HWS(My Promotion):Come and Rate

[FONT=Book Antiqua]The backstory on this dynasty is that it's one I've been working on since the game came out, which, in a nutshell, is a promotion known as Hybrid Wrestling Syndicate that Lance Storm founded in order to combat WWE and TNA in North American Wrestling. I have grown the promotion from cult to national in the 5 months gameplay I've been working on this, and now its at a point where I think a dynasty will be enjoyable. Please leave feedback/rate! [/FONT] It's January 2006, and with the coming of the new year a new force in American wrestling has come into its own as a major force in wrestling. It is the Hybrid Wrestling Syndicate, a promotion which relies on great in ring talent, along with just enough storyline to keep things interesting and a solid mix of veteran and young wrestlers who have joined the cause to bring wrestling back to what it should be. *CURRENT ROSTER* [B]Main Eventers:[/B] Yoshihiro Tajiri/Face-HYBRID WRESTLING CHAMPION(first and only in history) Charlie Haas/Face D'Lo Brown/Face Ken Shamrock/Face Kensuke Sasaki/Heel Lance Storm/Heel Sean Morley/Heel Vader/Heel [B]Upper Midcard:[/B] Chris Kanyon/Face Chuck Palumbo/Face Dan Puder/Face Frankie Kazarian/Heel (HUGE breakout star for HWS) Joe E. Legend/Heel Kenzo Suzuki/Heel Kid Kash/Face New Jack/Face Fit Finlay/Heel:HWS SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPION (only holder in history) [B]Midcard[/B] Bison Smith/Heel Damien 666/Heel Ebessan/Face Julio Dinero/Heel Matt Stryker/Face Nick Mondo/Heel Paul Burchill/Face Randy "The Natural" Cotoure/Heel [B]Lower Midcard[/B] Alex Shelley/Heel Jimmy Jacobs/Heel Dallas(Lance Hoyt)/Face Halloween/Heel [B]Openers-But not for long[/B] Jay Lethal John Walters Tajiri won the world championship in a tournament held in October 2005, defeating Lance Storm in the finals. Since then he has held the title and defended it 4 times against Storm, Vader, Brown, Shamrock, and Legend. Finlay won the Southeastern Title in its inaugural battle royal and has defended it 10 times against Kanyon,Puder, and Kazarian. *Sean Morley and Paul Burchill just joined the company yesterday. Please rate my roster/writing style, this will be more interesting as I start posting shows...I'll try and do one or two a night.

[B]HYBRID WRESTLING LIVE: LIVE ON PPV FROM VERIZON ARENA IN NEW HAMPSHIRE[/B] [B]Pre-Show Dark Match: Jay Lethal vs. Joe E. Legend[/B] In Legend's return to the ring, after being sidelined with a strained shoulder in the Main Event of November's puro festival, Lance Storm's partner in crime Joe E. Legend wrestled youngster Jay Lethal in to shake off ring rust in this pre-show match. Lethal turned in a good performance, gaining the interest of the fans with his stiff shots and beautiful (but unsuccessful) moonsault. The match ended about 6 minutes in when Legend hit a Stone Cutter on lethal for the pin. [B]Winner: Joe E. Legend at 5:46 RATING:C+[/B] [B]Pre-Show Dark Match: Ebessan vs. John Walters[/B] In a clash of styles, the comedic high flyer Ebessan battled excellent young technical wrestler John Walters. Ebessan spent the first two minutes of the match showboating and taunting Walters with slow-motion moves. However, when Walters hit Ebessan with a stiff clothesline, Ebessan got serious and won with a Shining Ebezard at 10:27. [B]Winner: Ebessan at 10:27 Rating: C+[/B] [B]Match 1: Bison Smith vs. Fit Finlay for the Southeastern Championship[/B] Bison Smith, who previously had won #1 contendership in a victory over Finaly's rival Chris Kanyon, chose tonight to cash in on his opportunity. In an excellent showing by both men, the match seemed all but over when Smith hit a Bisontenial powerbomb...Finlay's 5 month title reign was coming to an end. But then....KANYON RUNS IN AND ASSAULTS SMITH WITH A STEEL CHAIR. Kanyon picks up a mic and says "Nobody is betta than Kanyon...not even you, fat boy, I WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE THAT TITLE FROM FINLAY". Finlay looks mildly amused as he has beaten Kanyon cleanly 4 times in HWS. [B]Winner: Fit Finlay at 14:43 by DQ Rating: B-[/B] [B]Match 2: Lance Storm vs. Kid Kash[/B] It what was to be Kash's singles HWS debut, the K.I.D was to take on perennial main eventer Lance Storm, who was bitter over recently losing #1 contendership to Vader (who has since lost to Tajiri). Storm knew that this match could go a long way in gaining him #1 contendership, so he went all out. Match ended when Kash managed to hit a Dead Level, seemingly for the upset win. But Joe. E. Legend came down and destracted the ref long enough for Storm to regain composure and lock Kash in the Straightshooter for the win. [B]Winner: Lance Storm at 9:56 Rating: B+[/B] [B]Tajiri cuts a promo on how was able to stop the 480 lbs. Vader Rating: A[/B] [B]Shamrock and Haas come to the ring and challenge Sasaki/Suzuki[/B] [B]Match 3: Haas/Shamrock vs. Sasaki/Suzuki[/B] In a match between rivals, Haas and Shamrock picked up the win in a back and forth match that, surprisingly for this fued, ended clean with Suzuki tapping to the ankle lock. [B]Winners: Haas/Shamrock at 16:07 Rating: A[/B] [B]Kazarian cuts a promo on D'lo about how he's lost so many times in big matches Rating: B-[/B] [B]D'lo bumps into Kazarian backstage and drags him to the ring for an improptu main event[/B] [B]Match 4: Kazarian vs. D'lo Brown[/B] In what can be categorized as an amazing match, Brown and Kazarian showed amazing chemistry, and put on a great match. D'lo won with a Sky High frog splash after Kazarian attempted to hit a Shooting Star Press but missed, quite unlike him. [B]Winner; D'lo Brown at 12:46 Rating: A*[/B] [B]Out of nowhere unfamiliar music hits and Sean Morley appears to a huge pop, saying that he's come to HWS to showcase his WRESTLING skills, and not be caught up in stupid gimmicks Rating: A[/B] [B]Overall Rating: B+(not bad)[/B] Thoughts?

Well, I'n going to press on. Rumors are circulating that HWS is close to finalizing deals with two new wrestlers. One of whom is Lance Cade, former WWE worker, and protege of Shawn Michaels. Cade will likely be used as a member of the Tag Division which has yet to be established in HWS. The other is "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams, who left TNA on bad terms with Jeff Jarrett and is coming into HWS just to spite him. The next episode of HWS Hybrid Wrestling live to be posted momentarily, any thoughts on theses signings?

[B]HWS HYBRID WRESTLING LIVE FROM KEMPER ARENA IN KC, MISSOURI!![/B] In an unfortunate turn of events, Petey Williams has declined to join HWS, instead opting to join up with ROH exclusively. However, HWS was able to make the signing of the young promotions existence...tune in tonight to find out who it is. [B]Pre-Show Dark Match: Jay Lethal vs. Matt Stryker[/B] The two youngsters who are going to be the future of HWS squared off in a match to get the live crowd excited about HWS wrestling. The match was a back and forth one, with Stryker keeping pace early, and locking Lethal into a painful half Boston crab. Lethal was able to escape the hold and land a few stiff chops followed by a Dragon Suplex, which he held for the big victory...his first in HWS. [B]Winner: Jay Lethal at 9:46 Rating:B- (the crowd was hyped up)[/B] [B]Pre-show Dark Match: Chuck Palumbo vs. John Walters[/B] In the second dark match, Chuck Palumbo shook off some ring rust for his later match, easily defeating John Walters in five minutes with a 74 spinebuster, but giving Walters enough offense to not look completely weak. [B]Winner: Chuck Palumbo at 5:00 Rating:C+[/B] [B]The show kicked off in the locker room of Lance Storm, where Vader, Shamrock, D'lo, Morley, Haas, [/B] [B]In an inaugural tag-team title match for the HWS Tag team titles The New Breed (Alex Shelley & Jimmy Jacobs) vs. Kash Money (Kid Kash and Dallas) vs. Mexico's Most Wanted (Halloween and Damien 666) vs. Lance Cade and Mark Jindrak[/B] In the first ever tag title match within HWS, the team of Alex Shelley and Jimmy Jacobs made quite an impact on the fans, coming out and insulting the last generation of wrestlers calling them boring and bland, and saying that the audience needed to be introduced to a "New Breed" of wrestler, and that was them Shelley and Jacobs. Jacobs then proceeded to yell "BABYFACE FEVER", they garnered a ton of heat. The next team was introduced as Kash Money, who were Kid Kash and his half brother Dallas. Next up were veteran tag wrestlers MMW, Halloween and Damien, who were greeted to a nice pop as this was their first HWS match in over 2 months. The final team intorduced were the ****y Lance Cade and Mark Jindrak, who began with Lance Cade delivering a cryptic message "I've been held down my whole career by those who were jealous of me: My looks, my girls, and MY TALENT...that's going to end". The match was an excellent one, putting HWS tag wrestling on the map. The match was back and forth, with Damien 666 carrying a lot of time within the ring, eliminating Jimmy Jacobs first. Then Dallas hit the ring and nailed 666 with a big boot for the elimination. This lef Dallas and Kash vs. Cade and Jindrak. The match ended when Jindrak and Cade executed a Spike Piledriver on Kash for the win. [B]Winners, and inaugural Tag-team champions Cade and Jindrak at 14:38 Rating: B-[/B] [B]Backstage, the 6'9 400 lbs Bison Smith viscously attacks Chris Kanyon, powerbombing him through a table. Kanyon is wheeled off on a stretcher, putting him out of a #1 contender's match against Bison for the Southeastern Championship, Bison assumed that he was the next #1 contender, but then Lance Storm informed him to get to the ring for his match.[/B] [B]Match 2: Bison Smith vs. ???[/B] Bison Smith comes out to the ring looking enraged, saying that he will absolutely devastate whoever comes to the ring. Unfamiliar music hits and walking through the doorway is...[SIZE=7]PAUL BURCHILL!![/SIZE] Burchill and Bison proceed to have a decent, but unspactacular match...until the end, when Burchill proceeds to show off his arsenal. Starting with an STO, Burchill proceeds to hit a standing Shooting Star Press, then bounding off the roped and hitting a high elevation knee drop. The 240lbs Burchill then climbed to the top rope and hit a spectacular Guillotine Leg Drop for the 1..2..3. The crowd was left absolutely in awe at Birchill's high-flying skills, giving him a nice pop after the win. [B]Winner at 15:34 Paul Burchill Rating: B-[/B] [B]Post-match Fit Finlay beats down Burchill and hits him with a Glory Roll...Finlay picks up a mic and says "Boy...you couldn't beat me in Europe, you couldn't beat me in WWE, and you won't beat me here. I've faught all over the globe, your nothing more than a glorified stuntman...after I beat you I'm going back to Ireland to celebrate. Rating: C (Finlay's not good on the stick)[/B] [B]For a spot in the 10 man #1 contender's match Frankie Kazarian vs Kensuke Sasaki vs Chuck Palumbo[/B] Sasaki dominated this one, locking Kazarian into his Omega Submission hold at 5:56, giving the silent Japanese legend a spot in the 10-man match. [B]Winner: Kensuke Sasaki at 5:56 Rating: B-[/B] The stadium was in a buzz as the 10 man battle royal prepared to start, this would be the debut of Sean Morley in ring, which was one major point. However, it was realized that there were only 9 men involved in the match..this meant a mystery competitor. The first men to enter were Lance Storm and Joe E. Legend(who leeched onto Storm to get into the match), who demanded that the crowd rise for the Canadian anthem...which very few did. Next up was Fit Finlay, who was invited into the match due to his holding of the Southeastern title, finlay had a sadistic look in his eyes at being involved in the main event. The fourth entrant was Charlie Haas, who got a pretty good pop from the crowd. Fifth was Ken Shamrock, who got an ENORMOUS pop, which no one would have guessed would be the second biggest of the night. Sixth was Vader, to whom the crowd chanted fat@$$, despite the fact that he is currently in the best shape since the prime of his illustrious career. Seventh was Sasaki, who looked intent on winning his first American title, and got a mixed reaction from the crowd due to his heelness. Eighth in was Sean Morley who got a huge pop, save for the smarky a-holes who chanted "F you Val" at him. No one could have expected who entered ninth...upon his contract expiry with WWE a new superstar would be joining the HWS ranks...walking through the doors was [SIZE=7]CHRIS BENOIT!!!!![/SIZE]. The pop was DEAFENING, with a "Thank you Chris" chant ringing for the entire match. [B]Main Event 10-man pinfall or submission battle royal.[/B] This. Match. Was. Stiff. But with Benoit, Sasaki, Shamrock, and Finlay all in the ring , what else would be expected? The match lasted for 20 minutes, with the crowd immersed in it. The final four men in were Sasaki, Shamrock, Benoit, and Vader. Everybody teamed up on Vader until he was simultaneously locked in the Omega, Ankle Lock, AND Crossface, leaving him no choice but to tap at risk of ending his 48 year old life. This left the 3 foremost authorities on submission wrestling in the ring, battling for a shot at Tajiri's title. Shamrock and Sasaki chose to team up against Benoit, who was in a predicament when Shamrock hit a Belly-to-belly followed by a Northen Lights Bomb by Sasaki. But the two rivals couldn't decide who would get the pin, leading to a brawl breaking out between the two, with Benoit rolling out of the ring to regain composure. Sasaki and Shamrock hit each other with stiff chops, until Sasaki hit Shamrock with a roundhouse kick, and THREE CONSECUTIVE NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEXES. Keeping him down for the 1...2...3... after the third. Sasaki raised his arms in celebration, thinking that he had won the #1 contendership. But then Benoit pounced...with 5 CONSECUTIVE GERMAN SUPLEXES, which he chained into the crossface. Sasaki, too proud to tap, was knocked out and Chris Benoit won the #1 contendership to the LOUDEST POP IN THE HISTORY OF HWS. [B]Winner at 20:56 CHRIS BENOIT Rating: A[/B] Well, my first A card, what'd you guys think. I am estactic at the stupidity of the 'E, as Benoit vs. Tajiri is essentially guaranteed A* matches...heh heh heh.

The matches set for next week's edition of HWS Wrestling live are up, feel free to give predictions/rate as this is a big show. Fit Finlay vs. Paul Burchill for the SE Championship- After Burchill was able to knock off Bison Smith in a #1 contender's match, Burchill takes on veteran Fit Finlay for his coveted title. Will Chris Kanyon be healthy enough to ruin another SE Title Bout? Jindrak and Cade vs. Kash Money- The new Tag champs Jindrak and Cade are out to prove that they were simply held down in their WWE runs, can they beat Kash and Dallas straight up? Sean Morley vs. Lance Storm Sean Morley's first HWS singles opponent is no pushover, as it is the owner Lance Storm, who is bitter after being eliminated by Morley in last week's Battle Royal. Ken Shamrock vs. Kensuke Sasaki in a submission match- Will the Ankle Lock or the Omega Hold reign supreme in this battle of submission experts? Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Chris Benoit for HWS Pure Wrestling Championship- Tajiri has held the belt for 5 months, defending against all comers. However, the debut of Chris Benoit in HWS shook the wrestling world at its foundation. Can Tajiri overcome "The Rabid Wolverine" in singles competition?

This looks very good keep it up here are my perdictions Fit Finlay vs. Paul Burchill for the SE Championship Winner: Finaly by DQ Is see him winning after Kanyon comes in and ruins the match an dthen setting up a 3 way. Jindrak and Cade vs. Kash Money Winners: Jindark & Cade I really like this team I think it is good fit I think they may be like the O'Hiare & Jidark team. They need to win this one and make sure to keep them dominate I think they should hold the titles for a while. Sean Morley vs. Lance Storm Winner: No Contest I see this one being a no contest with some sort of interferance and the ref throwing it out. Ken Shamrock vs. Kensuke Sasaki in a submission match Winner: Shamrock I really dont know much about Sasaki so that is why I pick Shamrock and his Ankle Lock is great. Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Chris Benoit for HWS Pure Wrestling Championship Winner: Beniot I like that Tajiri is the champ but I think having Beniot as the champ would do great and have them go into a feud would be amazing.

[SIZE=7][B]NEWS AROUND THE WRESTING WORLD: January 23rd 3006[/B] [/SIZE] The WWE, who has been acting strangely lately, released one of their most up and coming superstars, Chris Mordetsky otherwise known as "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters. HWS has absolutely no interest in the Masterpiece but was beduffled as to why the 'E would release him. The WWE also hired Brian Armstrong, who achieved previous fame as "The Roadd Dogg". Along with him they signed Ron Killings, both should be major blows to TNA. The WWE has also signed Stan "The Lariet" Hansen to a written contract to be a road agent. TNA has signed the young tag team known as "The Second City Saints", the Thomaselli brothers to fill their tag team void.

[B]HWS Wrestling Live from the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma Washington[/B] The Washington crowd was in a buzz after being the lucky city to get the privilege of witnessing, for the first time in HISTORY, a submission match between the foremost experts in submission wrestling, Kensuke Sasaki of Japan and Ken Shamrock. Also tonight we have the in-ring debut of Sean Morley, will the fans greet the former WWE whipping boy as harshly as they did last week? And in the main event Chris "The Crippler" Benoit goes 1-on-1 with HWS champion and reigning wrestler of the year Yoshihiro Tajiri in a title match. Who will win in a battle of speed vs. technicality? Keep reading to find out! [B]Pre-show dark-match Matt Stryker vs. Jay Lethal vs. Alex Shelley[/B] The fans were in for a treat in the one and only dark match of the night, as it was a battle of three youngsters, with three very different styles. The stiff, high-flying hybird Jay Lethal. The man whose "singlehandedly making technical wrestling cool", Alex Shelley, and the fundamentalist Matt Stryker. This match was filled with excellent chain wrestling, and succeeded in getting the crowd hyped up for the coming show. The match ended when lethal hit a backbreaker on Stryker, but was caught by Shelley for a Shellshock and the 1..2..3. Alex Shelley performed very well in this match and impressed the puro enthusiast HWS fans with his technical skill. [B]Winner at 12:45 Alex Shelley Rating: B+[/B] [B]Paul Burchill's music hits, and he makes his way to the ring preparing for his SE Title match vs Finlay[/B] Burchill: "Fit Finlay, I will admit that you have had a miraculous comeback. Five years ago you couldn't walk...BUT TONIGHT, I will make sure that you WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN! [B]Finlay's music hits and he keeps the talking to a minmum as he charges into the ring and begins choppin away at Burchill[/B] [B]Match 1: Paul Burchill vs. Fit Finlay for the HWS Southeastern Championship[/B] This match pitted the veteran Irishman vs. the indescribable Brit Paul Burchill. The crowd got into this match on the side of Burchill, who reversed Finlay's flurry of Kinfedge Chops with a standing dropkick. After that Burchill went on an offensive clinic, locking Finlay into an armbar then lifting him off the ground and slamming him to the mat. He followed that up by going for, but missing, a standing Shooting Star Press, letting Finlay land 3 European Uppercuts followed by a hard chop, sendng Burchill to the mat. Finlay then stood on his head, adding pressure with the ropes until the four count, than leaping and stomping down. Finlay then took some time to insult the crowd, letting Burchill regain his vertical base, only to be chopped right back down. Things looked bad for Burchill. Finlay motioned for the Glory Roll to the crowd, but as he attemped to lift Burchill onto his shoulders, Burchill hit a C4 out of absolutely nowhere (for those of you who haven't seen this move its amazing). Finlay proceeded to roll out of the ring, take his belt and leave, as Burchill stood in the ring in shock that the veteran Finlay who brags about "never backing down from a fight", backed down from a fight. [B]Winner at 12:56 by countout Paul Burchill Rating: B+[/B] [B]Burchill picks up a mic and yells "Finlay, you're chickensh**[/B] [B]Match 2: Jindrak and Cade vs. Kash Money for Tag Titles[/B] In the first official tag team championship match in HWS, the inaugural champs Jindrak and Cade took on Kash Money (Dallas and Kid Kash). Before the match Cade picked up a mic. Cade: "Throughout our careers, my partner Mark Jindrak and I have been looked over, jobbed out, and spat upon by jealous bookers. We have it all. We ARE THE TOTAL PACKAGE. People in the wrestling world talk about Bryan Danielson as a wrestling god. I GRADUATED AHEAD OF HIM IN WRESTLING SCHOOL. Here in HWS, that's over. All that matters is wrestling. No stupid gimmicks. No bullsh**, just LANCE CADE and MARK JINDRAK. If you dumb*** fans want to boo, boo all you want. WE WILL SHOW YOU THAT WE AM THE GREATEST WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD Cade's rant is interrupted by Kash Money's music, and Kash and Dallas walk through door to an above average pop. The match itself was good, with Lance Cade absolutely shining as the technician he was once so highly touted to be. Cade and Kash wrestled the majority of the match. The match ended when Jindrak and Dallas were tagged at the same time when both Kash and Cade were knocked down at the same time. Jindrak met Dallas with a big boot, and gave one to Kash as well. Cade proceeded to hit a chopblock on Kash, debilitating his legs. This left Dallas alone. Cade climbed to the top while Jindrak lifted up Big Dallas, for a Spike Piledriver and the 1...2...3. [B]Winners at 10:41 Jindrak and Cade Rating: A (Cade is performing awesomely on the mic and in the ring)[/B] [B]Lance Storm comes to the ring to mixed reactions, and demands that the fans rise for his home country's national anthem. He is interrupted by Sean Morley, which prompts the most mixed reaction in the history of wrestling. Half giving him a standing ovation. The other barraging him with an "F you Val" chant. One thing was certain, the buzz for this match was electric[/B] [B]Match 3: Lance Storm vs. Sean Morley[/B] Morley was intent on showing his wrestling skill, and that he did. The match was back and forth, and was nothing short of a chain wrestling masterpiece. Surprisingly, Morley won clean after hitting a side russian leg sweep, followed by his frog splash (formerly the money shot) prompting some fans to chant "Porn stars aren't wrestlers" [B]Winner at 16:47 Sean Morley Rating: A[/B] [B]Match 4: Kensuke Sasaki vs. Ken Shamrock (Submission Match)[/B] Sasaki and Shamrock. Submission Match. Enough said. The crowd was absolutely in a buzz. The match was stiff, with a ton of puro style wrestling. It ended when Sasaki hit a Shining Wizard on Shamrock and locked in his Sumbission Hold Omega. However, Shamrock was able to grab his ankle and torque it for a modified ankle lock. With both men locked in each others hold, they both tapped at seemingly the exact same time. However, the ref ruled in favor of Shamrock, giving him the official victory. Sasaki was furious, and nothing was settled. [B]Winner (officially) Ken Shamrock in 9:43 Rating: A[/B] [B]THE MAIN EVENT: Benoit vs. Tajiri for HWS World Pure Wrestlign Championship[/B] This was an altogether awesome match. Outside of the restrictions of WWE, Tajiri had turned himself into the Wrestler of the Year. And Chris Benoit is, well CHRIS BENOIT, arguably the greatest technical wrestler of all time. The match was back and forth, with each wrestler hitting their tradmark spots. When it seemed that Benoit had it won following a Suicide Dive Headbutt...the lights went out. [B]AND VADER APPEARS IN THE RING, RUINING THE MATCH WITH TWO POWERBOMBS AND A VADER BOMB ON TAJIRI. WHAT MOTIVATED THIS?[/B] Rating of match: A Overall Show Rating: A Stemming from this show two matches have been made for next week. Sasaki/Shamrock II-Will it be decided in this one? Vader will be in action, but who will get the privilege of facing him? Tune in tomorrow to find out.

[SIZE=7]HUGE NEWS REGARDING HWS[/SIZE] IT was announced today, February 1st, 2006, that HWS has agreed in principal to air a television show on ESPN slated to start in March. This will be a resurection of HWS Pure Wrestling TV, which was cancelled from Fox Sports Net in late November. NEXT SHOW COMING SOON

[B]HWS WRESTLING LIVE FROM THE BI-LO CENTER IN GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA[/B] In what was the first show of February, HWS promised to deliver an excellent show for the South Carolina fans... [B]Pre-show Dark-Match "Sick" Nick Mondo vs. Bison Smith[/B] In a match to get the crowd ready for action, the man who just two weeks ago was battling for the SE Title, Bison Smith, wrestled former CZW deathmatch superstar "Sick" Nick Mondo. In the time that Mondo has been with HWS, he has modified his game significantly and has become an above average cruiserweight. However, on this occasion that was not a good thing to be: as he was pitted against the 6'9 400 lbs Bison Smith, who simply manhandled Mondo. Mondo was able to get in a little offense, connecting on an acid drop, and hitting a senton bomb, but it was not enough to keep Bison down. Bison hit a viscious leg lariet, and followed it up with a Bisontenial powerbomb for the win. [B]Winner at 8:00 Bison Smith Rating: C (Should have been a squash)[/B] [B]Pre-show dark match Jay Lethal vs. Halloween[/B] The pre-show main event pitted exciting young up and comer Jay Lethal against the Mexican tag-team wrestling specialist Halloween, whose partner Damien 666 was allowed the night off to work a show in his native Mexico. Halloween was out of his element without his career long partner, giving Lethal the opportunity to showcase his talent. Lethal put on a show for the first 5:00 of the match, until he missed an enzuguri. Halloween was able to rake the eyes and then hit a standing dropkick, to turn the tides. However, his offensive spurt didn't last long as Lethal was able to nail a backbreaker and then a Lethal Injection for the singles victory. Following his performance in this match Jay Lethal's push was raised from opener to Midcarder. [B]Winner at 6:37 Jay Lethal Rating: B-[/B] The show opened with the music of Jindrak and Cade blaring across the arena. However, walking through the door was Cade, without Jindrak. Cade proceeded to walk to the ring and pick up a microphone. Cade *Amidst LOUD boos*: "Tonight, I will prove that contrary to popular belief, Lance Cade does not rely on others to win wrestling matches. Lance Cade is the single greatest wrestler in the business today, but people are jealous of him: his looks, his background, and his TALENT. So tonight, Lance Cade has decided to prove everybody in this arena wrong: I am not a WWE reject, I am far better than the standard of WWE...I was simply too GOOD to use. *Kid Kash's music hits and Kash picks up a mic* Kash: Cade...Cade...Cade, I don't know if you quite know how the wrestling business works; there's a little something called paying your dues, earning your way into gaining the fans respect. All over the world, I have been one of the most hated wrestlers ever, but me and you, we are hated for far different reasons. The notorious K.I.D is hated because he IS better than everyone and has proven it, you Lance Gayde, you are hated because you THINK you're better than everyone; that the world owe's you something because you had some good TRAINING?! Training is not wrestling- Cade *cutting Kash off*: Get down here, I'll show you exactly what my training can do. [B]Match 1: Lance Cade vs. Kid Kash[/B] This was a great opening match for the night, as the veteran Kid Kash is doing well in his role as a face, and the fans are really beginning to despise Lance Cade as the ****y, bitter heel. This match was back and forth, with Kash getting the better of Cade on the opening exchange. Cade rolled out of the ring and regrouped, and re-entered the ring a changed man. The much bigger Cade was able to manhandle Kash, and irish whip him into the turnbuckles, where Kash climbed. Cade then hit Kash with a fourarm and set him up for a Musclebuster (the crowd seemed legitimately in shock that Cade knew how to do that). Cade then signalled for the end and climbed the top rope, leaping for a top-rope guillotine leg drop, which he calls the "One True Finisher", and it rang true to his name as he picked up the singles win over Kash. Cade proceeded to proclaim that Kash's team, kash Money wouldn't be getting any Tag Title shots any time soon. [B]Frankie Kazarian's music hits and he enters the ring with a microphone[/B] Kazarian: I, "The Future, wasn't even involved in last weeks highest rated show in HWS history. This, I do not understand, nobody in HWS today can even compete with me and I'm out here to prove it. Anybody in the locker room, I'm calling you out. [B]Unfamiliar music hits and the man who walks through the door is....[/B] [SIZE=6]MIKEY WHIPWRECK![/SIZE] Yes, the ECW legend Mikey Whipwreck, who signed an HWS contract under the radar last week. Kazarian looks none to happy at having to face someone he's never faced before, and says something, but it can't be heard amidst the deafening "ECW" chants. [B]Match 2: Kazarian vs. Mikey Whipwreck[/B] Whipwreck was rusty in the ring, and it didn't help that he and Kazarian don't mesh at all. Kazarian's technical skills helped drive it to an average match, which Kazarian won clean with a wave of the future, much to the dismay of the crowd who was fully behind whipwreck. Postmatch Kazarian proclaims "That's why I'm the future, and the future looks like a World Championship reign". [B]Winner: Kazarian in 15:39 Rating:C+[/B] Paul Burchill comes to the ring, upset that Finlay is nowhere to be found tonight. Tonight is not a good night to be Burchill's opponent: "New Breed" member, and the man who is making technical wrestling cool: Alex Shelley. [B]Match 3: Paul Burchill vs. Alex Shelley[/B] These two impressed the fans with their superior wrestling abilities, despite not being the most well-known wrestlers. The match was all Burchill, however it was cleverly disguised as an open match to keep Shelley from looking bad. Burchill hit a standing shooting star press about halfway through when Shelley's tag-team partner, Jimmy Jacobs appeared. However, he was met with a big boot, and then Burchill pulled off something amazing...A DOUBLE C4 to both Shelley and Jacobs, pinning not only Shelley but both of them. [B]Winner at 13:59 Paul Burchill Rating: B+[/B] In the back Charlie Haas, D'lo Brown, and Chris Benoit are all discussing who should take Vader's open challenge. D'lo suggests that it should be Tajiri himself, but Benoit says that he's injured. Haas says that he'll handle it, but D'lo claims that he has a score to settle with Vader for costing him #1 contendership. In the past month, Vader has cost all three men #1 contendership, so who will face him? [B]Match 4: Sasaki/Shamrock II[/B] In the second submission match in as many weeks, Sasaki faced Shamrock. This time however, the decision of who should be the winner seemed to be clear, as Sasaki locked Shamrock firmly into the Omega Submission. However, Shamrock never tapped, and the ref called for the hold to be broken after Shamrock passed out dur to lost of air. Sasaki was declared the winner, but neither man has yet definitively won, as Shamrock never gave up to the hold. [B]Winner: Sasaki at 15:09 Rating:A*[/B] [B]Main Event Vader vs. ???[/B] Vader came out to the ring, amidst flashing lights and impressive pyro. He stood in the ring sliently awaiting his opponent. Who had the backstage decided on? The answer was D'lo Brown who showed no fear of the 480lbs. monster. The match itself was decent, but nothing spectacular. The ending came when Vader connected on a Powerbomb and went for the cover when Benoit and Haas came to the ring, while Hass destracted the ref, Benoit hit a german suplex on Vader. At that point D'lo hit a sky-high for the win. [B]Winner at 4:47 D'lo Brown Rating: B+[/B] Chris Benoit picks up a mic and challenges Vader to a match next week, and claims he is willing to put his #1 contendership on the line. Matches set for next week: Frankie Kazarian vs. Bison Smith vs. Paul Burchill vs. ??? for #1 contendership to SE title, which Finlay will be FORCED to defend two weeks from now at February Puro Festival. This match was signed by commisioner Dean Malenko in response to the confusion over who truly lays claim to #1 contendership. This match will put that to rest. Jindrak and Cade vs. ??? and ???- It's also been revealed that Jindrak and cade will be in tag action next week against an unknown team in response to Cade claiming that they :"could beat anyone". Also, next week marks the return of Daniel Puder, who was in the middle of a nice push before suffering a wrist injury. The main event will be Benoit and D'lo vs. Vader and Kensuke Sasaki, who's proclaimed himself victor over Shamrock and wants to be involved in the title hunt. He feels that if Vader owes him a favor, it could come in handy in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
*Sorry, I've had a lot to for school, social life, etc...coupled with the fact that I was in Florida for a week but...HWS is back and better than ever* IMPORTANT NEWS: HWS' deals with ESPN has fallen through, and HWS Pure Wrestling live has been moved into Fox Sport Net. The 2 hour wrestling show is set to begin airing on the first week of March. HWS Wrestling Live to be posted momentarily.

[B]HWS WRESTLING LIVE FROM CHICAGO, ILLINOIS[/B] Tonight marks a big night heading into the HWS TV debut, with a tag-team main event that Chris Benoit doesn't even want to be in, as he'd rather face Vader in singles competition, but still will go a long way into proving who deserves #1 contendership. [B]Pre-show Dark Match- Chuck Palumbo vs. Alex Shelley[/B] A typical pre-show match to get the crowd hyped for the upcoming action. Palumbo, who was expected to dominate, had his hands full with the young Shelley. However, Shelley wasn't his only problem with Jimmy Jacobs backing him up at ringside. The match was all Shelley, for the first five minutes at least, as he kept control with help from Jacobs. When he attempted to put big Palumbo away with a Shellshock, he couldn't get him up. Palumbo was able to capitalize with a clothesline and a string of moves later he won with a "Palumbomb", which is little more than a Razor's Edge. [B]Winner at 6:45 Chuck Palumbo Rating: B-[/B] [B]Pre-show Dark Match 2 Julio Dinero vs. John Walters[/B] Since his partner Chris Hamrick's release from HWS, HWS booking has been lost for what to do with Dinero, who they know is good enough to keep around. This match was designed to showcase the young Walters, and get Dinero some in-ring competition. Nothing special here, just solid wrestlers wrestling each other. Dinero won with a Side Crushin' Leg Sweep. [B]Winner at 6:04 Julio Dinero Rating: C-[/B] Commisioner Dean Malenko comes to the ring to a massive pop, as this is the first time he's appeared in ring, spending most time backstage. He addressed the fact that HWS would be returning to Fox Sports Net, to a nice pop. He then discussed the fact that HWS needs more tag-team wrestling, which he feels is some of the best pure wrestling to watch, he says that he's given several veteran wrestlers the liberty to recruit a youngster to join them in HWS and wrestle as a team. He goes on to introduce Mikey Whipwreck to an "ECW" chant. [B]Whipwreck:[/B] I appreciate it, thanks to you guys this outta shape kid from Buffalo is keepin' the spirit alive. But, onto the matters at hand...Dean Malenko has chosen me to be the captain of a new tag team, which I have named the Whippersnappers. This allowed me to personally invite a new wrestler to join HWS as my teammate. Who else could team with me but my protege, my friend, and the highest flying (edited) wrestler in the business today, THE AMAZING RED!!! Red makes his way to the ring to a massive pop, giving birth to the new team the Whippersnappers. However, their first test would not be an easy one as Malenko has them scheduled against Mexico's Most Wanted! [B]Match 1: MMW vs. The Whippersnappers[/B] This was a good match, with Halloween putting on a nice showing in a losing cause. In the early going, Damien was knocked off the ring apron by Red with a standing Enzuguri, sending him plummeting through a table and essentially eliminating him from the match. This left Halloween isolated to be double teamed by the Whippersnappers. Mikey and Red wrestled together well, eventually hitting a Shining Impact(Red hits a top rope Shining Wizard of the top, on Halloween who was on Mikey's shoulders). When Red went for the cover, though, Damien broke it up, and hit a jawbreaker. He then hit Mikey with an Atomic Drop, followed up by a leg drop. Halloween was able to make the tag shortly after, leaving Damien in there with Red. Damien and Halloween used their veteran experience to isolate Red, and injure his legs, keeping him from flying. However, Red underwent the standard Babyface underdog comeback, nailing a Hurricanrana on Halloween, and a Tornado DDT on Damien, and getting the quick tag to Mikey who hit a Super FrankenmikeyInverted Facelock Suplex Lift on Damien for the win. The crowd was really into the Whippersnappers, who wrestled together very well. A good showing by MMW as well. [B]Winners: The Whippersnappers at 11:07 Rating: B+[/B] [B]OUT OF ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE REY MYSTERIO SR. ENTERS THE RING[/B] [B]Mysterio[/B]: For those who do not no me, I know you know my family. My nephew, Rey Mysterio Jr. is currently one of the top wrestlers in the world. I TAUGHT HIM HOW TO WRESTLE. Now, I've come here to HWS as a "captain" for a new tag team, which I think I'll call, "Los Reyes Mysterios" or, in the foul English language "Mystery Kings". Introducing my partner, you all know him, Sicosis(spelled that way on purpose to avoid "copyright enfringement). The crowd pepper the ****y Mecican legends with boos. Daniel Puder's music hits to a decent pop, and he picks up a mic. Well, "Rey Mysterio"...I've been selected to make a tag-team as well, and my partner is JAY...LETHAL(horrid promo). Lethal comes out , and the fans are estatic that one of their favorite wrestlers has worked his way onto the main show. [B]Match 3: Los Reyes Mysterios vs. Puder/Lethal[/B] In a good match, where Puder wrestled minimally due to a taped up wrist, Lethal was showcased against Sicosis. These two are excellent wrestlers, and it showed. The nearly 50 yr old Sr. barely got into the match. The match ended when Lethal hit a backbreaker on Sicosis, and tagged in Puder, who locked in the Keylock. Sicosis appeared to have to tap out to the dangerous move, but somehow got his foot to the ropes. When the hold broke he quick tagged Mysterio, who went on a roll, laying out Puder and Lethal and hitting....a 619?! on Puder for the win. Mysterio picked up a mic and says he's contemplating suing his nephew for stealing his move...the crowd is mixed in reaction. [B]Winners: Los Reyes Mysterios in 12:36 Rating: B-[/B] Lance Cade comes to the ring and picks up a mic... [B]Cade:[/B] Well, today, as I said, Jindrak and I will wrestle any team out there, as we are the greatest wrestlers in the world tod... *he's cut off by unfamiliar music and....* [B]BRYAN DANIELSON COMES THROUGH THE CURTAIN[/B] The crowd pops massively for the American Dragon, who silently enters the ring. [B]Cade: Whoa, Dragon, long time no see, uhh...why are you here?[/B] [B]Dragon:...[/B] [B]Cade: Alright man, well I can't wrestle tonight, because you gotta earn it to wrestle Cade 1 on 1, so if you beat Jindrak I'll let you face me...[/B] [B]Match 4: Jindrak vs. American Dragon[/B] The Dragon makes his unexpected HWS debut against Jindrak, in an impressive show of skills. Danielson pretty much dominated, locking in the Cattle Mutiliation, and making Jindrak tap. The crowd was happy to say the least, to see the arrival of the Dragon. After the match, Danielson gave Cade a blank stare. [B]WInner at 10:11 American Dragon Rating: A[/B] *Sorry I'm running out of time* Kazarian beat Kanyon, Bison Smith, and Burchill in the #1 contender's match with a wave of the future, after hitting Kanyon in the head with brass knuckles. Rating: B Vader and Sasaki beat Benoit and Haas(who replaced Tajiri, who was still too injured to wrestle), after Vader hit a Vaderbomb on Benoit and Sasaki locked in Submission Hold Gamma on Haas. After the match both Vader and Sasaki stared at each other, seemingly wanting # 1 contendership. Rating: A Tajiri comes to the stage and says that Vader's had his chance, and he'd rather fight his countryman, Sasaki, for the title. This makes Vader snap, and assault Sasaki violently, before Benoit and Haas break it up. Overall Show rating: B+

• 3 weeks later...
It's Back BACK FROM THE DEPTHS OF PAGE 4, IT IS HWS!! To anyone who likes this, I'm going to try to get it back up and running, with it better than ever. Now complete with images...next episode coming up shortly. Hopefully you guys will leave feedback and enjoy this rebirth of the most fun dynasty I've ever had.

• 4 weeks later...
[B][SIZE="6"] NEWS AROUNF THE WRESTLING WORLD[/SIZE][/B] Brock Lesnar recently returned to the WWE in a shocking move, also the WWE seems to be listening to their fans as their current Heavyweight champion on Smackdown! is Chris Benoit, with Steven Richards holding the belt on RAW.(sweet). HWS has recently come to terms with Harry "Bulldog" Smith, who has recently been impressive in indy shows, working his way to a C+ popularity. The son of Davey Boy is expected to join HWS soon. Also signed onto HWS recently is Jimmy "Solo" Snuka, the son of legend "Superfly" Snuka. Solo is expected to debut soon as well. HWS was interested in signing Marcus "Buff" Bagwell, but archrival TNA beat them to the punch. This was devastating as Bagwell was to be a part of a main event program with Kensuke Sasaki, Tajiri, and Vader, but it was not to be. HWS also has put a tentative offer on the table to Diamond Dallas Page, the 49 year old in-ring vet would be used primarily for backstage influence, with seldom main event level matches. The end of the year voting for wrestler of the year is over, and the results are in as follows. 1. "El 1000% Guapo" Shocker, for his work in AAA and TNA where he was World and X Division champion respectively. 2. Yoshihiro Tajiri, for his HWS work primarily, but his WWE time is included as well. In HWS, he was the first ever World Champion, and participated in some classic matches vs. Lance Storm, Vader, Shamrock, and Sasaki. 3. John Cena, for his WWE work. The IWC wasn't happy about this one, but it was well deserved. Cena was the champion for the majority of the year, before dropping to Steven Richards at WrestleMania! in a shocker, in a MOTY candidate. 4. Lizmark Jr. for his work in AAA. In a bit of a shocker, AAA lands two in the top five, but looking at his matches, it was well deserved. In a World Championship program with Shocker, the masked Lizmark put on two MOTY candidates vs. Shocker first, and against his "1000% Guapo" partner, Juventud Guerrera. 5. Chris Masters, for his WWE work. "The Masterpiece" has come a long way, actually becoming the premiere hoss in the world today, learning some good wrestling skills as WWE IC champion, and in programs with Shelton Benjamin and WIlliam Regal. 6. Kensuke Sasaki, for HWS and AJPW. Sasaki, who was an integral part in HWS' meteoric rise has wrestle in 38 matches throughout the year, none garnering less than a B+ rating. Sasaki's best matches of the year were his stiff series of three against Ken Shamrock, which ended in a 1-1 tie. All 3 are MOTY candidates. Sasaki has now left AJPW to wrestle in America for HWS perminantly, and is expected to be a key player for their future. 7. Christopher Daniels, for TNA and ROH. "The Fallen Angel" Chris Daniels breaks the top 10, in a bit of a shocker. However, looking at his match ratings, and taking into consideration his excellent match against Milano Collection-AT in TNA, it's no surprise that Daniels makes it up this high. 8. Vader, for HWS. The 48 year old in-ring veteran, who made a fool of himself in WWE got in great ring shape for his return to in-ring competition for HWS. Upon returning, Vader was a key part in HWS' success, wrestling stars such as Charlie Haas, Kensuke Sasaki, and a MOTY candidate vs. Tajiri. Overall, a great comeback. 9. Keiji Mutoh, for AJPW. Mutoh breaks the top 10 in a no brainer, being the premiere wrestler in Japan for the year. Winning classics vs. Honma and Sasaki, in a farewell match for Sasaki. Altogether, a good wrestler. 10. Lance Cade, for HWS. In a shock, that had to hurt the WWE's pride, Lance Cade makes it into the top 10 on 3 months worth of performing. As a bitter, ****y heel in HWS, Cade became a hated superstar and tag team champion. Also, he has proven that he is just as good as his contemporaries Paul London and Brian Kendrick. With Bryan Danielson's arrival in HWS, their program has the potential to be one of the best in recent memory. [SIZE="6"]PLEASE, PLEASE POST COMMENTS IF YOU ARE ENJOYING, AND CRITICISM IF YOU ARE NOT[/SIZE]

Archived