Im looking to start a diary. Want your input

So I wanna start a TEW 2013 diary. Yea I know 16 is coming out but whatever. Ill cross that bridge when I get there.

But im thinking og doing 2 different diarys. Just which you guys would prefer to read and enjoy are what im looking to decide on.

First one is your standard WWE game. With realistic booking and giving the real quality talent a chance while limiting myself to workers only under a specific age ike 35 before I let them go.

Or I can continue my solo Cverse game that I would start writing in my game year of 2018. Its got a weekly TV show and a incredibly talents roster that will lead me into my 5th year of booking this save.

Its got a great history and im always playing that one. I have El Mitico, KC Glenn, Matthew Keith, Roderick Remus, Akima Brave, JoAnne Rodriguez, Matty Faith, Hells Bouncer, and more all of who are insanely improved most notably Matty Faith who has become a top worker for me and it a Main Event push without me even trying to push him. Currently a Cult company thats very quickly improving as I have a medium TV deal across the USA and a PPV deal thats Tiny in all of USA and a deal also thats Tiny in Canada.

Guest TomTEWFAN
Considering that we're so close to the release of TEW 2016 , I personally would just wait until it comes out. Had I known 2016 was coming out so soon I wouldn't have started my recent diary.HOWEVER, if you still want to start a diary I would reccomend the C-Verse ( I personally don't follow it , I may get into it when 2016 comes out) but there are legit like 20+ WWE diaries on the board right now so I would go with C-Verse.

Archived