The LOST Challenge

Hey guys, I come to you with a TEW challenge that's a little different from most others. A challenge that is unspecific to any specific historical mod, and one that features only one rather basic rule.

The Rule

• Every episode of your company's tv show must have a "Main Character." One performer, doesn't even have to be a wrestler, must be featured in at least 40-50% of the show's entire runtime, whether it be through matches, backstage segments or video packages, the episode must feature a self-contained story starring that worker. The episode must also close out with a segment featuring said worker.
  • To add to the difficulty, the worker you choose each week must be different, and try to keep it as alternating as possible. Ergo, you can't have every episode of Raw star John Cena. Instead, you should have a Cena-centric episode, followed by a Reigns-centric episode, followed by Ambrose, followed by Charlotte, followed by Bray, and then you may return to a Cena-centric Raw/Smackdown.

As the name suggests, this challenge was inspired by the TV series LOST, which followed this format (as does tons of tv shows, but not quite as overtly as LOST).

Anyway, I just think this is a pretty interesting challenge, and It'd be cool of people tried it out and let me know how their games go. :)

Honestly wrestling used to be booked like this in the 80s....it got lost somewhere because the shows got too long to just follow the main event scene. Think when they had the belt on Hogan and they always had to come up with a fresh opponent for him. He was constantly having "episodic" challenges with his biggest nemesis at one of the big 4 PPVs (Partially because it was all they had). You keep the show an hour your episodes can have extreme focus....you expand to 2 and you need a few storys to follow....you go 3 and it is a hot mess.

Archived