we have TV and although we're gonna be paying all expenses while receiving no cash from the network, I'm pretty sure I can get some investors to help us out in these coming months_ Time to see what's the next step for DIW

Show Rating: 40

DIW: Action Zone on The Bloke Channel

Marv's Sports Central

292 in attendance

(Announcers welcome the fans to the action zone and put over all happening feuds including the fact that Brett Black will finally compete against Blaze Maximum)

Let The Darkness Come

(Blaze Maximum makes his way to the ring to some cheers and grabs a mic once in the ring)

Last month I ran out here and fought off a 6'10 300lb monster in order to save the DIW Bloodstained champion yeah. People asked me since then why, why did I help him yeah. Ya see I couldn't just sit back and let them have all the fun brother yeah. So tonight, I'm gonna stand across from Brett yeah, and I'm gonna beat em down. Then Boom, a top rope elbow and it's all over brother. OHHHH YEEAAAH!!!!

Thought: This dude has to be insane and I don't know what he was saying but for some reason I liked it.

Azazel vs Milton Hittlespits

The match started just as quick as it ended. Azazel dominated from the word go and he did a service by putting Milton away with a chokeslam.

Thoughts: Azazel isn't that great a worker but even so he has a bright future ahead of him thanks to Brett Black.

(announcers hype up the dominating performance of Azazel but quickly transition to the next segment as something urgent is happening backstage)

War

Comedian nd Vincent Victory are shown brawling backstage. Death Ref along with others are trying yo break it up. Comedian and Victory are sending punches toward everyone while trying to get to each other. It takes about 5 minutes to get them apart. All that can be heard are profane words being shouted, no doubt coming from the two men trying to rip each other apart.

Thoughts: A great Brawl is all I can say. Nothing gets people to stop and watch more than an all out fight.

Blaze Maximum vs Brett Black

The main event of the night and it quickly gets under way. Blaze and Brett had plenty of back and forth and Blaze eventually gets the upper hand. He hits Brett with a body slam and heads to the top rope. Once up top he points to the crowd meanwhile Azazel has somehow come from under the ring. Blaze sees Azazel and leaps to the outside hitting him with a huge double ax handle, but Azazel is still standing! Blaze climbs the apron preparing to strike once more, but Brett hits him with a drop kick sending crashing down. Brett looks at Azazel and makes a cut throat motion, and Azazel begins ripping up the announce table. Blaze was gonna go for a ride, but Mace's music hits and the focus is shifted. However, as soon as Mace hit the ring the arena went dark and when the light came back they were gone. An evil chuckle blasts through the arena as the show comes to a close.

Thoughts: A great main event from these two and at this rate they are possibly overshadowing the DIW Championship feud. Only time will tell if this feud is truly gold, but all and all this was a great show.

Show Rating: 38

DIW: Action Zone on The Bloke Channel

Marv's Sport Central

300 in attendance(Sold Out)

(The show opens with Brett Black and Azazel in the center of the ring)

Brett Black: Blaze Maximum and Mace Mueller, you two are true fools. The Darkness is not something you can stop. No matter how hard you fight or how hard you try, you will succumb. You see the Darkness is a black rose and she blooms with malicious intent. Azazel and I are forevermore its loyal soldiers and at Uncensored, you two will know you...will...know.

(announcers hype the match between the four men for DIW Uncensored while transitioning to the first match of the night)

DIW Tag Team Championship

Bad Truckers vs The Barracudas

The two team were brutal towards each other and it seemed neither could get the upper hand. DMC came out and their mere presence distracted the Bad Truckers long enough for The Barracudas to get the victory and retain the titles.

(announcers hype the feud between DMC and Bad Truckers before hyping the DIW champion being in action next against Vaughan while also being joined by Comedian on commentary)

Vaughan vs Vincent Victory

The match was strong and solid with both men giving great effort. Comedian bad mouthed both men every chance he goit and added fuel to his feud with Vincent Victory. Vincent Victory eventually picked up the win with no interference from Comedian.

Comedian and Vincent have a face off to end the show while the announce team once again did their jobs.

Thoughts: well, this show was a success and we even sold out the small arena. I gave a spotlight to all three fueds and it went pretty well. Its becoming obvious that the current tag champs are place holders but ah well. If these feuds work out well I'll have a new Bloodstained champion to build my midcard around and I'll have a future DIW champion waiting in the wings. The future looks bright for us.

Archived