PRIDE vs. UFC (Community Mod)

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?oi5z7o2ub71kx5m

So this is a project I've wanted to work on since WMMA 4 dropped but I've honestly never made time for it. For those of you who have played this since WMMA 2 this is just an updated version of the mod by the same name. I worked on this some as a WMMA 3 mod and again for WMMA, but it needs a lot of work. Still, it's fun to mess with, is focused on my favorite time period in MMA, and has the bones to be a cool mod.

As I mentioned before, this is a continuation of the mod created by ZJ Penn who hasn't modded in a while and gave permission for people to use their mods as they like. His data was a modified version of the old Tap or Snap mod that hasn't been around for quite a while. I've also added some graphics of my own to flesh it out a little.

The mod itself is a little different than the original mod. I've changed the start date so that it now begins in January 2001, after the ZUFFA purchase and after Nevada regulated MMA. I've also tweaked many debut dates to add more starting fighters. Most interesting (to me anyway) is that I added the promotion RINGS.

Much like the 2009 mod this is a community mod. I will update this sparingly if at all, but anyone that wants to take a stab at polishing this thing up is welcomed to play with the data and upload their version. Even if no one takes up the challenge I imagine there are plenty of you that will be entertained. Enjoy.

<p>I've started work on a picture pack, adding all the missing pics into the mod. I've added face and body pics (where available). I've also added a couple bios. </p><p> </p><p>

ive got around 200 pictures now, i'm about a third of the way through</p><p> </p><p>

Also changed some spelling mistakes</p><p> </p><p>

Dominic Cruz - > Dominick Cruz</p><p>

Dong Yi Yang -> Dongi Yang</p><p>

Dwayne Cuson -> Dwayne Cason</p><p>

Emmanuel Yarbrough > Emanuel Yarbrough</p><p>

Flavio Luis Moura > Flavio Luiz Moura</p><p>

Frank Edgar > Frankie Edgar</p><p>

Gesias Calvancante > Gesias Cavalcante</p><p> </p><p>

there are a few pics of fighters i can not find (not many at all) but i will keep looking and hope this mod can grow.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Brownhouse" data-cite="Brownhouse" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40924" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've started work on a picture pack, adding all the missing pics into the mod. I've added face and body pics (where available). I've also added a couple bios. <p> </p><p> ive got around 200 pictures now, i'm about a third of the way through</p><p> </p><p> Also changed some spelling mistakes</p><p> </p><p> Dominic Cruz - > Dominick Cruz</p><p> Dong Yi Yang -> Dongi Yang</p><p> Dwayne Cuson -> Dwayne Cason</p><p> Emmanuel Yarbrough > Emanuel Yarbrough</p><p> Flavio Luis Moura > Flavio Luiz Moura</p><p> Frank Edgar > Frankie Edgar</p><p> Gesias Calvancante > Gesias Cavalcante</p><p> </p><p> there are a few pics of fighters i can not find (not many at all) but i will keep looking and hope this mod can grow.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nice looking forward to an update.</p>

<p>so i got most of the fighter pics done theres maybe around 14 i couldn't find. i went a little crazy trying to find body pics for everyone but with such low quality photos it cant be done.</p><p> </p><p>

ive also changed a couple names. my plan was to switch out the older fighters i couldn't find pics for with newer ones (dave berry got changed to Kenny Monday)</p><p> </p><p>

but this is all i can do for now, so hopefully someone else can do a bit</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://www.mediafire.com/?52lezdd3193vcav" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/?52lezdd3193vcav</a></p>

Archived