Rumble Results

ahw26

Mysterio wins the rumble, that is ****en awesome :cool: Edge loses his title, that is not so ****en awesome :mad: and thankfully Angle beat Henry :) although it was a sh!t ppv it does make things alot clearer regarding Mania Angle(C) V Mysterio Cena(C) V HHH Taker V Henry - Henry will cost Taker a victory at No Way Out Edge V Foley - Foley will respond to Edge's transitional champion comments Michaels V McMahon

so here is how it is most likely to go down at Wrestlemania Cena(C) V HHH or Edge but most likely HHH Angle(C) V Orton Undertaker V Mark Henry Michaels V McMahon Edge V Foley or Mysterio V HHH, depends on who challenges Cena Trish(C) V Mickie Flair(C) V Benjamin or Masters Carlito V RVD Booker T(C) V Benoit or Orlando or Triple Threat

[QUOTE=wooodaddy]anyway you look at it, it will probably be one of the worst Wrestlemania's ever. :( , Don't get me wrong I have watched wrestling for 25 years now, and WWE looks pathetic right now.[/QUOTE] yeah this year has a chance of topping 95 as their worst year ever

What's there problem? I think the only real money match this year would be Cena v. HHH. If you think about it, I don't think Cena could go for more than 10-15 minutes, unlike in the past where the main event would go 45+ minutes with people who could actually sell for that long. I ain't wasting 50-60 dollars this year. I really like Mysterio, but in the main event--- no. I know Cena went through the chamber ( I don't know for how long, but even then he had 5 other guys carrying each other. I'm not a hater as I mentioned before, I'm just pointing out the fact that WWE is really down right now. :)

cena was in the chamber start to finish which was about 30 mins, but as you said he had five other guys to carry, although it was more like four cause kane was only in there for about 2 mins, i think they screwed up by taking the title of edge, what was the point of giving it to him in the first place if they're just gonna take it off him in three weeks

[QUOTE=ahw26] i think they screwed up by taking the title of edge, what was the point of giving it to him in the first place if they're just gonna take it off him in three weeks[/QUOTE] 2 reasons I think. 1 - as the champ he was awful - he only got a reaction from the crowd cos they were hoping to see Lita with her kit off :p , and his promos sucked. 2 - they quickly realised that there was no-one to main event WM with him. HHH had to be in it this year, which meant a face champ - ie Cena. How about Edge v Flair perhaps for the IC title ? (anything to get the title off Flair - PLEEEEEAAASE) I also think they just screwed up the RVD v Carlito match this week - surely it would have been better to have Carlito go thro to face Masters - could then have had Carlito become an Eddie type face (lie cheat steal) v Masters again at WM to continue the feud that they had started?

Raw really needs another face maineventer, cause at the moment they've really only got cena, there was however one positive thing edge's title reign had, it was the first raw heavyweight title reign by a heel that wasn't HHH, but what will be weird with this year's mania is that the champs going into the event will be faces which goes against their recent tradition of heel champs losing the gold at mania

Your definitely right - even the other main event faces at the moment are more like tweeners (eg Kane). I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this next statement - but Randy Orton should be that face. I know there was a long discussion on the TEW boards a couple of months ago re Orton / Cena, and the general concensus was that him having gone face 18 months ago was a mistake, but imho he made a better face than his current poor heel showing. As I said above - the other one who I think would be really "cool" as a face would be Carlito. For both of them, they just don't have the menace that a really good heel should have. Give it another year or so and we will have Bobby Lashley as a star - so long as they don't screw him up somehow ! And on the subject of WWE screw ups - I've got 2 words for ya - SPIRIT SQUAD. :(

lashley needs to improve on his mic work though and he also needs a deeper voice, cause at the moment he sounds like he's 15 years old, Orton was best as a heel during his feud with Foley, but then they turned him face and that flopped, his year long heel run has also flopped, and adding his father by his side only made things worse, now there's a way to turn him face or into a stronger heel have him turn on his father

I wasn't around to see him during his first heel run in Evolution, so I've only seen the face run and the current heel bit. Feuding anyone with Taker doesn't do them any good cos Taker is just soooo popular. Trouble with turning him on his father would be that the WWE would do it by having them wrestle each other several times - which would be an absolute train wreck. How about Booker staying "injured" for a while and keep letting Orton sub for him. Eventually losing a match and the title, and Booker turns on him, making Orton face. Good potential for a feud with Booker etc.

it wouldn't surprise if they did start offering jobs to random people, cause their booking team at thhe moment are hollywood script writers , one of them worked for Nickeledeon, and she asked JBL how he gets the fake blood to continously pour out of his head

Archived