How do you follow this.

I've just loaded my favourite save. I haven't been on the game for a while and when I was last on I played a different game so I think I could say over 6 months.

Now in that time I've moved house and computers and have none of my excel or word info to help me.

So I look at the last show which was royal rumble in 1993 and I got an A* rating if a 100

Don't have a clue where to go from here, with no idea on what I running or anything lol

I've just loaded my favourite save. I haven't been on the game for a while and when I was last on I played a different game so I think I could say over 6 months.

Now in that time I've moved house and computers and have none of my excel or word info to help me.

So I look at the last show which was royal rumble in 1993 and I got an A* rating if a 100

Don't have a clue where to go from here, with no idea on what I running or anything lol

I tend to use points like this as a "reboot". You've got your Rumble winner so you've got one avenue but the whole roster is wide open to you switching stuff up.

I tend to use points like this as a "reboot". You've got your Rumble winner so you've got one avenue but the whole roster is wide open to you switching stuff up.

Yeah I suppose I get chance to come in fresh, although I reckon I was doing things right due to the rating so wish I could have known my plans lol.

Archived