Fantasy draft/ question about conversion

I know there are plans for a Cornellverse draft coming up in the next few weeks (I'm not running it but there has been talk). I'd avoid using real world mods until one has been released with proper tweaks to the data... Broadcasters in particular require work to behave anything like they should, so any draft data based on a mod like that is going to be flawed at best.

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="petecrimson00" data-cite="petecrimson00" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41484" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone have the fantasy draft we did for tew13? Are there plans to do another?<p> </p><p> And how well are you guys finding that mod convert? Like should I just convert them and they'll be ok or should I wait for more real world mods? Suggestions?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sorry for double posting did you mean the c-verse draft from 2013? If so I have it and played it right up until 2016 came out. Almost hit national in australia.</p>

Archived