best way to simulate Japanese young lion going on excursion?

So I'm struggling with how to do this. I have two young lions who I want to send on foreign excursion, where they will wrestle for another company for a year or so. I can't just release them because odds are they won't get resigned (I'm using a real world mod with a ton of workers) and I don't want them to not wrestle for a year.

Could I add myself as a second player and hire them to my company? I don't want to run 2 promotions tho...is there a way to quit after I hire them?

So I'm struggling with how to do this. I have two young lions who I want to send on foreign excursion, where they will wrestle for another company for a year or so. I can't just release them because odds are they won't get resigned (I'm using a real world mod with a ton of workers) and I don't want them to not wrestle for a year.

Could I add myself as a second player and hire them to my company? I don't want to run 2 promotions tho...is there a way to quit after I hire them?

The way you've mentioned is how I'd do it. In the options tab, you've got the option to add a new player and then leave the game. So add yourself as the owner/booker of the company you want them to do to, sign them to a year/2 year deal and when it's all signed, sealed & delivered, just leave the game as player two. :)

The way you've mentioned is how I'd do it. In the options tab, you've got the option to add a new player and then leave the game. So add yourself as the owner/booker of the company you want them to do to, sign them to a year/2 year deal and when it's all signed, sealed & delivered, just leave the game as player two. :)

When you make another player, do you automatically get to choose the company you want to take control of, or do you start unemployed first?

Ah okay, because I'm thinking about doing the same. I'm doing a BHOTWG game and I have Toju Munkata, Michio Gensei, Ryushi Sato & Reijiro Hiraki onto the main roster, and maybe after a year or so I might try that. But I'm not sure if I should keep Sato & Hiraki since they don't have the Young Lion on them anymore.

You could also start an alliance with an American company and do a talent trade for the maximum of 10 appearances. Take someone back from the U.S. company.

This is how WCW did their deals back in the 90s when they sent Scott Norton to Japan and got back The Great Muta I believe. ROH also did the loan out method to get Takeshi Morishima back before he left the biz.

The trade is even easier if you step in as the 2nd player and accept the trade. 10 appearances for most regional level promotions with just PPV or just events would equal about 10 months time and you would retain your workers contract rights.

Archived