Fighters fighting in Different Weight Classes Automatically??

I looked really hard throughout this thread and couldn't quite find an answer. I like to play as a watcher of the universe and let the AI control the entire world. I like to create fighters and watch their career's unfold. My question, since I don't have control over the companies, is will the AI have a guy fight out of his original weight class? For example I have a Heavy Weight who is dominating the competition but has the size to be a small Super Heavy Weight. Would the AI ever do this or is that something that has to be handled by me controlling a company?

One other question. When you edit a fighter it has four weight options. Min, max, walking, and ideal. Would setting these any different do anything? Thanks in advance guys.

Re: your first question, I've seen fighters autonomously change weight class in two scenarios only: when they've been so successful in their fed, they feel they've "cleaned house" (I get that a lot with Sean Morrison) and seek for something more challenging, or they've failed and failed again and are looking for a fresh start.

Second one: min-max control in how many weight classes a fighter can potentially fight in. Walking is their "everyday" weight, therefore the more distant it is to the limits of the class they fight in, the harder it will br for them to make weight (also depending on their weight cutting skill). Ideal is, well, the best weight the fighter can fight at - meaning, it's their 'magic' one, where all their potential can properly come into play.

Archived