What would you like to see in WMMA5 (if it's planned for the future)?

What would you like to see in WMMA5 (if it's planned for future)?

For me, more than anything else I'd like a more intuitive interface.

The ability to open two fighters profiles at the same time or even the ability to cycle back and forth between fighters/screens using a "back" button would be awesome (a bit like in Crusader Kings 2).

I would also love to get pictures back in the ranking screen so I could see (without clicking) the fighter pictures at a glance.

As much as I love new features in sequels, I think this game would really benefit from an easier to use and better designed interface more than anything else.

What about you?

You can always post suggestions in the appropriate thread for next year, but honestly this isn't the time to hype up the next game, given that TEW2016 is being hyped atm. :p

Personally I'm fine with the interface. I'd rather see an even deeper fighting engine and some extra management options.

I would also love to get pictures back in the ranking screen so I could see (without clicking) the fighter pictures at a glance.

This.

I think the UI / UX was better in WMMA3 than WMMA4. One of the major things I want to see is for WMMA5 to be released on Steam instead of the existing way.

I just gave WMMA 3 a spin on Steam, and it made me appreciate the changes to the interface in 4. It requires significantly fewer clicks for basic tasks, which is a big positive when you are constantly performing the same tasks.

I'd like to see:

- Some WMMA 3 features restored (TV shows of varying quality, competitive credibility, the better fighter comparison screen)

- Balancing changes (faster worker name gain, adjustment of draw calculation so that Unknown fighters can't put on HLI main events, a more dynamic game world so that it doesn't wind up flooded with behemoth AI companies).

Can't really think of new features, though the dynamic worker profiles in TEW 16 sound great and there should be some incentive for holding shows in different regions and using local fighters. It'd be nice to have some sort of live stats or a graphical representation of momentum, crowd reaction etc (even just a bar) during a fight.

Oh, and of course Steam over eLicence.

Archived