Multiplayer development promtions

Alot of people would love to play the developmental promotion but the game is not able to support such a thing with the AI as your owner. But what if the companies were set up in an alliance instead of a child company....

I think it would be cool if there was at least a multiplayer game where there is a bigger "parent" promotion sharing finances and talent with one smaller or several "child" promotion/promotions. The bigger promotion should assign rules to the smaller company/companies and also their focuses on who to work on. The smaller promotions should be run with the player as the owner because there is no reason trying to follow insane owner goals as well as player made ones.

Also doing the system this way prevents the talent of bothering the parent promotion because as far as they are concerned they are called up....it's just a random idea that popped up in my head and I wondered how the community would think about this.

I've actually ran games like this myself. Obviously, it's not the same as playing with multiple people, but I suffered from burn out fairly quickly the first few times.

From a solo perspective, your idea of rules for the promotions is what saved my games. I'd have two development promotions each focusing on a different style of wrestling. One for entertainers and one for wrestlers. It was a fun way to play.

Archived