Game Freeze Ups

Arlie-

I'm posting this here, because you closed out the thread in the tech support forum for BBCF.

The thread I'm referring to was called "crashes". Since I was experiencing the same problem...I tried both your solutions you recommended...alas...to no avail. Problem is yet to be corrected on my end.

Also, I posted a few days back that when I d/l and install v1.62 the opening screen shows V1.61. I tried 4 different d/l's from your link with the same result.

Are my crashes occurring because I can't get off of v1.61 on to v1.62?

PS-all my playing time using v1.52 I never experienced ANY problems over the last 3-4 years.

I moved this to tech support. Even if a thread you are following gets closed, please start a new thread there as it is easier for me to track for future updates.

There was a crash issue with 1.61. You need to make sure you are using 1.62. At this point, I would just do a completely new install on a new folder to ensure you have the latest version. I would backup your current saves (although I might just try a new game after install if you keep having issues), uninstall the game and then run the updated full install here:

http://download.elicense.com/GDS/BBInstall.exe

Archived