Finally Bought TEW2013

Some of you may remember me. I used to come around all the time on these forums. I even organized some of those fantasy drafts back in the day for TEW2005. Anyway I have purchased/downloaded EWR/TEW on the day of release for basically every game. When TEW2013 came out I had a lot going on in my real life so I did not get it. By the time things settled down it seemed I have other new interests to keep me busy. Then it hit a point where I assumed a new TEW2015 would be released so I decided to just wait for that.

Well now that 2016 is released and it is talking about all the new features built on top of the 2013 features i feel like I missed out. So I finally broke down and bought 2013 last night. It seems really cool. I have been fascinated with Lucha Underground lately so I am giving Mexico a try as something different. Typically I am a 100% USA promotion guy. One time I did have a 3 year game in Australia which was a blast with all the new characters I was not used to.

I am hoping for Mexico to be the same as the last time I have ran a MExico game was back in the 2005 version

Anyone have any tip for SOTBPW? Outside of book the crap out of Champagne Lover?

Archived