Announcement of Total Extreme Wrestling 2016

Grey Dog Software is pleased to announce the upcoming release of Adam Ryland's Total Extreme Wrestling 2016. The seventh entry into the award-winning TEW franchise, the game will be released in the second quarter of 2016 to coincide with the 20th anniversary of the launch of the EW series. Adam will be answering questions and launching the extremely popular 'Developer's Journal' feature soon.

TEW2016 is scheduled to be available for digital download exclusively via Grey Dog Software for US $34.95.

I love TEW and I still play it almost daily but I'm a bit bummed its not something else. A new Comic game would have been awesome. I know I'll be buying this the day it comes out though so I guess that says all that needs to be said. Looking forward to the new features. With the last game there were still things like Umbrella promotions, etc. That still needed to be tweaked. With this one I can't think of as many "big" things so it will be interesting to see what Adam does and I say "why didn't I think of that'.

Archived