Hoping someone can give me a quick breakdown of NYCW

Greeting fellow greydoggers! This is my first time posting on here. I've played TEW 2013 and lurked on the forums for a few years now. I will be buying TEW 2016 as soon as the money situation permits (just bought a new car so I'm kinda broke for the time being). NYCW was my favorite promotion to play due to the need to bring in and build up young talent. Plus, Steve Flash is/was the man.

I couldn't find any info about NYCW on the forums or through a google search, so I was hoping someone could give me a quick briefing on the state of my favorite company. Things like title holders and changes to the starting roster. I know the roster in 2013 was geriatric so I'm assuming there were quite a few changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm not too familiar with NYCW as I haven't played them, but I'm posting to let you know there is a trial version of TEW that lets you play for 2 months in-game time and it comes with the new 2016 Cornellverse Data, if you weren't aware. You can even continue any saves you make in the trial when you purchase the full version.

That way you can see the status of NYCW for yourself, it would probably be more fun for you that way. I was surprised by a few things in the Cornellverse!

EDIT: If you can't get the trial, I can post the starting champions and roster for NYCW, but part of the fun of a new TEW is discovering all the changes in the Cornellverse yourself, at least for me. :D

Archived