Paris

moon_lit_tears

I just hope that something good comes of this. For the next few days, we are going to hear about how French authorities were aware that these terrorists had potential ties to Islamic extremism. We're going to hear about how they were maybe stopped by security at airports or even arrested and questioned.

I know you can't deport these individuals, no country will willingly take a terrorist onto its soil. I know you can't detain these individuals for a lengthy period of time based on nothing other than suspicion but I really hope that the world leaders open a discussion and talk about their stance on this. At the very least, I think the policies need looking at.

Maybe I'm naive in my young age and maybe I'm a tad too hopeful, but I hope the necessary actions are taken so that something like this need not happen again.

The government might prevent the occasional 'terrorist' when they stumble into something, but you can't prevent random bombings. The coming week, they'll probably have control posts everywhere. Eventually it'll fade and there'll be a new attack.

It's actually sad they resort to controlling their own people. If you look at some of the histories of the jihadists, some left their 'home' countries because they were being monitored day and night, can never leave the country to visit their family abroad because they "might just go to war". That doesn't control terrorism. It feeds it. We get monthly reports how some "perceived jihadists" left for ISIS because they sneaked away in the night. In a way, I kind of feel sympathy for those cases, as it renders them susceptible to manipulation and brainwashing. But then again: if they didn't leave, they would've committed suicide too. But it'd just be people on a train who are f***ed.

But something good always comes from this. Ironically, a disaster like this puts the government into action. Suddenly, things start happening in a minimal amount of time. How come on a 'normal' day the ministers just engage in pointless debates and play their little games? And of course there's always the people that come together, now more than any time due to social media.

My heart goes out to the ones that lost loved ones in this heinous attack. But what makes me more uncomfortable is the fact I think WWE is going to find some sick way to cash in on this...they would probably do something along the lines of rehiring Renee Dupree and give him a crazy main event push.

My heart goes out to the ones that lost loved ones in this heinous attack. But what makes me more uncomfortable is the fact I think WWE is going to find some sick way to cash in on this...they would probably do something along the lines of rehiring Renee Dupree and give him a crazy main event push.

Rene retired due to concussions and he hates Vince McMahon. He had 25 concussions while working for WWE. He's also said a lot of the same things CM Punk has said about negligence with WWE's doctors.

Anyways

12195816_1076694255706550_7779626435601623362_n.jpg?oh=cf88b765ecc7a92e313f434fe173dad7&oe=56AF1F99

Jaysin is always there to set me on the straight path...thanks buddy!

Never knew that about Renee...it's a shame because he had the look and the gift inside the ring. He never proved himself on the stick though. Anyway I hope there is a special place in Hell for people that orchestrate these terrible acts.

Archived