JHE Stable Ideas

I just decided to make a C-Verse Promotion which basically is like Dragon Gate type of deal where there is multiple Stables (5-6 at least) in promotion, and having Stable wars, Betrayels and stuff like that have become a normal thing, now since there isn't a true C-Verse equivalent to DG, I though both WLW & EX2010 would be the closets to Dragon Gate. So I've decided to make a company called Junior Heart Express where I've got everyone from both promotions except for Emerald Angel (Because he is on Exclusive PPA).

And I wanted to ask for your guys opinions and ideas of the Stables there should be, and how many stables there should be, how many should be in each and stuff like that.

If you need me to type up the roster to get some kind of idea just let me know, and for the record this isn't a Dynasty so that's why I made the topic here, but if people to have interests I will make into one. But for now it's just a regular topic on TEW13.

I've given this a fair amount of thought. I don't have a lot of experience with Junior wrestling -- so most of my assumptions here are from C-Verse Canon:

Black House: Kazuma Naruto, Fumihiro Ota, Mokuami Maita and Rogue Matsuo SF w/ General Hayashi

*Classic Stable/Team from WLW, with Ota being Naruto's TCW Cruiserweight partner and an easy pickup. The gimmick is old-school trained assassins. General Hayashi and Rogue Matsuo are added to emphasize the "combat/military" aspect, giving order to the group -- intent on conquering the roster.

Feature Film: Commander Kawagishi, Shimpei Hirose, and Stealth Z

Yet-to-Debut: Crimson Ghost

Kawagashi, Stealth Z and Ghost all three are manga characters (Ghost debuts in late 2015) so they share some similar mannerisms as a result. Hirose could easily be the groups muscle, and he could very well act as "back up". I've used both Ghost and Z to great success, and think a stable is a great way to integrate these younger talents. Pretty Okakura and Shirai Yanagawa can be slotted in if needed.

Phoenix Rising: Japanese Pheonix, Edo Pheonix IV, Burning Exile and Mushashi

The group "shares a mask" in a way, with Mushashi sharing tag experience. I'd "re-package" Mushashi (a monk/martial artist get-up, for example). Overall, the group is a mix of younger and older talent with common themes (fire and rebirth) and color scheme (just remember to repackage Mushashi accordingly).

Space Marines: Insane Machine, Mercury, Silver Shibinuma and Solar II w/ Muenori Umari

This is a "futuristic" troupe, with two alien invaders, a robot or something, and Silver Shibinuma who can pass for a futuristic worker and was one "the future of Super Juniors". Ideally, I'd add a domineering manager (General Hayashi) or equivalent (Munenori Umari is an equivalent manager who plays a similar character). Americana/American Elemental can be the "fifth" wheel in the bunch, as he tags with Insane Machine.

Finally.. one I've used with great success, but only usable in integrated promotions:

Burning Dragon Fist: Dragon Power, Dragon Assassin, Huntress Makkiko, Ikuko Temko

The stable includes two tag teams (The Serpents and Seek & Destroy) with similar derivative characters. I usually add a "fifth" leader to the stable (currently, Raku Makuda fits thematically and is holding down the fort nicely). Basically, a bunch of bad-ass women who can push around smaller juniors with brute force, with incredible cohesion. If you're willing to consider integrated or even just a women's division, this group has considerable pop and skill to work as adversaries.

Roster:

Blade Kimiyama

Burning EXILE

Commander Kawagishi

Hyotaru

Isamu Kijimuta

Japanese Phoenix

Kaii Hanari

Kaoru Shibasawa

Kokei Shoda

Masao Tsubouchi

Mercury

Musashi

Naoya Shinozaki

Orange Tsuchie

Pretty Okakura

Rusher Kogo

Shimpei Hirose

Shirai Yanagawa

Silver Shark

Silver Shibanuma

Solar II

Stealth Z

Super Joshuya

Tobei Sugimura

Tsuneyo Yanagimoto

Acid

Akio

American Elemental

Dark Eagle

Hell Monkey

Hypnos

Insane Machine

Katoh Freak

Kazuma Narato

Koji Kojima

Koki Ishibashi

Magnum Kobe

Masa Kurata

Mokuami Maita

Nichiren Amagawa

Panda Mask II

Rogue Matsuo SF

Shaolin Heart (Shaolin Warrior)

Snow Storm

SPEED D

The Great Hisato

The Tic

UK Dragon

Yosuke Narita

The Great Avatar (User Character)

This is my current roster, a ridiculous amount of wrestlers, so probably a good 6 stables.

Maybe I could use KnowYourEnergy's Stable names and maybe twick it a bit.

Unfortunately I'm unable to get Fumihiro Ota unless TCW releases him

Archived