Help With A Product

So guys, bought TEW2016 this morning and have now decided that I want to try something I've never done before...

And that is taking a fed I own from local to global. This is a massive feat I've been wanting to do for a while now, and the basic backstory is, my character won the lotto. He then decided to open his own promotion (something I'd do in real life if I ever won the lotto.) So my company is going to be healthy on the money side.

I am just having a really hard time trying to put together a product.

I want to have the in ring elements of a ROH or NXT, but be able to run storylines, not as much WWE, but not anything plain and boring either. Essentially a hybrid of ROH and NXT in ring wise, but I would like to also add in elements of Hardcore, and high flying.

I've tried my best to tinker with products in the past, but have had no luck finding a happy medium. So I come to you guys, could I get a little help on how I should set up my product?

Thanks in advance.

I'd probably go for something like...

KEY: Traditional

MEDIUM: Mainstream, Modern

It gives you a pretty flexible product that allows you to have characters and storylines while giving you a Perf=Pop product too. It might not let you make the most of the hardcore skill to start with if you have everything else at Low or lower, but you can tinker it from there to see what else you might like. :)

I'd probably go for something like...

KEY: Traditional

MEDIUM: Mainstream, Modern

It gives you a pretty flexible product that allows you to have characters and storylines while giving you a Perf=Pop product too. It might not let you make the most of the hardcore skill to start with if you have everything else at Low or lower, but you can tinker it from there to see what else you might like. :)

Adding Medium Cult removes the "Hardcore is less effective" note, while keep the Perf=Pop, but it also makes Fans like risky gimmicks. I'd prefer that over making Hardcore Medium, because Medium Hardcore means fans don't want ANY low risk matches, Cult allows you to benefit from but not require Hardcore.

Thanks,

Yeah I could never figure out the happy medium with Cult level and Hardcore, it's pretty much on one hand I'd like to be able to do a crazy gimmick match to end a feud without it turning the audience off, but then again I don't want my card filled with garbage death matches and raunchy angles.

Archived