:p:p:p:p

En español:

Lo que yo pretendo es que si hay alguna opción para que el ordenador organice los combates de mi empresa.

Por ej:Yo estoy en la empresa GAMMA y quiero llevar los contratos de mis luchadores, las reglas de combate, fichar luchadores... todo menos organizar combates-cartelera.

Una solución que use en WMMA3 fue editar la empresa que quería escoger siendo dueña de otra empresa y esta su filial.

Ej: Si yo quería escoger GAMMA la hacia afiliada de una empresa "fantasma" que era la que elegía. Cuando quería fichar a un luchador para GAMMA lo contrataba con mi empresa fantasma y lo enviaba a GAMMA. El problema era que no podía elegir renovar o no el contrato de los luchadores. Pero era la IA la que organizaba los eventos por mi.

English (google translate :D):

What I intend is that if there is any option for the computer to organize fighting my company.

For example: I am in the company GAMMA and want to take my fighters contracts, the rules of engagement, signing fighters ... anything but organized fighting-billboard.

A solution was used in WMMA3 edit the company that wanted to choose being the owner of another company and this subsidiary.

Example: If I wanted to choose the gamma of a company affiliated to "ghost" that was the one he chose. When I wanted to sign a fighter for GAMMA hired him with my ghost company and sent it to GAMMA. The problem was that I could not or choose not to renew the contract of the fighters. But it was the IA which organized the event for me.

Saludos, Juan.

There's always the option to just have a game where your character 'watches', which is pretty nice because of the AI improvements. Why bother 'playing' if you don't book? What else is there to do? Hirings/Firings?

You can always resign and sign back every year to handle the hirings.

A solution was used in WMMA3 edit the company that wanted to choose being the owner of another company and this subsidiary.

Example: If I wanted to choose the gamma of a company affiliated to "ghost" that was the one he chose. When I wanted to sign a fighter for GAMMA hired him with my ghost company and sent it to GAMMA. The problem was that I could not or choose not to renew the contract of the fighters. But it was the IA which organized the event for me.

Saludos, Juan.

It's not a very convenient solution, but you could add all of the child promotion's fighters to your Shortlist so you get notifications when their contracts are up for renewal. Simply call them up to your 'ghost' promotion and handle the contract negotiations, then send them back. Haven't tried it myself, but it seems like that would work.

EDIT: The child promotion could still cut fighters, though. I forgot about that.

It's not a very convenient solution, but you could add all of the child promotion's fighters to your Shortlist so you get notifications when their contracts are up for renewal. Simply call them up to your 'ghost' promotion and handle the contract negotiations, then send them back. Haven't tried it myself, but it seems like that would work.

EDIT: The child promotion could still cut fighters, though. I forgot about that.

The problem is when you want renewal a fighter champions, the fighter loss his belt.

There's always the option to just have a game where your character 'watches', which is pretty nice because of the AI improvements. Why bother 'playing' if you don't book? What else is there to do? Hirings/Firings?

You can always resign and sign back every year to handle the hirings.

I understand you do not like everybody. It's just another way to play.

The problem is when you want renewal a fighter champions, the fighter loss his belt.

Oh, right. Sorry.

How about this... Run your company as usual until you're ready to book an event, then save your game. Then turn off Auto-Save (under User Preferences), leave the company, and wait for the AI to schedule the next event. Write down what they book. Then reload your last save (from before you turned off Auto-Save and quit your job) and enter the same matches yourself.

Maybe even try adding the event yourself (without filling it out) before you quit, so you don't have to wait for the AI to add it. No idea if that works.

Archived