Active Diary Index

Last update: 04-27-2016

This is a list containing all TEW 2013 diaries that have been active throughout the last month, and the successor of the "TEW 2013 Active Diary Index" thread created by christmas_ape and maintained by smwilliams. Both of them aren't currently able to keep the old lists up-to-date, which is why I've decided to take over and create a new thread with an always up-to-date list in the starting post.

I'll try to update it at least once a week by adding new diaries and removing those that haven't been active for 30 days. If there are some diaries missing, in a wrong category or you don't want yours to be included for some reason, leave a comment or write me a message. You can also write a short description (no more than two lines of text) and post it as an answer right here or, again, send me a PM and I'll add it.

This thread will be pinned as soon as possible.

<hr noshade size=3>

CORNELLVERSE

<table border="0" width="800px" style="border-spacing: 10px;"><tr><td></td><td>The Roaring Lion - A BCG Diary by woody316</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>Taking the Burning Hammer Into The Heart of Puroresu by Lo-Drew</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>CGC - Enough Is Enough... by kingjames

CGC: On With The Show [8RoW] by Self</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>CZCW: Blood in the Water [2016 C-Verse] by Tiberious4</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>Osaka Spirit Puroresu Weekly: PGHW's rise to the Top by thecoolestjedi12</td></tr><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/d25779b4-7ae8-406d-ae8f-fbdd68edb99a_zpso79a21md.jpg</td><td>PSW: Addicted To Pain by James Casey

DaVE Icon Johnny Martin! DaVE Star Madman Boone! DaVE Icon Nemesis('s son)! DaVE Legend Eric Tyler! "Mr PSW" Steven Parker! Greg Black! Some other guys!</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>(C'Verse 13) RAW is War! by Poet Justice</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>RIPw - The Last days of Road Island Pro by mistaken</td></tr><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/SWF_zpslcbygqvj.jpg</td><td>SWF - Grey Dog In Control [GDS-Plays] by WWZone

SWF.....My Final Attempt by moafnsteel

SWF: Richard Eisen's World of Wrestling by MHero

SWF - Sports Entertaining by codeydbw</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>USPW - The Rise to #1 by NoobzUnite

USPW - The Rising Dawn by Dave_Scott</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>C-Verse 2015 Watcher Diary by WWZone</td></tr></table>

<hr noshade size=3">

CORNELLVERSE (Created)

[C-Verse XL] Lone Wolf Wrestling | Local To Global by ProfetinhaPT

Dada Artistic Wrestling Wars by OctoberRaven

Fighting League EXtreme (L2TEW16) by OctoberRaven

Full Throttle Wrestling: A Very Serious Wrestling Show by Pteroid

Nothing Can Stop the CLAW [C-Verse 2014] by Rayelek

<hr noshade size=3">

CORNELLVERSE (Historic)

[CV97] HGC/TCW: The second Mainstream Giant by elkhour

<hr noshade size=3">

REAL WORLD

<table border="0" width="800px" style="border-spacing: 10px;"><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/WWE14_zpsmkcds5yq.jpg</td><td>#Phenomenal: WWE 2016 by phoenixnitro

World Wrestling Entertainment: 2012 and Beyond... by Destiny

WWE: Road To WM32 by 2Sweet

WWE: The Kings (2016) by R0x4ry

WWE - The Revolution Era by BootyMan

WWE: 2016 - Kayfabe Kicks Out by The Lloyd

WWE 2016: One More Chance by AMarc9-8

WWE 16' - A rip in the timeline. by richiemeetsworld

WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs

WWF 2000: No Mercy by jeff3xtreme

WWF/E 2001: Attitude Era Fallout by The_CoC

With Shane McMahon in charge of WWF can he and the WWF survive the Attitude Era Fallout?</td></tr><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/WWE_NXT_zps5eg78id5.jpg</td><td>NXT Rises - NXT vs WWE by Lucas Gaule

NxT Takeover - Just Getting Started by thenatureboy1</td></tr><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/TNA_zpsytubmrra.jpg</td><td>Impact Wrestling: The Second Annual "Reboot" [2016] by 20LEgend

Total Nonstop Gameplay (Real World Chronicles: Feb 2016 w/ TNA) by Big Smark Mark</td></tr><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/ROH_zps5cr819lf.jpg</td><td>The Birth Of Honor by Scotland</td></tr><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/NJPW_zpsg9pukbcs.jpg</td><td>NJPW: Kings Of Strong Style II by Mootinie</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>ECW 2001: Redefining Extreme by SomeLazyMagic

Dragon Gate 2016- Open The World Gate by Uncrewed

WCW: Revival by niall2015</td></tr></table>

<hr noshade size=3">

REAL WORLD (Pre-2000)

<table border="0" width="800px" style="border-spacing: 10px;"><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/WWF_Classic_zps0sm1ryum.jpg</td><td>WWF: The Golden Age...and beyond? by The Final Countdown</td></tr><tr><td>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Xendarii/GDS/WCW202_zpsmjnkxwb0.jpg</td><td>Rebooking Nitro's by Blodyxe

WCW 1991: The Art Of War by Gentleman Raven

WCW '94: War of the Thrones by Beejus

WCW: The Quest For The Lost Glory by TheBigBad1013</td></tr><tr><td></td><td>JCP: The Race To The Top [TGAAB] by Anderz

UWF: Forget world domination we're taking over the Universe! by LordJaguar

Wrestling Review 83(RealWorld 1983) by lod619</td></tr></table>

<hr noshade size=3">

REAL WORLD (Created)

It's RTG Wrestling, Biatch! by dstephe4

Road To Glory Wrestling - King Of The Underdogs

Pro Wrestling... But Not Quite As You Know It... by Nobby_McDonald

World Class Wrestling by piperrulz

<hr noshade size=3">

THUNDERVERSE

Guest Booker: Better Call Phil [Thunderverse] by NoNeck

SuperStar Pro Wrestling by flat_doughnut

<hr noshade size=3">

9000VERSE

9000verse- I can't even?!? by EpicCorey

NERV: The Revolution [9000 verse] by kanegan

<hr noshade size=3">

EVERYTHING ELSE

-

Apparently the Global Revolution has yet to acknowledge you? Or is it the other way around sir?

Description for my TNA: Doing the impossible. Trying to turn this ship around.

Description for my GFW: A Revolution is upon us. Unlike no other. The Global Revolution...starts now!!

Yes, there are a few diaries missing that have been started yesterday or today, and I'm probably not gonna add them until Monday, but your GFW diary will get included in the list soon enough. :)

Give my diary a simple caption: ''The Rebellion has begun. You are either Nexus...or against us.''

If you have the time to, add a small Nexus logo next to the caption or below it or whatever, it will look cool...I guess. Just a suggestion. :p

EDIT: Props for the work, Xendarii. If you need any help with the list one day, I am always here.

Descriptions will be added within the next days!

Holy cow that looks very clean and sharp, well done Xen on the work done here.

Thank you! The design is not finished completely yet, only the Cornellverse section looks like I want it to. Didn't have the time to do that for all the other sections as well. The whole thing will be done some time next week. Glad that you like it, though!

Can you remove my diary from the list please?

Should be removed.

The list has been updated - every active diary should be included now. Also, I've finished the design works (principally just the Real World and Real World (Pre-2000) sections looking like the CV section now). I won't bump this thread everytime I update it from now on, just wanted to let you all know that the work is finalised.

Apart from that, huge thanks to Smasher1311 for your comment, it's great to hear that you like it! :)

Descriptions have been added. I missed that for the GFW diary yesterday, but it's now included.

Love this new design!! Kudos to you Xendarii.

Looks really neat, loving the look! :)

Thank you, guys! Glad you like it. :)

Thank you for doing this :)

For my diary, can you please add this description:

Starring: DaVE Icon Johnny Martin! DaVE Star Madman Boone! DaVE Icon Nemesis('s son)! DaVE Legend Eric Tyler! "Mr PSW" Steven Parker! Greg Black! Some other guys!

I'm actually very happy to be able to contribute to this forum section in some way!

Your description is awesome, by the way. Really had to grin as I've read it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's actually less than two months ago. Many Pre-2000 Real World diaries haven't been updated in the last 30 days and there are only a few CV diaries left (which is very sad).

By the way, I'll add the C-Verse logos in a few days, don't have TEW installed on the notebook I'm currently working with and don't want to load it just for the logos.