TEW 2013 New Workers Problem

Hey everyone!

I'm having a problem with tew . Everytime a rookie generates in the game is a non-wrestler (referee , every single time) so i was wondering if my new worker system is broken or i have to fix some options. Because i looked all over the menus but i can't find nothing (i'm sorry for my bad english :/ )

Thank You !

also, depending on the mod you are using, the game world may be well populated with wrestlers and short on non-wrestlers.

could be several things factoring into this, but without knowledge of your game's settings and the mod you are using it is difficult to pinpoint cause.

I'm using Fleisch Feb2016 real world mod and the new worker freq is set on very high (of course i've passed the data at least one time , in my game is sept 2016 and i'm in June 2017) . There are 2040 active workers in total and i think 80/90% are wrestlers . Thank you guys!

That mod is short on non wrestlers. When new workers feature was first put into the game. It's whole purpose was to balance the world. I put everybody up to cult in that mod. There was no free agency left for any new feds at all. Most companies only had 1 ref

Archived