ScottBGaming Youtube Channel

LoNdOn

Hello all,

Having started the ScottBGaming channel in order to produce TEW 2013 content for Youtube, I have now officially expanded my horizons into other games. The intention was to not only create videos for games such as TEW 2013 and WMMA4 to name two, but when I was in a position to do so, to cover a wide range of titles including, but not limited to, Fifa, Call Of Duty, WWE 2K16 and the subject of my first non-greydog based video, Football Manager 2016. Now this isn't to say that I will be stopping my TEW videos. In fact, I am hoping that down the road, I will be able to bring more attention from those unaware of the series to the forums to increase the popularity of the game and get it the recognition it deserves. (a lofty ambition, but one I believe I can some day achieve)

I hope you all enjoy the new video and offer any comments and suggestions going forward to further the channel.

If you really enjoy the video, feel free to subscribe. I will also keep this thread updated going forward to let you know what videos are being uploaded. :)

Speaking of which, I would like to say a big thank you to those who are already following my videos, as your support has been very much appreciated.

Should any of you have any requests for other games or gaming scenarios you would like me to cover, please feel free to let me know in this thread, or on my videos.

The quality of the videos may not be quite as polished as some of the professional youtubers out there at the moment, but I am sure, as time goes on, this too will be improved.

Thanks for taking the time to pop by.

London/ScottBGaming

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50 Subscribers - Thank You!

Just a quick video to say thank you for reaching 50 subscribers. Special 50 Subscriber video to be completed next week. (TEW based)

Looks like there may have been an issue with the upload of Episode 3 of the Manchester United Football Manager series, so I will attempt to re-upload that tonight.

Thanks all

<p>FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016 LET'S PLAY | MAN UTD #4 | WALKING IN MEMPHIS! </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BdoWMm9UGbc?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016 LET'S PLAY | MAN UTD #4 | WALKING IN MEMPHIS!"></iframe></div></div>

TEW The Girlfriend Challenge Ep 1

The 50 Subscriber Video!

The Girlfriend Challenge. That's right, my poor girlfriend Em has to learn the ropes of TEW!

(Just spotted the TEW logo I used for the thumbnail reads "Entertainment" and not "Extreme". That's my bad.)

Archived