Back-To-Back PPV idea. Penalties?

So my TNA roster is getting very large and I'm having PPV shows where I have about 12 matches a show... which is a lot. A lot of those end up being multi-man tag matches ala NJPW. That's actually what gave me the idea of doing 2-Day PPVs, kind of like how New Japan runs 2 days for "New Beginning".

So my next show is Victory Road, which I'm running in England. My idea was could I run back-to-back PPV's in different parts of the country? Like run Saturday in Central England and Sunday in Southern England? Are there penalties for running too frequent a PPV? Am I screwing myself doing this? I just thought it would be a good idea to give guys more time on PPV, as well as increasing the prestige of the lesser titles. Any thoughts?

Your buy rate suffers a little bit, but it's not the worst thing you could do, especially if you still have TV every week.

Right now I run TV twice a week, both pre-taped. Xplosion on Spike TV and Sky Sports 1, and IMPACT on FOX, JSports ESPN, Nippon TV & Sky Sports 2. My PPV's are usually 5 to 6 weeks apart. Right now we run 9 a year on BSkyB, SKY Perfect & DirecTV.

To update, I am going to do a two-night PPV in England for TNA. I decided to do Night 1 in Manchester, featuring the Knockouts, X-Division and World Television titles on the line. Night 2 will be in London featuring the Knockouts Tag, World Tag and World Heavyweight Titles on the line. Both nights will also feature a special contest featuring talent from the UK's PROGRESS Wrestling. I'll keep the group posted on how it works out.

BTW, I have run up to Against All Odds and I've been meaning to put the results up. Just finishing writing the summaries. I'll have that posted soon too to anyone interested in following my progress. Someone also mentioned they wanted to take a look at my save file? I'm still up to link it, I'm just not sure where to upload it to.

Archived