Promotion Momentum Question

I'm having an issue with my promotion's(TNA) Momentum. I'm using the Chronicles2016 mod by Fleisch (GREAT MOD BTW).

I'm about two months in at the moment, trying to somewhat mirror real life with no PPV's apart from Slammiversary and BFG and we haven't run either of them yet so ive only been on TV.

After each TV Show I gain a Momentum point for the company and then two days later I lose 2-3 points but I cant see why. so I'm currently sitting on 0 momentum. Each show has been a relatively good show with the popularity gained in x amount of areas message.

Can anyone explain or help me work out why my Momentum is tanking? I can answer any questions if more details are needed.

Thanks in advance

Are you losing Regional battles?

Having negative incidents backstage?

TNA is cult from the start so I'm not in any Regional Battles.

I have had 2 negative incidents through out the first two months ive played. Can it be this? The momentum drops every week though? Not just when a negative incident happens

for any one interested, I'm fairly certain that the reason for this was because my ratings on "Nippon TV" were not high and enough and I would receive a Ratings Warning when the momentum dropped.

I've had the same problem once. Got constant ratings warnings and took down all my momentum.

Archived