Genesis of the Hardcore Legend-Mick Foley

MadMatt

[OOC: I have been wanting to do one of these for a while but never got around to having enough time until now. I decided to do a dynasty on my all time favorite wrestler, Mick Foley.] [COLOR=red][B]Monday Week One, February 1984[/B][/COLOR] My career as a full time wrestler begins as of right now. I have signed a contract with Houston Championship Wrestling as a Heel Low Carder named Maniac Mick Foley. My gimmick is that I have no regard for my body or the bodies of my opponents. I am making $32 a night but someday it will all be worth it as I am going to bust my ass to succeed in this sport. Title Defenses For This Day [B]Maple Leaf Wrestling[/B] Sabu defeated Tom Jones to win the MLW TV Title Bobo Brazil defeated Rene Goulet to win the NWA Canadian Title [B]Universal Wrestling Alliance[/B] La Parka defeated Black Magic to win the UWA World Lightheavyweight Title Mil Masacres defeated Gran Hamada to win the UWA World Middleweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week One February 1984[/B][/COLOR] Title Defenses for this Day: [B]World Class Championship Wrestling:[/B] Iceman King Parsons defeated Frank Dusek to retain the WCCW Television Title David Von Erich defeated Terry Gordy to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight Title [B]CMLL[/B] El Santico defeated Lizmark to retain the NWA World Middleweight Title [B]All Japan[/B]: Chavo Guerrero Sr defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Title Stan Hansen defeated Haruku Eigen to retain the PWF Heavyweight Title Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Dory Funk Jr to retain the NWA International Heavyweight Title [B]CWA:[/B] Jerry Lawler defeated Randy Savage to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight Title. [B]Pacific Northwest[/B]: Harley Davidson defeated Scotty the Body to win the Television Title Buddy Rose defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Wednesday Week One February 1984[/B][/COLOR] Title Defenses for Today: [B]WWF[/B] Tito Santana defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Interconinental Title Hulk Hogan defeated Don Muraco to retain the WWF Heavyweight Title [B]MACW[/B]: Don Kernodle defeated Rufus R. Jones to win the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title. [B]AWA:[/B] Jim Brunzell defeated Buck Zumhorf to win the AWA Light Heavyweight Title Mr. Saito defeated Stan Lane to win the AWA TV Title Nick Bockwinkle defeated Baron Von Rascke to retain the AWA Heavyweight Title [B]GCW[/B] Jake Roberts defeated Les Thorton to retain the National Television Title [B]CMLL[/B]: Mando Guerrero defeated Fishman to win the NWA World Lightheavyweight Title. [B]MSW[/B] Krusher Krushchev defeated Sam Houston to retain the MSW Television Title [B]NJPW[/B] Antonio Inoki defeated Dick Murdoch to retain the NWF Heavyweight Title [B]CWF[/B]: Dory Funk Jr defeated Barry Windham to retain the CWF Television Title [B]Central States[/B]: Harley Race and Moondog Rex defeated the Grapplers to win the Central States Tag Team Titles [B]CSW[/B] Killer Khan defeated Ben Bassarab to retain the CSW North American Heavyweight Title [B]WCW[/B] Don Kent defeated Outback Jack to win the NWA Australian Heavyweight Title [B]All Star Wrestling[/B]: Alan Kilby defeated Terry Jowett to win the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Thursday Week One February 1984[/B][/COLOR]: [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Dave Finlay defeated Clive Myers to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title [B]CSW[/B]: Killer Khan defeated Bret Hart to retain the CSW North American Heavyweight Title [B]UWA[/B]: Dos Caras defeated Super Kendo to retain the UWA World Heavyweight Title [B]Pacific Northwest:[/B] Harley Davidson defeated Tonga Kid to retain the PNW Television Title Buddy Rose defeated Bobby Jaggers to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Scott Casey defeated Eddie Mansfield to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [B]SECW[/B]: Plowboy Frazier defeated Billy Joe Travis to win the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Friday Week One February 1984[/B][/COLOR]: I am backstage at the Sam Houston Colliseum. This is it. The night I have been waiting for. My debut in the ring. I am to wrestle Joe Savoldi tonight. To kill some time backstage, I make small talk with another wrestler who has just started out recently, Shawn Michaels. Something tells me he will be big in the business. I walk out, preparing for my match with Savoldi, hoping to make a good first impression. [I]Match 01: Maniac Mick Foley vs Joe Savoldi[/I] The early parts of the match is a struggle to get control. Savoldi is in control when he gets me on the match but a toe to toe brawl I gain control. Eventually I rock Savoldi with some headbutts and punches before exiting the ring. I look on the timekeeper's table and I see a pencil. A burst of inspiration goes off in my brain as a grab the pencil and jabs it into the shoulder of Savoldi, drawing massive heat from the crowd. A second attempt is blocked and he regains the advantage. A short burst of offense by my opponet but he makes the mistake of making things a fist fight. I pound him for a bit but he reverses an irish whip and punishes me with a Discus Clothesline and then a suplex. He attempts to grab my leg for some kind of submission move but I fight out and bite him before hitting a low blow. The referee warns me for that but I pay him no mind. Axehandle off the time and more biting. He starts to comeback and hits me with a running crossbody which I barely escape from. Desperation his mounting on my face as he has me at a disadvantage. Slingshot Sunset Flip connects but I manage to struggle out once again. I manage to catch Savoldi on another running crossbody and slam him down, squashing him with my full body weight for a nearfall. I knock him for a loop with a clothesline. Two count once again. Vertical Suplex and I climb to the top, preparing to lauch myself off with a flying kneedrop. NO he moves and I splat on the canvas. I show my toughness as I kick out of another pin attempt. Small Package and another two count. My groggy mind thinks that Savoldi is showing his cunning by attempting to beat me with wrestling holds at this time. Another Small Package scores the pin. I have lost my first match as a wrestler but it is a learning experience. I vow to be more vicious and not be so nice against my opponent next time. [B]Winner: Joe Savoldi(Time: 16 Minutes, C Rating)[/B] Title Defenses for Today: [B]MACW:[/B] Don Kernodle defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title Ricky Steamboat defeated Jack Briscoe to retain the United States Title Ric Flair defeated Dusty Rhodes to retain the NWA World Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Gran Hamada to retain the WWF International Title [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] David Finlay defeated Danny Boy Collins to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title [B]CWA:[/B] Jerry Lawler defeated Rick Rude to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Harley Race defeated Killer Karl Krupp to win the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]CSW[/B] Duke Myers defeated Johnny Smith to win the British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] Fatasma defeated La Parka to win the UWA World Light Heavyweight Title Mil Mascaras defeated Lobo Rubio to retain the UWA World Middleweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week One February 1984[/B][/COLOR] My second match for Houston(and my career) is against George Weingeroff. I am focused, determined to face off against this man and rip him to shreds. He will pay for my match last night and I will prove why I am named Maniac. [I]Match 02: George Weingeroff vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] I explode into George early with all kinds of brawling tactics but he decides to take the cheap way out and start wrestling. The referee decides to take a nap which pleases me to no end, as I can do mayhem legally. However a short brawling trip on the floor ends when he decides to roll me into the ring before I can get my hands on any weapons of destruction. I throw out all the classics. The Greco Roman Bite to the Forehead. The complex uppercut to the nuts. The tricky boot to the face. All the amateur wrestling classics. Two count off of a fistdrop off the second rope. I then rush at George and clothesline him to the floor. The momentum takes both of us over the top rope. I take a risk, attempting to deliver a forearm smash suicida. This backfires and I splat facefirst into the floor. I spot my old friend on the table, the #2 Pencil and use it to gain the advantage. Head smashed off the table. I attempt to piledrive him on the table but he manages to block. He attempts to small package me on the floor but since we are on the floor, it does not count. I throw a chair into the ring and then drag my opponent in. I set him up and vertical suplex on the chair. I think the referee is too afraid to do anything, so he neglects to disqualify me. I nearly murder the poor guy by piledriving him on the chair and the referee warns me of a possible disqualification but the damage has to be done. I take it to the top and launch myself off, nearly crushing the guy's sternum with a flying elbowsmash. Mercifully I cover him to score the pin and making my record as a wrestler 1-1. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time of the Match: 12 Minutes, Match Rating: C+)[/B] Title Matches for Today: [B]MACW:[/B] Dick Slater and Terry Funk defeated Wahoo McDaniel and Ricky Steamboat to win the NWA Tag Team Titles Don Kernodle defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title [B]WCCW[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Gino Hernadez to win the WCCW Americas Heavyweight Title The Missing Link defeated Iceman Parsons to win the WCCW Television Title [B]MSW:[/B] Junkyard Dog defeated Ernie Ladd to retain the North American Heavyweight Title [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Dave Finlay defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title [B]WWC:[/B] Dory Funk Jr defeated Carlos Colon to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Scott Casey defeated Butch Miller to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [B]ASW:[/B] Alan Kilby defeated Mike Bennett to retain the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight Title [B]SECW:[/B] Plowboy Frazier defeated Humongeous to retain the Alabama Heavyweight Title Jimmy Golden defeated Norvell Austin to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Sunday Week One February 1984[/COLOR][/B]: My third show in a row and tonight is a big one. I am teaming in six man tag team action with Shawn Michaels and Joe Savoldi(who obviously is too afraid to face me again after what I did on the last show to my opponent) to face off against Wahoo McDaniel, Magnum TA, and the Missing Link. This is a big time match, as I hope to get a win as it would elevate my status or to maim one of these big time competitors, what ever comes first. Before the match, I find out that this is elimination rules. Should be a fun time for all [I]Joe Savoldi, Maniac Mick Foley, and Shawn Michaels vs Magnum TA, Wahoo McDaniel, and the Missing Link[/I]: I start out with Magnum and get my butt kicked for a couple of minutes before raking his eyes. Never fails. A headbutt slows down Magnum. I batter him with punching, biting, raking of the eyes both with my fingers and on the ropes. I make the tag to Shawn Michaels. Shawn uses some high flying moves to dazzle Magnum before Magnum fights back. Shawn comes back with some impressive offense that I would like to do, but do not have the athletic coordination so I will just stick with attempting to gouge the guys eyes out and smashing their heads in with chairs. Simple, yet effective. Magnum attempts to fight back and make the tag but no good. Shawn leaps up to the second rope and dropkick off the second rope which scores a two count. Slingshot Splash scores another nearfall as Shawn Michaels is rocking. Magnum TA catches Shawn Michaels off guard when he goes up top and makes the tag to the Missing Link. [U]Shawn gets assaulted and eventually pinned for the elimination.[/U] I decided to enter the ring and attempt to try my luck against the vicious Missing Link. I attempt to outbrawl the Link but is no go before Wahoo gets tagged in and chops me to death. I tag Savoldi into the match, after reversing a move. Not much happens other then some technical wrestling. The referee decides to take a nap after colliding headon with Wahoo and I get tagged back in. Wahoo puts me in a small package but no referee to count. I toss Wahoo from the ring and pulverize him with a baseball slide. Wahoo fights back and Link gets tagged in. Dazed I tag out and Savoldi is back in. Savoldi dazzles Link with some technical offense but Link manages to slip by when the going gets tough and tags in Wahoo. Chops are traded and top rope kneesmash and slingshot splash combo gets two for Savoldi. Wahoo blocks a backslide and chops away at Savoldi. Chocataw Deathlock is slipped out of. Full Nelson from Wahoo failed to get the duke as well. Savoldi tags me into the bout. I come weilding a pencil and Wahoo escapes the ring, tagging in Magnum TA. Magnum gets the pencil jabbed into his shoulder. Magnum manages to avoid some punishment and tags in Wahoo McDaniel. McDaniel enters the ring and levels me with a stiff punch. I go down and get pinned. [B]Maniac Mick Foley has been pinned by Wahoo McDaniel[/B]. I did not see what else happened but I am told to Savoldi tapped to a Wahoo spinning toe hold a few moments after I was eliminating, allowing Link, McDaniel, and Magnum a clean sweep. [B]Winners: Wahoo, Link, and Magnum(Time: 30 Minutes, Match Rating: B[/B] Title Defenses for Today: [B]CWF[/B] Billy Jack Hayes defeated Bob Roop to retain the Florida Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Art Crews defeated Timothy Flowers to win the Central States Television Title [B]MLW:[/B] Sabu defeated Tom Jones to retain the Canadian Television Title [So Ends Week One. Phew, that took a while to write. Anyway, enjoy]

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week Two February 1984[/B][/COLOR] Title Matches Today [B]CWF:[/B] Billy Jack Hayes defeated Mike Rotunda to retain the Florida Heavyweight Title [B]MLW:[/B] Ron Ritchie and Boris Zhuvov defeated Armand Rougeau and Angelo Mosca Jr to win the Canadian Open Tag Team Titles. Mark Youngblood defeated Sabu to win the Canadian Television Title [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Two February 1984[/COLOR][/B] [B]WWF:[/B] Adrian Adnois defeated Tito Santana to win the WWF Interconinental Title [B]WCCW:[/B] The Missing Link defeated Super Destroyer II to retain the WCCW Television Title Bruiser Brody defeated Terry Gordy to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight Title [B]AJPW:[/B] Baba and Jumbo defeated Stan Hansen and Chavo Guerrero Sr to retain the NWA International Tag Team Titles. [B]Pacific Northwest[/B] Harley Davidson defeated Don Running Bear to retain the PNW Television Title Rip Oliver and the Assassin defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan and Ken Mantell to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team Titles. Buddy Rose defeated Bobby Jaggers to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Wednesday Week Two February 1984[/B][/COLOR] Title Matches Today [B]WWF:[/B] The North-South Connection defeated Jules Strongbow and Swede Hansen to retain the WWF Tag Team Titles. [B]MACW:[/B] Mark Youngblood and George South defeated Randy Mulkey and Tommy Lane to win the Mid Atlantic US Tag Team Titles Don Kernodle defeated Rufus R. Jones to retain the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title Ricky Steamboat defeated Terry Funk to retain the United States Title [B]GCW:[/B] Ole Anderson defeated Jake Roberts to win the National Television Title [B]CMLL:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Mondo Guerrero to win the NWA World Lightheavyweight Title [B]CWF:[/B] Ron Bass defeated Billy Jack Hayes to win the Florida Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Harley Races defeated Moondog Spot to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title Tommy Rogers defeated Art Crews to win the Central States Television Title [B]MLW:[/B] The Powers That Be beat Sabu and Akio Sato to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team Titles [B]WCW:[/B] Roger Alexander defeated Mike Benett to retain the Australian Lighthweavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Thursday Week Two February 1984[/B][/COLOR] [B]AWA:[/B] Mr. Saito defeated Greg Gange to retain the AWA Television Title [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Jason the Terrible to retain the British Commonwealth Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Two February 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight, I will be featured in tag team action, teaming up with Jerry Grey to face off against Joe Savoldi and Johnny Rich in a match that features a Forty Five Minute Time Limit. [I]Maniac Mick Foley and Jerry Grey vs Joe Savoldi and Johnny Rich[/I]: Grey and Savoldi began this match, exchanging a series of basic holds. After Grey hit a suplex, he tagged me in. I entered the ring, hungry for revenge after getting pinned exactly one week ago by Savoldi. I batter Savoldi with punches, kicks, and rakes to the eyes but he reverses one of my attacks and tags in Johnny Rich. I take my frustrations out on Rich, battering him with a series of moves, including a backbreaker and a double axe handle smash off the top rope. I missed a sitdown on the back when Rich was draped over the ropes and crotched myself. Roll Up scores a two count. I come back with some well placed biting but Rich gets the tag and Savoldi gets tagged in. I attempt to attack Savoldi but get shocked with a quick small package to be pinned. Once again, Joe Savoldi has scored a pin and I am not too pleased. The referee smartly gets out of dodge. [B]Winners: Joe Savoldi and Johnny Rich(Time: 12 Minutes, Match Rating: D)[/B] Title Matches Today [B]GCW:[/B] Ole Anderson defeated Road Warrior Animal to retain the National Television Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Nobuhiko Takada defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to win the WWF Juniorhweight Title Rusher Kimura and Davey Boy Smith defeated Gran Hamada and Kintaro Oki to win the IWGP Tag Team Titles [B]CWA:[/B] Jerry Lawler defeated King Kong Bundy to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Tommy Rogers defeated Timothy Flowers to retain the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Killer Karl Kox to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Johnny Smith to retain the British Commonweath Heavyweight Title [B]WWC:[/B] Dory Funk Jr defeated Carlos Colon to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]WCW:[/B] Frank Manley defeated Roger Alexander to win the Austrailian Light Heavyweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week Two February 1984[/COLOR][/B] I am supposed to face George Weingeroff today, in a rematch from last week's Television. You would think that after last week, he would not want anymore of me but then again perhaps I was not vicious enough. [I]George Weingeroff vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] My opponent seems to be a little more vicious this week as well but I decide to throw him off by taking the match to the floor. Liberal use of the pencil, the guardrail, and the ringpost is on my menu for mayhem today, bending the rules when I can. Plus, I have an unhealthy obssession of attempting to piledrive my opponent on a chair just like last week but he keeps fighting back, somehow. I pick up the chair and waffle my opponent across the back with it. The referee has had enough and he disqualifys me for using an illegal object. I decide to take out my agressions with further chairshots after the match and go after the referee but he gets out of dodge. I may have lost this match but at least I am still able to walk when my opponent will be sore for the next several days. [B]Winner by Disqualification: George Weingeroff(Time: 12 Minutes. Match Rating: D) Title Matches Today. [B]GCW:[/B] The Spoiler defeated Brett Wayne Sawyer to retain the National Heavyweight Title [B]WCCW:[/B] Gino Hernadez and Jim Garvin defeated Mike Von Erich and Iceman Parsons to win the WCCW American Tag Team Titles [B]ASW:[/B] Alan Kilby defeated Mike Bennett to win the British Empire/Commonwealth Heavyweight Title [COLOR=Purple][B]Sunday Week Two February 1984[/B][/COLOR] Title Matches Today: [B]CWF:[/B] Ron Bass defeated One Man Gang to retain the Floriday Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Tommy Rogers defeated Art Crews to retain the Central States Television Title [B]MLW:[/B] Mark Youngblood defeated Jacques Rougeau to retain the Canadian Television Title

[COLOR=Red][B]Monday Week Three February 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches for Today: [B]MLW:[/B] The Powers That Be beat Brian Adias and Akio Sato to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team Titles. Mark Youngblood defeated Sabu to retain the Canadian Television Title Bobo Brazil defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Title [B]PPW:[/B] Lars Anderson defeated the Warlord to retain the Polynesian Pacific Title [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Three February 1984[/B][/COLOR] [B]WCCW:[/B] David Von Erich defeated Kamala to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight Title [B]AJPW:[/B] Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsurata defeated Chavo Guerrero Sr and Genichiro Tenryu to retain the NWA International Tag Team Titles [B]PNW:[/B] Rip Oliver and the Assassin defeated Leo Burke and Ken Mantell to retain the PWN Heavyweight Tag Team Titles [B]SECW:[/B] Plowboy Frazier defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to retain the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week Three February 1984[/COLOR][/B] [B]MACW:[/B] Don Kernodle defeated Bugsy McGraw to retain the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title Ric Flair defeated Ivan Kolaff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Title [B]AWA:[/B] Mr. Saito defeated Steve Keirn to retain the AWA Television Title The Sheiks defeated Mad Dog Vachon and Greg Gange to retain the AWA Tag Team Titles Nick Bockwinkle defeated the Crusher to retain the AWA Heavyweight Title [B]GCW:[/B] The Spoiler defeated Brett Wayne Sawyer to retain the National Heavyweight Title The Road Warriors defeated Buzz Sawyer and the Masked Superstar to retain the National Tag Team Titles [B]WCCW:[/B] The Missing Link defeated Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Television Title Bruiser Brody defeated Kamala to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight Title [B]CMLL:[/B] El Santanico defeated Enrique Vera to retain the NWA World Middleweight Title [B]CWF:[/B] Dory Funk Jr defeated the Purple Haze to retain the CWF Television Title [B]MLW:[/B] Bobo Brazil defeated Raymond Rougeau to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week Three February 1984[/B][/COLOR] [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] David Finlay defeated Peter Roberts to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title Johnny Saint defeated Jackie Pallo to retain the World Light Heavyweight Title [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Phil LeFleur to retain The British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] Fantasma defeated El Texano to retain the UWA World Lighthweavyweight Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Chick Donovan defeated Itallion Stallion to win the Southwest Television Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Three February 1984[/COLOR][/B] I have a match tonight against Ed Moretti. I have nothing more to add other than that, so I am ready for action. [I]Maniac Mick Foley vs Ed Moretti[/I] 60 Minute Time Limit Match for this one. Something tells me I will not be going broadway tonight. I opt for a bit of a hit and move approach, throwing anything I can think of without a sound strategy just to see if anything works out. Missing an Axe Handle off the top throws the control into Moretti's favor. I come back with a drop toe hold. Yes, a wrestling move. I was as stunned as you are. I get quite a bit of milage out of a hammerlock and I pull a pencil from my knee pad, stabbing it into the shoulder of Moretti. Old habits die hard. Moretti comes back, attempting to tear my face off my head. Lovely. I avoid getting my face caved in. A bit of a slugfest and the referee goes down. Again. I toss Moretti to the floor, for some mayhem fun in mind. Forearm Smash Suicida splats my body onto the floor. You would think I would learn. Then again, what's the fun of that. Maybe one day I will hit that move and it will be the biggest thing ever and put my opponent into a coma. Or something like that. I get thrown in and battered by Moretti. Big Splash connects. No referee to count. Another Big Splash misses as I am not stupid enough to get squashed twice. Low Blow, Backbreaker, and to the top rope. Flying Elbowdrop crushes the sternum of Moretti. I cover and score the pin as the referee comes to. I have scored the pin tonight, scoring my second win ever in my career. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 20 Minutes. Rating: C+)[/B] Title Matches Today: [B]CWA:[/B] Austin Idol defeated Ox Baker to retain the AWA International Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Tommy Rogers defeated Timothy Flowers to retain the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Killer Karl Kox to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] El Audez defeated Fantasma to win the UWA World Lightheavyweight Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Chick Donovon defeated the Italion Stallion to retain the Southwest Television Title. [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week Three February 1984[/COLOR][/B] Apperantly Ed Moretti wanted another piece of the Maniac. I will be pleased to give Moretti another dose of pain and punishment. [I]Ed Moretti vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] I plan to make this a short, painful, and brutal walk through hell to send a message to the rest of the wrestlers in Houston. Choking, Kicking, Punching, Headbutting, I threw it all in. Moretti had no problems dishing it back out but I enjoy a challenge. I use a new move for the first time where I put Moretti's head between my legs and jump down, impacing my weight straight onto his head. Second Rope Kneedrop scores a two count. Mad Man Clothesline connects, sending Moretti to the floor. I enter the ring and HOLY **** I ACTUALLY HIT IT. The Forearm Suicida connects. Moretti is dazed and confused. I climb to the ring apron and run down it. [B]I smash the elbow down across the sternum of Moretti[/B].I decide to borrow a fan's soft drink and slosh it into the eyes of Moretti, stunning him. I smash him into the post but when I attempt to introduce his face into the guardrail, he fights back, dragging me back into the ring. He attempts a Running Powerslam but I drop down the backdoor. Knee charge in but I miss a bionic elbow and he locks on a Bearhug. I fight Moretti and barely manage to escape the hold. Running Powerslam connects and he barely keeps me down for the pin. I won one, he won one, I think a feud may be brewing. [B]Winner: Ed Moretti(Match Time: 18 Minutes, Match Rating: C+)[/B] Title Matches Today: [B]MACW:[/B] Team Crime defeated the Mulkey Brothers to retain the MACW U.S Tag Team Titles [B]GCW:[/B] The Road Warriors defeated Bob and Brad Armstrong to retain the National Tag Team Titles [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Peter Roberts and Ken McCoy defeated The Carribean Sunshine Boys to win the World of Sports Tag Team Titles. [B]Portland Wrestling:[/B]: Buddy Rose defeated Billy Jack Hayes to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title. [B]SWCW:[/B] Adrian Street defeated Ken Mantell to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [B]All Star Wrestling:[/B] Mike Rocco defeated Alan Kirby to win the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight Title. [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Randy Rose to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight Title. [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week Three January 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today. [B]WWF:[/B] Hulk Hogan defeated Bob Orton Jr to retain the WWF Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Genichiro Tenryu defeated Tommy Rogers to win the Central States Television Title Brain Damage defeated Killer Karl Krupp and Norvell Austin to retain the Central States Tag Team Titles [B]MLW[/B] Raymond Rougeau defeated Mark Youngblood to win the Canadian Television Title [B]WCW:[/B] Frank Manley defeated Mike Benett to retain the Australian Light Heavyweight Title Ripper Collins and Larry O' Day defeated Skull Murphy and Dale Lewis to win the NWA Australasian Tag Team Titles

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week Four February 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]MLW:[/B] Raymond Rougeau defeated Tony Parisi to retain the Canadian Television Title [B]UWA:[/B] El Audez defeated Lobo Rubio retains the UWA World Light Heavyweight Title [B]PPW:[/B] Lars Anderson defeated Tugboat Fred to retain the Polynesian Pacific Title [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Four February 1984[/COLOR][/B] [B]WWF:[/B] Hulk Hogan defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Heavyweight Title [B]WCCW:[/B] The Missing Link defeated Mike Von Erich to retain the WCCW Television Title [B]CMLL:[/B] Fabulouso Blondy and La Fiera defeated Santo and Octagon to win the CMLL Tag Team Titles. El Santanico defeated Mil Mascaras to retain the NWA World Middleweight Title [B]PNW:[/B] Ken Mantell defeated Harley Davidson to win the PNW Television Title [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week Four February 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]MACW:[/B] Don Kernodle defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title Rufus R. Jones and Bugsy McGraw defeated Team Crime to win the Mid Atlantic Tag Team Titles. [B]UWA:[/B] El Santico defeated Fishman to retain the NWA Middleheavyweight Title [B]MSW:[/B] Krusher Khrushev defeated Robert Gibson to retain the Mid-South Television Title. Junkyard Dog defeated Bobby Eaton to retain the Mid South Heavyweight Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Antonio Inoki defeated Dick Murdoch to retain the NWF World Heavyweight Title [B]CWF:[/B] Bob Roop defeated Ron Bass to win the Florida Heavyweight Title Dory Funk Jr defeated the Purple Haze to retain the CWF Television Title [B]Central States:[/B] Genchiro Tenryu defeated Ken Mantell to retain the Central States Television Title. [B]MLW:[/B] Bobo Brazil defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title. Raymond Rougeau defeated Tony Parisi to retain the Canadian Television Title [B]WCW:[/B] Rick Wiseman defeated Frank Manley to win the Australian Light Heavyweight Title [B]ASW:[/B] Marty Jones defeated Mike Rocco to retain the British Light Heavyweight Title [B]PPW:[/B] Lars Anderson defeated Sonny War Cloud to retain the Polynesian Pacific Title [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week Four February 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Dave Finlay to win the World Mid-Heavyweight Title Johnny Saint defeated Jackie Pallo to retain the World Lightheavyweight Title [B]AJPW:[/B] Jumbo Tsurata defeated Terry Funk to retain the NWA International Heavyweight Title [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Yoshiaki Yatsu to retain the British Commonwealth Title [B]UWA:[/B] El Audez defeated Super Kendo to retain the UWA World Lightheavyweight Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Four February 1984[/COLOR][/B] I prepare for another match against Ed Moretti. [I]Ed Moretti vs Maniac Mick Foley:[/I] I stun my opponent by busting out a few amateur wrestling moves so he resorts to brawling. I get battered for a couple of minutes before coming back with a headbutt and a running clothesline but an elbowdrop misses and Moretti takes control back into his favor. Moretti hits the chinlock but I fight back up to my feet. Double Axe Handle connects and I batter Moretti with a low blow. Forearm Flurry and whip into the ropes. Clothesline attempt but he manages to duck that. I avoid the roundhouse punch and jumping standing headscissors rocks my opponent. I launch myself off the second rope, connecting with a kneedrop. Nearfall off of the cover. Swinging Neckbreaker connects for another nearfall. I deliver a pair of corner knee charges but Moretti smartly avoids a stomp flurry. He attempts to drop me throat first on the top rope but I slip out the backside. Hammerlock and I hoist him up a bit before punishing him with a shoulderbreaker. I hoist myself up and leap off. [B]Flying Elbow Smash misses:[/B]. I splat into the canvas and he takes advantage of my blunder, covering me for a two count. He batters me but I slip out of a clothesline and grip Moretti in a cobra clutch before running across the ring and planting him facefirst across the canvas. Cover and I score the pin with this new finishing move. I think I may use this move again in the future, as it proved to be effective here. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 14 Minutes. Rating: C+)[/B] [B]NJPW:[/B] Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Animal Hamaguchi to retain the WWF International Title [B]CWA:[/B] Austin Idol defeated Kareem Muhammed to retain the AWA International Title [B]Central States:[/B] Gechihiro Tenryu defeated Leo Burke to retain the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Roger Kirby to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]WWC:[/B] Invader #1 defeated Dory Funk Jr to win the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]HCW:[/B] The Junkyard Dog defeated the Missing Link to retain the HCW Championship [B]SWCW:[/B] The Hollywood Blondes defeated Bobby Fulton and Manny Fernadez to retain the Southern Tag Team Titles. Mark Callous defeated Chick Donovon to win the Southwest Television Title [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week Four February 1984[/COLOR][/B] My match this week is a rematch from two weeks ago against George Weingeroff. Last time, I went psycho and attempted to murder the guy with the chair. [I]George Weingeroff vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] I toss my opponent into the corner to start and then rock him with a turnbuckle smash. Headutt is next on the menu. Elbowdrop. To the top. Flying Axe Handle. Bodyslam. Another elbowdrop. George comes back with a few moves and there is a referee bump somewhere in the middle. I stop him from coming off the top. Bite his forehead. Forearm flurry knocking him down and I go up top. Second Rope Kneedrop connects. I squash him like a bug with a Samoan Drop before lifting him up again. Piledriver attempt is backdropped out of. I catch him on an attempted Second Rope Dropkick and pulverize him with another Samoan Drop. Russian Legsweep scores two. I pull him up for two after a piledriver, showing my vicious side. He slips out of an attempted cobra clutch. Running Dropkick connects but I slip out of a single leg grapevine and blast him with a forearm flurry. I pick him up from behind but he once again slips out of the cobra clutch attempt. I shift my weight on a back suplex attempt and fall on top, squashing him. Two count only. Toss to the corner but when I charge in with the knee, he moves out of the way. I reverse an irish whip and Twisting Powerslam sends him down. I signal for the heavens, preparing for a high risk move. He cuts me off however. I avoid a jab punch flurry and Samoan Drop #3 stuns my opponent. I leap off the top, preparing to do one of the trademarks of one of my idols, Jimmy Snuka but the Superfly Splash misses and he rolls over, scoring a two count. I get battered with a short arm clothesline but when he goes for a spinning punch I duck down underneath it. Cobra clutch blocked. Backslide blocked by me and I finally hit the Cobra Clutch Bulldog. I cover and score the pin, winning a hard fought match. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 20 Minutes. Match Rating: C+)[/B] [B]MACW:[/B] Don Kernodle defeated Bugsy McGraw to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title [B]MSW:[/B] Krusher Khruschev defeated Rock to retain the Mid South Television Title [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Forces of Nature defeated Clive Myers and Bearcat Wright to retain the World of Sport Tag Team Titles. [B]Pacific Northwest:[/B] Buddy Rose defeated Rip Oliver to retain the Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Title. Ken Mantell defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the PNW Television Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Adrian Street defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Bob Armstrong to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week Four February 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]WWF:[/B] Hulk Hogan defeated The Iron Sheik to retain the WWF Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] El Sananico defeated Fishman to retain the NWA World Middleweight Title

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week One March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Due to the fact that I spent much more than I made last month, I come to the conclusion that I need to work a second promotion to support my lifestyle. I call around and I finally receive a contract from the Pacific Northwest promotion. $80 per apperance as a midcard heel. I keep my Maniac Mick Foley name for the time being. Title Matches Today. [B]MLW:[/B] Bobo Brazil defeated Jacques Rougeau to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week One March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight in Pacific Northwest I am teaming with Harley Davidson to face Steven Petipas and Dizzy Ed Hogan in a match with a thirty minute time limit. [I]Maniac Mick Foley and Harley Davidson vs Dizzy Ed Hogan and Steven Petipas[/I] Davidson and Petipas starts out. My partner starts good with a giant suplex but he stalls too much, allowing Petipas to gain control. He slips out of a move and connects with a backbreaker. Tag brings me into the match and go straight to a chokehold before picking my opponent up and blasting him with a clothesline. Elbowdrop connects and I cover, scoring a two count. Smash into the turnbuckle, rake to the eyes, a headbutt, and another elbowdrop. I stalk my opponent, waiting for him to rise to his feet. Bodyslam attempt but my opponent falls on top, scoring a one count. Petipas punches me but I slip out of a side headlock. Samoan Drop squashes my opponent like an insect. I tag out to Davidson. Davidon stomps the groin of Petipas. Flapjack attempt is countered with a punch. Slipping out of a headlock and Davidson blasts Petipas in the face with a mule kick. Atomic Drop connects but kick avoid and tag bringing Dizzy Ed Hogan into the match. Hogan does lots of headlocks but a coller and elbow hook up is slipped out of and backbreaker connects. Pair of Hammerlock Blows and a backbreaker. Chinlock applied and I get tagged in. I choke away on Hogan. I keep the heat on Hogan with a flying axe handle and second rope knee stomp. I bite the forehead and connect with a grounded mafia kick. Cover scores a two count. Vertical Suplex connects and I go up top. Flying Kneedrop does not find the mark as I splat on the canvas. I get battered with stomps but I slip out of the headlock and connect with a hammerlock shoulderbreaker. Tag out and Harley Davidson connects with a running knee to the head. Davidson winds up and blasts Dizzy with a haymaker. Normally this would be the end but I want in for the tag. He goes to tag me but Petipas enters the ring, distracting the referee which causes the tag to be missed and the control to be shifted. Dizzy attempts to tag but Davidson stops him. Second tag comes off good. Petipas works over Davidson but headlock is countered and a roundhouse body punch followed by a driving kneelift. I get the tag and introduce my boot into the skull of Petipas. I remove the tape from my wrists and choke out Petipas, which gets a warning from the referee. I wait for him to stand and piledriver connects. Two and three fourths count off of the cover. Go behind and Cobra Clutch locked in and I plant Petipas to the canvas with a vicious Cobra Clutch Bulldog. I score another pin, having found a winning finishing move. [B]Winners: Harley Davidson and Maniac Mick Foley(Match Time: 16 Minutes. Match Rating: B-) Title Matches Today. [B]WWF:[/B] Adrian Adonis defeated Ivan Putski to retain the WWF Interconinental Title [B]CMLL:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeats El Santanico to win the NWA World Middleweight Title [B]PNW:[/B] Buddy Rose defeated the Assassin to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title. [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week One March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight Houston Championship Wrestling is having a special supercard and I am going to face Tony Charles out of Britain. [I]Tony Charles vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] I start things out with an armdrag, which shocks my opponent. I quick fall back into my usual habits, by introducing my boot into the skull of my opponent. We each slip out of holds before I try for a backbreaker but he foils me by slipping out. I return the favor by slipping out of a hammerlock and putting on one of my own before grabbing my opponent and ramming him into the corner. Irish Whip followed by a clothesline. Double Axe Handle off the top is countered with a forearm to my gut. More forearms batter me but I slip out of the side headlock. I decide to take this match to more familar grounds, namely the outside of the ring. He side steps a baseball slide after I toss him to the floor, foiling my evil plans for pain and punishment. I fight back with a backbreaker after he attempts to outbrawl me on the floor. Foolish mistake. I smash his head into the guardrail. I roll back into the ring, breaking the count but I miss a second baseball slide and he batters me with a forearm smash. I smash my opponent into the post to regain control. I attempt to crotch my opponent on the guardrail but he flips over and dropkicks me. I get rolled back into the ring and slip out of a headlock before hammerlock by opponent. I reach into my boot and pull out a pencil. The fans know what's coming next as I jab my opponent in the shoulder with the lead. Another jab to the shoulder. Russian Legsweep brings Charles. I go to the top rope but miss a flying kneedrop, dinging my knee. I slip out of the Half Boston Crab and toss my opponent to the floor before leaping onto him with a forearm smash suicida. I climb to the apron and rung down it, smashing my elbow down across the ribs. Samoan Drop on the concrete floor but when I go for a piledriver through a table, he counters it. I slip out of move and smash him into the ringpost before grabbing a chair. I set the chair down and smash the back of his head into it with a Russian Legsweep. I drag my opponent back into the ring and connect with a Samoan Drop. Cobra Clutch applied but my opponent slips out. Backslide but I struggle out. Small package is countered and I get my hands on the pencil, jabbing it into the shoulder of my opponent. Piledriver connects and I go up top. Flying Elbow Smash connects and I cover. My opponent manages to kick out at the last second. Low Blow is countered and running headbutt to the stomach knocks the wind out of me. I get rolled into a late inning Small Package and I barely kick out. A second late inning small package is countered with an eye rake. Samoan Drop but whip into the corner is reversed. Kneelift avoided. Cobra Clutch Bulldog blocked so I deliver a hammerlock blow. Cobra Clutch Bulldog blocked again. Low blow connects but I somehow cannot get my Cobra Clutch Bulldog to connect and then I snap, throwing my opponent to the ring. Forearm Smash to the floor is ducked and I smash my face into the floor. I fight back and put my opponent on a table. If I am going to go down, I am going to go down in a blaze of glory. He fights back and attempts a baseball slide but this time I side step. We both end up back into the ring and I pick up the pencil, jabbing it into my opponent's shoulder again. I leave the ring, roll my opponent to the outside and smash my face into the table. The referee warns me but I shrug off his warnings and table my opponent again. I attempt a Flying Elbow Smash through the table but my opponent moves and my side collides with the table. I am half dead but so is my opponent. I get rolled into the ring but somehow kick out at the last second. I counter a late inning small package with an eye rake and toss my opponent into the corner, battering him with a running knee charge. Up top and Double Axe Handle misses. I slip out of a further half nelson takedown and I am dazed and confused. I throw my opponent from the ring and launch myself from the ring for a forearm suciida. My opponent is down. I pull out the chair and piledriver on the chair. The referee disqualifys me for this but I do not care. I lost the match but I was so battered after hitting that table side first that I would end it anyway I wanted. [B]Winner By Disqualification: Tony Charles(Time: 29 Minutes, Rating: C+) Title Matches Today. [B]MACW:[/B] Ricky Steamboat defeated Ric Flair to retain the United States Heavyweight Title [B]MSW:[/B] Krusher Khrushev defeated Sam Houston to retain the Mid South Television Title. Junkyard Dog defeated Kamala to retain the North American Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Antonio Inoki defeated the Masked Superstar to retain the NWF World Heavyweight Title [B]CWF:[/B] Dory Funk Jr defeated Superstar Billy Graham to retain the CWF Television Title [B]Central States:[/B] Genchiro Tenryu defeated Gypsy Joe to retain the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Grappler #2 to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title. [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Owen Hart to retain the British Commonwealth Title [B]MLW:[/B] Raymond Rougeau defeated Armand Rougeau to retain the Canadian Television Title. [B]ASW:[/B] Mark Rocco defeated Alan Kilby to retain the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight Title. Marty Jones defeated Dave Finlay to retain the British Light Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week One March 1984[/COLOR][/B]: Title Matches Today: [B]AWA:[/B] Mr. Saito defeated Brad Rheingas to retain the AWA Television Title [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] The Forces of Nature defeated Alan Kilby and Bearcat Wright to retain the World of Sport Tag Team Titles [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Steve DiSalvo to retain the British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title. [B]UWA:[/B] El Audez defeated El Satanico to retain the UWA World Lightheavyweight Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Mark Callous defeated Ed Moretti to retain the Southwest Television Title [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Bob Armstrong to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight Title. [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week One March 1984:[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I am scheduled to face against fellow rookie Shawn Michaels. I have a feeling that tonight will be a good match. [I]Maniac Mick Foley vs Shawn Michaels[/I] Shawn keeps me grounded early, which negates my brawling ability. I slip out of a grounded armbar and batter Shawn with some brawling tactics but I miscalculate an elbowdrop and he takes control but not for long as I slip out of an attempted legdrop to the arm. Hammerlock and I ram Shawn backfirst into the corner. I attempt to smash his face into the buckle but he breaks it. Kneelift and Elbowdrop stun, as he takes further control. He misses a legdrop and I throttle him with a choke. Kicks to the head rock Shawn and I cover him, scoring a two count. I punish him with a backbreaker but he cuts me off when I go to the top rope. Michaels irish whips me into the ropes and I get hit right in the mouth with a vicious dropkick. It turns out that my opponent can be quite vicious as I am but I enjoy a challenge. He gives me one too many seconds to recover and I deck him with an elbow to the face. Samoan Drop set up but he punches me in the face breaking the hold. Samoan Drop Attempt #2 comes off without a hitch and I squash Michaels underneath my body weight. Cover scores a two count. I head upstairs but he ducks a flying axe handle and I become pavement paste. I slip out of a suplex, dropping down the back, gripping Michaels around the head and smashing his head into the canvas with a Russian Legsweep. Another cover and another two count. I pick him up and punish him with a vicious piledriver. Another nearfall. I grip my opponent around the head and smash his head into the canvas with a swinging neckbreaker. I give the signal, preparing for my big move. Cobra Clutch applied but Michaels manages to slip out. I slip out of a backslide attempt. I whip my opponent into the corner and choke him out into the corner. My opponent gasps for air as I wait for him to stand. Piledriver attempt but Shawn Michaels counters with a high back body drop, launching me into the air. I duck a short clothesline and paste my opponent with a low blow. Dusty Rhodes Style Bionic Elbow and I set him up before plastering him with a piledriver. I gaze towards the top rope, preparing to finish him. Somehow he gets up and puts the kibosh on that, blasting me with a forearm smash. Dropkick misses, impacting the back of his head into the canvas and I go towards the top again. Flying Axe Handle to the head connects. I pick him up and send him into the ropes with an irish whip before plastering him into the canvas with a twisting powerslam. Up on the top rope. [B]I miss the Flying Elbow Smash as he rolls out of the way[/B]. He covers me, scoring a one count. I slip out of a small package and cobra clutch applied before blasting him into the canvas with the Cobra Clutch Bulldog. One finishing move may be enough but I decide to go for broke. Up top and [B]Superfly Leap does not connect[/B]. I hit the canvas hard and he manages to roll on top of me for a cover, scoring a two count. He gains control for about a minute but I counter one of his moves with an armdrag and go up top to hit a double axe handle. I prepare to try for the climatic move off the top rope, one more time. He pulls himself up and I attempt to shift gears. A double axe handle does not connect. Michaels pulls himself to the top and flying kneesmash off the top rope. He pulls himself up but slingshot splash into the ring does not connect. He is splattered on the canvas and I pull him up to his feet from behind. Cobra Clutch Bulldog is blocked so I send my opponent into the ropes and connect with the second Twisting Powerslam of the match. I go up but he stops me cold. Charging Roll Up but I manage to squirm out at two. Small Package is slipped out of and I lock on the Cobra Clutch and Bulldog him into the canvas. I make the cover but [B]Ed Moretti runs out of nowhere and puts the foot of Michaels on the bottom rope[/B]. I shoot Moretti one of those "next time we have a match, I will murder you in cold blood" looks for interfering. The referee, obviously needing new glasses, does not see the infraction. I connect with a piledriver. Then I go up to the top rope. I launch myself off and connect with a brutal Flying Elbow Smash. This time I got it. This time I scored the win. I am sucking air but I have won the match. A tough, close match but I won the match, despite outside interference. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 23 Minutes. Rating: C+)[/B] Title Matches Today [B]NJPW[/B] Animal Hamaguchi defeated Nobuhiko Takada to win the WWF Juniorheavyweight Title [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Jon Cortez to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Genchiro Tenryu defeated Akio Sato to retain the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Killer Karl Krupp to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]WWC:[/B] Invader #1 defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] Dos Caras defeated Lobo Rubio to retain the UWA World Heavyweight Title El Audez defeated Fantasma to retain the UWA World Lightweight Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Mark Callous defeated Bob Della Serra to retain the Southwest Television Title [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week One March 1984[/COLOR][/B] I stay in Houston tonight, hoping for a match to follow up last nights. Turns out I will be teaming up with Rip Rogers against Joe Salvodi and Ed Moretti. [I]Joe Salvoldi and Ed Moretti vs Maniac Mick Foley and Rip Rogers[/I] Rip batters Moretti with a couple of moves before going for a backbreaker which Moretti slips out of. My partner quickly comes back but a bodyslam/kneedrop combo does not work out when Rogers misses the kneedrop. He avoids a seated back kick and makes the tag but since the referee was too busy hitting on one of our female fans, he did not see the tag. I attempt to reason with the referee(althrough, if I may say so, my hands were dangerously close to wrapping around his throat), he shuttles me back into the corner. Rip slips out of an armwringer and makes the tag to me, with the referee seeing it this time. I attempt to headbutt Moretti but he avoids it and rakes me in the eyes, stopping me cold. I slip out of an armwringer and rake my nails down across Moretti's back before drop toeholding him down and bouncing off the ropes, delivering an elbowdrop. Cover scores a two count. I tag into Rip, who punishes Moretti with a dropkick. Up to the top rope and he connects with a flying axe handle smash. Neckbreaker is slipped out of by Moretti. Irish Whip, Forearm Blow, and Moretti tags out to Salvoldi. A quick exchange of moves and the referee misses the second attempted tag of the match. Tag is made and I come in, guns a blazing, wanting vengeance after Salvoldi embarssed me in my first pro match, nearly five weeks ago. I get exactly one move in, a bodyslam before he reverses a punch and batters me with hold after hold. Move after move. Finally, I manage to rock my head back on a headscissors submission and headbutt Salvoldi in a rather sensitive area. I punish Salvoldi, rocking him with a vicious backbreaker. I climb to the top rope but he cuts me off. He slams me off and climbs up, to deliver a dropkick off the second rope. He tags in Moretti, despite me valiently attempting to stop him. Moretti makes a good go at attempting to rearrange my face by tearing at it. After several minutes of mudane offense, I slip out of a bear squeeze and flop into the tag, bringing Rip Rogers back into the ring. Rip Rogers is on fire, scoring with a pair of suplexes, which net him a two count. Irish whip in and bionic elbow attempt is ducked and Moretti makes the tag. Series of vicious moves by Joe Salvoldi including a huge back suplex but a single leg grapevine is slipped out of by Rip. I get tagged in and rush at Salvoldi, blasting him with forearm after forearm. I want my revenge from that first match, I do not care what. To the top rope, Flying Axe Handle Smash connects. Cover scores a two count. I clamp onto the arm with a hammerlock and wrench up and down on it before reaching into the pocket of my top and pulling out a pencil. Revenge was never so painful. Of course, Salvoldi has to ruin my fun by twisting my arm around and causing me to accidentally stab myself with the #2 Lead. He catches me with a small package, as I have flashbacks to five weeks ago but I manage to kick out. He tags out, bringing Moretti back into the match. I avoid a high back body drop and throw my opponent outside the ring. I attempt a guardrail face smash but get blocked and smashed into the ringpost. The ringing throughout my head is unbelievable. I slip out of a ring apron ram and scoop my opponent up before dropping him crotch first onto the guardrail. I pick up Moretti and flip him over the guardrail, tossing him into a section of empty ringside seats. Moretti is stunned and I pose before pulling him back into the arena and rolling him back into the ring. Tag to Rip Rogers. Rip pulls himself to the top rope and leaps off, smashing Morretti in the face with a vicious elbow smash. Cover scores a two count. DDT connects and another two count. Neckbreaker connects and I want the tag. I get tagged in. Flying Elbow Smash does not connect and I splat into the canvas again. I lay dead and Moretti covers me, scoring a nearfall. He attempts to tag out but I grab him around the leg and deck him with a headbutt. Cobra Clutch locked on but he manages to slip out before I can complete the move. Tag to Joe and he goes for a slingshot sunset flip but I manage to block it. Foley Killer Small Package but I manage to somehow kick out. I slip out of a second one and pick up the pencil, jamming it into his shoulder. Jumping Standing Headscissors and Grounded Mafia kick connect but they only score a two count. Stump Piledriver and I go up top, connecting with the Flying Elbow Smash but [B]Salvoldi manages to roll the shoulder up, just before the three[/B]. Samoan Drop but he drops down and I lose my balance. He goes to the outside and Slingshots in, rolling me over with a sunset flip. No matter what, I cannot kick out. He did it again. [B]Winners: Joe Salvoldi and Ed Moretti(Time: 28 Minutes. Segment: C)[/B] Title Matches Today: [B]MSW:[/B] Krusher Khruschev defeated Rock to retain the Mid South Television Title [B]WWC:[/B] King Tonga defeated Doug Somers to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight Title. [B]PNW:[/B] Ken Mantell defeated Dr. Tom Prichard to retain the PNW Television Title [B]SECW:[/B] Plowboy Frazier defeated Billy Joe Travis to retain the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week One March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]Central States:[/B] Genichiro Tenryu defeated Akio Sato to retain the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Jerry Blackwell to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]WWC:[/B] El Gran Apollo defeated King Tonga to win the WWC Puerto Rican Title Invader #1 defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title. [B]WCW:[/B] Bearcat Wright defeated Rick Wiseman to win the Australian Light Heavyweight Title

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week Two March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]MLW:[/B] Bobo Brazil defeated Jacques Rougeau to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title. [B]UWA:[/B] Dos Caras defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Heavyweight Title. [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Two March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I head up to Pacific Northwest to team with Harley Davidson once again to face off against Don Running Bear and George Weingeroff [I]Don Running Bear and George Weingeroff vs Maniac Mick Foley and Harley Davidson(60 Minute Time Limit Match)[/I] I start out with Don Running Bear. My opponent gains a quick advantage but I fight back, punishing Running Bear with a hammerlock blow. Forearm Smash connects and irish whip into the ropes but he ducks underneath a clothesline and grips me, irish whipping me into the ropes. Tomahawk Chop stuns me across the chest. He climbs up top and double axe handle smash. I get up quickly, only to walk into a Tomahawk Chop. He attempts to suplex me but I shift my weight and fall on top of him. I rock my opponent with a headbutt and go up top but miss a double axe handle smash. I stop my opponent from climbing to the top rope for a move of his own and tag in Harley Davidson. Huge Suplex connects and Davidson gets a two count on Don Running Bear. Another suplex but he slips out of a trapezius nerve pinch and tag to George. Weingeroff punishes my partner with a series of grounded attacks but Davidson manages to power out of a headscissors. Pair of suplexes rock George and tag made to me. I enter the ring, measuring my opponent and drop a big elbow on him. I lift him up and backbreaker punishes him but when I go up to the top rope, he cuts me off. He slams me off the top rope but once he goes for an elbowdrop, I roll out of the way and he crashes down to the canvas. Low Blow connects but grounded Mafia Kick is avoided. European Uppercut and George tags up to Don Running Bear. Tomahawk Chop but when he attempts a suplex, I twist my weight and fall on top to score a one count. Tag out to Harley Davidson and he grabs the arm, wrenching up on it before clubbing Don Running Bear in the back. Test of Strength proves to be a mistake as Running Bear powers out. Armwringer Takedown is slipped out of and hammerlock drive into the corner. Ten punches in the corner as the crowd counts along. Suplex connects and Davidson batters Running Bear with punch after punch to the head. Irish whip into the ropes and mule kick stuns Running Bear. Spread Eagled Stomp is slipped out of and Weingeroff is tagged back in. Seated Dropkick is avoided by Harley Davidson An irish whip is reversed and Weingeroff and the referee collide which allows Davidson to make the tag and I come into the ring, armed with a pencil. I hammerlock the arm and jab the lead into the arm, with a sick grin on my face. Samoan Drop set up but he drops down and spins me around, leveling me with a dropkick. I get battered on the mat with a series of armbars but I manage to fight back to my feet. This time the Samoan Drop connects. To the second rope and I kneedrop off, scoring a two count. I go for an elbowdrop but my opponent moves and manages to make the tag to Don Running Bear. I get battered with some chops and an inside toe hold but manage to roll out of the way of a falling chop to the forehead. Elbow Drop misses and he connects with a second rope dropkick. Seated Tomahawk Chop and Piledriver. Cover but I barely lift the shoulder up. Small Package scores a two count and I crotch my opponent, before tagging out. Harley Davidson batters Don Running Bear with punches and a vicious mule kick. He backs off and Big Splash but when he prepares to cover, I tag myself back in and attempt to gain the glory but only a two count. I attempt to tag out but Don Running Bear stops me and tags out himself. High Cross Body connects from Weingeroff but I manage to kick out. I fall on top of a late inning school boy roll up for two and tag my opponent. He attempts a flap jack but Weingeroff falls on top for a two count of his own. Jab Punch Flurry is blocked and Mafia Kick connects. Charging Forearm and backing up. Big Splash misses and Davidson splatters into the canvas. Weingeroff rolls him over and covers, scoring a two count. Davidson blocks a move and kicks him into the gut but I see the horseshoe Davidson brought down to the ring and get an idea. I toss the horse shoe to my opponent. He attempts to beam Weingeroff with it but Weingeroff counters with a snap mare. Tag to Don Running Bear and small package is slipped out of and tag to me. Bionic Elbow connects but a Cobra Clutch is blocked. Low Blow blocked and Running Bear tags out to Weingeroff. Weingeroff puts a Sleeper Hold on me. I desperately try and fight but I go to sleep. I am told that my arm dropped three times but I don't remember that but I do remember that Weingeroff and Running Bear were announced the winners. [B]Winners: George Weingeroff and Don Running Bear(Time: 30 Minutes. Rating: C)[/B] Title Matches Today: [B]WCCW:[/B] Kerry Von Erich and Chris Adams defeated Amazingly Awesome to win the WCCW American Tag Team Titles. [B]AJPW:[/B] Stan Hansen defeated Atushi Onita to retain the PWF Heavyweight Title Jumbo Tsurata defeated the Assassin to retain the NWA International Heavyweight Title. [B]PNW:[/B] Buddy Rose defeated Rip Oliver to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title. [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Plowboy Frazier to win the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week Two March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]MACW:[/B] Ricky Steamboat defeated Dusty Rhodes to retain the United States Heavyweight Title Team Dynasty defeated Mark Youngblood and Assassin #2 to retain the Mid Atlantic US Tag Team Titles [B]GCW:[/B] Ole Anderson defeated Road Warrior Animal to retain the National Television Title The Spoiler defeated the Masked Superstar to retain the National Heavyweight Title [B]CMLL:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated El Santanico to retain the NWA World Middleweight Title [B]MSW:[/B] Krusher Khruschev defeated Sting to retain the Mid-South Television Title Junkyard Dog defeated Kamala to retain the North American Heavyweight Title [B]CWF:[/B] Bob Roop defeated Black Bart to retain the Florida Heavyweight Title Superstar Billy Graham and Joe LeDuc defeated Barry Windham and Dory Funk Jr to win the Florida Tag Team Titles [B]Central States:[/B] Harley Race defeated Genichiro Tenryu to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Chris Benoit to retain the British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title [B]MLW:[/B] Bobo Brazil defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title. [B]ASW:[/B] Mark Rocco defeated Alan Kilby to retain The British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight Title. [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week Two March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today. [B]AWA:[/B] Mr. Saito defeated Steve Keirn to retain the AWA Television Title [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Cowboy Bret Hart to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title Jon Cortez and Alan Kilby defeated the Forces of Nature to win the World of Sports Tag Team Titles. [B]CSW:[/B] Killer Khan defeated Ben Bassarb to retain the CSW North American Heavyweight Title. [B]PPW:[/B] Lars Anderson defeated Farmer Boy Ipo to win the Polynesian Pacific Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Two March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight in Houston I prepare for a bout against Jim Powers. Powers is making his debut in Houston and I hope to give him a warm, painful welcome. [I]Jim Powers vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] [B]Wait[/B]. Before the match, Ed Moretti attacks me, battering me severely. Moretti drags a table out and sets me up. [B]Piledriver smashes my skull through the table[/B]. I am dead and medics are coming out. I am put on a stretcher and carried out but halfway to the backstage area, I manage to break free and shove all the paramedics out of the way, stumbling to the ring, clutching my neck. My opponent goes to the outside with a double axe handle but I move and he crashes and burns. I catch Powers with a drop toe hold, which causes him to spiral facefirst into a ringside chair. I roll him back in and connect with a backbreaker, scoring a one count. Headbutt, irish whip, Clothesline, Elbowdrop, and another one count. Hammerlock drive in to the corner and I choke out Powers in the corner. Grounded Mafia Kick rocks Powers and scores a two count. Piledriver connects and Powers kicks out at the last second. Bionic Elbow connects and I go up top, connecting with a Flying Elbow Smash. Powers manages to kick out once again at the last second. Cobra Clutch is blocked by Powers. I pull a pencil out of my pocket and stab his shoulder with it but Powers manages to slip out of a second cobra clutch. Running Clothesline connects but I avoid an armbreaker. I put Powers in a Bear Squeeze and hit another Piledriver. Yet another nearfall. I punish him with a forearm flurry but he stops me from going up top. Schoolboy Roll Up gets a two count. Running Dropkick, Double Axe Handle, and Charging Roll Up scores a two count. I avoid a running clothesline and slam him. I go up top but miss a splash off the top rope. He grabs my legs and hooks on the Boston Crab. Struggle as I might, I have nothing left and submit. I put in a hard fight but thanks to getting my head smashed through a table, I go down. Moretti will pay for this. [B]Winner: Jim Powers(Time: 17 Minutes. Rating: C+) Title Matches Today. [B]GCW:[/B] Ole Anderson defeated the Spoiler to retain the National Television Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Seiji Sakaguchi to retain the WWF International Title. [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Johnny Saint defeated Jackie Pallo to retain the World Lightheavyweight Title [B]CWA:[/B] Austin Idol defeated Ox Baker to retain the AWA International Title Jerry Lawler defeated Dutch Mantell to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Genchiro Tenryu defeated Ken Lucas to retain the Central States Television Title [B]WWC:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Invader #1 to win the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]WCW:[/B] Bearcat Wright defeated Dorsey Lagner to retain the Australian Light Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] El Audez defeated Super Kendo to retain the UWA World Light Heavyweight Title [B]SWCW:[/B] The Hollywood Blondes defeated Gama Singh and Jeff Gaylord to retain the Southwest Tag Team Titles. [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week Two March 1984[/COLOR][/B] [I]Maniac Mick Foley vs George Weingeroff[/I] I batter my opponent with some brawling but he quickly slips out of a backbreaker. Backdrop and Elbow Drop connects on me. I get battered with a series of holds on the mat. Small Package scores a two count. I avoid a dropkick and decide to take the fight to the floor. I toss Weingeroff to the floor and baseball slides him in the face. Drop toe hold on the chair connects. I smash my opponents head into the ringpost, the metal guardrail, and Samoan Drop him on the chair. I miss a Mad Man Elbowdrop and get plasted onto the floor before getting dragged back into the ring. I manage to fall on top on a late inning school boy roll up to score a two count. I take him to the floor with the Mad Man Clothesline but I go for the Forearm Smash Sucida and he moves. I crack facefirst into concrete and he rolls me back into the ring, not wanting to be in my playground, the outside. Irish Whip and the referee gets hit in the crossfire. I manage to roll through on a running cross body but there is no referee to count. I leave the ring and return with a steel chair. BAM. Shot over the back. No referee, so it is as legal as a headlock. Forearm Flurry is blocked as the referee make his way to his feet. Bodypress is rolled through, netting me a nearfall. Forearm Flurry and up top. Flying Elbow Smash misses as I connect with the canvas. Nearfall of that move. Flying Standing Knee Connects to my head. I duck a charge and squash Weingeroff with a Samoan Drop. Flying Elbow Smash misses again but I barely manage to kick out once again. Late Inning Small Package is slipped out of and I lock on the Cobra Clutch, connecting with the Cobra Clutch Bulldog. I roll over Weingeroff to score a very satifying victory. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 27 Minutes. Rating: C+)[/B] [B]MACW:[/B] Jimmy Valiant defeated Don Kernodle to win the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title Ricky Steamboat defeated Tully Blanchard to retain the United States Heavyweight Title [B]WCCW:[/B] The Missing Link defeated Larry Zybzko to retain the WCCW Television Title [B]WWC:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Invader #1 to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]PNW:[/B] Buddy Rose defeated the Assassin to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title. [B]SWCW:[/B] Adrian Street defeated Eric Embry to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Robert Fuller to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week Two March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today. [B]WWF:[/B] The North South Connection defeated Andre the Giant and Tito Santana to retain the WWF Tag Team Titles. [B]Central States:[/B] Kondou Fuyuki defeated Genchiro Tenryu to win the Central States Television Title [B]MLW:[/B] The Powers That Be beat Pez Whatley and Mark Youngblood to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team Titles. [B]WCW:[/B] Bearcat Wright defeated Mike Jordan to retain the Australian Lightheavyweight Title Don Kent defeated Ken Lucas to retain Australasian Heavyweight Title

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week Three, March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]WCCW:[/B] David Von Erich defeated Dick Slater to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight Title [B]PPW:[/B] Siva Afi and Lars Anderson defeated the Samoan Swat Team to win the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team Titles. [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Three March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I make the trip out to Portland and find out that I am not competing tonight. This does not put me in a good mood but I shrug it off. Title Matches Today: [B]WWF:[/B] Hulk Hogan defeated Big John Studd to retain the WWF Heavyweight Title [B]WCCW:[/B] David Von Erich defeated Gino Hernadez to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight Title Dissident Movement defeated Terry Gordy and Kamala to retain the WCCW American Tag Team Titles. [B]CWF:[/B] Team Pride defeated Blackjack Mulligan and Stan Lane to retain the Florida Tag Team Titles Dory Funk Jr defeated Kevin Sullivan to retain the CWF Television Title [B]CWA:[/B] Jerry Lawler defeated Ox Baker to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight Title [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Jerry Stubbs to retain the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week Three March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]WWF:[/B] Adrian Adonis defeated Ted DiBiase to retain the WWF Interconinental Title [B]GCW:[/B] The Spoiler defeated Buzz Sawyer to retain the National Heavyweight Title. [B]MSW:[/B] Krusher Khruschev defeated Rock to retain the Mid South Television Title Magnum TA and Mr. Wrestling II defeated Ernie Ladd and Butch Reed to retain the Mid South Tag Team Titles [B]CWF:[/B] Bob Roop defeated Randy Savage to retain the Florida Heavyweight Title [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Johnny Smith to retain the British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title. [B]MLW:[/B] Bobo Brazil defeated Mighty Igor to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title [B]ASW:[/B] Marty Jones defeated Dominic Care to retain the British Light Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week Three March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Keith Hayward to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Kerry Brown to retain the British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title The British Bulldogs defeated Bret and Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team Titles [B]UWA:[/B] El Audez defeated Super Kendo to retain the UWA World Lightweight Title. [B]SWCW:[/B] Mark Callous defeated Igor Volkoff to retain the Southwest Television Title Adrian Street defeated Joe Lightfoot to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title. [B]SECW:[/B] Arn Anderson and Jerry Stubbs defeated Jimmy Golden and Bob Armstrong to retain the Southeastern Tag Team Titles. [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Three March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Today is a great day as I am offered a deal with the All-Star Wrestling Promotion up in Canada. Fifty Dollars an apperance for six months. When I see the federation caters to a more chaotic feel, I jump on the chance. I look at my Maniac Mick Foley name and decide to keep it, as this will only be for sparodic apperences due to commitments in other federations. Tonight, I will be competing in Houston, however. Tonight is a strange night as I team with Joe Salvoldi to face off against Ed Moretti and Rip Rogers. I decide that I will dance with the devil to get my hands on Moretti. [I]Maniac Mick Foley and Joe Salvoldi vs Ed Moretti and Rip Rogers[/I] Moretti starts about against me, rocking me with a quick headbutt to the back of the head. Rear Chinlock applied but I slip out and connect with a vicious backbreaker. Forearm Blow connects and bodyslam connects. Elbow Drop scores a one count. Headbutt rocks Moretti and I send him into the ropes with an irish whip. Clothesline and I introduce my boot into his head. Moretti slips out of a hammerlock blow. He attempts to tag out but I catch him with a Samoan Drop. Moretti avoids a low blow and tags out to Rogers. I manage to avoid a move and make the tag to Salvoldi, without making one bit of eye contact. Dropkicks are exchanged. Lots and Lots of dropkicks. Snap Suplex by Salvoldi nets a two count. Back Suplex and Discus Clotheslines net another pair of two counts. Double Underhook Suplex connects and Salvoldi takes it to the second rope. Pearched and Second Rope Dropkick knocks Rogers back. Inside Toe Hold is blocked and tag to Moretti. Moretti batters Salvoldi with a bear squeeze but he slips out and tag to me. I rock Moretti with a vicious headbutt. Double Axe Handle and I bite Moretti's forehead. Moondog blocks a Samoan Drop and batters me, ramming my face into the mat and ripping at my face. Moretti tags out and Rip Rogers comes in, battering me. Single Leg Grapevine but I manage to slip out and tag in Salvoldi. Salvoldi connects with a running neck snap. Salvoldi rolls up Rogers in a small package but only manages to score a two count. Double Underhook Suplex and up to the top rope. Flying Elbowdrop connects. Two and a half count. Salvoldi backs off and high cross body scores another two count. I get tagged in. Samoan Drop is avoided and I get slammed down. Tag to Moretti. He goes for a Big Splash but I roll out of the way and he splatters on the canvas. Moretti knocks me down and a second Big Splash scores the pin. I deflate under the impact of another loss. [B]Winners: Ed Moretti and Rip Rogers(Time: 29 Minutes. Rating: C)[/B] Title Matches Today [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Rene Goulet to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title Johnny Saint defeated Mel Sanders to retain the World Light Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Koudou Fuyuki defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television Title. [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Jason the Terrible to retain the British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title [B]WWC:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Dory Funk Jr to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] El Hijo del Diablo and La Parka defeated Art Barr and Dr. Wagner Jr to win the UWA World Tag Team Titles. [B]PNW:[/B] Ed Wiskowski defeated Buddy Rose to win the PNW Heavyweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday March 1984 Week Three[/B][/COLOR] Tonight more tag team action as I team up with Jerry Grey to face off against George Weingeroff and Ed Moretti. [I]Maniac Mick Foley and Jerry Grey vs George Weingeroff and Ed Moretti[/I] Moretti and I start out trading brawling moves and I hit a backbreaker before tagging in Jerry Grey, not wanting to waste too much of myself too soon. Moretti gains advantage and makes the tag to Weingeroff. The advantage shifts back and forth several times. Charging Roll Up scores two on my opponent. I tag myself in and attack Weingeroff, tossing him to the floor. I batter Weingeroff with everything not nailed down and some things that are, earning myself some stern looks from the referee. Weingeroff manages to roll me into the ring and tag out to Moretti. I decide to respond by tossing Moretti to the floor and battering him with more hard core offense. Eventually the match ends up back into the ring. Headbutt rocks Moretti. Moretti ducks a double axe handle off the top rope and tags out to Weingeroff. Weingeroff enters the ring but I take him down. I climb up top. Flying Elbow Smash off the top rope misses and he covers, scoring a two count. Go behind and Cobra Clutch Bulldog connects. I cover Weingeroff, who was busted open from the impact of the move. I score the pin. I proved one thing tonight. When the chips are down, I can always count on a victory over George Weingeroff. [B]Winners: Maniac Mick Foley and Jerry Grey(Time: 27 Minutes. Rating: C+)[/B] ]B]MACW:[/B] Great Kabuski defeated Jimmy Valiant to win the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title [B]WCCW:[/B] Dissident Movement defeated Brian Adias and Larry Zbysko to retain the WCCW American Tag Team Titles. [B]WWC:[/B] The Invaders defeated Abdullah the Butcher and Inferno #1 to retain the WWC Tag Team Titles. [B]PNW:[/B] Rip Oliver and the Assassin defeated Ken Mantell and Dr. Tom Prichard to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team Titles. Ed Widowski defeated Buddy Rose to PNW Heavyweight Title. [B]ASW:[/B] Mal Sanders defeated Marty Jones to win the British Light Heavyweight Title [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Billy Joe Travis to retain the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week Three March 1984[/COLOR][/B] [B]CWF:[/B] Team Pride defeated Bob Roop and Stan Lane to retain the Florida Tag Team Titles [B]Central States:[/B] Koudou Fuyuki defeated Leo Burke to retain the Central States Television Title [B]MLW:[/B] Raymond Rougeau defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Canadian Television Title. [B]WCW:[/B] Bearcat Wright defeated Dorsey Langer to retain the Australian Lightheavyweight Title

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week Four March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]MLW:[/B] Bobo Brazil defeated Jacques Rougeau to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title Raymond Rougeau defeated Pampero Firpo to retain the Canadian Television Title [B]UWA:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Fantasma to retain the UWA World Middleweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Four March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I go to Portland and have a match with Harley Davidson, my first singles match in Portland. I hope to score a win and really impress [I]Maniac Mick Foley vs Harley Davidson[/I] This match is a 45 minute time limit. I batter my opponent with a headbutt and a series of kicks to the head. He breaks a bodyslam and batters me with some punches and a shoulderblock. Hammerlock Drive into the corner and ten headsmashes into the corner. The advantage shifts back and forth but he misses a Running Knee to the Head. Samoan Drop connects but stomp flurry is avoided and he hits me with a running headbutt. Big Splash misses. He knocks me down and second Big Splash connects. He manages to score the pin out of nowhere. I am deflated as I did not get much going during that match. [B]Winner: Harley Davidson(Time Limit: 12 Minutes. Segment Rating: C)[/B] Title Matches Today: [B]WCCW:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated the Spoiler to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight Title [B]CMLL:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Dr. Wagner to retain the NWA World Middleweight Title [B]AJPW:[/B] Jumbo Tsurata defeated Genichiro Tenryu to retain the NWA International Heavyweight Title [B]PNW:[/B] Rip Oliver and the Assassin defeated Leo Burke and Ken Mantell to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team Titles [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week Four March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today. [B]WWF:[/B] Adrian Adonis defeated the Iron Sheik to retain the WWF Interconinental Title [B]GCW:[/B] Ole Anderson defeated Thunderbolt Patterson to retain the National Television Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Animal Hamaguchi defeated the Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight Title [B]CSW:[/B] Killer Khan defeated Davey Boy Smith to retain the CSW North American Heavyweight Title [B]MLW:[/B] Raymond Rougeau defeated Armand Rogeau to retain the Canadian Television Title Bobo Brazil defeated Jacques Rougeau to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week Four March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Rip Rogers to retain the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Four March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I have a match with Jim Powers in Houston. I prepare to avenge my previous loss to Powers. [I]Maniac Mick Foley vs Jim Powers[/I] We trade moves, battering each other and I gain advantage with a bodyslam and an elbowdrop. Grounded Mafia Kick and I score a two count. I bite his forehead and goes up, connecting with a second rope fistdrop. Hotshot hangs up my opponent on the ropes and scores a two count. Samoan Drop connects and I go up top but miss a kneedrop off the ropes. I avoid a measured elbowdrop. Jumping Standing Headscissors score a two count. I go up top and go for a Flying Elbow Smash. Connecting and I cover but Ed Moretti breaks up the cover. The referee does not see that. I deck Moretti and hit my opponent with a Cobra Clutch Bulldog to score the pin. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 14 Minutes. Segment: C+ Rating)[/B] Title Matches Today [B]NJPW:[/B] Kiss This defeated Tony St. Clair and Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the IWGP Tag Team Titles [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated Jim Breaks to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Akio Sato defeated Kaodouri Fuyuki to win the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Killer Karl Krupp to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]WWC:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Invader #3 to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]WCW:[/B] Bearcat Wright defeated Marty Jones to retain Australian Lightheavyweight Title Don Kent defeated Bobby Heffernan to retain the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] Don Caras defeated Villano I to retain the UWA World Heavyweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week Four March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I have a match with my arch rival, Ed Moretti. The match is with a forty five minute time limit and I am ready to hopefully settle the score once and for all. [I]Ed Moretti vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] We slug it out to begin as this is not going to be that much of a technical wrestling match, it is going to be an all out fight. I toss Moretti to the floor but miss a baseball slide dropkick. I fire back with a back rake and drop toe hold my opponent on a nearby chair. I slam my opponent into a table and put him on the table. Moretti gets off the table and slams me shoulder first into the ringpost. He tears at my face but I grab a fan's beer and sloshes it in my opponents eyes, which stuns him. Piledriver through a table and I roll my opponent back into the ring, scoring a two count. Second Piledriver is blocked and he puts me in a Bear Squeeze. He chokes me out with his wristtape but I slip out of a clothesline and jumping standing headscissors. I climb up top and flash the Jimmy Snuka hand signal to the crowd before leaping off and connecting with the Superfly Splash. I cover and three slaps of the mat later, I score the pin sealing the feud. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 15 Minutes. Rating: C)[/B] Title Matches Today. [B]WWC:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Dory Funk Jr to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]PNW:[/B] Ed Wiskowski defeated Leo Burke to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title. [B]SWCW:[/B] Mark Callous defeated Chick Donovan to retain the Southwest Television Title [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Rick Gibson to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week Four March 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]CMLL:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated El Satanico to retain the NWA World Middleweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Brain Damage defeated Buzz Tyler and Killer Karl Kox to retain the Central States Tag Team Titles. [B]MLW:[/B] Raymond Rougeau defeated Armand Rougeau to retain the Canadian Television Title

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week One April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]MLW:[/B] The Powers That Be defeated Sabu and Pez Whatley to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team Titles. Raymond Rougeau defeated Pampero Firpo to retain the Canadian Television Title. [B]PPW:[/B] The Real Main Event defeated John Tenta and Dean Ho to retain the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team Titles. [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week One April 1984[/COLOR][/B] I head up to Portland but no match tonight. I strike up a conversation with the Malenko Brothers to kill some time and plot for my next match. Title Matches Today [B]WCCW:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Jim Garvin to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight Title. [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week One April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]MACW:[/B] Ricky Steamboat defeated Terry Funk to retain the United States Heavyweight Title [B]AWA:[/B] Mr. Saito defeated Billy Robinson to retain the AWA Television Title [B]GCW:[/B] The Masked Superstar defeated the Spoiler to win the National Heavyweight Title Ole Anderson defeated King Kong Bundy to retain the National Television Title [B]MSW:[/B] Krusher Khruschev defeated Lanny Poffo to retain the Mid-South Television Title Magnum T.A. and Mr. Wrestling II defeated Nikolai Volkoff and Ernie Ladd to retain the Mid South Tag Team Titles [B]CWF:[/B] Dory Funk Jr defeated the Masked Superstar to retain the CWF Television Title [B]Central States:[/B] Harley Race defeated Killer Karl Krupp to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week One April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]Joint Promotions[/B] The Iron Men defeated Chic Cullen and Peter Roberts to retain the World of Sports Tag Team Titles. Mil Mascaras defeated John Quinn to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight Title Johnny Saint defeated Kendo to retain the World Light Heavyweight Title [B]CSW:[/B] Duke Myers defeated Johnny Smith to retain the CSW British Commonwealth Heavyweight Title The British Bulldogs defeated Scott McGhee and Jose Luis Riveria to retain the CSW International Tag Team Titles. [B]SWCW:[/B] Ed Moretti defeated Mark Callous to win the Southwest Television Title Adrian Street defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [B]APGW:[/B] Killer Karl Krupp defeated the Great Malumba to retain the Maritime Heavyweight Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week One April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight, I am involved in Houston in Six Man Tag Team Action. I am teaming up with Bobby Bass and Hurricane Castillo Jr to face off against Juan Riveria, Igor Volkoff, and my old buddy, my old pal, Joe Salvoldi. This should be an interesting match. It seems like they threw a bunch of us together. This match is a thirty minute time limit. [I]Maniac Mick Foley, Bobby Bass, and Hurricane Castillo Jr vs Juan Rivera, Igor Volkoff, and Joe Salvoldi[/I] Salvoldi and I trade standard opening match offense, with the highlight being me busting out an armdrag before using the scientific move of kicking my opponent in the head. Tag to Hurricane Castillo Jr and he goes straight to work with a running dropkick. He covers quickly, scoring a two count. Double Underhook Suplex. Up to the second rope and dropkick off. Another cover, another two count. Spinning Headscissors but Salvoldi avoids a baseball dropkick. Tag made to Juan Rivera. Rivera works over Hurricane with a punch but a hammerlock is slipped out of. Armwringer Takedown. Waiting on Rivera. Dropkick and elbowdrop. Tag out to Bobby Bass who connects with a gutwrench suplex. Cover scores a one count. Kneelift and attempted gutwrench suplex but Rivera flips out and dropkick. Tag to Volkoff. A series of kicks rock Bass. Volkoff tosses Bass into the corner and smashes his head into the buckle. Jumping Standing Headscissors followed by a double stomp. Rear Chinlock is slipped out of and I get tagged in. I hit a pair of forearm blows and a seated kick before covering to score a one count. Headbutt, Up Top, Flying Axe Handle, Two Count. Another Samoan Drop, Another Two Count. DDT connects and yet another two count. I tag in Hurricane Castillo Jr. Short Arm Kneelift and Castillo has it set up. Slingshot Sunset Flip. Last Second Kickout by Volkoff. Running Neckbreaker connects. Another cover, another nearfall. Short Arm Clothesline and up top but my partner puts the "miss" in Missile Dropkick. Volkoff is up top and connects with a double axe handle but puts Castillo in a headlock, which is slipped out of. Reverse DDT connects and Volkoff has been busted wide open from the impact. Very Nearfall on Volkoff. Castillo backs off and dives at Volkoff. He ducks down underneath a High Cross Body and smashes his head into the canvas. Tag out to Juan Rivera. Forearm Flurry stuns Castillo. Rivera charges at Castillo and rolls him up, scoring a two count. A headcissors is blocked and Rivera lands on his feet. Bionic Elbow is avoided and tag to Bass who goes straight to work with an armwringer smash and a headbutt. Suplex blocked and Headscissors Takeover brings Bass down to the canvas. Bionic Elbow missed and I get tagged in. He avoids a charge and takes me down with a snap suplex. I stop Rivera from going up top and Castillo tosses me a pencil. I put on a hammerlock and jab the pencil in the arm of Rivera. Samoan Drop is blocked and irish whip in. Dropkick connects. Tag brings Salvoldi into the ring. I catch my opponent off guard after he works over my leg for a spell and toss him to the floor. Baseball Slide and now it's time to play ball, ladies and gentlemen. Salvoldi manages to escape from me and make the tag to Rivera. Rivera attempts to take the fight to me. Poor soul does not know what he's getting himself to as I drop him crotch first onto the guardrail. I roll my opponent back into the ring, only to tag out to Castillo. Castillo picks up Rivera and irish whips him into the ropes. Running Body Press connects. Cover scores the pin. Castillo has scored the pin for our team. Hard fought match here folks. [B]Winners: Foley, Castillo, and Bass(Time: 21 Minutes, Rating: C+ Rating)[/B] Title Matches Today. [B]NJPW:[/B] Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Title [B]Central States:[/B] Harley Race defeated Norvell Austin to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week One April 1984[/COLOR][/B] I have no match tonight in Houston. Title Matches Today [B]PNW:[/B] Ken Mantell defeated The Tongan Kid to retain the PNW Television Title Rip Oliver and the Assassin defeated Buddy Rose and Dr. Tom Prichard to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team Titles. [B]ASW:[/B] Mel Sanders defeated Marty Jones to retain the British Lightheavyweight Title [B]AGPW:[/B] Ron Starr and Killer Karl Krupp defeated Yvon Cormier and Stephen Petipas to win the North American Tag Team Titles. [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week One April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today. [B]WWF:[/B] Hulk Hogan defeated Greg Valentine to retain the WWF Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Harley Race defeated Norvell Austin to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week Two April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]MLW:[/B] Bobo Brazil defeated Angelo Mosca to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated El Texano to retain the UWA Middleweight Title [B]AGPW:[/B] Killer Karl Krupp defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritime Heavyweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Two April 1984[/COLOR][/B] I go up to Portland tonight but I have no match. Title Matches Today [B]WCCW:[/B] David Von Erich defeated Kamala to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week Two April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight in Portland I have a bout against Billy Two Eagles. [I]Billy Two Eagles vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] We trade moves to begin this match. I deliver a hammerlock drive into the corner and ram by opponent's head into the buckle. Headbutt rocks my opponent. Irish whip into the ropes but I miss a bionic elbow. Tomahawk Chop connects and he works me over on the canvas. I slip out of a headlock and pound away on my opponent with a forearm flurry. Low Blow and Grounded Mafia Kick to the head connects. I climb to the second rope but fistdrop off the second rope misses. I break an inside toe hold and hit a Samoan Drop. Second Rope but Kneedrop misses and I hit the canvas. Falling Chop stuns me. I slip out of a hammerlock and jumping standing headscissors connects. Nearfall off the cover. Stump Piledriver is slipped out of. Inside Toe Hold is broken and Shoulderbreaker connects. Up to the top rope and double axe handle connects. DDT attempt is broken. He works me over with a chop flurry but I slip out of a seated punch flurry. Russian Legsweep is blocked and Bear Squeeze is applied. Small Package is slipped out of and cobra clutch into a Cobra Clutch Bulldog. Cover scores the pin as I win this match. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 14 Minutes, Segment Rating: C+)[/B] Title Matches Today [B]MACW:[/B] Ivan Koloff defeated Ricky Steamboat to win the United States Heavyweight Title [B]AWA:[/B] Nick Bockwinkle defeated Ray Stevens to retain the AWA Heavyweight Title [B]GCW:[/B] Les Thortan defeated Pez Whatley to retain the GCW Juniorheavyweight Title [B]MSW:[/B] The Junkyard Dog defeated Dennis Condrey to retain the North American Heavyweight Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Antonio Inoki defeated Tiger Jeet Singh to retain the NWF World Heavyweight Title [B]CWF:[/B] Pak Song defeated Dory Funk Jr to win the CWF Television Title [B]MLW:[/B] Abdullah the Butcher defeated Bobo Brazil to win the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title [B]PNW:[/B] Ed Wiskowski defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to retain the PNW Heavyweight Title [B]ASW:[/B] Kintaro Oki defeated Alan Kilby to retain the European Middleweight Title [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week Two April 1984[/COLOR][/B] [B]AWA:[/B] Mr. Saito defeated Rick Martel to retain the AWA Television Title [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] The Iron Men defeated Scott McGhee and the Amazing Kung Fu to retain the World of Sports Tag Team Titles. [B]SWCW:[/B] Adrian Street defeated Bob Della Serra to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [B]APGW:[/B] Leo Burke defeated Pierre Lefebvre to retain the International Heavyweight Title Killer Karl Krupp defeated The Great Malumba to retain the Maritime Heavyweight Title [B]PPW:[/B] Lars Anderson defeated Adam Yawrenko to retain the Polynesian Pacific Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Two April 1984[/COLOR][/B] I have my first title shot tonight against the Junkyard Dog for the HCW Championship. I hope to put in a good showing, a tough fight, and daresay, perhaps somehow walk out with the championship. [I]HCW Championship Match: The Junkyard Dog vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] Forearm Blow, Headbutt, and Grounded Kick to the head gets me into control to start out. Elbow Drop misses and the JYD rakes me across the eyes with his boot lace. Grounded Kick to the head but I avoid a stomp. Forearm Blow and I punish the Junkyard Dog with a vicious backbreaker. Up to the top rope and double axe handle connects. Hammerlock but a rope rake is avoided and the Dog punishes me with some punches. I slip out of a hammerlock and headbutt my opponent. I clutch my head, because of the JYD's hard head. Kick to the gut and standing armbar punishes JYD. Dog avoids an eye rake and fires back with a headbutt. Armwringer Smash is slipped out of and I work over the Dog's arm with a hammerlock blow. Backbreaker connects but a grounded kick to the head is avoided. Headbutt connects to my forehead. Kick to the gut is avoided and I rake the Dog's eyes across the ropes. Back rake and bionic elbow to the head stuns the JYD. Forearm Flurry bounces off the head of the Junkyard Dog. JYD avoids an elbowdrop and connects with a backbreaker but he slips out of a seated punch flurry. Low Blow connects and I go up to the second rope. Kneedrop driven down across the sternum of the Dog. Cover scores a two count. Samoan Drop connects but JYD stops me from going up top and blasts me with a seated punch flurry. Spread Eagled Stomp connects and I am in pain. Crawling Headbutts are attempted but I managed to avoid them. I slip behind, grabbing a pencil and jabbing it into JYD's shoulder. Whip into the corner and I choke out JYD in the corner. Up to the second rope and fistdrop connects for a nearfall. DDT attempt but the JYD slips out of it. Leaping Headbutt stuns me. Leaping fistdrop does not and I punt the JYD in the face. Russian Legsweep connects. Up to the top rope and waiting for JYD to stand. Flying Clothesline but JYD ducks and I crash into the canvas. I avoided a falling headbutt and back up, flying axe handle connects. Piledriver attempt is countered with a high back body drop. Crawling Headbutts connect. JYD pounds away at me on the floor, not knowing what he is dealing with. I blind my opponent, tossing a soft drink into his eyes. Guardrail Smash is blocked and I am slammed into the ringside table. Dog grabs a chain and blasts me in the face with the chain. He rolls me into the ring and covers, scoring the pin. I gave it a valiant effort but my first title match was a loss. [B]Winner: The Junkyard Dog(Time: 24 Minutes. Segment Rating: C+ Rating)[/B] Title Matches Today [B]CWA:[/B] Jerry Lawler defeated Elijah Akeem to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight Title [B]Central States:[/B] Genichiro Tenryu defeated Akio Sato to win the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Killer Karl Krupp to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week Two April 1984[/COLOR][/B] [B]HCW:[/B] Junkyard Dog defeated Shawn Michaels to retain the HCW Championship [B]ASW:[/B] Mark Rocca defeated Tony St. Clair to retain the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight Title [B]SECW:[/B] Jimmy Golden defeated Jerry Stubbs to retain the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week Two April 1984[/COLOR][/B] No Title Matches Today

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week Three April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]MLW:[/B] Pampero Firpo defeated Raymond Rougeau to win the Canadian Television Title [B]UWA:[/B] George South and Mitsuhara Misawa defeated the Breakers to win the UWA World Tag Team Titles. [B]AGPW:[/B] Killer Karl Krupp defeated Stephen Petitpas to retain the Maritime Heavyweight Title [B]PPW:[/B] The Real Main Event defeated Doug Furnas and Adam Yawrenko to retain the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team Titles [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Three April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I have a match against Billy Two Eagles up in Pacific Northwest. [I]Billy Two Eagles vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I]: I batter Billy Two Eagles, with some kicks to the head and an elbowdrop, scoring a two count. Backbreaker connects and I go up top but flying axe handle is countered with a dropkick by Billy Two Eagles. He works me over with a grounded side headlock but I slip out of a kneebar. Hammerlock Drive into the corner and I ram his head into the corner. Billy Two Eagles falls back and I drop an elbow. I back off and grounded mafia kick connects to the head of Billy Two Eagles. I lift my opponent up and hammerlock drive into the corner. I choke out my opponent in the corner. An attempted forehead bite is countered with a slap to the chest. Knifehand chop but I slip out of an airplane spin. Forearm Blow smashed into the chest and Samoan Drop is put into the canvas. Fistdrop off the second rope connects for a two count. DDT attempt is broken by Two Eagles. Back Rake is avoided and I snap off a vertical suplex. Up to the top rope and I launch myself off with a flying kneedrop. Two count. Piledriver is attempted but Two Eagles counters with a high back body drop. Gutwrench Suplex snaps me over to the canvas. Kneebar but I break an inside toe hold. Samoan Drop connects and I go up top but miss an elbowdrop off the top rope. Billy Two Eagles covers and scores a two count. I avoid a leaping tomahawk chop and smash him in the face with a forearm. Go behind but Cobra Clutch is slipped out of. Another leaping tomahawk chop is avoided and I score with a DDT for a two count. Bionic Elbow connects and I go up top. I leap off with a Flying Elbow Smash to the chest. Cover scores the pin. [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 18 Minutes Rating: C+)[/B] Title Matches Today: [B]WWF:[/B] Adrian Adonis defeated Chief Jay Strongbow to retain the WWF Interconinental Title [B]CMLL:[/B] You New Heroes defeated El Gran Apollo and Octagon to retain the CMLL Tag Team Titles Canek, Black Man, and Dr. Wagner defeated Villano III, Mil Mascaras, and El Gran Markus to win the CMLL World Trios Title [B]SECW:[/B] Ron Fuller defeated Jimmy Golden to win the Alabama Heavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week Three April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]GCW:[/B] The Masked Superstar defeated the Spoiler to retain the National Heavyweight Title [B]MSW:[/B] Magnum TA and Mr. Wrestling II defeated Big Bubba Rogers and Lord Humongous to retain the Mid South Tag Team Titles Krusher Khrushev defeated Sam Houston to retain the Mid South Television Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Tatsumi Fujinami defeated El Solitario to retain the WWF International Title [B]CWF:[/B] Bob Roop defeated Randy Savage to retain the Florida Heavyweight Title [B]Central States[/B]: Genichiro Tenryu defeated Art Crews to retain the Central States Television Title Harley Race defeated Killer Karl Krupp to retain the Central States Heavyweight Title [B]MLW:[/B] Abdullah the Butcher defeated Pampero Firpo to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title [B]HCW:[/B] Wahoo McDaniel defeated Junkyard Dog to win the HCW Championship [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week Three April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today. [B]CSW:[/B] Killer Khan defeated Dale Lewis to retain the CSW North American Heavyweight Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Ed Moretti defeated Gama Singh to retain the Southwest Television Title Adrian Street defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Three April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight in Houston I team with Hurricane Castillo Jr against Jim Powers and Joe Salvoldi [I]Maniac Mick Foley and Hurricane Castillo Jr vs Jim Powers and Joe Salvoldi[/I] Castillo and Salvoldi trade moves, with Castillo getting the better of the exchange early on, including a nice second rope dropkick. Castillo spends quite a bit of time working over the arm of Salvoldi as well. Salvoldi breaks an armbar and tag to Powers. Castillo reverses an irish whip by Powers and hits a backdrop. Tag to me and I choke away at Powers. I rake the eyes of Powers across the ropes and hit a backbreaker. I connect with a grounded mafia kick. I climb to the second rope but miss a fistdrop and tag to Joe Salvoldi. I slip out of a grounded armbar and headbutt Salvoldi. To the second rope and double axe handle down across the head. Bear Squeeze applied and grounded mafia kick. Russian Legsweep is broken. Small Package scores a two count and Salvoldi tags out to Powers. I slip out of a bear squeeze and tag in Hurricane Castillo Jr. Castillo connects with a back suplex. Seated dropkick connects and Castillo climbs to the top rope. Flying Standing Knee connects. Charging Baseball Dropkick connects but high cross body misses and tag to Salvoldi. Castillo slips out of a grounded headlock and back suplex connects. A series of dropkicks connects, followed by a charging baseball dropkick. I get tagged into the match. DDT connects with Salvoldi, busting him wide open. I climb up top but miss a flying splash. Savoldi covers and scores a two count. Tag made to Powers. Powers hits a pair of elbowdrops to me. I stop Powers from climbing up and connects with a bionic elbow. Hammerlock into a hammerlock blow into a cobra clutch into the Cobra Clutch Bulldog. Powers gets busted open from the hold. Cover scores the pin. Castillo and I win this match. [B]Winners: Maniac Mick Foley and Hurricane Castillo Jr(Time: 18 Minutes. Rating: C+ Rating)[/B] Title Matches Today [B]NJPW:[/B] Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Seiji Sakaguchi to retain the WWF International Title [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] The Iron Men defeated Chic Cullen and the Amazing Kung Fu to retain the World of Sports Tag Team Titles [B]CWA:[/B] Tommy Rich and Jerry Lawler defeated the Zambuie Express to win the Southern Tag Team Titles. [B]Central States:[/B] Genchiro Tenryu defeated Akio Sato to retain the Central States Television Title [B]WWC:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Invader #1 to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] El Audez defeated Villano IV to retain the UWA World Lightheavyweight Title [B]HCW:[/B] Wahoo McDaniel defeated Mil Mascaras to retain the HCW Championship [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week Three April 1984[/COLOR][/B] No match today in Houston. Titles Matches Today: [B]MACW:[/B] The Great Kabuski defeated Bugsy McGraw to retain the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title [B]NJPW:[/B] Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Davey Boy Smith to retain the WWF International Title [B]PNW:[/B] Ken Mantell defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the PNW Television Title [B]SWCW:[/B] Adrian Street defeated Italian Stallion to retain the Southwest Heavyweight Title [B]ASW:[/B] Mel Sanders defeated Marty Jones to retain the British Lightheavyweight Title [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week Three April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]MLW:[/B] The Powers That Be defeated Scott McGhee and Sabu to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team Titles.

[COLOR=red][B]Monday Week Four April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today [B]MLW:[/B] Abdullah the Butcher defeated Pampero Firpo to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title [B]UWA:[/B] Dos Caras defeated El Texano to retain the UWA World Heavyweight Title Mil Mascaras defeated Super Kendo to retain the UWA World Middleweight Title [B]APGW:[/B] Killer Karl Krupp defeated Ron Starr to retain the Maritime Heavyweight Title [COLOR=blue][B]Tuesday Week Four April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight in Pacific Northwest I step into the ring with Harley Davidson. [I]Harley Davidson vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] Eye Rakes, Punching, Kicking, Headbutt, all the staples of a fun time. Not just from me but my opponent as well. I decide to take the fight to the floor for even more fun. Drop Toe Hold on a metal chair stuns my opponent. I slips out of a move and punishes me with a backbreaker. I fight back and smash him into the ring post and the ringside table. And bite him. Not to mention crotching him on the guardrail. I think he got busted open somewhere in there. I go for the running elbow off the apron but he moves and then joins into the fun by smashing my head into the table. I fight back and DDT onto a nearby metal chair. I prove I am nutty by going up to the top rope and [b]connecting with a flying elbow smash from the top rope, all the way to the floor![/B] I drag my opponent back in but he blocks a DDT and rocks me with a mule kick. I am dazed and he squashes me with the Big Splash. I try to squirm out but no go. Harley Davidson wins but what do [B]you[/B] think the fans are going to remember years from now. His victory or my big elbow all the way to the floor? [B]Winner: Harley Davidson(Time: 13 Minutes. Rating: C+)[/B] Title Matches Today [B]WCCW:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Michael Hayes to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight Title [B]CMLL:[/B] Dr Wagner, Black Man, and Canek defeated El Supremo, El Audez, and Babe Face to retain the CMLL World Trios Title [COLOR=purple][B]Wednesday Week Four April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]WWF:[/B] Paul Orndorf defeated Hulk Hogan to win the WWF Heavyweight Title [B]MACW:[/B] The Great Kabuski defeated Manny Fernadez to retain the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title. [B]GCW:[/B] The Road Warriors defeated the Sawyers to retain the National Tag Team Titles [B]NJPW:[/B] Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Gran Hamada to retain the WWF International Title [B]CWF:[/B] Team Pride defeated Bob Roop and Barry Windham to retain the Florida Tag Team Titles [B]Central States:[/B] Genchiro Tenryu defeated Dr. Tom Prichard to retain the Central States Television Title [B]MLW:[/B] Abdullah the Butcher defeated Raymond Rougeau to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Title Pampero Firpo defeated Jacques Rougeau to retain the Canadian Television Title [COLOR=green][B]Thursday Week Four April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today: [B]Joint Promotions:[/B] The Iron Men defeated Marty Jones and Scott McGhee to retain the Joint Promotions Tag Team Titles. [B]CSW:[/B] The British Bulldogs defeated Jason the Terrible and Killer Khan to retain the CSW International Tag Team Titles. Ron Starr defeated Duke Myers to win the British Commonwealth Title [B]UWA:[/B] The Trailblazers defeated the Breakers to retain the UWA World Tag Team Titles [B]SWCW:[/B] Mr. Hito defeated Ed Moretti to win the Southwest Television Title [B]APGW:[/B] Killer Karl Krupp defeated Pierre Lefevbre to retain the Maritime Heavyweight Title [B]SECW:[/B] Jerry Stubbs defeated Jimmy Golden to win the Southeastern Heavyweight Title [COLOR=red][B]Friday Week Four April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Tonight, I hit the ring in Houston for a bout against Shawn Michaels. I have a feeling it will be another good one. [I]Shawn Michaels vs Maniac Mick Foley[/I] Forearm Shot, Headbutt, and Grounded Kick to the head start off this match in quick succession for me. I wait for my opponent to stand before rocking him with another headbutt. Forearm Connects. Bodyslam is hit but Shawn expertly moves out of the way of an elbowdrop. I return the favor when he tries one of his own and I throttle him with an illegal choke hold. Grounded Kick is avoided and he pops me with a couple of punches before heading upstairs. I head him off and rake his eyes. I plant my boot into the gut but he reverses an attempted irish whip. He punches me and attempts to irish whip me but I reverse it and nearly run Michaels over with a clothesline. I motion for Shawn to stand and attempt a backbreaker but he shoots up over my shoulder and goes behind. I go to a go behind of my own and work the arm but he slips behind and connects with a dropkick to the chest. Another dropkick and I am on dream street. He attempts a punch but I grip his arm and flip him down to the canvas with an armdrag. The crowd seems shocked at my technical ability. I wait for him to get up and deliver another armdrag. He avoids my grounded mafia kick to the head, which swings the match back into his favor. He takes me down and drops a leg down across my throat, which winds me somewhat. I slip out of a rear amateur takedown and grab a hammerlock, wrenching at the shoulder of Shawn. I take it to the top and connect with a flying axe handle to the top of the head. A second axe handle is avoided and Michaels punishes me with a triple forearm blow. I duck a move and throw Michaels from the ring. I back up and attempt the forearm suicida but he moves and I hit the concrete. I pop back up and grab Michaels by the hair, smashing his head into the ringpost. DDT is broken and Michaels takes the fight to me by ramming me on the ring apron. I avoid a triple forearm blow and borrow a fans drink, tossing the connects into the eyes of Shawn. I head up top and attempt a suicida kneedrop to the floor but Michaels moves and my knee connects with concrete. He misses a springboard legdrop and the match swings back into my favor. Bionic Elbow connects and I attempt a cobra clutch but Michaels slips out before I can snap off the bulldog. Michaels climbs up and flying standing knee pops me. He goes up to the other end but springboard legdrop misses. Samoan Drop connects which scores a two count. DDT is broken and Michaels decks me with a running dropkick. I slip out of the single leg takedown and cobra clutch, into the cobra clutch bulldog. Cover but Michaels kicks out at two and three fourths. It will take something big to beat him. Kick weakens Michaels and I snap off a piledriver. Cover scores another nearfall. I back off and attempt a swinging neckbreaker but Michaels avoids that. Michaels snaps off a schoolboy roll up for two. Michaels ties me into the ropes and batters away at me with punches. Michaels attempts a sunset flip but I kneel down and deck him in the chest with a forearm. Low blow and I launch myself off the top with the Superfly Splash. I would think this would be enough but I go up top. I am going to make sure. Blast it, Michaels cuts me off as I waste too much time. Charging Forearm is missed and DDT connects. Another nearfall. I just can't keep him down! Cobra Clutch Bulldog brings Shawn Michaels down to the canvas and I cover, this time the three was scored. What a match! [B]Winner: Maniac Mick Foley(Time: 20 Minutes, Rating: C+)[/B] Title Matches Today. [B]NJPW:[/B] Seiji Sakaguchi defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to win the WWF International Title [B]CWA:[/B] Hit and Run defeated the Zambuie Express to retain the CWA Tag Team Titles [B]UWA:[/B] El Audez defeated Super Kendo to retain the UWA World Lightheavyweight Title Dos Caras defeated El Texano to retain the UWA World Heavyweight Title [B]HCW:[/B] Wahoo McDaniel defeated Mil Mascaras to retain the HCW Championship. [COLOR=blue][B]Saturday Week Four April 1984[/COLOR][/B] I go to television in Houston tonight to find out I have a match with Mil Mascaras. I am pleased because a win over Mascaras will raise me up the ranks, so I prepare to strike with a vengeance. [I]Maniac Mick Foley vs Mil Mascaras[/I] Mil attempts a side headlock to start out but I slip out and punish my opponent with a backbreaker. I choke away at Mascaras. Seated Kick punishes Mascaras as I feel if I am going to make an impact, I am going to have to batter Mascaras on the mat and keep him out of the air. Headbutt rocks Mil but he slips out of the way of an elbowdrop. I avoid a half senton and grip him in a hammerlock, wrenching away on his shoulder. The back is raked and the front facelock is applied. Headbutt connects and the forearm blow rocks Mascaras. My confidence is building but he stops me tossing him into the corner. Irish whip into the ropes and chop levels me. I slip out of the armwringer and snap off a backbreaker. He avoids a grounded kick to the head and European Uppercut knocks me for a loop. Armdrag is avoided and another backbreaker. I attempt to irish whip him but he reverses and another European Uppercut. Slap to the chest but I slip out of a rear amateur go behind and back rake. Followed by yet another backbreaker. I pick up Mil and rock him with yet another backbreaker. I lift him up by the mask and snap off yet another backbreaker. My strategy is pretty clear right now. Break the back. Seated kick is avoided and he snaps up, catching me with a dizzying dropkick. Grounded armbar is slipped out of and I deck Mascaras with a bionic elbow. I scoop up Mil and slam him down. I go up top but he avoids a double axehandle. Half Senton punishes me. I fight back and continue putting the pressure on the back with a bear squeeze. Head vice is slipped out of. I use my bulk to fall on top of a charging roll up, scoring a two count. Hammerlock shoulderbreaker is broken. He attempts a short arm clothesline but I break that. Irish whip is reversed and forearm flurry. Mascaras continues to pour on the heat with a couple of wrenching headscissors holds. I break one and decide to get back to basics with an eye rake. Samoan Drop is slipped out of. Mascaras is up on the top rope and leaps off, catching me with a super armdrag. Short arm judo arm toss is hit but I slip out of another wrenching headscissors and decide toss Mascaras to the floor, to spice up things a bit. I hit a baseball slide and smash Mascaras headfirst into the ringpost. I pick up my opponent and ram his back into the edge of the ring apron. I grab my opponent by the mask and smash his face into the guardrail. I flip my opponent upside down and he lands into the ringside seats. I yank him back into the arena. I pull myself to the top rope and attempt to hit the Madman elbowdrop but Mascaras moves and I hit the floor. Mil enters the ring and shoots himself at me with a pescado. He gets ****y and misses a running plancha dive. Choke hold locked onto and grounded mafia kick. I roll Mascaras into the ring and cover, scoring a two count. Back rake and DDT drives Mascaras into the canvas. Another nearfall. DDT is countered into a small package for a two count. Whip into the ropes and flying chest chop misses, Mascaras cracks his head on the canvas. I cover, scoring a two count. Low blow connects and I cover, scoring a two count. I throw Mil out and ram his head into the post before hitting the Cobra Clutch Bulldog on the concrete floor! Back in but Mascaras kicks out at two and three fourths! I will not be denied! I attempt to whip Mascaras in but he reverses. He hits me a flying headbutt of some sorts. I go down and I am exhausted, not being able to kick out. Despite me attempting to struggle, he scores the pin. I was so close! [B]Winner: Mil Mascaras(Time: 28 Minutes. Segment Rating C+ Rating)[/B] Title Matches Today. [B]WWF:[/B] Paul Orndorf defeated Ted DiBiase to retain the WWF Heavyweight Title [B]MACW:[/B] Team Dynasty defeated the Assassin and Tully Blanchard to retain Mid Atlantic US Tag Team Titles [B]WWC:[/B] Bruiser Brody defeated Tonga John to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title The Invaders defeated Abdullah The Butcher and Invader #2 to retain the WWC Tag Team Titles. [B]SWCW:[/B] Mr. Hito defeated Outback Jack to retain the Southwest Television Title [COLOR=purple][B]Sunday Week Four April 1984[/COLOR][/B] Title Matches Today. [B]CMLL:[/B] Mil Mascaras defeated El Santanico to retain the NWA World Middleweight Title [B]WWC:[/B] El Gran Apollo defeated Invader #2 to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight Title Bruiser Brody defeated Carlos Colon to retain the Universal Heavyweight Title [B]MLW:[/B] The Powers That Be defeated Brian Adias and Scott McGhee to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team Titles

Archived