Updating patch in Windows 10

Never had a problem running as administrator in previous games, but this one really doesn't like me. I can run the game in admin mode, but I can't update to the latest patch without getting permission errors.

I've tried making all of the folders and sub folders 'full access' to my user (not that I should have to because I'm the admin account anyway) but that didn't work either. Any clues?

With pictures and whatnot, I need to extract it before copying and pasting it to the GDS directory.

Try extracting the patch to your desktop and then open the proper location for the exe, and drag and drop it.

Hopefully that works.

Never had a problem running as administrator in previous games, but this one really doesn't like me. I can run the game in admin mode, but I can't update to the latest patch without getting permission errors.

I've tried making all of the folders and sub folders 'full access' to my user (not that I should have to because I'm the admin account anyway) but that didn't work either. Any clues?

I had an issue with the latest patch too, after installin it and opening the game it came up with a Smartscreen error pop up, untrusted source. Allowed it and the game opened, except with a large white screen behind. Closed/Opened again after with no problems again.

this the same thing your getting?

Archived