PGHW 2013

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/PGHWbanner-1.jpg

This is my first attempt at a diary, It will more or less be a play through with the results from the tours posted and the matches on the PPV's commentated on my user character Nobuatsu Tatsuko.

Frist Card

PGHW Elite Glory Tour 2013 Monday

Chojiro Kitoaji, Kozue Kawashima and PRIDE Koiso

VS

Art Reed, Simon Flemmingway and Bryan Holmes

"The Monster" Raymond Diaz

VS

SATO

Kazushige Matsuki and Tetsunori Yasuda

VS

Eien Miyamoto and Danger Kumasaka

Lee Bennett and Alexander Robinson

VS

Frankie Perez and Giant Brody

Semi Main

Yoshimi Mushashibo, Masaru Ugaki and Ryoma Murugama

VS

Nobuatsu Tatsuko, Akinori Kwakami and Seiji Jimbo

Main Event

PGHW Elite Series Quarter Final

Eisaku Kunomasu

VS

Mito Miwa

These are the stables that I've put together to help me book story lines and build momentum. I've only ever booked a few months in Puro feds but the most fun I've had is when I've created stables so here goes.

Dynasty 2000

Dynasty 2000 is a band of brothers joined by their passion for perfection. The best workers from the past, present and future, Dynasty 2000 epitomize pride, glory and honour.

Members :

Yoshimi Mushashibo

"The Untouchable" Shuji Inukai

Masaru Ugaki

Ryoma Muruyama

Kazushige Matsuki

Tetsunori Yasuda

Gaijin

Gaijin is a group of workers from outside of Japan who have joined forces to help one and other to gain titles and respect in the land of the rising sun.

William Hayes

Bryan Holmes

Alexander Robinson

Lee Bennett

Art Reed

PRIDE

PRIDE see themselves as the pride of the company and wrestling its self. Being the best is everything and winning is a must. The most elite group, you have to having winning in your blood to be apart of PRIDE.

Kozue Kawashima

PRIDE Koiso

Chojiro Kitoaji

Bussho Makiguchi

Tradition

Tradition are a group of PGHW loyalists who stand for the traditional strong style made famous by the company and everything it embodies.

Eisaku Kunomasu

Mito Miwa

Nobuatsu Tatsuko

Akinori Kwakami

Seiji Jimbo

Noriyori Sanda

Brought Up From Development

SATO

Signed to Development

Hirobumi Takimoto

Sterling Whitlock

Haranobu Kobayashi

Touring

Cameron Vessey

Giant Brody

Frankie Perez

Merle O'Curle

Random Profile by Nobuatsu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUbxLUkrUbH0voqEqx9iv3bIzY9tygEP6XWtkUwDhNNZzn3-GlsA

Kozue Kawashima

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh38/ninotheman/TEW%20PICS/PGHW_Glory.jpg

PGHW Glory Crown

Won December 2011 Night Of WRESTLING

Defeated Shuji Inukai

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PGHW/PGHW_EliteTag.jpg

Elite Tag Team Series Tournament

Co Holder PRIDE Koiso

Won November 2012 Night Of COURAGE

Defeated Shuji Inukai & Yoshimi Mushashibo

Kozue is a very hard working young man. Some eyebrows where raised when we decided to give him the Elite Series victory back in 2010. We felt we had to push youth. Yoshimi was out of action after suffering that horrific knee injury, The rest of us weren't in our best shape. Mito had big faith in Kozue and we decided to take a chance. The chance paid off and now moving forward to 2013 he now is carrying his first Glory Crown and has had a fantastic thirteen month reign so far. Kozue has unbelievable athleticism for a man of his frame and delivers one of the most breathtaking dropkicks I've ever seen anyone execute, He calls it the the K-Kick and it has to be seen to be believed. His arsenal also includes a viciously administered explosion suplex the Double K Killer and a Kneeling piledriver which looks devastating, He calls that the Kawashima Driver.

Kozue is one of our trio of world class workers along with Koiso and Yoshimi. He is only twenty nine a good seven years their junior. Kawashima is a pleasure to work agaist in the ring and never a problem behind the scenes, I can see him keeping his spot for many years to come.

PGHW Elite Glory Tour

Monday week one March 2013

From Sapporo sports park

In front of 5,000 people

Opening match

Team Pride

Chojiro Kitoaji, Kozue Kawashima (W), PRIDE Koiso

VS

Art Reed, Simon Flammingway (L), Bryan Holmes

Match Rating 75

In 12:19 by pinfall with the Double K Killer.

"The Monster" Raymond Diaz(W)

VS

SATO (L)

Match Rating 58

In 7:13 via pin after a Whiplash Clothesline.

Kazushige Matsuki, Tetsunori Yasuda (W)

VS

Eien Miyamoto (L), Danger Kumasaka

Match Rating 44

In 14:46 by pinfall with the Minilla Plunge.

Team Toronto

Lee Bennett, Alexander Robinson (W)

VS

Frankie Perez (L), Giant Brody

Match Rating 54

In 7:25 by pin with Canadian Violence

Semi Main

Dynasty 2000

Yoshimi Mushashibo, Masaru Ugaki, Ryoma Muruyama (L)

VS

Tradition

Nobutsu Tatsuko, Akinri Kwakami (W), Seiji Jimbo

Match Rating 68

Akinori Kwakami defeated Ryomo Muruyama in 23:49 by submission with a Kwakmi Painlock.

Main Event

Eisaku Kunomasu (W)

VS

Mito Miwa (L)

Match Rating 75

Eisaku Kunomasu defeated Mito Miwa in 40:22 by submission with a Kunomasu Vice.

Show Rating 72

Over all I was pleased with the show. A bit of rust from the months we've been off tour but a solid first showing from the boys this year. I thought my match could have been a little better maybe I should have given us a little more time as the fans seemed to want more action but I didn't want to push the greener guys down the addiance's throts too much. Lesson learned maybe Seiji and co deserve a little more time in the spotlight. The opening bout was fantastic and really set the pace for the show. The Gaijin trio really held there own in what was a short but exciting match. Diaz was basically a squash. The Yasuda tag match I was disappointed by I think I gave them too long especially as Kumasaka is in his fifties now and he's best days are looking like they're well behind him. Sad to say but Kumasaka will have to be booked smarted and raerer as he offers little now. Then there was the Team Toranto match the two debuting gaijins put on a fine showing and could well be looking at getting book for future tours if they continue to impress. Then our fairly average match that I've covered already.

The main event was a slight let down a combination of me maybe not give them enough time to tell there story properly and Eisaku starting to show his age in the ring. Solid show could have been slightly better but if you give the fans to many A* matches they'll stop appreciating them.

Second Card

PGHW Elite Glory Tour Wednesday

Nobuatsu Tatsuko, Mito Miwa, Eisaku Kunomasu

VS

Stone Yoshikawa, Cameron Vessey, Merle O'Curle

Ryoma Muruyama, Masaru Ugaki

VS

Alexander Robinson, Lee Bennett

Seiji Jimbo, Akinori Kwakami

VS

Noriyori Sanda, Totoya Munakata

Semi Main

Gaijin

Bryan Holmes, Raymond Diaz, William Hayes

VS

PRIDE

Kozue Kawashima, Chojiro Kitoaji, Bussho Makiguchi

Main Event

PRIDE Koiso

VS

"The Untouchable" Shuji Inukai

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8UP8ByPj9ewZWPGjszQrynV5Wz1-q0hVPojljTmoFYBWWmvBa

What can you say about the monster? The most decorated tag worker in the company, the most underachieving singles worker in the sense of honours won. With only one elite series victory to brag about Ray's singles career has been slightly underwhelming in conparasant to his illustrious tag team run stretching from 1996 up until 2005 with partner Lee Wright. Together they held the glory tag team crown five times during that period and also won the prestigious elite tag team series on three occasions.

I'm still not quite sure how Diaz hasn't become the second gaijin worker to hold the glory crown. In my oppinion he's the best worker at his size in the world today and possibly of all time. Even Dread and Pistol Pete Hall In there prime's would be given a run for their money. Maybe PRIDE's push in 2009 put Raymond back and then Kozue after that but the fans and also myself are craving seeing a big main event run for the monster. If you love seeing the awesome double underhook piledriver known as the Ray gun or the near decapatating whiplash clothesline, I'm sure 2013 will be the year you're seeing them both in many PGHW main events.

PGHW Elite Glory Tour

Wednesday week one March 2013

From The Kochi Stadium

In front of 3,897 people

opening match

Tradition

Nobuatsu Tatsuko, Mito Miwa, Eisaku Kunomasu(W)

VS

Stone Yoshikawa(L), Cameron Vessey, Merle O'Curle

In 5:31 by submission via the Kunomasu vice

Match Rating 65

Muruyama & Ugaki

Ryoma Muruyama, Masaru Ugaki(W)

VS

Team Toronto

Alexander Robinson, Lee Bennett(L)

In 20:16 by submission with a Ugaki clutch

Match Rating 75

Seiji Jimbo, Akinori Kwakami(W)

VS

Noriyori Sanda, Totoya Munakata(L)

In 10:42 by submitting via the Kwakami painlock

Match Rating 56

Semi Main

Gaijin

Bryan Holmes, Raymond Diaz(W), William Hayes

VS

PRIDE

Kozue Kawashima, Chojiro Kitoaji, Bussho Makiguchi(L)

In 27:41 with a pinfall as a result of a Ray gun

Match Rating 70

Main Event

PRIDE Koiso(W)

VS

"The Untouchable" Shuji Inukai(L)

PRIDE Koiso defeated "The Untouchable" Shuji Inukai In 44:38 by pinfall after hitting a top rope Koiso kutter in a moment that took the audience's breath away. PRIDE Koiso advances to the semi finals of the elite series.

Match Rating 84

Show Rating 80

So over all a very good show, even if it was saved slightly by a breathtaking main event. The first match was very short but it was fun to be apart of. My thinking was to give myself, Mito and Eisaku a short match just to be seen and keep us fit and healthy for the long and busy tour ahead and also get some exposure for Stone and the two young gaijins. It worked out beautifully for us as the crowd seemed to enjoy it. I really enjoyed being in the ring with Cameron although it was only for less than a minute I saw potential in him. He reminds me more of his uncle than his father. He moves very gracefully in the squared circle and I will surly be keeping a keen eye on his progress throughout the tour as a more long term contact could be offered to him in the future. The next match would have stole the show if not for such a great main event two seasoned tandems who have met many times before, it showed in there impeccable timing and continuity in their perfectly paced match. Even though the fans have seen this match many times before they ate up every minute of it. Great showing.

Then came a perfectly acceptable match, we did tell Akinori and co to not go bananas as we wanted the crowd to cool down for the semi main after they got so emotionally involved in the bout before, so in that sense the four boys done exactly what was asked. The semi main I thought would be better the crowd seemed slightly burnt out but a decent wrestling match all the same with Diaz coming out looking like a beast, getting him ready for his quarter final match with Kouze. So we got that across well in the match as they had only limited time in ring together and when they where the glory crown holder struggled to deal with the monsters strength and size advantage. Setting the story for next week.

Ok so the main event. One word, wow. This is defiantly going on the highlights package for the Kings road. It started a cagey affair for the opening ten or fifteen a lot of feeling out, collar and elbow tie ups and tests of strength. When ever one man would gain the advantage they would lock in a rest hold. After fifteen minutes though the pace picked up and never slowed back down again hard hitting knife edge chops where exchanged then it was slaps which escalated into fore arms, before long it was suplexes. The match swayed back and forth and in a great spot Shuji hoisted Yasunobu up for an Inukai driver. Koiso managed to break free by kneeing Shuji repeatedly in the head, as PRIDE dropped back down to his feet he grabbed Inukai's wrist and went to whip him to the buckle, only to put on the breaks and pull Shuji back into a massive short arm lariat. Still holding on he yanked him back to his feet but Inukai was met with an even fiercer clothesline but before PRIDE could pull him up for a third and final P.G.H. Lariat, Shuji had bounced to his feet whipped Koiso to the ropes ran the ropes in a criss cross fashion and almost decapitated Koiso with an untouchable lariat but could only get a two count. After that Koiso took control and after hitting a death kutter and having Inukai kick out Koiso started to look desperate. He went to the top rope to drop and elbow we think by him pointing to his elbow once standing on the top buckle. This hotdogging almost cost him as it gave Shuji the time he needed to mount one last attack running up the buckles how a cat climbs a tree and hooking Koiso up for a top rope belly to belly. Koiso quickly managed to fight off the attempt and landed a breathtaking top rope Koiso kutter for the win. A stunning match and the PGHW fans went home satisfied.

Random Profile By Nobuatsu

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PGHW/BryanHolmes.jpg

Bryan Holmes

So so very talented. He has the ability to make his opponents look like gods and his matches almost always tell a story. A true artist in the ring and probably one of my favourite men to work against, all though it's hard to say it's work when he makes your job so simple. Never really fully appreciated in North America apart from a good run in DAVE that ended with Bryan winning the main strap and defending it for a full calendar year. Since moving to Japan full time back in 06 I think? My memory isn't what it used to be, facing Mito as much as I have will do that to you. One to many Amphora suplexes landing on my head. Anyway what was we saying? Yes that's right Bryan we managed to convince him to live in the orient, it wasn't too hard the fans loved him and the boy's love working with him. Once he convinced his wife Karen he never looked back. Only holding three titles in the company up until this point. We gave him the International title last year as kind of a reward for all his hard work but mostly to give the rub to the children of arguably the two best Japanese workers of all time Kitoaji and Jimbo. Bryan also held the tag crown in 08 with Dread. I remember that because me and Sanda won the glory tag team crown off them in a fantastic match at night of GLORY 09.

His final impact full nelson suplex with one of the best bridges in the business. He looks like he folds in half then with the extension he gets from tip toeing it really looks like his head is close to his feet. He also has really nice spinning whip kick to the head, very athletic move and awesome to see a forty two year old man do with such ease. Bryan calls it cyclon Shock impact, it was originally called the Canadian kiss but Alex had a few issues with it being so similar sounding to his Canadian violence. So we asked Bryan to save us all a headache by changing it. Which he did and that pretty much sums him up. Will do anything to help others in and out of the ring, making everyone's day at work so much easier.

In other news we called up Haranobu Kobayashi from development. I think he'll benefit more from being on the main roster. Skill wise he can compete but we just need to put his face out there a bit more and he will surly be a good hand on the roster.

We also singed Mokuami Maita to a written deal. I'm not sure why really I just felt we needed someone with that kind of talent and consistency in the mid card, and it's not gonna hurt. If we could bulk him up then he may have a future higher on the card if not he should be a good hand on the undercard.hes due to debut at night of PRIDE.

Eien Miyamoto tested positive for roids. I had a word and told him if it happens again he's gone but I like to give everyone a chance. He didn't seem too thankful but he did say it won't happen again so I'll be keeping a close eye on him.

"The Monster" Raymond Diaz, William Hayes, Art Reed

VS

Horanobu Kobayashi, Frankie Perez, Giant Brody

"The Pride Warrior" Mito Miwa, Akinori Kwakami

vs

Merle O'Curle, Cameron Vessey

Eisaku Kunomasu, Noriyori Sanda, Seiji Jimbo

VS

Bryan Holmes, Alexander Robinson, Lee Bennett

Shuji Inukai

vs

Totoya Munakata

Semi main

Kouze Kawashima, PRIDE Koiso

vs

Ryoma Muruyama, Masaru Ugaki

Main event

Yoshimi Mushashibo

VS

Nobuatsu Tatsuko

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/PGHW/EisakuKunomasu.jpg

"The Lord Of Strong Style" Eisaku Kunomasu

The lord of strong style, the darling of his generation, Eisaku can really draw a crowd. I've never seen anyone work an arm better. Eisaku has the most innovative moves in pro wrestling when it comes to working over an arm. The Kunomasu heat seeker is a brutal hammerlock pump handle backbreaker and the Kunomuasu dive bomber a top rope splash landing directly on an already stretched out arm. They are just softening up the arm though for the dreaded Kunomasu vice, a seated arm bar that has only been broken on three occasions. as far as his ring work goes hes second to none. Maybe the smoothest Technician to ever step foot in the ring. He knows how to call a match and make his opposition look strong. His execution of moves is a thing of beauty. Eisaku is fantastic for the company in ring and out and that's why he will always stay near the top of the card, even though father time has been creeping up on him lately.

Monday week two March 2013

Monelay Kanagawa Sports Field

5,000 people

"The Monster" Raymond Diaz, William Hayes, Art Reed(W)

VS

Horanobu Kobayashi, Frankie Perez(L), Giant Brody

In 6:57 by submission with a Dread lock

Match Rating 56

"The Pride Warrior" Mito Miwa(W), Akinori Kwakami

VS

Merle O'Curle(L), Cameron Vessey

In 10:06 by pin with a Pride bomber

Match Rating 61

Eisaku Kunomasu, Noriyori Sanda(W), Seiji Jimbo

VS

Bryan Holmes, Alexander Robinson(L), Lee Bennett

In 20:59 by pinfall via a Vortex crush

Match Rating 70

Shuji Inukai(W)

VS

Totoya Munakata(L)

In 6:03 by pin after an Untouchable lariat

Match Rating 53

Semi main

Kouze Kawashima, PRIDE Koiso(W)

VS

Ryoma Muruyama(L), Masaru Ugaki

In 25:46 by pin with a Koiso danger kutter on Muruyama

Match Rating 76

Main event

Yoshimi Mushashibo(W)

VS

Nobuatsu Tatsuko(L)

Yoshimi Mushashibo defeats Nobuatsu Tatsuko in 51:55 by pinfall after hitting the Yoshimi explosion '02. Yoshimi Mushashibo will compete against PRIDE Koiso in the opening match at Night Of PRIDE in the first semi final of the PGHW Elite Series.

Match Rating 84

Show Rating 80

PGHW Elite Glory Tour Wednesday

PRIDE Koiso, Kitoaji, Makiguchi

VS

Manakata, Yoshikawa, SATO

Muruyama, Ugaki

vs

Flemmingway, Vessey

Kunomasu, Miwa, Tatsuko

VS