Question about company momentum

As the title says, I have a question pertaining to a companies momentum. I've had TEW13 since launch and never quite understood company momentum.

Normally I play as WWE, TNA, or ROH through the real world mods and started getting bored of using the same guys generally, signing away the same guys. So I went and created my own company, a regional sized company based in the Tri State area called South Philly Wrestling. I've played >3 in-game years.

I state with a monthly show that was your general indy show without massive storylines and the such. Eventually I got a TV deal in the region, which with spillover got me into other regions. Now I have a local TV deal with Tri state (37 popular), New England (25), great lakes (18), Mid atlantic (10), and Ontario (38).

I've run storylines throughout despite my product not demanding it. I run a custom product setting, focusing heavy on tradition with a low mainstream and very low realism.

Prestige is a 52, I bring in on average 40,000 a month (save for the months in which I set up a dojo and created a venue or run my two annual events) and my last 15 shows average out to 56 rating. So why is my company's momentum a 2?

I've watched Juggalo Championship wrestling go from regional to national in the span of a year, in which the wrestling industry was less than ten for 9 months and WWE fell from Global to Cult. So what do I have to do to build momentum for my company?

2 reasons ive found for a tanking momentum:

1) regional battles? are you losing any?

2) tv ratings warning? do you get any warnings for your television ratings? what happened with me was when my show would air I would lose quite a large chunk of momentum and I would receive a ratings warning.

hope that helps

2 reasons ive found for a tanking momentum:

1) regional battles? are you losing any?

2) tv ratings warning? do you get any warnings for your television ratings? what happened with me was when my show would air I would lose quite a large chunk of momentum and I would receive a ratings warning.

hope that helps

Yeah, I tend to be in the last two or three spots in the regions I'm in. I haven't gotten a ratings warning, I'm constantly getting a .00 on the local networks.

Archived