Cverse 2018: Wrestling for the Elite!

Hey guys!! So ive wanted to start a diary now for a while just haven't found a save worth my time since my Community Creations game started way back. Looking to give it another go and this is the game I plan on doing it.

So allow me to recap everything that has happened in the 2014-2017 time frame.

The game started with myself, Smasher, Codeydbw, and 2 other GDS users. We all started 1 game in the cverse. The Elite Wrestling Federation, Ring Of Honor(imported product), Heroes and Villains of Wrestling, Premier Wrestling Federation(Altered to PWF post start due to lack of success), Hollywood All Stars Wrestling Federation, and MMA Entertainment. All companies start with 0 pop in all areas, start with $50,000 in the bank.

EWF was a quality based product which focused heavily on putting on great matches with small storylines here and the title being the sole focus.

ROH was 100% a copy of the real ROH just everyone gone and all pop at 0.

H&V Wrestling was a Good vs Evil type. Similar to USPW id say in terms of the storyline.

PWF: It was originally a Premier League Soccer(football) setup schedule type with points for each worker. It didnt work, the company was struggling until Codeydbw totally flipped it and turned it into a wrestling based company focusing mostly on the in ring product with a good amount of angles and storylines.

HASWF: The broadway play of wrestling. It was all about the flash and show. Wrestling took a background to the angles and storylines.

MMAEC: Was exactly as it sounds. It was a company based on legit real wrestling with storylines as a backside to it all. Think of a UFC with scripted promos and scripted fights.

All 6 of us continue to play well over a year in as we could only afford a show every few months each. That is until the usual stars started getting over due to us loaning workers out to other companies for exposure. But the longer the game went on the faster we lost people with MMAEC going OOB November 2015 just 1 month before its 2 year anniversary. By the time 2016 got here everyone quit the game. It was just myself left running EWF.

But the history of the EWF isnt all that easy to tell. So allow me to explain the complicated story of the Elite Wrestling Federation leading up to the start of this diary. The start of 2018!

Also thank you to the 5 other guys who helped get this game to the stage its at. Also to Codeydbw who motivated me to start a diary after reading his awesome intro.

ebb230810580b9f1f2058ac93acda0e7.png

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! I INTRODUCE WELCOME YOU TO THE EWF STADIUM!!

Tonight you will see EWF International Champion Steven Parker go toe to toe with Frantic Ali!

You also get Akima Brave vs Matthew Keith in his first PPV back in EWF.

Latino HEAT challenge Tag Champs Primus Allen and Logan Wolfsbaine for the EWF Tag Team Titles.

Can El Mitico Jr get his title back as he and KC Glenn vs One on One in a 1 Hour Iron Man match for the EWF Heavyweight Championship!

WELCOME TO THE ELITE!!

708c949378a5ab731159480e24aa754e.png

Match Predictions for EWF Suplex City:

Sudden Impact vs Tex Tegan and Davie Renluenn

Fernando Ferrera vs Brad Youngblood

Syd Collier vs Robbie Wright

El Mitico Jr vs Amor Gato

Kirk Jameson vs Joanne Rodriguez

Tag Title Match:

Primus Allen/Logan Wolfsbaine© vs Ring Generals vs Foxy Panda vs FroSure/Frantic Ali

Matty Faith vs Matthew Keith

International Title Match:

Steven Parker© vs Greg Black vs Joffy Laine

EWF World Championship:

KC Glenn w/ Geraldine Horn© vs Sutter Kain

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40923" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Match Predictions for EWF Suplex City:</span></span></strong><p> </p><p> </p><p><strong> Sudden Impact</strong> vs Tex Tegan and Davie Renluenn</p><p> </p><p><strong> Fernando Ferrera</strong> vs Brad Youngblood</p><p> </p><p> Syd Collier vs <strong>Robbie Wright</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>El Mitico Jr</strong> vs Amor Gato</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kirk Jameson</strong> vs Joanne Rodriguez</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tag Title Match:</strong></p><p> <strong>Primus Allen/Logan Wolfsbaine©</strong> vs Ring Generals vs Foxy Panda vs FroSure/Frantic Ali</p><p> </p><p> Matty Faith vs <strong>Matthew Keith</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>International Title Match:</strong></p><p> <strong>Steven Parker©</strong> vs Greg Black vs Joffy Laine</p><p> </p><p> <strong>EWF World Championship:</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>KC Glenn w/ Geraldine Horn©</strong> vs Sutter Kain</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Bring it</p>

The Elite Wrestling Federation officially announces the signing of 24 year old(6 years pro) Bradley Blaze, 20 year old(1 year pro) Henry Parker, 19 year old(1 year pro) Elemental I/V to contracts.

Blaze received a written contract while Parker and Elemental IV received a PPA contract. The EWF is believed to be in negotiations with several more workers

Archived