TV Show after Game Has Started

All,

I'm not super familiar with the editor (or search function on these forums apparently), but I'm curious if there is a way to give your promotion a television show once the game has been created (I'm a far ways into my NXT Game, and would like to give myself an extra 30 minute show to feature some of my rookies).

Is this possible? Or am I S.O.L.? I keep trying to get new TV Shows but it says that two shows will be overkill.

Until you are big enough, no, you can't get a new tv show. You can however hold a weekly non PPV event if you go to your schedule screen. It'll essentially be a glorified house show.

How will that work, not an awful idea! Does it cost anything outside of workers?

Do you suggest it? Quick way to earn money?

It's just like holding a non-televised show each week. Like an indy that runs weekly. Picture WWE's MSG show. Something like that would be considered an annual non-PPV event.

You would only be paying for the renting of the arena and the workers. If your company can bear those costs, it can work. Might even be profitable based on the gate. It doesn't qualify as a B show however, so a low rating can hurt your popularity in that region.

It's just like holding a non-televised show each week. Like an indy that runs weekly. Picture WWE's MSG show. Something like that would be considered an annual non-PPV event.

You would only be paying for the renting of the arena and the workers. If your company can bear those costs, it can work. Might even be profitable based on the gate. It doesn't qualify as a B show however, so a low rating can hurt your popularity in that region.

This was my next question (re: B Show).

Thanks for the information.

You (and everyone else) has been extremely helpful here.

If I run this on Wednesday, the same day as NXT, will this run in conflict?

I haven't done this with non-ppv events, but with ppv events running on the same day as televised events, they will share the same arena and the show will go before the PPV (Such as the Heat before a WWF PPV).

This may work the same in this scenario, but I could not tell you for sure. If anyone else has tried this, please let us know.

I haven't done this with non-ppv events, but with ppv events running on the same day as televised events, they will share the same arena and the show will go before the PPV (Such as the Heat before a WWF PPV).

This may work the same in this scenario, but I could not tell you for sure. If anyone else has tried this, please let us know.

NXT is listed as hulu+, not PPV in this game...

Archived