So why should I buy WMMA 4

I bought WMMA 3 a while ago and had some fun and was thinking of buying this tommorow. What makes the 4th edition any different? Was thinking of using the Modern Warriors 4 mod if I were to buy it. Is it worth my 35 bucks? I played the demo and I got mixed reactions so far. I support small indy game developers and I would like some opinions on this subject.

The WMMA4 Developer's Journal thread lists all the changes that are in the game.

The thread already mentioned is probably the best one to read; although it's from 2014, there's no reason that the opinions are going to be radically different from now - it is the same game, after all. (I'm not sure why "more positive than negative" is a bad thing in your eyes?) Alternatively, there's "What are the best/worst things about WMMA4?" and "Fight/game engine discussions" threads on the first page of this forum which both fit your needs as far as I can see.

As usual however, the best way to decide is to do what you've already done and play the demo and make your own mind up.

The WMMA4 Developer's Journal thread lists all the changes that are in the game.

The thread already mentioned is probably the best one to read; although it's from 2014, there's no reason that the opinions are going to be radically different from now - it is the same game, after all. (I'm not sure why "more positive than negative" is a bad thing in your eyes?) Alternatively, there's "What are the best/worst things about WMMA4?" and "Fight/game engine discussions" threads on the first page of this forum which both fit your needs as far as I can see.

As usual however, the best way to decide is to do what you've already done and play the demo and make your own mind up.

I meant more negative then positive. Typo. With that being said with the numerous amount of patch updates I guess I MIGHT pick it up even though the price might be a little too steep and should be on Steam if WMMA 3 already is.

I meant more negative then positive. Typo. With that being said with the numerous amount of patch updates I guess I MIGHT pick it up even though the price might be a little too steep and should be on Steam if WMMA 3 already is.

Wmma4 is waaaay better than WMMA3.

Only if you don't want one night tournament

Wmma4 is waaaay better than WMMA3.

Only if you don't want one night tournament

Actually, that pretty much sums it up. Like Adam said: if you want a list --> dev diary.

There's some differences in the engine too as it tends to favor wrestlers a little bit over grapplers and strikers but that's just the perception of a couple of users.

Archived