Game Freezes on Start

I originally purchased the game a month ago on Steam and played it successfully for about 19 hours. Then I started having problems with the game freezing (said game was already running when it wasn't). Steam support was no help at all...so I totally uninstalled Steam and BBCF.

I then downloaded and purchased the game through elicense and the game freezes no when I get to the title screen and I click on New League or Load League. I have done both the font fix, installed the w/o font BBCF and also copied the dao360.dll file to the BB folder.

I am running Windows 10...can anyone give me some help or advice on how to fix?

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same issue, I think. It was working fine until the game froze at the end of my first recruiting phase. When I loaded it back up, the game itself launches fine but the screen sort of freezes when I hit any buttons - one or two things might load from the screen I'm trying to get to, like a drop down box, but nothing else. It won't let me exit the game at that point, I have to go to the task manager to do so.

I've tried completely uninstalling everything and doing a clean install, running as admin, as well as changing DPI and haven't been able to fix it.

Edit: I found the Components in "Programs and Features" and deleted that as well and tried a new install. Now I get the runtime error 339 when I try to create a league.

Archived