Can't Book Worker!

Hey Emma, way to go! You finally earned a shot at the NXT Womans Championship. Today's your day... However, the game won't let me book you... And I have ZERO IDEA why!

1) She's not injured, checked medical.

2) She's under a written deal.

3) She just doesn't show up when booking the show. I've closed out, still nothing!

-- Guys, this is a three month work of art! Any idea... Any idea on what to do? I just booked her on the Wednesday show, and she's never had any issues being booked on pay per views prior. I may cry.

Apparently in my working agreement with WWE (I'm playing as NXT) she is working THEIR, PPV instead of MINE her HOME companies!

How is this possible? Can I fix this?

There's nothing to fix, it's working as it should be - she doesn't have a "home" promotion in the scenario you've described, she's correctly picking the larger of the two companies that she is contracted to work for. If you are playing a mod where WWE and NXT are separate companies then the game will treat them as such.

Gotcha!

I guess because she's signed to a Written deal with me (NXT) I was hoping she'd be available.

I'd just went in and changed all our Takeover dates so this doesn't happen again! Thanks!

SPOILER: We called an audible and went with Asuke who took the L!

There's nothing to fix, it's working as it should be - she doesn't have a "home" promotion in the scenario you've described, she's correctly picking the larger of the two companies that she is contracted to work for. If you are playing a mod where WWE and NXT are separate companies then the game will treat them as such.

This is something I've always disagreed with, Adam, and have been hopeful it would be addressed in 2016. In my opinion, if she's on a written deal to you, you should get the right to use her whenever you run a show, whether she's loaned out to a bigger company or not. She is still your employee, after all. Home promotions should be in the game.

Archived