Game won't load a season or start a new season (2 different computers)

Well, yet again the game has apparently become inoperable. Bought it yesterday, spent about 5 hours playing and when I got to the first offseason, near the recruiting cycle, the game crashed. Luckily I had saved the previous week. Anyways, when I opened it back up, it won't load a season (I'll click the button and it will just stay highlighted and never go to the popup menu) and it also won't create a new season. It glitches and doesn't move. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, even deleted my save file from that computer. Nothing worked and the game remained dead.

So today I tried it on a new computer, made a new season, went through the whole thing, and yet again it froze about 4 weeks into the recruiting cycle. Now it once again will not load a season, will not create a new season, and the game is essentially inoperable. I really hope there is a fix for this as I looked through and I haven't seen anyone have this specific problem (no runtime error pops up).

Well, hope someone can help me.

First, make sure you are running the game in administrator mode.

Second, check the third item on this thread:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531860

Solution: Make sure your DPI in windows is set to 96 and your font size is normal. You can do this by right-clicking your desktop, selecting properties and clicking the "Appearance" tab. The font size there should be "Normal". Next, click the "Settings" tab and choose "Advanced". The DPI option should be "96".

Archived