New League taking Coaches

The CFL is the sister league of the long time running TPF league, The PFL. The CFL is taking on new coaches. Currently we have 22 owners, so we still have plenty of good teams left. We are allowing coaches to coach two teams. If you wish you may coach 1 team that can be a BCS team and 1 team must be a non BCS team. I just created the league and we have a decent number of teams in the Preseason Top 25 that are available. If you are interested: Go to [url]www.the-pfl.com[/url] In the upper left you will see a link to FORUMS (OLD), click on that and then register on the site. The Bowl Bound information is near the bottom of the page. You can view and check out what teams are available and what teams are not. The Preseason Top 25 is posted in the media section near the bottom. Our first league file will be released on Saturday, February 11th. Budgets and recruiting services, etc... Most of these guys are from the PFL and are great guys we usually have great participation with lots of interaction. If you want to be a part of the CFL get in contact with me ASAP, we would love to have you join us! Clint

Wow. I appreciate the great response we have had the first day. Thanks to all of you who have joined already. I would like to continue to send out the invitation. We are a group of guys that are having fun and enjoy football so if you want to join another BB league or if you enjoy playing solo and are not sure of the multi-player...COME ON OVER! The CFL is a great place to give multi-player a try. Follow the instructions above or get in contact with me by sending me a PM. Our very first file comes out tomorrow. It's a great time to join this new league!

bump for another invitation. We still have a couple teams available in our Pre-season Top 25. Purdue is rated #3 and still available, K-State is rated, and a couple more. We just sent out the first file for budgets and recruiting service, so it's still early. Sign up today!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the kind words. Very much appreciated. An update: We are on the off season week 3. Scheduling. It's still a great time to get on board. #3 Purdue is still available. As I stated before, I'm very easy going and if you've never done an online multi-player league before the CFL is a great place to start. I'm telling you you'll love it! The CFL would love to have you on board!! Follow the instructions above to join the league.

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol]Not that I was asked, but this is definitely not a good idea.[/QUOTE] Good point. Actually LSU is going to go to the highest bidder. I've currently listed them on ebay...the current bid is $7,000 but the reserve hasn't been met yet.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=starca]Good point. Actually LSU is going to go to the highest bidder. I've currently listed them on ebay...the current bid is $7,000 but the reserve hasn't been met yet.[/QUOTE] Not sure why it wasn't a good idea?? Hope you got your $7,000 Fumanchu, I had the same problem, which is why I think he posted the new thread. Because the site houses two leagues, a TPF pro league "the PFL" and the BB league "the CFL" I don't think they allow people to haphazardly enter the forums. This really seems to be a fun league with already lots of active postings. I especially liked the two page dissertation by our USC owner, announcing the marketing partnership between the Trojans and Trojan(R) brand condoms! There are a lot of new guys and it also has about half the teams as members of the long running TPF league "the PFL", so it's got stability built in. Thanks to Commissioner Clint for all his work.

Archived