World Wrestling Syndicate

A syndicate is a self-organizing group of individuals, companies, corporations or entities formed to transact some specific business, to pursue or promote a shared interest.

The world of wrestling has had many ups and downs over the last 15 years. Once prominent groups have come and gone, but you already knew that, didn’t ya?! Over the last few years we have seen a large growth among the Indy federations, and cult followings develop for various superstars all around the world. TNA Impact Wrestling was at one time rising rapidly, but a serious of missteps over the last three-four years has left the company reeling and without a direction, one more mistake and they could be gone forever. Ring of Honor has steadily developed superstars and has a great cult following but has yet to truly have that breakthrough required to call it the number two federation in the world. Now with some national television coverage the brand is on the rise, but if it can unseat Impact is still yet to be seen. Jeff Jarrett has recently launched Global Force Wrestling with the goal of promoting wrestling worldwide, but thus far he has been unable to secure a TV deal or any footing even nationally. The number two brand in the world right now is New Japan Pro Wrestling, but even NJPW has had its issues and is focused on providing its fan base, the Japanese, with the best product locally.

With that in mind, World Wrestling Syndicate was formed to fill a need. World Wrestling Syndicate is a wrestling organization at heart, there will be storylines, there will be big names, and there will be missteps.

World Wrestling Syndicate will try to follow the steps of companies past to reach the eyes of the viewers around America, and eventually the world. To start, leveraging some relationships the company intends to launch a weekly Pay-Per-View, focusing on big wrestling fans rather than casual viewers. Using this method the company hopes to attract the smarks, those who don’t believe a company can still surprise them and those who know everything about everyone in the business. They intend to attract the loyal fans, and give them something new and fresh to follow by promoting both fresh faces and familiar stars.

With that said, until the company has a following and some footing they will be running iPPV’s, the same route that many of the small indy’s are currently using.

WWS Culture Shock launches Friday, October 30th, 2015… enjoy.

Those who logged onto http://www.wws.com and paid $4.95 were treated to the first ever episode of WWS Culture Shock. No roster was published in advance, no matches were promoted, all fans were promised was that if they bought the show, at the end of it they had the option to chime in and rate the show, if they rated the show as “Not Worth Watching” they would be given a full refund, plus a code valid for another iPPV program from one of the other Indy’s (for example: ROH, PWG). The company was putting the money exactly where their mouth was. This promise alone helped the sales of the show. Locally, WWS promoted the show to faithful wrestling fans, and local foodies and concertgoers. Again the promise was the same, pay $10 to enter, if you hated the show, they’d refund you. This method, although controversial was exactly what WWS is all about.

http://phoenixtheaterhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Celebrity-Theatre-002.jpg

To start the show a single spotlight shined down on the ring in the middle of the theater-in-the-round styled Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona. The ring stood in the center of the elevated stage with a simple black ramp running up the middle and into a small portal where the talents would enter from. As the camera panned back and the spotlight headed up the ramp it centered upon Jim Cornette. The crowd loudly popped for the recognizable figure.

Cornette stepped into the ring and welcomed the fans to World Wrestling Syndicate.

Cornette: Wrestling fans, Live in Phoenix and around the world watching through that magical device known as the Internet, WELCOME TO WORLD WRESTLING SYNDICATE. We’ve promised to be different, we’ve promised to bring you the stars you want to see and we’ve promised to show you exactly what makes wrestling entertaining. We’ve asked you to trust us… and NOW IT IS TIME. I’ll promise you this…tonight, you will see names you know and love and some you've never heard seen before. And I know that you’ll find stories worth following… But why should I tell you about it when I can merely show you… Let’s kick this off with six of the best cruiserweight wrestlers in the world. The following match-up is a six-man elimination showcase.

(The crowd pops)

Cornette: Introducing first, you’ll recognize him from the WWE, TNA and recently Lucha Underground… He is DAIVARI.

(Daivari comes out from the curtain to a medium pop, some fans clearly are disappointed by the first superstar out of the curtain).

Cornette: Next, turn your attention to the rafters, coming to us from Johannesburg, South Africa, a man who needs no introduction, THE DAREWOLF, PJ BLACK.

(The fans had a much larger pop for the former Justin Gabriel)

Cornette: From the land of the Rising Son, this is a star we believe you’ll want to know… AKIRA TOZAWA.

(Tozawa comes out to a mild reaction)

Cornette: One of the best young flyers, this is RICOCHET.

(Loyal Lucha Underground fans recognize that Ricochet performs as Prince Puma, and he receives a very warm reception)

Cornette: So how are we doing so far??? Well get ready to turn it up as I introduce to you the next two superstars…

(Just then two men walk out from the curtain) On your left, JIMMY RAVE… and on your right, SHELTON BENJAMIN.

(The fans pop huge as Shelton levels Jimmy Rave on the ramp and the official rings the bell to start the match)

Online the fans are introduced to Lenny Leonard and Bobby Cruise, our announce team for the night.

Benjamin rolls Rave into the ring and promptly nails Paydirt on him, eliminating Rave within 10 seconds. The final five men gear up and the fight is on. The next elimination came when Akira Tozawa walked into a huge kick from Black and the Magic Carpet Ride from Daivari. Ricochet picked up the pace and made the first shocking elimination hitting Black with the Benadriller (a huge fireman’s carry dropped into a roundhouse kick). Daivari, Ricochet and Benjamin squared off with Benjamin and Ricochet double-teaming Daivari. Benjamin hits Paydirt and eliminates Daivari. As Benjamin and Ricochet square off the fans get into the match as the two of them put on a fast-paced clinic, drawing many oohs and aahs from the crowd. The end saw Benjamin go for Paydirt only for Ricochet to sweep his legs out from under him, hit him with a Benadriller and then follow it up with a huge 630 splash for the upset victory.

Winner: Ricochet

-------------------------------------

We head backstage for our first segment; Dalton Castle is seen is his flamboyant jumpsuit. He turns to the camera but before he can even begin to speak he is assaulted by Silas Young. Our announcers immediately mention that Young and Castle have been embroiled in a nasty feud in Ring of Honor and this appears to have carried over to WWS.

“MOOSE, MOOSE, MOOSE”

In the ring already stood Adam Thornstowe, better known as one half of Reno SCUM. “Moose” Quinn Ojinnaka pumped his fist down to the ring. The bell rang and he quickly disposed of Adam Thornstowe for the 1-2-3.

WINNER: "Moose" Quinn Ojinnaka

The camera takes us to downtown Tempe, Mill Avenue to be exact. We see a large man guarding the door to a hip bar, a long line of attractive women are waiting to enter. A car pulls up and out walks Robbie E, known here as Rob Eckos… Eckos walks straight up to the bouncer, whispers in his ear and heads inside with three brunettes hand plucked from the line. The bouncer, who the announcers identify as Adam “The Big O” Ohriner, stops the rest of the crowd from entering as the production crew heads back to the ring.

In Ring we see Doug Williams and Chris Hero.

These two men have been universally undervalued and they put on a solid technical wrestling showcase for the fans tonight. The match was a solid showing of what WWS stands for and the fans respected the Chain Wrestling throughout the contest. Doug Williams got the win when he hit his rolling suplex combo known as Chaos Theory.

WINNER: Doug Williams

Backstage again we see Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian, in full regalia, drinking martinis at a round table. Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish walk up and interrupt the little pow-wow…before anything happens, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley walk-up. At this point the crowd is going wild… Jim Cornette walks up and is fascinated by what he sees, he tells the gaggle of stars that tonight they can all expect to have a chance to shine… but there is still one more well-oiled tag machine to join this party, and in tonight’s Semi-Main Event we will see four teams battle it out.

Back in the ring a man named Larry Dallas cuts a promo on the WWS roster and the fans as a whole. He tells us he invests in fighters of all shapes and sizes and is excited to grow his market here in the WWS. He introduces us to his first client, a small cruiserweight by the name of Scott Reed… Suddenly Stevie Richards makes his debut stepping through the curtain to a hearty round of applause.

Scott Reed was a relative unknown to the crowd and it showed. Despite Larry Dallas’ attempts to get the crowd behind Reed, Richards experience proved to be too much. He hit a huge Stevie Kick to the gut and followed it up with the Cobra Clutch for a submission victory.

Winner: Stevie Richards

Backstage again we see a gritty promo featuring Phill Shatter, Tommy Mercer and Jax Dane. The group is hyped up as a training killing machine and a force to be reckoned with in WWS.

A familiar theme, “Scorched Ops”, comes over the PA as Jay Lethal steps out of the curtain to a huge applause. Lethal tells us we should feel fortunate to see a man of his magnitude on this show… He says that over the last month he’s had a constant thorn in his side and tonight seemed like a good time to pull that thorn out. Just then Roderick Strong walked out to a big applause.

This is another rivalry that has been playing out on ROH TV Recently. Without his House of Truth, Jay Lethal appeared to be a little short-handed. The two men went back and forth and put on what wound up being the second best match on the card. The end saw Strong take advantage of a Lethal miscue to hit the Double Knee Lung Blower for the shocking, but not necessarily upset victory.

WINNER: Roderick Strong

To hype our Main Event we see a promo for James Storm. Storm goes through his usual spiel, he mentions that he knows that Abyss is here tonight and both he and Abyss go way back. Hell they just recently concluded a storyline where Abyss was subordinate to Storm, but Storm said he isn’t here to rehash the past. He’s here to fight. And while he doesn’t know who the other two competitors will be for the Main Event, Jimmy Cornette promised him they were both former champions. He says that if you step in his way, he’ll knock your jaw off, SORRY BOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

WWS believes that Tag Team wrestling showcases the best that wrestling has to offer, this match saw four of the strongest teams in recent memory come together for a colossal match that wound up winning Match of the Night. War Machine (Raymond Rowe and Hanson) wound up being the surprise fourth team and they used their significant size advantage to control much of the early part of the match. The Addiction was all too happy to sit off to the side and watch as the Motor City Machine Guns, War Machine and reDRagon dueled it out in the ring. Ultimate Kazarian tagged himself into the match and the action involving reDRagon and War Machine spilled out of the ring and into the back. Kaz and Daniels used the Motor City Machine Guns biggest weakness (their knees) to their advantage, slowly, piece by piece wearing them down until Kazarian ultimately hit the Wave of the Future on Shelley and the Addiction won the match.

Winners: The Addiction

Another pre-main event hype shows Austin Aries career in wrestling, hyping the fact that he is the self-proclaimed greatest man who ever lived… as the promo begins to wrap-up we hear a voice clearing his throat… the crowd goes wild as the lights go off and the spotlight illuminates Ethan Carter III in the entry way.

ECIII: (Clearing his throat again)... CUT THAT CRAP. (Long pause to soak in the boos) My name is…wait wait wait. Let me tell you a story first. Wrestling is all about stories after all, wrestling is about kayfabe, wrestling is about suspending disbelief. Well guess what, in case you didn’t already know it, I’m not Dixie’s rich nephew, I’m not Mr. USA, I’m not Derrick. I… AM…MICHAEL…. HUTTER and I AM GREATNESS. I came to World Wrestling Syndicate to tell my true story. Tonight continues my climb to glory, my climb back to the pinnacle, my rise to whatever you people believe is your GOD. I’ve been fed bullshit stories for years, well now it’s my time to shine… Austin Aries, you aren’t the greatest, I AM. James Storm, I’m not worried about my luck, and Abyss… you aren’t scary… hell at one point I think you were my lawyer. TONIGHT, MICHAEL HUTTER will make you remember……..the……..NAME!

The Main Event featured four men all of whom have held the TNA World Championship at one time. The announcers put over WWS as place that the worlds best talents will want to come to. A place where wrestlers will be welcomed with open arms and where the fans will truly become invested in the stories and struggles of these men. This match was a traditional fatal-four-way in the sense that we saw many near pin falls. In fact all four men hit their signature maneuvers at one point or another only to see their pinfall attempt broken up. As the match wound its way towards the finish Abyss hit two huge Black Hole Slams, one on Storm and one on Aries but before he could go for the pinfall we heard a voice from the rafters calling to Abyss. Abyss stood up and began staring up into the lights. As he spun around Hutter kicked him square in the stomach and followed-up with the One Percenter (Headlock Driver) for the 1-2-3 and the victory… Michael Hutter stood tall for only a few seconds before someone wearing a dark black hoodie and ripped jean shorts climbed into the ring…

WINNER: Michael Hutter

Figure: “Mr. HUTTER……..DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????”

Bully Ray pulled the hood down, promptly kicked Hutter in the groin and left him reeling as he Bully Ray stood tall in the ring. The announce team thanked us for watching, promised more excitement in November and left us wandering, who distracted Abyss, what brought Bully Ray to WWS and what does this all mean for the future of the company.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AMarc9-8" data-cite="AMarc9-8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40405" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will be following this one, best of luck!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave_Scott" data-cite="Dave_Scott" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40405" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You've got a cool concept here, and I think it could be something, but honestly the roster just looks like TNA and ROH had a baby. Maybe try hiring some unknowns and giving them a push? Just a suggestion. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Appreciate the comments guys. I agree with your feedback entirely, and part of it is by design. I know ROH/TNA relatively well so in designing this I wanted to create a company that took some of the elements of the stories I knew and loved and "draw fans" in by promoting the wrestling aspect of it. We will branch away from the TNA/ROH hybrid that occurred, but you are definitely right. As we develop some characters and create some stories I think we will develop some stars… a group I personally have high hopes for are debuting on the next show…</p><p> </p><p> Speaking of which…</p><p> </p><p> -----------------------------------------------</p><p> <a href="http://www.wws.com" rel="external nofollow">http://www.wws.com</a></p><p> November 13th, 2015 World Wrestling Syndicate comes to you live from Tucson, Arizona. The companies bi-weekly pay-per-view format is off and running and we have eight matches booked for you this week. Take a peek at our exclusive online preview, and call Cablevision to watch live.</p><p> </p><p> Building off our debut show <strong>Michael Hutter</strong> has challenged <strong>Bully Ray</strong> to a one-on-one match that will be our Main Event. After being brutally assaulted on the way to the ring for the six-man Cruiserweight showcase, <strong>Jimmy Rave</strong> has challenged <strong>Shelton Benjamin</strong>. The winner of that showcase, <strong>Ricochet</strong> will also be in action as he takes on <strong>PJ Black</strong>. During our four-team tag showcase on the debut show War Machine and reDRagon couldn't keep the fight in the ring and now the IWGP Tag Team Champions, <strong>reDRagon</strong> will take on <strong>War Machine</strong> in tag action. All this plus much much more.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40405" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick Match Lineup:<p> PJ Black vs. Ricochet</p><p> Dalton Castle vs. Silas Young</p><p> David Luster vs. Stevie Richards</p><p> Chris Hero vs. Roderick Strong</p><p> Austin Aries vs. Doug Williams</p><p> Jimmy Rave vs. Shelton Benjamin</p><p> reDRagon vs. War Machine</p><p> Bully Ray vs. Michael Hutter</p></div></blockquote>

<p>Quick Match Lineup:</p><p>

PJ Black vs. <strong>Ricochet</strong></p><p>

<strong>Dalton Castle</strong> vs. Silas Young</p><p>

David Luster vs. <strong>Stevie Richards</strong></p><p>

<strong>Chris Hero</strong> vs. Roderick Strong</p><p>

<strong>Austin Aries</strong> vs. Doug Williams</p><p>

Jimmy Rave vs. <strong>Shelton Benjamin</strong></p><p>

<strong>reDRagon</strong> vs. War Machine</p><p>

Bully Ray vs. <strong>Michael Hutter</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40405" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">WWS: Culture Shock November 14th, 2015 (Episode 2)</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Show opens with <strong>Lenny Leonard</strong> and <strong>Bobby Cruise</strong> running us down the debut show, they highlight <strong>Bully Ray</strong> interrupting <strong>Michael Hutter</strong>’s big win and just in time, <strong>Bully Ray</strong>’s music hits and out he comes.</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bully%20Ray_alt_zpsziq0bjir.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bully%20Ray_alt_zpsziq0bjir.jpg</span></a></p><p> <strong>Bully Ray</strong>: Tucson, Arizona, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!? (the crowd pops loudly). My name is Bully Ray and I am a legend of the ring and a man among boys here in World Wrestling Syndicate. I came here with one purpose in mind…To hurt people. Ethan Cart…wait sorry, MICHAEL HUTTER come on down here so I can beat your ass again.</p><p> </p><p> (<strong>Jim Cornette</strong>’s theme rings out and Cornette walks out onto the ramp)</p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jim%20Cornette_zpskwesohse.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jim%20Cornette_zpskwesohse.jpg</span></a></p><p> <strong>JC</strong>: Bully… It is so nice to see you here. My friend we go wayyyyy back now don’t we? And you know what, here in World Wrestling Syndicate we are doing things differently, if you want Michael Hutter, you can have him… In fact you can have him right now…..</p><p> </p><p> (Michael Hutter comes out)</p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ethan%20Carter%20III_zpspr4plpdp.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ethan%20Carter%20III_zpspr4plpdp.jpg</span></a></p><p> <strong>MH</strong>: Excuse me. I don’t care who you are or what you’ve done old man. As far I can I tell I make the rules around here. You were right about one thing. Bully Ray, you and Jim-Bob or whatever your name is do go way back. I assume you go so far back that you both got a discount at Denny’s this morning. (The crowd starts chanting at Hutter “Ethannnnn…..Carterrrrr…..”) Shush shush shush all of you, I am talking and you will listen (Crowd boos). Bully Ray, tonight you will get a match with me… but it will not be right now. It’ll be in the Main Event, because I… AM…. THE MAIN EVENT!</p><p> </p><p> (Hutter walks backstage as Bully Ray plays to the crowd and we see a recap of the Cruiserweight six-man match from the debut show)</p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ricochet vs. PJ Black</strong></p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ricochet_zpsqy1lsfuk.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ricochet_zpsqy1lsfuk.jpg</span></a>VS<a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Justin%20Gabriel_zpsgxbacfzm.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Justin%20Gabriel_zpsgxbacfzm.jpg</span></a></p><p> (Great little back and forth match here, the fans get really into and the cruiserweight division definitely looks like one that will carry the midcard of World Wrestling Syndicate for a long time coming. The finish in this match came when Ricochet threw PJ Black into the corner and hits him with a solo Poetry In Motion before following it up with a Diving Double Knee Drop)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winner: Ricochet</span></strong></p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> Backstage we see <strong>Larry Dallas</strong> and <strong>Scott Reed</strong>. Just then Larry Dallas spots <strong>Quinn Ojinnaka</strong> and excitedly runs up to him and begins to pitch him on his new group. Dallas says he promotes and manages world-class athletes of all shapes and sizes and that he’s looking for his BIG MAN. Just then Reed walks up and puts his hand on Moose’s shoulder, standing on his tip-toes to reach up to him, Ojinnaka smacks Reed’s hand away and just walks away without saying a word.</p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dalton Castle vs. Silas Young</strong></p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Dalton%20Castle_zps7jisulgg.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Dalton%20Castle_zps7jisulgg.jpg</span></a>VS<a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Silas%20Young_zpswkcnwes0.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Silas%20Young_zpswkcnwes0.jpg</span></a></p><p> (Back in the ring and Silas Young is awaiting the “Party Peacock” Dalton Castle. Castle makes his entrance and calls out to the fans. The match itself was underwhelming, Castle shows some interesting potential and utilized two moves that impressed the fans, first while Young was attempting to recuperate Castle swept him up off the ground with a deadlift suplex and then followed that up with a move he calls Bang-A-Rang for the victory)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winner: Dalton Castle</span></strong></p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> Up in one of the suites, <strong>The Addiction</strong> are enjoying the action and sipping on only the finest martinis. When they notice the cameraman they cut a promo on the <strong>Motor City Machine Guns</strong> calling them recasts and group of fallen stars. They promise that the next time they get in the ring with them that what happened two weeks ago, will happen again… After all, The Addiction always is on top. As the promo wraps up we see Stevie Richards making his entrance.</p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Luster vs. Stevie Richards</strong></p><p> (This match hardly gets underway when Phill Shatter, Jax Dane and Tommy Mercer hit the ring and absolutely annihilate both men leaving them broken at ringside)</p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jax%20Dane_zpsgd5mu2gl.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jax%20Dane_zpsgd5mu2gl.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Gunner_zpsnvhseaqo.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Gunner_zpsnvhseaqo.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Crimson_zpsjjp3gkvs.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Crimson_zpsjjp3gkvs.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shatter</strong>: World Wrestling Syndicate, you’ve just witnessed the Militia’s first assault. It won’t be our last. We are here to take out the trash and rid pro wrestling of the ills that have held us back. The scum that have trashed our business. We aren’t here for titles or glory, we are here for careers. Consider yourself warned.</p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rob Eckos and Adam “The Big O” Ohriner</strong> are seen strolling downtown Tucson, he sees what appears to be a club with a bouncer in front, Rob Eckos walks to the front of the line and The Big O picks the bouncer up and tosses him aside… Eckos invites some ladies in and then Big O steps up to stop their boyfriends from entering.</p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Roderick Strong vs. Chris Hero</strong></p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Roderick%20Strong_zpsdo7u8wnr.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Roderick%20Strong_zpsdo7u8wnr.jpg</span></a>VS<a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Kassius%20Ohno_zpsvyooripu.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Kassius%20Ohno_zpsvyooripu.jpg</span></a></p><p> (Roderick Strong is coming off a big win over Jay Lethal and tonight he looked equally as strong against a great worker in Chris Hero. The two of them went back and forth before Strong took the upper hand and one the match with one of his patented Half-Nelson Backbreaker’s)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winner: Roderick Strong</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jay%20Lethal_zpssh5cbyy4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jay%20Lethal_zpssh5cbyy4.jpg</span></a></p><p> As Strong celebrates <strong>Jay Lethal</strong> runs down and attacks him, beating him down before laying him out with the Lethal Consequences.</p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> Backstage <strong>Austin Aries</strong> hypes up the match for tonight, promises that no one will be disappointed in the greatest that ever lived. He mentions that <strong>James Storm</strong> seems to have a bone to pick with him, and that’s fine with Aries. Aries never backs away from a fight… In fact, Storm should probably watch the monitor because Aries is about to go kick some ass.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Austin Aries vs. Doug Williams</strong></p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Austin%20Aries_alt_zpsewpkw7mk.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Austin%20Aries_alt_zpsewpkw7mk.jpg</span></a>VS<a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Doug%20Williams_zpsz28heqdm.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Doug%20Williams_zpsz28heqdm.jpg</span></a></p><p> (As this match got underway Doug Williams took advantage of the ever-cocky Aries and almost scored an upset flash pinfall. Although it took some time, Aries got his feet under him and began controlling the match just as James Storm joined the commentary team midway through the match. Aries and Williams took the fight to the mat, and ultimately Aries locked in the Last Chancery, staring directly at Storm as Williams tapped.) </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winner: Austin Aries</span></strong></p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> More highlights of the six-man Cruiserweight match were show, specifically focusing on <strong>Shelton Benjamin</strong> attacking <strong>Jimmy Rave</strong> during the introductions and then eliminating him from the match 10 seconds in.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jimmy Rave vs. Shelton Benjamin</strong></p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jimmy%20Rave_alt_zps1gdtnaa5.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jimmy%20Rave_alt_zps1gdtnaa5.jpg</span></a>VS<a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Shelton%20Benjamin_zpsxfoxid3m.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Shelton%20Benjamin_zpsxfoxid3m.jpg</span></a></p><p> (Rave was out for revenge tonight and got to show the WWS fan-base that he had some talent worth keeping an eye on, but Shelton Benjamin was bigger, stronger and at least tonight, better. He hit Paydirt and won the match relatively easily.)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winner: Shelton Benjamin</span></strong></p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Abyss_zpsatg59ak6.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Abyss_zpsatg59ak6.jpg</span></a></p><p> We see a darkly lit room where Abyss appears to be hearing things. Suddenly the voices are loud enough that the audience can also hear them. They keep repeating “REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM”. The voices cut out and the lights go down with the exception of a pair of red eyes. Abyss turns to face the eyes but suddenly we hear what sounds like a gaggle of Raven’s cawing, Abyss spins around only to be attacked by the illuminated red eyes as a group of candles previously unlit light the room up. We see a large figure standing over the prone body of Abyss, and a man sitting in the corner. That man, the announcers quickly identify as Raven.</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/RelliK_zpsfy6gi2fj.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/RelliK_zpsfy6gi2fj.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Raven_zpsgkbk7nm0.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Raven_zpsgkbk7nm0.jpg</span></a></p><p> <strong>Raven</strong>: Abyss, my son, I told you no harm would come upon you if you merely listened. Listened to me. Listened to you master. Listened to the man who never forgets. The man who never forgives, the man who never says die. The only man who is as sick and twisted as you. And the only man who tells you not to run from fear, but embrace it. Abyss you could be the most dominant monster in the world of wrestling if you weren’t afraid of whom you’ve become. Abyss… I will drag you out of the light and pull you straight back to the abyss where you belong. I will unleash the beast inside of you… It’s time to come home my son… Quoth the Raven… Nevermore.</p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> Announcers Recap <strong>War Machine/reDRagon</strong> brawling there way out of the four team tag match at the debut show. They mention that all four men love to fight and that this match-up should be an interesting contrast in fighting styles.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>War Machine vs. reDRagon</strong></p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Hanson_zpscatjjrlw.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Hanson_zpscatjjrlw.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Raymond%20Rowe_zpsutj1ocm8.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Raymond%20Rowe_zpsutj1ocm8.jpg</span></a>VS<a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bobby%20Fish_zps74flmno5.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bobby%20Fish_zps74flmno5.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Kyle%20OReilly_zpsde3pyccy.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Kyle%20OReilly_zpsde3pyccy.jpg</span></a></p><p> (War Machine’s size advantage is huge but the technical prowess of O’Reilly and Fish allowed them to stay one step ahead of War Machine throughout much of the match. Hanson looked very strong for his team but Raymond Rowe’s inability to tag out late in the match left his team weakened and he fell victim to Kyle O’Reilly locking in an Ankle Lock while Bobby Fish and Hanson brawled away)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winners: reDRagon</span></strong></p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jim Cornette</strong> joins <strong>Bobby Cruise</strong> and <strong>Lenny Leonard</strong> at the announce table and recaps the first two shows and tonight’s main event.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bully Ray vs. Michael Hutter</strong></p><p> <a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bully%20Ray_alt_zpsziq0bjir.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bully%20Ray_alt_zpsziq0bjir.jpg</span></a>VS<a href="http://s568.photobucket.com/user/texasrangers13/media/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ethan%20Carter%20III_zpsqfnlcd3i.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ethan%20Carter%20III_zpsqfnlcd3i.jpg</span></a></p><p> (Hutter and Ray put on a solid, in not unspectacular main event. Both men showed why they were the top figures in the company currently and neither really showed a true weakness. As Bully Ray began to build momentum Hutter got fed up with this and high-tailed it out of the ring and was counted out. The fans didn’t exactly appreciate the ending to the show, but it further emphasized Hutter’s believes that he controls the show)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winner by way of Countout: Bully Ray</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> The show fades to black as the fans boo Hutter mercilessly.</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ----------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> AMarc9-8, thanks for predicting, greatly appreciated.</p><p> </p><p> AMarc9-8: 5 of 8</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LucianCarter" data-cite="LucianCarter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40405" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nice dialogue for Raven. He's hard to write for and you nailed it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Greatly appreciate it. Raven's promos used to be some of the most memorable moments for me as a fan. I don't know why but something about him always seems to click in my head. Who knows if I'll be able to keep it up, but that's definitely a nice compliment to receive. So thank you for that.</p><p> </p><p> As an aside as you may have noticed, I won't write out every promo, just ones that I feel advance the character or the story. Otherwise a quick little recap is really all I feel necessary.</p><p> </p><p> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> <a href="http://www.wws.com" rel="external nofollow">http://www.wws.com</a></p><p> </p><p> November 28th, 2015 Live from Austin, Texas WWS: Culture Shock</p><p> </p><p> We have a dual main event schedule for this week that will blow the roof off. As we all know the Motor City Machine Guns and the Addiction do not get along. Tonight we will see singles action between Christopher Daniels and Chris Sabin. As if that wasn't enough Jim Cornette has confirmed to us exclusively that the Main Event will feature the team of Roderick Strong and Austin Aries, Generation Next, teaming up for the first time in nearly a five years to take on their respective rivals in James Storm and Jay Lethal. The undercard will feature some great battles as well. Two weeks ago Larry Dallas tried to recruit Quinn "Moose" Ojinnaka to his group only for Ojinnaka to walk away, this week Scott Reed is out to prove that his manager represents great clients and has challenged Moose.</p><p> </p><p> Looking to avenge his partner, Hanson has challenged Kyle O'Reilly one on one, will Bobby Fish and/or Raymond Rowe play a role in this one?</p><p> </p><p> Plus, Jimmy Rave looks to get on track against Shawn Daivari, Phill Shatter's group, now known as The Militia (Jax Dane and Tommy Mercer) has promised to continue to make a statement and will be in action and Abyss will take on Doug Williams. All this and more on the next episode of WWS: Culture Shock.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Schedule Match Line-Up:</strong></p><p> </p><ul><li>Hanson vs. Kyle O'Reilly<br /></li><li>Quinn "Moose" Ojinnaka vs. Scott Reed<br /></li><li>Jimmy Rave vs. Shawn Daivari<br /></li><li>The Militia (Jax Dane and Tommy Mercer) vs. Reno SCUM<br /></li><li>Abyss vs. Doug Williams<br /></li><li>Chris Sabin vs. Christopher Daniels <br /></li><li>Generation Next (Aries/Strong) vs. Jay Lethal and James Storm<br /></li></ul><p></p>

<p>Hanson vs. <strong>Kyle O'Reilly</strong></p><p>

<strong>Quinn "Moose" Ojinnaka</strong> vs. Scott Reed</p><p>

Jimmy Rave vs. <strong>Shawn Daivari</strong></p><p>

<strong>The Militia (Jax Dane and Tommy Mercer)</strong> vs. Reno SCUM</p><p>

<strong>Abyss</strong> vs. Doug Williams</p><p>

Chris Sabin vs. <strong>Christopher Daniels</strong></p><p>

Generation Next (Aries/Strong) vs. <strong>Jay Lethal and James Storm</strong></p>

<p>Hanson vs. <strong>Kyle O'Reilly</strong></p><p>

<strong>Quinn "Moose" Ojinnaka</strong> vs. Scott Reed</p><p>

<strong>Jimmy Rave </strong>vs. Shawn Daivari</p><p>

The Militia (Jax Dane and Tommy Mercer) vs. <strong>Reno SCUM</strong></p><p>

<strong>Abyss </strong>vs. Doug Williams</p><p>

Chris Sabin vs. <strong>Christopher Daniels</strong></p><p>

<strong>Generation Next (Aries/Strong)</strong> vs. Jay Lethal and James Storm</p>

WWS: Culture Shock November 28th, 2015 (Episode 3)

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bully%20Ray_alt_zpsziq0bjir.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ethan%20Carter%20III_zpspr4plpdp.jpg

Michael Hutter comes out to the ring to start the show, cuts a promo on Bully Ray, Bully Ray comes out saying that real men don’t whine, real men fight. Michael Hutter threatens to walk out on the company if Bully Ray doesn’t stop harassing him, he says he has bigger and better things he could do, he came here because he knows this company NEEDS HIM (The fans reply we don't need you)….

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jim%20Cornette_zpskwesohse.jpg

Jim Cornette comes out and says he too is tired of the whining, and he’s tired of the lack of wrestling between the companies stars. So at our next show it’ll be Bully Ray vs. Michael Hutter in a steel cage and he ups the ante… the winner is going to be guaranteed a spot in the first ever WWS World Championship match.

--------------------------

Backstage Hanson cuts a vicious promo on reDRagon, he says he guarantees that he will avenge the tag loss and take down Kyle O’Reilly tonight.

Hanson vs. Kyle O’Reilly

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Hanson_zpscatjjrlw.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Kyle%20OReilly_zpsde3pyccy.jpg

Ray Rowe and Bobby Fish were ringside for the fight and the two of them got into it during the match. The end of this match-up saw Hanson level Kyle O’Reilly with a huge Spin Kick after Rowe grabbed O’Reilly’s leg. While this match was won by Hanson this rivalry is just beginning.

Winner: Hanson

The scene cuts away to downtown Austin, Texas where Rob Eckos and Adam Ohriner are out together, they go to pull their usual shtick on a nearby club only for the bouncer to turn out to be Shad Gaspard. Shad tells them both to back up, and challenges them to a 2-1 handicapped match at the next show. If Shad wins, he gets a contract.

Backstage Scott Reed and Larry Dallas say they’ll meet Moose in the ring, and prove their value to him.

Scott Reed (w/ Larry Dallas) vs. Quinn Ojinnaka

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Scott%20Reed_zpsej3nltmp.jpgW/http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Larry%20Dallas_zpsjn9eqmry.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Quinn%20Ojinnaka_zpsnglt9wva.jpg

In a match that made the fans incredibly bored Quinn Ojinnaka ripped the head off of Scott Reed with a massive Running Clothesline.

Winner: Quinn “Moose” Ojinnaka

We see a promo for the next show where James Storm will get his one on one shot at Austin Aries. Lenny Leonard and Bobby Cruise then inform us later tonight we will see an old team, GenerationNext, reunite to take on the strange bedfellows team of James Storm and Jay Lethal.

Jimmy Rave vs. Shawn Davairi is scheduled to be next; before it even starts….

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Gunner_zpsnvhseaqo.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Crimson_zpsjjp3gkvs.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jax%20Dane_zpsgd5mu2gl.jpg

The Militia hits the ring destroys them. Shatter cuts a promo; he calls out any team to face Dane and Mercer right now. David Luster and Adam Thornstowe, Reno SCUM, come out and accept the challenge.

Dane and Mercer vs. Reno SCUM

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Crimson_zpsjjp3gkvs.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jax%20Dane_zpsgd5mu2gl.jpgVSRENO SCUM

Pretty straight forward squash match; Dane hit a massive Exploder Suplex on Luster and took the win for the team.

Winner: The Militia (Dane and Mercer)

Video plays of Shelton Benjamin from his recent tour with NJPW. He says that he’s been all over the world and faced the best and brightest. He calls Ricochet one of the best young stars he’s seen in years, but he says he wants to put the young pup in his place and challenges him to a match at the next show.

Abyss vs. Doug Williams

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Abyss_zpsatg59ak6.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Doug%20Williams_zpsz28heqdm.jpg

Abyss and Doug Williams have a solid match and it goes back and forth throughout the fight. Doug Williams uses his technical prowess to ground Abyss but Abyss fights through it and gets pissed off, he winds up striking Williams with a closed fist over and over and over again before whipping him off the ropes and nailing a huge Black Hole Slam for the victory.

Winner: Abyss

As Abyss rises to leave the ring…

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Raven_zpsgkbk7nm0.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/RelliK_zpsfy6gi2fj.jpg

Raven and his “Red Eyed Monster” stalk the ring. Raven climbs into the ring while the other man comes in from behind Abyss. Abyss doesn’t seem to know what to do and drops to the mat and begins rocking. The “Red Eyed Monster” lifts Abyss up and hits him with a huge spike DDT. Raven sits in the corner watching as Abyss writhes in pain. They leave without so much as a word being spoken.

Backstage James Storm is speaking with the cameraman.

Storm: Austin Aries, you and I have a history that goes back a bit. But you know Aries, I’ve also been that beer drinkin’, gun slingin’, deer skinnin’, SOB, that’s always looking for a fight and it just so happens that Austin Aries is next in line… So Austin, Sorry bout your damn luck.

In the ring Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian await Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley. Before the match starts the referee throws Kazarian and Shelley out.

Christopher Daniels vs. Chris Sabin

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Christopher%20Daniels_zps1n99frtd.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Chris%20Sabin_alt2_zps5kvmnu1e.jpg

Daniels and Sabin have a great history and chemistry and it shows from the get go in this match-up. Many near falls for both men led to the crowd getting into the match. The finish of the match saw Chris Sabin go for the Cradle Shock only for Daniels to rake the eyes, hit the Angels Wings and follow-up with the BME.

Winner: Christopher Daniels

As the match ended Frankie Kazarian sprinted out to attack Chris Sabin but the double-team didn’t last long before Alex Shelley even the score. The teams brawl until the security team broke the fight apart.

Roderick Strong and Austin Aries shake hands in the back, the announcers mention it’s the first time in 5 years that GenerationNext is together again, as the team heads to ring

Generation Next (Austin Aries and Roderick Strong) vs. James Storm and Jay Lethal

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Austin%20Aries_alt_zpsewpkw7mk.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Roderick%20Strong_zpsdo7u8wnr.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/James%20Storm_zpsax41vfew.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jay%20Lethal_zpssh5cbyy4.jpg

Easily the best match in the first three shows of World Wrestling Syndicate. All four men put on an absolutely stunning match. Aries and Strong showed phenomenal chemistry despite the years of separation and this chemistry is what made the difference in the match. The finish saw Austin Aries hit a huge dropkick on Jay Lethal hit a hot tag into Roderick Strong and then fly back across the ring and attack James Storm. While Storm and Aries were occupied, Roderick Strong hit a Double Knee Gutbuster on Lethal and covered him for the win. Lethal once again has been defeated by Strong.

Winners: GenerationNext

Fade to Black

LucianCarter: 4/7

AMarc9-8: 4/7 (Overall: 9/15)

WWS: Culture Shock Week 4 Preview

Exclusive to http://www.wws.com

As we roll in December, World Wrestling Syndicate has announced the most loaded show yet!

Jim Cornette has announced that Michael Hutter will face Bully Ray in a Steel Cage Match with the winner being granted a chance to compete for to be named the first ever WWS World Champion.

After weeks of jostling, Austin Aries and James Storm will finally get to go at it, one on one.

reDRagon and War Machine's little feud takes another step as Bobby Fish will face Raymond Rowe in singles action.

After a chance encounter at the club, Shad Gaspard will face Rob Eckos and Adam Ohriner in a handicapped match. In Shad wins, he will receive a contract and join the WWS roster.

Assaulted last week at the hands of The Militia, Shawn Daivari has promised to bring in a compatriot to help even the score.

After impressing Shelton Benjamin, Ricochet has been challenged by him to a one on one showcase. This is a huge opportunity for Ricochet to prove he's the best young star in the business and for Shelton Benjamin to prove he's still got it.

Plus: Roderick Strong and Jay Lethal will do battle once more, will Lethal finally grab a victory over Strong?

All this and much more live on World Wrestling Syndicate: Culture Shock

Confirmed Matches:

Bully Ray vs. Michael Hutter(Steel Cage Match)

Austin Aries vs. James Storm

Rob Eckos and Adam Ohriner vs. Shad Gaspard (If Shad wins he receives a contract)

Ricochet vs. Shelton Benjamin

The Militia vs. Daivairi/???

Jay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong

Bobby Fish vs. Raymond Rowe

WWS: Culture Shock December 12th, 2015 (Episode 4)

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jim%20Cornette_zpskwesohse.jpg

Jim Cornette heads down to the ring to open the show. He announces that tonight’s Austin Aries vs. James Storm match will also be a qualifier for the World Title. He announces that the winner of Bully Ray/Michael Hutter and James Storm/Austin Aries will face each other to be named the first ever WWS: World Champion!

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jay%20Lethal_zpssh5cbyy4.jpg

Jay Lethal comes out to interrupt Cornette he wants to know why he isn’t even being considered. After all he is a reigning World Champion…

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Roderick%20Strong_zpsdo7u8wnr.jpg

Just then Roderick Strong comes out and says that Lethal doesn’t have any ground to stand out, he hasn’t even won a match in WWS… and speaking of matches… it’s go time.

Jay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jay%20Lethal_zpssh5cbyy4.jpg

VShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Roderick%20Strong_zpsdo7u8wnr.jpg

Strong and Lethal’s rivalry here in WWS continues to put out great matches. Despite all of his successes over the past two years Jay Lethal has been struggling immensely to beat Roderick Strong. It finally looked like he had him down but Roderick Strong slipped out and nailed a Gibson Driver out of nowhere to win.

Winner: Roderick Strong

Backstage Abyss is walking when he is attacked from behind by Raven and the “Red Eyed Monster”, Abyss tries to fight back but is unable to make any headway, all of a sudden Chris Hero appears and clears house. He offers Abyss his hand and says “Everyone needs a HERO!”

Scott Reed (W/ Larry Dallas) vs. Silas Young

Reed and Young tie up, but it isn’t long before…

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Crimson_zpsjjp3gkvs.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Gunner_zpsnvhseaqo.jpg http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jax%20Dane_zpsgd5mu2gl.jpg

The Militia hit the ring and destroy them.

Shawn Daivari comes out with a microphone, he says he’s seen this before and where he comes from that’s not things are done. Fighting should be a prideful event and as such he’s brought a friend of his to fight for pride, Raj Singh comes out and he and Daivari sprint down to the ring. Shatter and Mercer stay in the ring while Dane steps aside and we have a tag match.

Shawn Daivari and Raj Singh vs. Shatter and Mercer

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Shawn%20Daivari_zpsaz9jyzvj.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Jinder%20Mahal_zpsvkcilly7.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Crimson_zpsjjp3gkvs.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Gunner_zpsnvhseaqo.jpg

Daivari and Singh put up a good fight but Shatter and Mercer over-powered them and Shatter speared Daivari for the win.

Winners: The Militia

Backstage we see the “Party Peacock” Dalton Castle strutting his stuff, he walks right up to Jimmy Rave and offers his hand in “friendship?!”…we shall see what that’s all about.

Shad Gaspard vs. The Big E and The Big O

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Shad%20Gaspard_zpsrlnbrsvf.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Rob%20Eckos_zpsx9o8pxcf.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Adam%20Ohriner_zpsm4imco8h.jpg

Shad Gaspard came down to the ring looking absolutely determined to earn a contract. Rob Eckos and Adam Ohriner worked well together and managed to beat down Gaspard but this just seemed to fire up Gaspard. Gaspard starts to beat down Eckos and he just bailed out of the ring leaving the much less experience Ohriner to face a pissed off beast in Shad Gaspard. Shad hits an STO makes the cover and earns his contract

Winner: Shad Gaspard

Backstage Bobby Fish is getting ready for the match up next.

Bobby Fish vs. Raymond Rowe

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bobby%20Fish_zps74flmno5.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Raymond%20Rowe_zpsutj1ocm8.jpg

Despite the size difference Bobby Fish and Raymond Rowe put on a solid match. Raymond Rowe was using his size to toss Fish around but ultimately Fish managed to counter and took advantage of the situation nailing a huge Running Single Leg High Knee Strike for the victory.

Winner: Bobby Fish

Post-Match reDRagon cuts a promo on War Machine saying that this war needs to have an ending in two weeks, one more tag match.

We see Ricochet walking towards the ring his match with Shelton Benjamin is up next.

Ricochet vs. Shelton Benjamin

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ricochet_zpsqy1lsfuk.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Shelton%20Benjamin_zpsxfoxid3m.jpg

This match was a great example of young vs experienced. Ricochet bounced all around and hit a ton of his signature moves but couldn’t put Shelton away. Shelton countered the Benadryller (Fireman's Carry Dropped into Kick) and hit Ricochet with the Paydirt for the victory. Great showing by both men.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

The Addiction are backstage enjoying some fine cigars and martinis they taunt the Motor City Machine Guns and challenge them to a match next show. Jim Cornette chimes in that the winner of this match will face the winners of reDRagon and War Machine to be named the first Tag Team champions of WWS.

Austin Aries is backstage and hypes himself and his hatred for James Storm. He says that he is the Greatest Wrestler of All-Time and tonight James Storm will learn to not bite the hand that feeds.

James Storm vs. Austin Aries

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/James%20Storm_zpsax41vfew.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Austin%20Aries_alt_zpsewpkw7mk.jpg

Top-notch match between Storm and Aries set the scene for a solid end to the night. James Storm tried to get the bullwhip involved but it was caught and thrown out by the referee. Aries had his own tricks up his sleeve including exposing the turnbuckle. This brutal back and forth match up ended when Austin Aries hit Storm with Brainbuster for the 1-2-3…Or did he? As he celebrates the announcers point out that it appears that Storm’s foot was under the ropes. I’m sure we haven’t heard the end of this one.

Winner: Austin Aries

Music video to hype the Main Event Cage Match between Michael Hutter and Bully Ray

Cage Match: Michael Hutter vs. Bully Ray

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ethan%20Carter%20III_zpspr4plpdp.jpgVShttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Bully%20Ray_alt_zpsziq0bjir.jpg

Hutter escapes out of the door when an unknown assailant slams the door on Bully Ray as he attempts to leave, allowing Michael Hutter to waltz right out the door.

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Ethan%20Carter%20III_zpspr4plpdp.jpghttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/texasrangers13/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20localhost/WWS/Briley%20Pierce_zpss4cp3wfv.jpg

Hutter and the unknown assailant embrace as the show goes off the air with the announcers wondering who that was and why he came to help Hutter. Ray had that match won.

Winner: Michael Hutter

WWS: Culture Shock Week 5 Preview

As 2015 comes to end World Wrestling Syndicate prepares to crown their first ever champion!

Michael Hutter and Austin Aries both won their respective matches in semi-controversial fashion and the two of them will do battle to crown the first champion in company history. James Storm insists he wasn't fairly pinned and has promised to protest this decision to start the show. Will Jim Cornette add him to the main event?

Bully Ray's shot at the title was ruined by an unknown assailant who slammed the door in his face. Who was it? And what is his connection with Michael Hutter?

Chris Hero saved Abyss from further beatdown, and he has challenged Raven's Red Eyed Monster to a match live on the air this week.

Plus we have two tag matches as reDRagon takes on War Machine and The Addiction takes on the Motor City Machine Guns, that will determine our number contenders to compete for the WWS: Tag Titles.

Plus, Jay Lethal looks to get his first win as he takes on Ricochet. And Doug Williams takes on Stevie Richards.

All this and more!

World Title: Hutter vs. Aries

Addiction vs. MCMG

War Machine vs. reDRagon

Chris Hero vs. Red Eyed Monster

Bully Ray vs. Unknown Assailant From The Cage Match

Doug Williams vs. Stevie Richards

Ricochet vs. Jay Lethal

James Storm vs. Shelton Benjamin

Archived