Return of the Phenom(inal) Deadman -- Take#2

week 2, December 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Skull Murphy retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Scott McGee [b]JPUK[/b] - Johnny Saint retained the World Light Heavyweight title by defeating Jackie Pallo [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Orton Jr retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Bob Della Serra [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bad News Allen retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Bret Hart[/color] [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - [color=red]Signed Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Signed Buck Robley. Released Billy Jack Haynes. [b]NJPW[/b] - Yoshiaki Fujiwara retained the WWF International title by defeating Mr.Saito [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Skull Murphy retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Steve Grey [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Ultraman, Pierre Lefebvre and Wayne Bridges defeated Ken Shamrock, Ultimo Dragon and Super Leatherface[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Thunderbolt Patterson [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Michael Hayes [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich won the WCCW Television title by defeating Chris Adams [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Drew McDonald and Cowboy Bret Hart defeated Steven Regal and David Taylor[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Bob Brown retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Karl Kox [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Bill Dundee [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Ken Shamrock defeated Super Leatherface[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Harris [b]ASW[/b] - Tomko and Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating David Schultz and Bobby Jaggers [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There were neither matches involving our featured wrestlers nor any title matches today.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Derek Fame]Tough break on your first dynasty, what with the broken neck and all. What a match to lose it all, in though. I have to say, you've reignited my passion for Wrestling Spirt. I've been reading over this diary at work today (as well as your previous attempt at bringing the Deadman into greatness), and the entire time I've been thinking in the back of my head about how my friend and I can perhaps bring the TEW mod we've made of our fantasy wrestling world into this game. So thanks for that! Keep it up, I'll be sure to check in every time I'm here at the office. -Danny[/QUOTE] I forgot to ask this question: Since you are new to posting here, are there any wrestlers, other than those already being watched, that you would like for me to watch for you so that you can follow his progress here?

A note from the editor: My brother has all the luck. Many moons ago my father was living in a city nearby me named Bristol in Rhode Island. One day my brother was visiting him and afterwards went to a local neighborhood store near the house and who walks in there but King Kong Bundy. Also, one night my father picked up myself and my two brothers and took us to the litle sports arena in Attleboro, Massachusetts. My father had the son of the promoter take my youngest brother into the locker room to meet the wrestlers. He ended up getting autographed pictures of Peter Maivia (wrestler, father of Rocky Johnson and grandfather of "The Rock") and Stan "The Man" Staziak.

week 3, December 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff, The Assassin and Bob Orton Jr defeated Manny Fernandez, Angelo Mosca Jr and Randy Mulkey [b]MLW[/b] - The Shiek retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Bobo Brazil [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Joe Malenko [color=green]PNW Television Title Match[/color] - 30 Minute Time Limit[/b] Another title shot against Joe Malenko and I start off by punching him four times then irish whipping him and hitting him with a running clothesline. Malenko fights back then irish whips me and hits me with a forearm. Malenko gives me a single leg trip and hits me with a european uppercut then puts me in a rear chinlock and head scissors. Malenko irish whips me and I counter a running clothesline by giving him a backdrop. I toss Malenko into a corner and ram his face into the top turnbuckle then give him a throat thrust. I kick Malenko in the gut twice and punch him then he fights back and irish whips me then hits me with his forearm. I slip out of a front facelock and go to whip Malenko into a corner but he reverses it and sends me into a corner. I slip out of the corner and whip Malenko into another corner. Malenko breaks free then puts me in an arm wringer and a side headlock. I slip from a snap mare then irish whip Malenko and hit him with a big boot before tossing him into a corner. Malenko gets away then I reverse an irish whip but he stops me from giving him a backdrop. I slip out of a side headlock then whip Malenko into a corner and ram my knee into his chest. Malenko fights back and gives me a single leg trip. I slip out of a rear chinlock then whip Malenko into a corner and give him a flurry of punches. I toss Malenko into another corner and give him a flurry of stomps then headbutt him and whip him into another corner where I ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I irish whip Malenko and give him a high backdrop then irish whip him again, grab him, and bodyslam him. I pick up Malenko then throw him out of the ring and go out after him. Malenko counters a punch by hitting me with his forearm then takes me down while having me in a side headlock. Malenko rolls me back into the ring then puts me in a rear chinlock. Malenko gives me a single leg trip then I slip put of a rear chinlock and irish whip him. Malenko avoids a roundhouse punch then I slip out of a side headlock and give him a side suplex. I hit Malenko a couple of times with roundhouse punches then hit him with a short arm clothesline. Malenko slips out of an inverted piledriver then puts me in a hammerlock before giving me an inverse toe hold. Malenko puts me in an inside toe hold and head scissors then hits me with a forearm before putting me in a side headlock and a front facelock. Malenko gives me a drop toe hold then puts me in head scissors, a rear chinlock and an inside toe hold. Malenko hits me with a running clothesline then I slip out of a rear chinlock and give him a backbreaker against the turnbuckles in one of the corners. Malenko fights back and puts me in a side headlock before snap maring me. Malenko puts me in head scissors and an inside toe hold before putting me in head scissors and wrenching it. I slip out of a single leg grapevine but he counters an iron claw by hitting me with his forearm then puts me in a hammerlock and drives my back into the turnbuckles in a corner. Malenko charges at me and hits me with his forearm in the corner then I counter a double underhook by kicking him in the gut. Malenko breaks out of a choke slam try and takes me down in a half nelson and adds a wrist lock to the hold. I slip out of a single leg boston crab then irish whip Malenko and nail him with The Lariat clothesline. I cover Malenko and get the three-count to become the PNW Television title holder for the second time. [b]Time: 20 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Tito Santana [b]AJPW[/b] - Chavo Guerrero Sr retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Hector Guerrero [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Giant Baba [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Stan Lane [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Genichiro Tenryu [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Invader #3 [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Dan Davis [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs The Tonga Kid [color=green]PNW Television Title Match[/color][/b] Before the match I had my first interview. Thank god I talked to Don Coss, one of the voices for PNW. Scotty the Body interupted the interview and the two of us went back and forth until the end of the interview time and the fans were mostly neutral. The match begins and Tonga Kid irish whips me and hits me with a jab punch then puts me in a front facelock. I counter a knife edge chop by giving Tonga Kid a throat thrust then I punch him twice and kick him in the gut before tossing him into a corner. I take Tonga Kid out of the corner and give him an arm wringer smash before tossing him into another corner and ramming his head into the top turnbuckle. I kick Tonga Kid in the gut then he counters a punch by putting me in a side headlock and taking me down in it. Tonga Kid hits me with a jab punch then snap mares me. I avoided an elbow drop then hit Tonga Kid with two roundhouse punches and his head begins to bleed. Tonga Kid fights back and puts me in a front facelock then I counter a knife edge chop by giving him a throat thrust. I whip Tonga Kid into a corner then he breaks away and gives me a knee lift. I slip from an arm bar and whip Tonga Kid into a corner but he avoids a knee into his chest and puts me in a side headlock. I slip out of another side headlock then whip Tonga Kid into a corner and hit him with a splash. I bodyslam Tonga Kid and covered him but he kicked out at the last second. I whip Tonga Kid into a corner and go for another spash but he counters it with a dropkick then hits me with a legdrop and puts me in an arm bar. Tonga Kid feels dizzy and I hit him with a running elbow then punch him and headbutt him. I give Tonga Kid a throat thrust then he fights back and puts me in a front facelock before giving me a drop toe hold. I slip out of an arm bar and whip Tonga Kid into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle then irish whip him. Tonga Kid ducks under a lariat clothesline then climbs the ropes and hits me with a flying standing knee followed by an elbow drop. Tonga Kid gives me a hamstring pull and an elbow drop then I avoid a knee drop and throw him out of the ring. I go out after Tonga Kid and slam his face into a guard rail then headbutt him and punch him twice. I give Tonga Kid a throat thrust and hit him with a roundhouse punch then he breaks free from me and climbs the turnbuckles before hitting me with a flying double axe handle. Tonga Kid puts me in a side headlock and takes me down in it then I slip from an arm bar and give him a side suplex before rolling him back into the ring. I bounce off the ropes for added momentum and hit Tonga Kid with an elbow drop then he fights back but soon feels dizzy. I irish whip Tonga Kid and he stops me from giving him a backdrop then irish whips me and hits me with a jab punch and a knife edge chop. Tonga Kid gives me a hamstring pull and hits me with an elbow drop then I slip out of a single leg grapevine and irish whip him into a big boot. I put Tonga Kid in a trapezius nerve pinch then hit him with a short arm clothesline and kick him in the gut. I hit Tonga Kid with a running elbow then try to press slam him but I lose control and he falls on top of me. Tonga Kid gets a two-count out of the pin attempt and puts me in a front facelock. I avoid a dropkick from the second rope then hit Tonga Kid with a flying standing elbow and cover him but he is able to kick out at the last second. I throw Tonga Kid out of the ring and went out after him. I slam Tonga Kid's face into the announcer's table then put him in a bearhug and rammed his back into the ring apron before rolling him back into the ring. I give Tonga Kid snake eyes then choke slammed him. I pick Tonga Kid up then he blocks a couple of inverted piledriver tries and hits me with a flying double axe handle before feeling dizzy. Tonga Kid slips from a backbreaker and takes me down to the mat in an arm wringer then hits me with a knee drop before putting me in a single leg grapevine. Tonga Kid feels dizzy and I nail him with an inverted piledriver then covered and pinned him to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 23 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated George Steele[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Bob Orton Jr and Dory Funk Jr defeated Rufus R Jones and The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Terry Funk [b]GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Road Warrior Hawk [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Dos Caras [b]CMLL[/b] - Jose Huertas Gonzales and El Satanico won the CMLL World Tag Team titles by defeating Enrique Vera and Mil Mascaras. The tag team will be known as [b]Totally Tremendous[/b]. [b]NJPW[/b] - Yoshiaki Fujiwara retained the WWF International title by defeating Hiroshi Hase [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Black Cat and The Cobra defeated Koji Kanemoto and Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Andre the Giant defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Ron Bass[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Mike Graham [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Mongolian Stomper defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Ultraman defeated Ken Shamrock[/color]

[QUOTE=captainlou]I forgot to ask this question: Since you are new to posting here, are there any wrestlers, other than those already being watched, that you would like for me to watch for you so that you can follow his progress here?[/QUOTE] Nope! You've pretty much got all the workers that I would want to check up on followed already. Keep up the good work. -Danny

week 3, December 1983 - Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Lane County Fairgrounds [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Gypsy Joe [color=green]PNW Television Title Match[/color][/b] My match begins with Joe breaking out of an arm wringer and putting me in a front facelock. I avoid being raked against the ropes and punch Joe. Joe breaks an arm wringer then irish whips me and hits me with a clothesline. I fight back and punch Joe then give him a throat thrust and irish whip him into a backdrop. I punch Joe then he avoids another punch and irish whips me but I avoid being hit by his forearm. I punch Joe twice and kick him in the gut then he avoids a punch and gives me a gutwrench suplex. I break from a choke hold and punch Joe twice before headbutting him. I whip Joe into a corner then dragged him out of it and suplexed him. I choke Joe and give him a backbreaker then whip him into a corner and hit him with a flurry of punches. I whip Joe into a corner then he stops me from stomping on him and irish whips me but I avoid being kicked in the gut and whipped him into the corner. Joe breaks out of the corner then irish whips me and punches me before putting me in an arm wringer. I counter a headbutt by giving Joe a throat thrust then he fights back and irish whips me, knocking the ref out. Joe punches me and puts me in an arm wringer then headbutts me and puts me in a top wrist lock and wrenches it. I slip out an arm wringer then throw Joe out of the ring and go out after him. I hit Joe with a roundhouse punch as the ref recovers then ram his face into a guard rail and hit him with a roundhouse punch. Joe blocks a couple of my moves then puts me in a front facelock and a side headlock before kicking me in the gut. Joe puts me in a side headlock and takes me down in it then rolls me back into the ring. I reverse an irish whip and hit Joe with two roundhouse punches then climbed the turnbuckles and hit him with a flying standing elbow. Joe counters a punch by hitting me with a forearm then puts me in a front facelock. Joe hits me with his forearm then irish whips me and hits me with his forearm again before putting me in a side headlock. Joe hits me a third time with his forearm then I reverse an irish whip and hit him with a roundhouse punch. I climb the turnbuckles but Joe counters a flying standing elbow by hitting me in the gut with his forearm then hits me there again with his forearm and puts me in a backslide. Joe gets a two-count and irish whips me but I avoid being hit by his forearm and whip him into a corner where I choke him. Joe fights back and irish whips then punches me. I reverse an irish whip and give Joe a high backdrop then whip him into a corner but he avoids being clotheslined and hits me with a bionic elbow before putting me in an arm bar and then chokes me. I slip away from Joe then hit him with a roundhouse punch and throw him out of the ring. I leave the ring then pick up a steel chair and hit Joe with it in the back before rolling him back into the ring. Joe counters a bearhug by punching me then I slip from an arm wringer and give him a backbreaker against the turnbuckles in a corner. Joe breaks from a choke slam try then headbutts me and puts me in a side headlock. Joe hits me with his forearm then gives me an arm wringer smash and a double knee lift. I avoid a seated hammer the Joe counters an inverted piledriver by punching me then gives me a double chop in the neck. I slip from an arm wringer and slap on an iron claw and Joe's head begins to bleed but he doesn't submit to the hold. Joe counters an inverted piledriver by kicking me in the gut then irish whips me but I avoid a double chop in the neck. Joe counters a choke slam try by hitting me with his forearm then I slip from an arm wringer and give him a back bomb after putting him in a hammerlock. Joe breaks from a powerbomb and begins to feel dizzy then he counters an inverted piledriver by kicking me in the gut. I reverse an irish whip and give Joe a high backdrop then he counters a choke slam try by punching me and gives me an arm wringer smash. Joe irish whips me, knocking the ref out, then I avoid a running body press and throw him out of the ring. I go out after him and pick up a steel chair but Joe counters a shot in the head by punching me then gives me a face cruncher into a chair and my head begins to bleed. I slip from a step over arm bar and ram Joe's shoulder into a ring post. Joe counters a chair shot to the head by putting me in a side headlock then puts me in a bearhug and rams my back into the ring apron. Joe verbally abuses me then I break a face cruncher but he counters a flap jack by hitting me with his forearm. Joe tries to bite my forehead but I counter it with a choke slam onto a chair as the ref recovers. I roll Joe back into the ring and cover him but he kicks out at the last second. I finally nail Joe with an inverted piledriver and pinned him to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 28 minutes, Rating: B-[/b] During the show at the fairgrounds: Rip Oliver and The Assassin retained the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Ken Mantell and Buddy Rose. [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Larry Hennig retained the AWA Television title by defeating Curt Hennig [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Greg Gagne [b]JPUK[/b] - Skull Murphy retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Alan Kilby [b]JPUK[/b] - Keith Hayward retained the British Lightweight title by defeting The Amazing Kung Fu [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Man Mountain Mike [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News ASW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Mick Foley[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Signed Chris Carter and Steve DiSalvo. Released Don Running Bear and Dr.Tom Prichard [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Isamu Teranishi defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Skull Murphy retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating David Taylor [b]JPUK[/b] - Johnny Saint retained the World Lightweight title by defeating Jackie Pallo [b]WWC[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Super Medic #2[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Terry Funk retained the Central States Television Title by defeating Killer Karl Kox [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Manny Fernandez defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Larry Zbyszko won the AWA Television title by defeating Larry Hennig [b]AWA[/b] - The Shieks retained the AWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Steve Regal and Kenny Jay [b]GCW[/b] - Ted Dibiase retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Pedro Morales [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Buddy Roberts [b]CStates[/b] - Tully Blanchard won the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Brown [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Adrian Street [b]UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda retained the Universal International Heavyweight title by defeating Genichiro Tenryu [b]SECW[/b] - Forces of Nature retained the Southeastern Tag Team titles by defeating Rick Gibson and Plowboy Frazier [b]ASW[/b] - Buzz Tyler retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Igor Volkoff [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There were neither matches involving featured wrestlers nor any title matches today.

week 4, December 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating Super Kendo [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle and no other titles were at stake. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Pedro Morales, Sika and Afa defeated Masked Superstar and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Ivan Putski [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Dos Caras [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Terry Gordy [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell and Lord Humongous defeated Roger Kirby and Jesse Barr[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating The Mighty Igor [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Bob Della Serra [color=green]PNW Television Title Match[/color][/b] Right before the match I had an interview to do. This is my second interview and this time Joe Malenko comes out and interupts it. Unfortunately for me, by the time the interview was scheduled to end Malenko had the crowd totally behind him. My match begins and I irish whip Della Serra but he ducks under a running clothesline. I counter a forearm blow by giving him a throat thrust then hit him in the back with a forearm and give him a backbreaker. Della Serra fights back but I slip from a side headlock and irish whip him then headbutt him and punch him. I toss him into a corner then dragged him out and headbutted him. Della Serra counters a headbutt by punching me then punched me again and put me in a side headlock and takes me down in it. He puts me in body scissors then puts me in a side headlock and takes me down in it. I avoid being stomped and headbutted Della Serra twice before tossing him into a corner. He slips out of the corner and hits me in the back of the head with a forearm. I slip out of a hammerlock then throw Della Serra out of the ring and went out after him. I rammed Della Serra's face into a guard rail then rammed his shoulder into a ring post. I put Della Serra in a bearhug and rammed his back into the ring apron then he slips out of a side suplex and hit me in the back of the head with a forearm. Della Serra dropkicks me and rolls me into the ring then I reverse an irish whip but he ducks under a big boot. I slip from a side headlock and hit Della Serra in the back with a forearm then I irish whip him but again he ducks under a big boot. I slip from a side headlock and Della Serra counters a bearhug by hitting me with a forearm then he punched me and hit me again with a forearm. I slip from an arm wringer and give Della Serra a side suplex then he counters a backbreaker by hitting me with a forearm and dropkicked me. I slip from a side headlock and irish whip Della Serra then grabbed him and put him in a bearhug before choke slamming him. I cover Della Serra but he kicks out at the last second then breaks from snake eyes and irish whip me. Della Serra punches me then irish whips me again and kicks me in the gut before putting me in a side headlock. Della Serra gives me a drop toe hold and puts me in body scissors and head scissors before hitting me with an elbow drop and a knee drop. I avoid another knee drop and give Della Serra a driving knee lift then whip him into a corner and batter him with a flurry of punches. I hit Della Serra with a roundhouse punch and his head starts to bleed. I punch Della Serra twice then hit him with a roundhouse punch before climbing the turnbuckles and nailing him with a flying lariat clothesline. I pick up Della Serra and irish whip him into a big boot then hit him with a big legdrop and cover him but he kicks out at the last second. Della Serra counters a choke slam try by hitting me with a forearm then hits me again with a forearm and takes me down while putting me in a side headlock. Della Serra puts me in body scissors then I avoid a knee drop but he fights back and takes me down while putting me in a side headlock. Della Serra stomps on me then I break out of head scissors and give him an arm wringer smash. Della Serra reverses an irish whip and hits me with a forearm before feeling dizzy. I irish whip Della Serra and he ducks under the lariat then tries to put me in a side headlock but I slip out of it and give him a backbreaker against the turnbuckles in a corner. Della Serra counters an inverted piledriver by punching me then he headbutts me and gives me a drop toe hold. Della Serra puts me in an inside toe hold and gives me a knee drop then charges and rolls me up but I kick out at the last second. I slip from a hammerlock then Della Serra blocks a couple of backbreaker attempts and irish whips me. Della Serra hits me with a forearm then charges and rolls me up but I again kick out at the last second. Della Serra puts me in a hammerlock and drives me into a corner but I slip out of there. Della Serra breaks a hammerlock then charges and rolls me up again and I am able to kick out at the last second. Della Serra starts to feel dizzy so I quickly give him an inverted piledriver and pinned him to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 24 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Paul Orndorff [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bruno Sammartino and Andre the Giant defeated Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Angelo Mosca and The Great Kabuki defeated Dory Funk Jr and Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Ricky Steamboat [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Mad Dog Vachon [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Road Warrior Animal and The Spoiler defeated Thunderbolt Patterson and Road Warrior Hawk[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Curtis Iaukea and Arn Anderson defeated Bob Roop and Pez Whatley[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton retained the GCW Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Tiger Mask [b]CMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero retained the NWA World Lightweight title by defeating El Supremo [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Riki Chosyu defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Yoshiaki Fujiwara retained the WWF International title by defeating Killer Kahn [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Krusher Khruschev defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Mike Rotundo

week 4, December 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Skull Murphy retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Ben McCoy [b]UWA[/b] - The Invader retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Mascara Sagrada [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Davey Boy Smith[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Harris [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Mick Foley defeated Honky Tonk Man[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Tomko and Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating David Schultz and Ken Timbs [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Released Joe Malenko and Matt Borne [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Eddie Gilbert [b]CStates[/b] - Terry Funk retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tully Blanchard [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Ivan Koloff[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Road Warrior Animal [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Buddy Roberts [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Gran Hamada retained the WWF Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Skull Murphy retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Charles [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Adrian Street [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Ultimo Dragon defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Jimmy Golden [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Mick Foley defeated Rip Rogers[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko won the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Buzz Tyler [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham[/color] defeated Mike Graham [b]WWC[/b] - [color=red]Iron Mike Sharpe defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Pedro Morales retained the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating Medic #1

Mark's Progress Report - January 1, 1984 [b]World Overness[/b] USA: 13 ([color=red]+7[/color]) Canada: 0 Mexico: 0 Japan: 0 UK: 0 [b]Skills and Attributes[/b] Spirit: 21 ([color=red]+6[/color]) Power: 80 Technique: 41 ([color=red]+3[/color]) Speed: 34 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Psychology: 60 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Stamina: 56 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Toughness: 79 Charisma: 87 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Microphone: 20 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Safety: 48 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Looks: 92 Respect: 9 ([color=red]+2[/color]) [B]WRESTLING PROMOTIONS[/B] [color=blue]Pacific Northwest[/color] Contract: $25/appearance Disposition: Heel - Midcarder ([color=red]Promoted from Lower Midcarder[/color]) [color=purple]Former PNW Television title holder Current PNW Television title holder[/color] [b]Record: Overall[/b]: 10-2 [b]Singles[/b]: 8-2 [b]Teams[/b]: 2-0

week 1, January 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Dean Ho[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - El Audaz won the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating The Invader [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle and there were no other title matches. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Akihisa Takachiho[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - The Fabulous Freebirds retained the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles by defeating David & Kevin Von Erich [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Scott Irwin defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Forces of Nature retained the Southeastern Tag Team titles by defeating Plowboy Frazier and Jim Powers [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Harris [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Chris Carter [color=green]PNW Television Title Match[/color][/b] I had an interview to do before the match and Chris Carter interupted. A couple of minutes into the interview he had the entire crowd behind him. Our match starts and I give Carter a throat thrust and a kick in the chest before picking him up and tossing him into a corner. Carter breaks out of the corner but I avoid a dropkick and give him two throat thrusts and a couple of roundhouse punches then threw him out of the ring. I go out after Carter and hit him with a roundhouse punch then press slammed him and punched him. Carter breaks free from me and hits me with a jab punch and a punch. I slip from a snap mare and ram Carter's face into a guard rail then rolled him back into the ring. I hit Carter with a roundhouse punch then he fights back and puts me in an arm wringer. I slip out of a front facelock and whip Carter into a corner then he slips out and puts me in a front facelock. Carter hits me with a jab punch and a punch then puts me in an arm wringer. Carter climbs the turnbuckles and hits me with a flying double axe handle then puts me in a rear chinlock. Carter punches me and puts me in a front facelock then I slip from a hammerlock and throw him out of the ring. I go out after Carter and hit him with a short arm clothesline and a couple of roundhouse punches then rolled him back into the ring. Carter breaks from a choke hold and then puts me in a side headlock and takes me down in it. I slip from a front facelock and whip Carter into a corner then he stops me before I could stomp on him and irish whips me. Carter hits me with a jab punch then I slip from a side headlock and give him an arm wringer smash and a short arm clothesline. I cover Carter but he kicks out at the last second then I throw him out of the ring for a third time. I go out after Carter and give him a low blow then he slips from a bearhug and puts me in an arm wringer. Carter snap mares me then I avoid a knee drop and hit him with a legdrop. Carter fights back and hits me with a jab punch before putting me in an arm wringer then a hammerlock. I slip out before Carter could roll me up and give him a side suplex then put him in a bearhug and rammed his back into the ring apron. I drag Carter into the ring and irish whip him then he stops me from backdropping him. I slip out of a front facelock and hit Carter three times with my forearm in the back then irish whip him and give him a high backdrop. I stomp on Carter and waited for him to get up before punching him three times then irish whip him and hit him with a running clothesline. Carter stops me from climbing the turnbuckles and dropkicks me then hits me with two knee drops and an elbow drop before putting me in an arm bar. I avoid a knee drop then climbed the turnbuckles and hit Carter with a flying standing elbow. I pick up Carter, invert him, then turned towards the center of the ring and piledrived him then covered and pinned him to retain the PNW Television title. (The match could have ended in 3 minutes but I wanted to give the fans more for their buck and punish Carter for interupting my interview.) [b]Time: 21 minutes, Rating: B-[/b] Also on the program Dutch Savage retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Kenny Jay. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Andre the Giant[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Masked Superstar [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Assassin defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Harley Race retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Dusty Rhodes [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Brett Wayne Sawyer[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Akihisa Takachiho defeated Gran Hamada[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Yoshiaki Fujiwara retained the WWF International title by defeating El Solitario [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Ron Bass defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog retained the North American Heavyweight title by defeating Krusher Khruschev [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Team Chaos Theory retained the CWF Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Genichiro Tenryu and Mike Rotundo[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - The Sheik retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Kendo Nagasaki [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated El Hijo del Diablo[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Jim Neidhart and Norvell Austin defeated The Harts[/color]

week 1, January 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Johnny Saint retained the World Light Heavyweight title by defeating Jackie Pallo [b]WWC[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Tony Anthony[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating Villano III [b]SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Ninja Warrior [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Al Tomko retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Mick Foley[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Atsushi Onita [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]PNW - Superstar Extravaganza[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle and there were no other title matches held. [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed George Weingeroff. Released Dean Malenko and Kendo Nagasaki. [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Kantaro Hoshino, Bob Backlund and Jushin Lyger defeated Hiroshi Hase, The Assassin and Black Cat[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Riki Chosyu defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Flash, Humongous, Candy and The Outlaw defeated Nature Boy, Rock, Barr and Singh[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Tully Blanchard retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Luke Graham [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Manny Fernandez defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Rip Rogers, Ken Mantell and Dan Greer defeated Bobby Jaggers and Mick Foley[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Tomko and Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating The Hollywood Blondes [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Manny Fernandez defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Ted Dibiase retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Rocky Johnson [b]AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Akihisa Takachiho[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Adrian Street [b]SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Scott McGee [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia retained the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Jimmy Golden [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Mick Foley and Scott Casey defeated Rip Rogers[/color] [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There were no matches involving featured wrestlers not and title matches.

week 2, January 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - The Sheik retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Gino Brito [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle and there were no other title matches held. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Canek [b]WCCW[/b] - Jim Duggan and David Von Erich won the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles by defeating The Fabulous Freebirds. They will now be known as [b][color=navy]The Crunchers[/color][/b]. [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]The Cobra, Tony St.Clair and Atsushi Onita defeated Koji Kanemoto, Jushin Lyger and Steve Keirn[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Yoshiaki Fujiwara retained the WWF International title by defeating Kazuo Yamazaki [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Riki Chosyu defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Humongous, Nagasaki, Candy and Flash defeated Barr, Singh, Nature Boy and Nature Boy[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Invader #3 [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Phil Hickerson [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Wayne Farris [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Gypsy Joe [color=green]PNW Television Title Match[/color][/b] I had an interview on today's show and it was interupted by Harley Davidson. We went back and forth with each other but the crowd ended up really behind him. The match with Gypsy Joe begins and I punch him then toss him into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. Joe counters a throat thrust by putting me in a side headlock then I slip from a top wrist lock and whipped him into a corner where I ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I headbutt Joe and irish whip him into a backdrop then hit him with two elbow drops and stomped on him. Joe breaks from a choke hold and puts me in a top wrist lock. I counter a forearm with a throat thrust then whip Joe into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I give Joe a throat thrust then hit him in the back with a forearm and give him a backbreaker. I headbutt Joe then whip him into a corner and hit him with a flurry of punches. I pick up Joe with both hands on his throat then lifted him up and threw him to the mat. I whip Joe into a corner and hit him in the chest with a high knee then whip him into another corner but he avoids being choked and puts me in an arm bar. I slip out of a side headlock then throw Joe out of the ring and went out after him. Joe avoids a throat thrust and suplexes me then puts me in a side headlock before suplexing me again. Joe punches me and puts me in a side headlock then headbutts me and hits me with a forearm before taking me to the mat in a side headlock. I fight back then put Joe in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron. I hit Joe with a roundhouse punch then give him a throat thrust and punch him. Joe counters a bodyslam by punching me then kicks me in the gut and puts me in a side headlock. I slip out of the side headlock and give Joe a side suplex then hit him with a roundhouse punch and roll him back into the ring. I hit Joe with a short arm clothesline and covered him but he was able to kick out at the last second. I give Joe a spinebuster then he reverses a whip into a corner and hits me there with a knive edge chop. I slip out of the corner and whip Joe into another corner but he stops me from stomping on him. I slip out of a front facelock and put Joe in a standing surfboard then he avoids a measured elbow drop and puts me in an arm bar before choking me. I slip out of a rear chinlock then irish whip Joe and kick him in the gut. I give Joe a backbreaker across my knee then he avoids a punch and kicks me in the gut before giving me an arm drag and choking me. Joe kicks me in the gut and puts me in a side headlock then puts me in a top wrist lock. Joe irish whips me and hits me with a forearm then I slip out of a front facelock and irish whip him. Joe ducks under a lariat clothesline and punches me then puts me in a top wrist lock and in an arm wringer. I slip out of a side headlock and irish whip Joe then nail him with the lariat and pinned him to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 20 minutes, Rating: C+ Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund retained the WWF Heavyweight title by defeating Jimmy Snuka [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jay Youngblood and Angelo Mosca defeated Nikita Koloff and Assassin #2[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Tully Blanchard [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jimmy Valiant[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Larry Zbyszko retained the AWA Television title by defeating Dick the Bruiser [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton retained the GCW Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Tim Horner [b]AJPW[/b] - Baba & Jumbo retained the NWA International Tag Team titles by defeating Kintaro Oki and Dory Funk Jr [b]CMLL[/b] - Totally Tremendous retained the CMLL World Tag Team titles by defeating Enrique Vera and El Gran Markus [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Black Cat defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Black Tiger [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Dennis Condrey defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Mike Rotundo

week 2, January 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Jim Brunzell won the AWA Light Heavyweight title by defeating Steve Regal [b]SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Ivan Putski [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Rip Rogers defeated Mick Foley[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson won the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CSW[/b] - [color=red]Released Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Released Curt Hennig [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler and Adrian Adonis defeated Rick Martel and Ronnie Garvin[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Yoshiaki Fujiwara retained the WWF International title by defeating Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Dick Murdoch [b]WWC[/b] - Moondog Spot won the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Sweetan [b]CStates[/b] - Tully Blanchard retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Brown [b]CSW[/b] - The Cobra retained the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating B. Brian Blair [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Ken Shamrock, Fit Finlay and Lizmark defeated Jesse Barr, Pierre Lefebvre and Lanny Poffo[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Black Man and Super Leatherface won the Universal International Tag Team titles by defeating Masahiro Chano and Ultraman. They will now be known as [b][color=navy]Team Fly[/color][/b] [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Mick Foley defeated Dan Greer[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Buzz Tyler [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - Les Thornton retained the GCW Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Tiger Mask [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler won the National Television title by defeating Ronnie Garvin[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bruce Hart and Rene Goulet defeated Cowboy Bret Hart and Scott McGee[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Death Squad retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Terry Funk and Luke Graham [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Orton Jr retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Ninja Warrior [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Bobby Jaggers defeated Mick Foley[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Anthony [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There were no matches involving featured wrestlers nor any containing titles.

week 3, January 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Rick Gibson[/color] [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW- PNW Around the Horn[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle and there were no title matches. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Haruka Eigen [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Backlund [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Kahn [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Big Bubba Rogers and Kendo Nagasaki defeated Blade Runner Rock and Buddy Landell[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating The Mighty Igor [b]SECW[/b] - Mr.Olympia retained the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Atsushi Onita [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show Scotty the Body and [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Steve DiSalvo and The Tonga Kid[/b] First, a word from our sponsors. :rolleyes: We're back. Let's go to the match. Scotty the Body and Steve DiSalvo start of the match in the ring. Scotty climbs the turnbuckles and hits DiSalvo with a flying standing knee then irish whips him into a backdrop. DiSalvo avoids a flying double axe handle then irish whips Scotty and gives him a shoulder block. Scotty slips from an arm wringer then takes DiSalvo down after putting him in an arm wringer and kicks him in the back. DiSalvo reverses an irish whip then punches Scotty and kicks him in the gut before tagging Tonga Kid. Scotty stops Tonga Kid from climbing the turnbuckles then tags me in. I irish whip Tonga Kid then punch him three times and kick him in the gut. I give Tonga Kid an arm wringer smash then irish whip him and hit him with a running clothesline before punching him. I kick Tonga Kid twice in the gut then whip him into a corner and hit him with a flurry of punches. I hit Tonga Kid with a running clothesline then kick him in the gut and give him a throat thrust before hitting him with three roundhouse punches. I kick Tonga Kid in the gut and punch him twice then he counters an inverted piledriver by dropkicking me and hitting me with a legdrop before tagging DiSalvo. DiSalvo punches me then I reverse an irish whip and tag Scotty, who gives him a knee lift. Scotty gives DiSalvo an arm wringer smash and whips him into a corner then climbs a couple of turnbuckles and punches DiSalvo ten times while the crowd counts them down. DiSalvo reverses an irish whip but Scotty counters a running clothesline with a backdrop. DiSalvo gets up and hits Scotty in the back of the head with his forearm then gives him a backbreaker before irish whipping him and punching him. DiSalvo hits Scotty with a running clothesline then Scotty slips from a knee pull and gets the crowd riled up. DiSalvo breaks from a neckbreaker then puts Scotty in a side headlock then in a top wrist lock. Scotty slips from an arm wringer and gives DiSalvo a backbreaker after putting him in a hammerlock then rams DiSalvo's head with his elbow. DiSalvo avoids a thrust kick and puts Scotty in a top wrist lock then hits him in the back of the head with his forearm and puts him in a hammerlock. DiSalvo gives Scotty a backbreaker then Scotty slips out of a rear chinlock and tags me in. I punch DiSalvo then he counters a punch by putting me in a side headlock. DiSalvo irish whips me and gives me a headbutt then punches me and hits me with a running clothesline. DiSalvo stomps on me and gives me a knee pull then I slip out of a rear chinlock and irish whip him into a high backdrop. I punch DiSalvo then he counters a roundhouse punch by punching me and puts me in a side headlock. DiSalvo headbutts me and punches me then I duck under a running clothesline and hit him with two roundhouse punches. DiSalvo counters an inverted piledriver by punching me then I slip out of a hammerlock and irish whip him. I hit DiSalvo with a flurry of jab punches then hit him with a running clothesline before irish whipping him. DiSalvo ducks away from a big boot in the face then tags Tonga Kid. I stop Tonga Kid from climbing then he breaks from a short arm clothesline and puts me in a front facelock. Tonga Kid dropkicks me and hits me with a jab punch then I slip from a front facelock and tag Scotty. Scotty nails Tonga Kid with an evenflow DDT then pins him. [b]Time: 17 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Tony Atlas[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Race, Kabuki Chief Wahoo and The American Dream defeated Youngblood, Blanchard, Jack Brisco and Boogie Woogie Man[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff and The Assassin defeated Bugsy McGraw and Angelo Mosca Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Ricky Steamboat [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler retained the National Television title by defeating Rocky Johnson[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating The Masked Superstar [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]The Cobra defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Riki Chosyu defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Ricky Morton, Robert Gibson and Buddy Landell defeated Steve Williams, Krusher Khruschev and Eddie Gilbert [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Team Chaos Theory retained the CWF Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Mike Rotundo an Skip Young[/color] [B]MLW[/b] - Brito and Parisi retained the Canadian Open Tag Team titles by defeating Tetsuo Sekigawa and Dutch Mantell [b]MLW[/b] - The Sheik retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Bobo Brazil [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bret Hart and Norvell Austin defeated Owen Hart and Hercules Ayala[/color]

week 3, January 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - [color=red]King Ben, Grey, Kung Fu and Kilby defeated Bearcat, Regal, McDonald and Cowboy Bret[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Cobra, Dynamite, The Blonde Bomber and Juan Rodriguez defeated Rick, El Gato Volador, Rivera and Ho[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - El Audaz retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating El Texano [b]CSW[/b] - Tony Garea won the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Bad News Allen [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Norvell Austin [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Scott Casey defeated Mick Foley[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Released Danny Spivey and Buzz Sawyer [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]The Cobra defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid and Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Osamu Kido and Rusher Kimura[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Yoshiaki Fujiwara retained the WWF International title by defeating Killer Kahn [b]JPUK[/b] - Keith Hayward retained the British Lightweight title by defeating Ben McCoy [b]WWC[/b] - [color=red]La Fiera and Abdullah the Butcher defeated Buddy Landell and Bob Sweetan[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Terry Funk retained the Central States Television title by defeating The Grappler #1 [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Pierre Lefebvre and Lanny Poffo defeated Ken Shamrock and Jesse Barr[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Riki Chosyu won the Universal International Heavyweight title by defeating Akira Maeda [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Dan Greer, Mick Foley and Moose Morowski defeated Phil Hickerson and Bobby Jaggers[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Scott Casey [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - The Assassin and Jack Brisco won the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating Raw Power. [b][color=purple]They will now be known as The Amazing Bandits[/color][/b] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Scott Irwin and The Spoiler defeated Brett Wayne Sawyer and Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Ted Dibiase and Rick Martel won the National Tag Team titles by defeating The Road Warriors. [b][color=purple]They will be known as Sweet Pain[/color][/b] [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler won the AWA International title by defeating Austin Idol [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Curt Hennig defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Mick Foley and Tony Anthony defeated Dan Greer and Tony Charles[/color] [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Angelo Mosca defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Harley Race retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]CMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero retained the NWA World Lightweight title by defeating Fantasma [b]CMLL[/b] - Canek retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Dos Caras

week 4, January 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh and The Sheik won the Canadian Open Tag Team titles by defeating Brito and Parisi. They will now be known as [b][color=purple]Straight and True[/color][/b] [b]UWA[/b] - Dr.Wagner Jr and Tiger Conway Jr won the UWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Rick Gibson and Juan Rodriguez. They will now be known as [b][color=purple]Team Explosion[/color][/b] [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Felino, Hiroshi Hase and Dean Ho defeated Dynamite Kid, El Hijo del Diablo and Art Crews[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating Mil Mascaras [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs. Bob Della Serra [color=green]PNW Television Title Match[/color][/b] I start off the match by kicking Della Serra in the gut then punching him. He counters a punch by putting me in a side headlock then punches me and takes me down in a side headlock. Della Serra stomps on me then puts me in body scissors. I avoid an elbow drop then punch Della Serra twice and irish whip him into a backdrop. I hit Della Serra with a running clothesline and punch him twice before giving him an arm wringer smash. I give Della Serra an arm whip and an arm wringer smash then hit him with a pair of roundhouse punches and throw him out of the ring. I go out after Della Serra and I ram his face into a guard rail before hitting him with a roundhouse punch and kicking him in the gut. Della Serra counters a punch by putting me in a side headlock then puts me in a front facelock and kicks me in the gut. Della Serra puts me in a side headlock then snap mares me. I avoid being stomped then give Della Serra a suplex and ram his face into a near by table before rolling him back into the ring. I stomp on Della Serra then he counters an arm whip by punching me and snap mares me. Della Serra stomps on me then I avoid a knee drop and throw him back out of the ring. I go out after Della Serra and punch him then hit him with a running elbow in the head and punch him. Della Serra fights back but I slip out of a side headlock and give him a side suplex before rolling him back into the ring. I whip Della Serra into a corner where I batter him with a flurry of punches then irish whip him but he ducks under a big boot and headbutts me. Della Serra hits me with a forearm then puts me first in a side headlock then a hammerlock. Della Serra irish whips me, knocking the ref out, and hits me with his forearm. I slip out of an arm whip and irish whip Della Serra but he ducks under a running elbow and takes me down in a side headlock. Della Serra puts me in body scissors then hits me with an elbow drop and stomps on me. I break out of body scissors and irish whip Della Serra but he ducks under a running elbow and punches me before snap maring me. The ref recovers as Della Serra delivers a knee drop then he puts me in body scissors before hitting me with an elbow drop and a knee drop. Della Serra puts me in body scissors and hits me with his forearm then I slip out of a front facelock and give him a backbreaker before putting him in a rear seated chinlock. I punch Della Serra and he counters a choke slam try by punching me then puts me in a side headlock and gives me a drop toe hold. Della Serra gives me an elbow drop then I break from an inside toe hold. Della Serra counters a low blow by punching me then snap mares me and puts me in body scissors before hitting me with a knee drop and an elbow drop. I break out of an inside toe hold then Della Serra avoids a throat thrust then gives me a drop toe hold and puts me in an inside toe hold. I slip out of a single leg boston crab then Della Serra breaks from a bearhug and charges at me and rolls me up but I am able to kick out at the last second. Della Serra puts me in a hammerlock before driving me into a corner then I slip away and give him a backbreaker against the turnbuckles in a corner. I nail Della Serra with a DDT, making his head start to bleed, then I drill him with an inverted piledriver and pin him to remain the PNW Television champ. [b]Time: 21 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] During the card Rip Oliver won the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Dutch Savage. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Tony Atlas[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Dos Caras [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Jim Garvin [b]WWC[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Super Medic #2[/color] [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not scheduled to defend the title and there were no other title matches being aired. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Bruno Sammartino[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Valiant defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Ric Flair[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Brisco Brothers retained the NWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Rufus R Jones and Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating The Assassin [b]AWA[/b] - Jim Brunzell retained the AWA Light Heavyweight title by defeating Steve Regal [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Baron Von Raschke [b]GCW[/b] - Ted Dibiase retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Adrian Adonis [b]AJPW[/b] - Chavo Guerrero Sr retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Mitsuharu Misawa [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Black Tiger and Isamu Teranishi defeated Koji Kanemoto and Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Kahn [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Norvell Austin defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. and Mr.Wrestling II retained the Mid-South Tag Team titles by defeating Pedro Morales and Junkyard Dog [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Juan Rivera[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson and Gerry Morrow won the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles by defeating The Samoan Swat Team. They will now be known as [b][color=purple]Your New Heros[/color][/b]

week 4, January 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] I received a call from the PNW headquarters telling me to report to owner Don Owen's office for a meeting. I arrived at Mr.Owen's office and he told me that he was pleased with my progress as a professional wrestler then offered me a six month extension with pay per appearance rate of $108. I told him that would gladly accept the extension and thanked him. [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bret Hart defeated Drew McDonald[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating Villano III [b]SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Ninja Warrior [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Ron Bass [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Dan Greer and Tony Charles defeated Ken Mantell and Mick Foley[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed La Parka. Released Scotty the Body. [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Andre the Giant [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Peter Roberts defeated Cowboy Bret Hart[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Terry Funk retained the Central States Television title by defeating Stan Hansen [b]SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Timothy Flowers [b]CSW[/b] - Tony Garea retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Phil Hickerson [b]UWF[/b] - Fit Finlay retained the Universal Light Heavyweight title by defeating Ultraman [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Curt Hennig defeated Ken Shamrock[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Bobby Jaggers and Ken Timbs defeated Mick Foley and Buzz Tyler[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Manny Fernandez defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Ted Dibiase retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Thunderbolt Patterson [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson and The Spoiler defeated Ronnie Garvin and Pedro Morales[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Eddie Gilbert [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race won the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Tully Blanchard [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Bill Dundee [b]SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Parisi [b]UWF[/b] - Riki Chosyu retained the Universal International Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Patterson [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Kahn

Mark's Progress Report -- February 1, 1984 [b]World Overness[/b] USA: 15 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Canada: 0 Mexico: 0 Japan: 0 UK: 0 [b]Skills and Attributes[/b] Spirit: 23 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Power: 80 Technique: 44 ([color=red]+3[/color]) Speed: 36 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Psychology: 63 ([color=red]+3[/color]) Stamina: 57 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Toughness: 79 Charisma: 88 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Microphone: 21 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Safety: 50 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Looks: 92 Respect: 11 ([color=red]+2[/color]) [B]WRESTLING PROMOTIONS[/B] [color=blue]Pacific Northwest[/color] Contract: 6 months PPA @ $108/appearance Disposition: Heel - Midcarder [color=purple]Former PNW Television title holder Current PNW Television title holder[/color] [b]Record: Overall[/b]: 14-2 [b]Singles[/b]: 11-2 [b]Teams[/b]: 3-0

[b]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!![/B] Polynesian Pro Wrestling and Southeastern Championship Wrestling have grown in size from local to small. Lee Marshall, long time announcer for AWA, has left the wrestling business. Salvador Lutteroth retired as a wrestler and acting owner of Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre and has purchased the company to officially be the owner of CMLL. Jim Barnett announced that he was leaving the wrestling business and has sold the ownership of Georgia Championship Wrestling to Buddy Rogers. Buddy Rogers has given his notice to World Wrestling Federation and Maple Leaf Wrestling.

week 1, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - Straight and True retained the Canadian Open Tag Team titles by defeating Pampero Firpo and Gino Brito [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid, Tiger Conway Jr and Lanny Poffo defeated Juan Rodriguez, Art Crews and Black Bart[/color] [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn[/b] I am not scheduled today. On the card: Rip Oliver and The Assassin retained the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Dutch Savage and Bob Della Serra [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Akihisa Takachiho defeated Tetsuo Sekigawa[/color] [b]MAW[/b] - [color=red]Kendo Nagasaki defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong won the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Mr.Olympia [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not scheduled to be on the air and there were no other title matches aired. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Masked Superstar defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jay Youngblood defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Dory Funk Jr [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dusty Rhodes defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Larry Zbyszko retained the AWA Television title by defeating Ray Stevens [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler retained the National Television title by defeating Pedro Morales[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Giant BAba [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Kahn [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Killer Tim Brooks defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Mr.Wrestling II won the North American Heavyweight title by defeating Junkyard Dog [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Blackjack Mulligan[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Terry Funk retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tully Blanchard [b]UWA[/b] - Team Explosion retained the UWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Juan Rivera and Dean Ho [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Lanny Poffo and Dynamite Kid defeated Juan Rodriguez and Rick Gibson[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson

week 1, February 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Lane County Fairgrounds[/b] I am not scheduled to appear. At the fair: Rip Oliver and The Assassin retained the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Buddy Rose and Dutch Savage [b]Today's Wrestling News SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Ninja Warrior [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bret Hart defeated Jim Neidhart[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating The Flame [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Tony Charles and Mick Foley defeated Dan Greer[/color] [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed Brian Pillman [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff defeated Angelo Mosca Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dusty Rhodes won the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Greg Valentine [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Jim Duggan defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Yoshiaki Fujiwara retained the WWF International title by defeating Killer Kahn [b]WWC[/b] - [color=red]Doug Somers and Super Medic #2 defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Mick Foley defeated Phil Hickerson[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Anthony [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jerry Brisco defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Butch Reed defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Andre the Giant won the Mid-South Television title by defeating Jim Duggan [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Johnny Kincaid, Dave Bond and Peter Roberts defeated Ben McCoy, Steve Grey and Cowboy Bret Hart[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Tully Blanchard [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the AWA International title by defeating Elijah Akeem [b]SWCW[/b] - Dick Slater retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Hercules Ayala [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Mr.Olympia [b]ASW[/b] - Phil Hickerson won the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Al Tomko [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Ken Mantell[/color]

week 2, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - Straight and True retained the Canadian Open Tag Team titles by defeating Tetsuo Sekigawa and Tatsumi Fujinami [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid and Tiger Conway Jr won the UWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Dean Ho and Felino. They will be known as [b][color=purple]Reckless Life[/color][/b] [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn[/b] I am not scheduled and there were no other title matches held. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Sgt. Slaughter [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Dory Funk Jr [b]CMLL[/b] - Totally Tremendous retained the CMLL World Tag Team titles by defeating Tiger Mask and Ultraman [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell and Pampero Firpo defeated Len Denton and Lord Humongous[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Wayne Farris [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show The Tonga Kid and [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs. Dizzy Hogan and Outback Jack[/b] The Tonga Kid and Dizzy Hogan are in the ring to start the match. Tonga Kid dropkicks Hogan and Hogan counters a running neck snap by punching him. Hogan gives Tonga Kid a bell clap then headbutts him and tosses him into a corner, where he rams him with his shoulder a couple of times. Hogan stomps on Tonga Kid then Tonga Kid slips out of a choke hold and whips Hogan into a corner where he climbs the first two ropes and punches Hogan in the head while the crowd counts them to ten. Hogan fights back and punches Tonga Kid then Tonga Kid reverses an irish whip and gives him a backdrop then puts him in an arm bar. Tonga Kid irish whips Hogan and tags me in then I punch Hogan. I punch Hogan three more times and give him an arm wringer smash then Hogan fights back and tags Outback Jack. I avoid a dropkick then whip Outback Jack into a corner but he slips out. I slip out of an arm wringer then irish whip Outback Jack and give him an arm whip. I irish whip Outback Jack, knocking the ref out, and hit him with a running clothesline then waited for him to get up and punch him three times. I give Outback Jack a throat thrust then headbutt him and punch him three times. I suplex Outback Jack and tag Tonga Kid then Tonga Kid climbs the ropes and gives Outback Jack a dropkick from the second rope. Outback Jack fights back, as the ref recovers, then irish whips Tonga Kid and gouges his eyes before putting him in a side headlock. Outback Jack takes down Tonga Kid in a side headlock then Tonga Kid stops Outback Jack from tagging out and hits him with a short arm clothesline. Tonga Kid goes up top and Outback Jack avoids a flying double axe handle then puts Tonga Kid in a side headlock then in a top wrist lock. Outback Jack irish whips and punches Tonga Kid then Tonga Kid slips out of a side headlock and gives Outback Jack a spinning arm drag and a dropkick in the back. Tonga Kid waits for Outback Jack to get up and hits him with a running dropkick then a high cross body but Outback Jack is able to kick out at the last second. Tonga Kid hits Outback Jack with a flying forearm and a slingshot legdrop before nailing him with a samoan running headbutt. Outback Jack's head begins to bleed and Tonga Kid covers him but he is able to kick out at the last second. Outback Jack breaks out of a small package but begins to feel dizzy and Tonga Kid hits him with a Thesz press but Outback Jack kicks out at the last second. Tonga Kid then wraps Outback Jack up in a small package and pinned him. [b]Time: 10 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jerry Brisco and Ric Flair defeated Dory Funk Jr and The Assassin[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff and Ted Arcidi defeated Randy Mulkey and Angelo Mosca Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dusty Rhodes retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Ivan Koloff [b]MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Jack Brisco [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Mad Dog Vachon [b]NJPW[/b] - Seiji Sakaguchi won the WWF International title by defeating Yoshiaki Fujiwara [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Ron Bass and Bobby Eaton defeated Buddy Landell and Roger Kirby[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Mr.Wrestling II retained the North American Heavyweight title by defeating Ted Dibiase [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Mike Graham [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Karl Kox [b]MLW[/b] - The Sheik retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Bobo Brazil [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Lanny Poffo[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating Perro Aguayo [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Scott Casey and Bob Della Serra defeated The Harts[/color]

week 2, February 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper won the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Garea [b]PPW[/b] - Your New Heroes retained the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles by defeating Lars Anderson and Barry Orton [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Mick Foley defeated Dan Greer[/color] [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Released The Tonga Kid [b]AWA[/b] - Larry Zbyszko retained the AWA Television title by defeating Blackjack Mulligan [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Jushin Lyger defeated Koji Kanemoto[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Dick Slater [b]WWC[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell, Porkchop Cash and Dean Ho defeated The Cobra and Inferno #1[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Terry Funk retained the Central States Television title by defeating Luke Graham [b]ASW[/b] - [color=red]Tony Charles defeated Mick Foley[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Bob Orton Jr defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler retained the National Television title by defeating Ted Oates[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Jos Leduc [b]JPUK[/b] - The Omega Men retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Peter Roberts and Jon Cortez [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Luke Graham [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the AWA International title by defeating Bill Dundee [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating The Flame [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Chung Lee and Superstar Billy Graham defeated Ken Mantell and Rusher Kimura[/COLOR]

week 3, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Tiger Conway Jr[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating Mascara Segrada [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn[/b] I am not wrestling and there were no other title matches held. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Giant Baba [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Kahn [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Koji Kanemoto defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]NJPW[/b] - Seiji Sakaguchi retained the WWF International title by defeating Riki Chosyu [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Barr, Rock, Nature Boy and Singh defeated Humongous, Flash, Nagasaki and Bubba[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating The Mighty Igor [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I was not scheduled to be on the air and there were no other title matches aired. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Tony Atlas, Dick Murdoch and Hulk Hogan defeated Curtis Iaukea, George Steele and Big John Studd[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating Sgt. Slaughter and Pedro Morales [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ricky Steamboat defeated Ric Flair[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Bob Orton Jr, Rufus R Jones and Nikita Koloff defeated Manny Fernandez, Jay Youngblood and Jerry Brisco[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Angelo Mosca[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Harley Race retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Ivan Koloff [b]AWA[/b] - Jim Brunzell retained the AWA Television title by defeating Steve Regal [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Rick Martel defeated Arn Anderson[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - The Destroyer retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Rusher Kimura [b]AJPW[/b] - Baba & Jumbo retained the NWA International Tag Team titles by defeating Gran Hamada and Mil Mascaras [b]CMLL[/b] - Totally Tremendous retained the CMLL World Tag Team titles by defeating El Gran Marcus and Enrique Vera [b]CMLL[/b] - Canek retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Dos Caras [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Eddie Gilbert [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Jim Duggan defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu won the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Antonio Inoki [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Krusher Khruschev defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Mike Graham [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Blackjack Mulligan[/color] [b]CStates[/b] - Terry Funk retained the Central States Television title by defeating Bob Brown [b]MLW[/b] - The Sheik retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Akira Maeda [b]UWA[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Tiger Conway Jr[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating El Audaz [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Bret Hart[/color]

Archived