Will there be a WMMA 5?

I'm just wondering if there will be a WMMA 5 or if suggestions are event worth it to bring up. I am putting together a list of suggestions, but they most likely will never be added to WMMA 4 so I'm wondering are my suggestions even worth putting out there? It looks like in the suggestion thread, a lot of posts end up getting taken down after a while.

Thanks.

I think it's pretty much a lock that there will be a 5th game. So I'd keep adding any ideas you have to the suggestions thread. I wasn't aware that any of the posts had been taken down (are you sure you aren't just looking at posts from the last month?).

I kinda hope that Adam takes certain things into account that were removed and missed from WMMA3 as-well as adding new things in. I still play WMMA3 despite owning the 4th game. I prefer the general look of it as well as the actual fighting commentary (which I find more exciting).

I assume that when Adam "takes them down", he instead adds them to his own list. However, it would be nice to have them stick around, so people don't ask the exact same thing (though that can be an indicator to the importance of the suggestion).

A lot of the new features in TEW 2016 sound like they would be great in WMMA - I'd love to see 5 for that alone.

It and TEW seem to be the two most popular games here from what I can tell, so fingers crossed it continues.

A lot of the new features in TEW 2016 sound like they would be great in WMMA - I'd love to see 5 for that alone.

It and TEW seem to be the two most popular games here from what I can tell, so fingers crossed it continues.

Yeah. A lot of TEW 2016's new major features were actually suggestions on the WMMA 4 thread. It was wishful thinking that any of them would've been patched into WMMA 4 but hopefully this absence means they will go into a WMMA 5. As well as mentioned above I agree that some of WMMA 3 features that were left out should return. (mainly one night tournaments and pictures on the ranking screen)

Archived