Tournament title question

So I started to hold a event , a battle royal every year (this is my 2nd year doing it) and now I want to make the winner win a Tournament title to kind of keep track of who wins it, because its a big thing for my federation.

Last year I did not make it a tournament title tho.... But I want the last years winner to be on the list.

Im fine if there is no way to add him to to list and have the right dates and stuff but (no way right?), can I just put him in a 1vs1 match have him win it, then in the same month have the real 2nd annual winner of the battle royal win it?

So in the same month have 2 people win the "tournament title" or will it only let you do it one time that month or year?

thanks for the info in advance!!!

So I started to hold a event , a battle royal every year (this is my 2nd year doing it) and now I want to make the winner win a Tournament title to kind of keep track of who wins it, because its a big thing for my federation.

Last year I did not make it a tournament title tho.... But I want the last years winner to be on the list.

Im fine if there is no way to add him to to list and have the right dates and stuff but (no way right?), can I just put him in a 1vs1 match have him win it, then in the same month have the real 2nd annual winner of the battle royal win it?

So in the same month have 2 people win the "tournament title" or will it only let you do it one time that month or year?

thanks for the info in advance!!!

Yes, it will let you have two winners. This is why I always retire the tournament title after it has been won and then bring it back the next year, to avoid accidents where someone wins it, who wasn't suppose to win it.

Yes, it will let you have two winners. This is why I always retire the tournament title after it has been won and then bring it back the next year, to avoid accidents where someone wins it, who wasn't suppose to win it.

If you pay attention to your booking that doesn't happen. :p

As far as I know you can defend a tournament title as often and whenever you want.

I usually retire it until the month of too, mostly so it won't clutter up my titles screen.

lol Thats why With my tournament titles the name is like "z Royal Rumble". Just add a z or x and it will always be on the bottom.

Archived