A rip in the timeline! - WWE 13' reinvisioned & retold

http://i63.tinypic.com/34ir1oi.jpg

Backstory

(I wasn't aware that you couldn't delete a poll w/o setting it up originally. So I've decided to fixed up the post and start a new thread. The results from the poll for RR winner will be posted below in the next post.) Short but to the point. Pretty much what I'm doing is here, is an idea I heard from another forum. Where you choose an event, usually it was Mania, in my case it's going to be Rumble 2013. Flip the results. Instead of who originally won their respected match, the loser will instead take that role. Making for some interesting outcomes and the ability to make new stories easily. It may be hard to book or seem unlikely in real life, should be fun to write about. I'll do my best to stay realistic as possible. You'll see a lot of fan interaction, allowing YOU! my reading audience to vote on different things - which retired championship to bring back, who to hire from outside of the WWE, a new WWE network show to debut right here, and a lot more revealed over time. I put a lot of work into all of this. So I hope you all enjoy. Please give me some constructive criticism if you think needed, opinions and all that. Thank you very much for reading.

Royal Rumble

January 27, 2013

Phoenix, Arizona

Pre-Show

WWE United States Title Match

Antonio Cesaro © vs. The Miz

The Champ is the much stronger and athletic of the two, and it's shown as Cesaro is able to keep Miz dominated with his mat control. Don't count out The Miz though, who has some extra fire brewing inside him as of late, with Ric Flair mentoring him. After missing a shot, Cesaro is caught with multiple clotheslines. Followed by a headlock takedown. Miz attempts some sort of suplex, but is reversed and caught with a mid-air backbreaker. Cesaro goes for a pinfall with his feet on the ropes, only for a two. Uppercut, gutwrench suplex. He just keeps going, not allowing Miz a chance to recooperate. Miz to fight out of another gutwrench, neck/backbreaker combo from the Miz. He is now on a roll. Unloading massive shots to the champion, huge clothesline and hard DDT. Almost a three count, school boy! Cesaro has the ropes again, this time the official see's it. Cesaro makes the mistake of fighting with the ref, chop block to the back of Cesaro's knee. Miz with a half nelson facebuster. He doesn't go for the pin though. Instead locking in his mentors Figure Four and giving Cesaro a run for his money. US Champ Antonio Cesaro does his absolute best in reaching the ropes, but when Miz was able to pull him back into the center, it called for the end. He taps! The crowd pops as we have a new U.S Champion, who grabs his title and celebrates with the audience.

The Miz defeats Cesaro and becomes the NEW United States Champion.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1359342379

A hype video for the Royal Rumble opens up the show. Followed by a video focused on the WWE Championship between The Rock and CM Punk, hyping their feud and lead-up up to the match. Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler officially open the show, running down the card and doing their usual spiel. Bradshaw tells us that our first contest will be an absolute war, and he for one hopes Big Show puts Del Rio in his place then takes the title.

World Heavyweight Championship

Last Man Standing Match

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Big Show

Big Show over-powers the champion, shoving him into the corner and unloading shot after shot. He quiets down the crowd and lights up Del Rio's chest with a chop. He is able to keep Del Rio at bay for the next five minutes or so. Chopping him down at every opportunity. Even catching him with a mid-air chop as Del Rio attempted to come off the ropes. Show had the upper hand up until the champ was able to connect with a hard kick to the back of Show's leg, bringing him down to one knee. It would take two superkicks for him to put the big man down, followed by a huge senton from the top ropes. He knew that wasn't enough to keep him down, so he would go for his cross armbreaker. Only to get lifted up while attempting to the hold and getting slammed down. Show would grab a steel chair and try using it, only for Del Rio to dropkick it into him. Here comes Del Rio with hard shots to the back of Show with the chair. One after the other to the sound of the fans chanting "Si!" Del Rio to the top ropes and off, ony to get caught by the Show's large hand. Chokeslam! He brings Alberto to the outside and slams him. Show picks up Del Rio, who goes extremely low with a knee. They fight all the way up the ramp and end up standing on the stage itself, looking over a table which Big Show set-up prior.

It's a back and forth, but Show ends up being able to Chokeslam the champion through said table!Somehow Del Rio is able to make it up at 9, which then Show drags him to ringside. He brutalizes the champion, slamming him into the ring post multiple times. He then goes under the ring and pulls out a steel chair, only to have Del Rio's ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez, try pulling it away from him. Show is obviously much stronger and is able to rip it from his grasp. Del Rio is up and as Show turns around, goes to superkick him! But Big Show is no normal big man, he ducks and Del Rio ends up kicking Ricardo. Knockout punch! Show isn't done yet though, dragging Del Rio to the announcers booth. He isn't just looking to slam Del Rio through the table. Standing on the apron and bringing the champion up by his throat. Show smirks before jumping up and off the apron, taking Del Rio through the air and crashing through the spanish teams booth. This time Del Rio doesn't get up, the bell rings and referees run to check on the now former champion. Big Show grabs his World Heavyweight title and stands over the broken Del Rio, proud of the destruction he's caused.

The Big Shows defeats Alberto Del Rio and becomes NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

Up next is a pre-recorded video of a plethora of WWE superstars competing in the Rumble tonight, all of who give reasons why they will win the Royal Rumble match. Prime-Time Players, Sheamus, Ryback. Then we get Cesaro, who says he will make up for his loss tonight and win the Rumble for his home country of Switzerland! Wade Barrett speaks on restoring credibility to the Rumble tonight with his win. Randy Orton says it's his kind of night! - He needs this win and is going to take it. John Cean ends the video and says by the end of the night? Everyone will realize the champ is here!

WWE Tag Team Championship

Team Hell No © vs. Rhodes Scholars

Bryan and Rhodes start off the match, locking up and trying to prove who's the stronger of the two. Cody proves to be that man, but the technical prowess of Daniel allows him to get away from Cody's grip and take the second generation star to the ground. Bryan with the surfboard submission, Damien breaks it up. Kane would get tagged in and put Cody down with a dropkick. He then would start laying in hard shots to Cody in the corner. Though when he came in with a running clothesline, Cody would duck under and get to his corner. Sandow in and they try double teaming Kane, but he fights them off and sends them over the ropes. Bryan with a suicide dive through the ropes! The match is all Team Hell No at this point, who have Sandow in their corner. Running forearm from Daniel, he goes for another, but the taunting from Cody distracts him. Sandow with lifting knee, Cody runs in and they double Daniel with kicks to the back. Kane comes in to break it up, but gets dumped over the ropes by Rhodes Scholars. Daniel tries making a comeback, even locking Sandow into the LeBell Lock. Cody reaches over the ropes and lays some shots into Daniel, breaking the hold. Kane tries coming in to combat the distraction of Rhodes, only to be the cause of their downfall. As referee Charles Robinson would hold him back low-blow Daniel Bryan. Disaster kick on Kane! Sandow with the Terminus (Straight jacket neckbreaker). We have new Tag Team Champions! They grab the tag team titles and hurry up the ramp before they must face Kane's wrath.

Rhodes Scholars defeat Team Hell No and become NEW Tag Team Champions.

Matt Striker is backstage with Mr. Money in the Bank - Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee and Big E. Langston. Ziggler goes on about how Vickie Guerrero is bitter for making him pick between number 1 or 2 in the Rumble. He chooses number one because that's what he is. Striker is about to ask a question, when AJ Lee interrupts him and forces him to fight Big E. or leave. He obviously chooses the latter. Big E. takes over and in his best sportscaster voice, asks Dolph how he's feeling about the Royal Rumble match later on. Which Dolph replies that he will WIN here tonight, cash in his briefcase very soon and then go onto Wrestlemania to UNIFY the two World titles.

WWE Championship Match

CM Punk © vs. The Rock

This match doesn't start off like most, instead with both men immediately brawling all around the ring. Punk gets the early advantage after connecting with a roundhouse kick. He starts stomping at Rock who's now seated in the corner, even mocking his charismatic stomps. Rocky gets back up and is able to take Punk down with a clothesline. He sends him outside and begins to beat him all around the announcers booth, even slamming him onto the table. Rocky looks to slam him through it, but deals with Heyman distracting him. Punk hits him from behind and connects with a hard suplex on the outside. The champion first drops Rock on the crowd barrier, then brings him back inside and continues the assault. Rock's ribs are injured and Punk is attacking them at all cost. He would lock in a bodyscissors and bring Rock to almost submitting, before somehow getting out. Rocky wouldn't get anytime to recover, as Punk would almost immediately bring a hard knee to his ribs and lock in the bodyscissors once again. This time the Great one would have to reach the ropes to break the hold. He makes a slight comeback, coming at Punk with hard rights and lefts. He almost hits an inverted atomic drop, but Punk connects with a heel kick to avoid it. Punk back with control. He backs Rocky up to the corner and forces the ref to get in between them, then console him on breaking the rules. With the official distracted, Heyman with a cheap shot. The Rock tries grabbing him, but gets kicked by Punk to the outside.

Punk comes off the top with a forearm, but hurts his knee landing on the floor. He tosses Rocky back into the ring and attempts to continue the attack. Only for The Rock to chop the back of his leg, the injured one. Punk quickly tosses him back outside and recooperates for a moment. Only to suicide dive to the outside and take The Rock out. He slides him back in and tries for a springboard attack, but misses. Rock then goes back to the injured knee. Russian legsweep and then a Rock Bottom attempt. He breaks free. GTS! No, Rocky reverses it and applies a Sharpshooter to the champion. Punk quickly rolls through then locks in the Anaconda Vise. Rock rolls over and turns it into a pinfall, forcing Punk to release the hold. After a DDT and another Rock Bottom fail, Rocky is able to fully lock in the Sharpshooter. Champs in trouble. He almost submits, but with how the referee is positioned looking for the tapout, Paul Heyman is able to push the ropes forward enough to allow Punk to break the hold. He then rolls out to the floor, hoping to catch his breath, but Rocky is following close behind. Clothesline from Rocky! He then takes apart the announcers booth and puts Punk on top. They trade finisher attempts for a moment, until Punk was caught with a right hand and Rocky hooked the arms for his Rock Bottom. He wasn't allowed the opportunity though, as the table would collapse underneath them. He breaks the count and then drops Punk with the Rock Bottom he originally planned on.

Punk is deadweight, making it harder for The Rock to roll the champion inside the ring. Once he finally does and makes it in the ring himself, Punk was given a few moments to rest, so kicks out of the pinfall at two. They both get up, Punk ducks a right and comes back with a huge roundhouse. It was all the energy Punk had and then he fell. They both got up at nine and then begin trading shots. The audience is split, with them leaning abit more towards Rock, and are doing the dueling chants. Rocky gets the upper hand and after a flying shot, connects with a hard spinebuster! He sets up the People's Elbow, but Paul Heyman would jump on the apron and cause The Rock to run towards him. The referee was apparently annoyed of Heyman's constant distractions and forced him to the back. Punk scooped up The Rock and finally connected with the GTS. Only a two count. Punk is livid and has the official backed up into the corner. He turns around, Rock Bottom! We would've had a new WWE champ had not it been for Punk lifting his right foot onto the rope. The champion still has fight left in him. Rocky centers Punk in the middle of the ring and calls for the People's Elbow again. But as his back is turned while running the ropes, Punk hops up and once again drops The Rock with the GTS. This time effectively putting The Rock away and retaining his WWE Championship.

CM Punk defeats The Rock and retains his WWE Championship.

A video package hyping up the royal rumble begins to play. First showing us "the numbers" which break down different statistics within the past Rumbles. Then we see a package of the stars who are competing in the match. Showing what it took for them to get to this point and how bad they wanted it. Ending with a shot of the Wrestlemania logo hanging above the arena. Following the video, we're brought to the backstage. A side to side shot of both the WWE Champion CM Punk and The Rock heading to their upcoming match. Rocky is standing idle, as Punk would make his entrance first.

http://i64.tinypic.com/30dcyn9.jpg

CM Punk on his win backstage at the Royal Rumble. - "I told him I'd win. I told you all. But no one believed me. They were SO DAMN SURE that The Rock would prove to the world, he's still got it. Well yeah, you can still go, you are NOWHERE NEAR as good as the Best in the World. Not even in your prime you could've beaten me. Now Paul and I will sit back and watch this Rumble match. See the inevitable next victim of mine. Because it doesn't matter who faces me. I proved I'm better then THE guy of the past fifteen years. I'll continue to prove that I am the best damn wrestler this company has ever had. No one compares, NO ONE. Regardless if you win some stupid Rumble match. Whoever it is, whoever. Is going to get put to sleep at Wrestlemania and left in the dust. Then I'll continue to build the legacy behind my almost now 435 day WWE title reign!" Punk and Heyman walk off ecstatic at the champ retaining tonight.

Royal Rumble Match

Winner headlines Wrestlemania for the WWE/WHC Championship

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/def...v3-d383esq.png

Number one entrant Dolph Ziggler (#1) makes his way into the ring and requests a microphone. He let's the audience know he's right where he belongs, in the spotlight and when the match is over? It will just be him alone in this ring. Chris Jericho (#2) comes out to a huge pop. Dolph looks worried and angry in the ring, but nonetheless prepared. They both come at each other with all they've got. Hard shots from both men, Ziggler tries throwing Y2J over but he lands on the apron. Hard right hand that stuns Dolph. Jericho off the top ropes with a dropkick! Irish whip into the corner. Hard superplex on the current MITB holder! Cody Rhodes (#3) quickly makes his way down the ramp and as he slides in, runs directly into a clothesline from Jericho. Jericho leaves himself open for an assault by Ziggler while working down Rhodes. He and Rhodes both team up on the veteran. Some miscommunication from the newly formed alliance. Cody was holding Jericho in the corner and instead of a superkick on Jericho, Rhodes was knocked out by accident. Walls of Jericho on Ziggler! But Cody would break it up. Out next is Kofi Kingston (#4) who goes to the top ropes and hits a huge crossbody on Cody. Jericho would focus on the hurt Rhodes, who is resilient as ever and narrowly avoids falling to the floor. Kofi would shake Dolph off of the Zig Zag attempt and hit a side kick, then himself try to eliminate Dolph. Santino Marella (#5) comes out next and almost eliminates both Jericho and Ziggler. Then stops everyone in their tracks with the deadly cobra! Sadly he's only able to connect with Kofi, before the cobra and Santino are eliminated.

Still in the ring: Dolph, Y2J, Rhodes, and Kofi.

Eliminated: Santino Marella.

Cody is almost eliminated by Jericho, but comes back with a back elbow. Then he and Ziggler go to toss out Kingston, who is prepared, avoiding the both of them and coming off the ropes with a double dropkick. Drew McIntyre (#6) comes out and literally picks a fight with everyone. Only for Kofi to fire back with a flurry of shots. The fresh Drew has too much energy, avoiding Kofi's strike attempt and dropping him with a big boot. Drew once again looks to eliminate Kingston, only for Y2J to come up from behind and toss them both over. Lucky for them they both landed on the apron, then began exchanging strikes. Drew's right hand is deadly and it left Kofi dazed, Drew went inside and then came running full steam at Kingston. Though Kofi was waiting for it and rammed his shoulder into his gut. Sunset powerbomb like manevour from Kingston, who quickly rolled Drew up and then kicked him in the face. The sound of Titus O'Neil's (#7) music playing, brings a few men in the ring to stare at the ramp, as a force like Titus in this match is never a good one. Double clothesline on Ziggler and Rhodes. He then levels Drew with a massive big boot. Jericho picks up the scraps and sends Drew packing. Titus doesn't let his momentum die out. Immediately going for the first ever Undisputed Champion. He ends up tossing Y2J over the ropes, but he hangs on. Ziggler latches on for the Zig Zag, only to get flung off by the huge Titus O'Neil.

Still in the ring: Dolph, Y2J, Rhodes, Kofi and Titus.

Eliminated: Drew McIntyre.

Goldust (#8) comes out and goes straight for his brother, who is already waiting. The brawl all around the ring, with Goldust getting the initial advantage and dropping his younger sibling. Goldy tries dumping his brother over, but he fights back and they continue fighting. Cody with a running boot. He then tries what his brother couldn't, only to fail like him. Titus runs in takes both brothers out with double clothesline. Kofi went for a Trouble in Paradise on Cody, but Cody used his brother as a shield to absorb the hit and then eliminated him. David Otuna (#9) is out next and receives many boos. While yelling at the audience to show him some respect, he's quickly eliminated by Titus. Cody makes a bad decision in trying to attack Titus, as in turn, he's overpowered and hit with the Clash of the Titus. Cody is mere seconds away from being tossed over, when Goldust would come help his brother. Pulling the head back of Titus and dropping him with a reverse DDT. Cody gets in and stares down with Goldust for a moment. Titus would charge and they teamed up to send him flying to the outside. Y2J and Dolph begin to double team Goldust, until Cody made the save and the brothers took the fight to them. After knocking them both down, Cody looks to embrace in a hug, which of course his soft hearted brother accepts. But in doing so, gave Cody Rhodes the perfect chance to eliminate Goldust. He points at his brain as Goldust looks on in anger.

Still in the ring: Dolph, Y2J, Rhodes, and Kofi.

Eliminated: David Otunga, Goldust, and Titus O'Neil.

Heath Slater (#10) goes after Dolph Ziggler and gets a left hand that sends him flying across the mat. Then tries to attack Y2J and receives a dropkick for his troubles. That boy doesn't use his head, does he? Cody with a jawbreaker, Disaster Kick! Heath is knocked out cold. Kofi is being double teamed by Y2J and Dolph. On the verge of being eliminated. His saving grace? Heath Slater baby! He drives a knee into Dolph's side and without the two on one, Kofi is able to fight of Jericho. Sheamus (#11) comes out next and is like a wrecking ball. Taking everyone out in sight. Cody tries coming off the ropes and is caught by Sheamus into a backbreaker. Slater and Jericho both feel the wrath of the Beats of the Bodhrán. Ziggler and his damn Zig Zag attempts, it keeps getting him in sticky situations. This time Sheamus would fling him into the ropes and on the rebound take his head off with a Brogue Kick. Kofi comes in with a kick of his own, only Sheamus caught him mid-air and laid him out with the White noise. Tensai (#12) slowly makes his way down the ramp and targets the biggest in the ring - Sheamus. Coming in with mean headbutts, demobilzing the just recent energized Sheamus. He connects with the Ichiban (chokebomb) on both Y2J and Kofi. Before taking a disaster kick from Cody Rhodes. He tries following up on the kick, but is superkicked by Dolph. Heath Slater sneaks up behind Dolph and almost eliminates him. Luckily Dolph took lessons with HBK and is able to skin the cat. Sheamus and Tensai continue to battle in the middle of the ring, matched in strength, but Sheamus is a bit quicker. Avoiding the Gomennasai (running senton) and dropping a hard knee.

Still in the ring:: Dolph, Y2J, Rhodes, Kofi, Heath, Sheamus, and Tensai.

Eliminated: n/a

Brodus Clay (#13) dances his way out with Naomi and Cameron. Taking his merry ole time coming to the ring. Once in though, he goes to work on Jericho. Backing him up into the corner and unloading shot after shot. On the other side of the ring, Sheamus almost has Tensai thrown over, when Heath decided to stick his nose their business. Which wasn't the best move for Heath, because his dropkick didn't effect Sheamus. Who fires back with a Brogue Kick. Tensai would sneak up behind Sheamus and knock him to the mat with a forearm. Tensai with the Gomennasai! Heath is barely recovering from the Brogue and is caught with Kofi's Trouble in Paradise. Then eliminated from the match. Brodus tries eliminating Ziggler, but gets his eyes raked for doing so. Jericho is hung over the top ropes by Sheamus. On the very edge of being dropped to the floor, he somehow shifts his body inside and hits the Codebreaker! Here comes Rey Mysterio (#14) to an amazing pop from the fans. The extremely quick luchador sets up and connects with the 619 on both Jericho AND Ziggler, then coming off the ropes with a big splash. Cody tries sending Rey Rey over the top, but instead Rey slides under the ropes. Ziggler turns his attention to Kofi and in doing so allows Mysterio to springboard in dropkick him. Darren Young (#15) comes out and helps everyone in eliminating the big men. Both Clay and Tensai are eliminated by all the superstars. Kofi and Sheamus begin a little war among the two, until Sheamus is able to toss him over the ropes. Kofi hangs on with one hand, doesn't last long though and he falls. But instead of hitting the floor, he lands on Tensai. The artist formerly known as A-Train doesn't take too kindly to that. Slamming him on the announcers table. Kofi is still in the match though and uses JBL's chair to hop to the ring.

Still in the ring: Dolph, Y2J, Rhodes, Kofi, Sheamus, Mysterio, and Young.

Eliminated: Heath Slater, Tensai and Brodus Clay.

As Kofi masterminds his way back into the ring, NXT's Bo Dallas (#16) would make his way into the ring. This is a huge opportunity for Dallas, who comes in and goes right for Jericho. Unleashing a flurry of offense that has the worn out Jericho backed into the corner. Belly to Belly suplex! He would try following up, only to get taken out by Sheamus. Mysterio looks to be on the verge of seeing his end, only to slide under the ropes and connect with a 619 on Darren Young. Then tossing him to the outside. Kingston's luck finally comes to an end - he lands on the apron as Y2J backbody drops him over. But Cody Rhodes would hit his disaster kick and finally eliminate him. The Godfather (#17) is out next, to an alright reaction. It isn't until he brings out his ho's that he gets the real reaction you'd expect. His dancing with the ladies down the ramp lasts longer then him actually in the match. As right when he gets inside, Dolph would dropkick him and send him crashing to the floor. Intercontinental champion Wade Barrett (#18) makes his way into the match next. Bo Dallas is on a roll and able to connect with multiple hard shots on Barrett, backing him up against the ropes and scaring the I.C champion. But Wade is too strong and experienced, able to side sweep him and end the rookie's hopes of headlining Wrestlemania.

Still in the ring: Dolph, Y2J, Rhodes, Sheamus, Mysterio and Barrett.

Eliminated: Darren Young, Godfather, Kofi Kingston and Bo Dallas.

Dolph and Jericho team up on Sheamus, hitting a double suplex on the Irishman. But the brute power of Sheamus keeps him barely in the match. Barrett goes after Rey Mysterio, in hopes that his size advantage will make for an easy elimination. While he does manhandle the master of the 619, he isn't able to quite finish the job. John Cena (#19) comes out to a mixed reaction and is immediately targeted by Dolph, Rhodes and Barrett. But of course - Super Cena is able to send them all flying in different directions. He grabs both Ziggler and Rhodes, then sends them flying over the top ropes. Ziggler luckily hangs on by a thread, Rhodes isn't as lucky though. Y2J and Cena then begin to exchange shots. Cena gets the better of the encounter and is seconds away from eliminating him, when Dolph surprisingly came in for the save. They both would then work him down in the corner. Mysterio tries to come off the top ropes, but receives a Bullhammer and an elimination followed. Damien Sandow (#20) comes out and tries attacking Sheamus, but receives white noise. Cena and Y2J are back at it again. Jericho reverses an AA and tries locking in the Walls. He gets flung into through the ropes. Being it wasn't over the top, he avoids elimination.

Still in the ring: Dolph, Y2J, Sheamus, Barrett, Cena and Sandow.

Eliminated: Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio.

PART 2/2 UP NEXT!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i64.tinypic.com/2j3gn6h.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> PART 2/2</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41490" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Royal Rumble Match</span></strong></p><p> <strong><em>Winner headlines Wrestlemania for the WWE/WHC Championship</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> Sheamus and Ziggler almost eliminate each other, as when Ziggler dumped Sheamus over onto the apron, Sheamus would pull him over as well. They fight on the apron and end up almost knocking each other out. Both landing on the apron and keeping themselves from falling with the ropes. Daniel Bryan (#21) makes his entrance next. With the fans rallying behind him - Bryan goes to work on Ziggler first. Knocking him with rampant kicks. Sandow tries to throw him over the ropes, but instead gets locked into the LeBell Lock. Then he and Sheamus work on tossing Jericho over. The alliance lasts only a second, when they realize Y2J isn't budging. Sheamus uses his strength to toss Daniel into the corner and leads the crowd in a ten punch chant. Barrett surprises Cena by dumping him over turnbuckle, but Cena would hang on. Antonio Cesaro (#22) is our next entrant and he comes in to European uppercut literally everyone in the ring. Sandow gets thrown through the air and smacks the arena floor extremely hard. Leading to a couple replay videos of his vicious crash. Cesaro and Sheamus then go to battle, showing the fans that the two are equal in strength, as they reverse each others holds. Cesaro is the fresher man and drops Sheamus with a gutwrench backbreaker. An encounter of two amazing technical wrestlers happen as Y2J and Bryan exchange holds. Jericho spins around him and then slaps him in the back of the head, only for Bryan to yank his arm down into the LeBell Lock. Ziggler tries getting involved and Bryan catches him into a triangle choke. Great Khali (#23) clears the ring and receives a great reaction for doing so from the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Still in the ring</span></strong>: <em>Dolph, Y2J, Sheamus, Barrett, Cena, Bryan, Cesaro and Khali.</em></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eliminated</span></strong>: <em>Damien Sandow.</em></p><p> </p><p> The ring is clear and Khali dances around for a second, not aware to John Cena recovering in the corner. In Super Cena fashion, he runs in with vicious (lol) rights and lefts, backing Khali into the ropes. He springs back and charges in with three shoulder tackles. Almost able to take the big man completely out. Cena then begins working on flipping him over, but has some trouble, as Khali is still sort of fresh. Cesaro would come in and push Cena out of the way, yelling he's got this. Cesaro lays in some of the most vicious European uppercuts you've ever seen. Following, he cracks his neck then uses all of his strength to single handedly eliminate the giant from India. Kane (#24) shows up next. Taking everyone's attention off of what their doing and onto the Big Red Machine. He comes in and makes short work of everyone who decides to take him on. Throat thrust for Dolph, throat thrust for Cena, for Sheamus. Everybody gets a throat thrust! A few of the guys back off in one corner opposite of Kane, hoping to form an alliance to eliminate him. Antonio Cesaro denies their request. Claiming he can take Kane on his own. But Kane just entered and is able to avoid an uppercut. Then sets up and follows through with the Chokeslam! He grabs Cesaro and goes to eliminate him. Though it's not as easy as he hoped. In one fell swoop, Daniel Bryan came up behind the both of them and flipped them both over the ropes. Kane looks on in some shock and more anger. Bryan shrugs his shoulders. Zack Ryder (#25) quickly comes from the back and looks to make an impact. Able to avoid Y2J's codebreaker by tossing him into the corner turnbuckle. We get a Woo! Woo! Followed by his broski boot to a great reaction from the fans.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Still in the ring</span></strong>: <em>Dolph, Y2J, Sheamus, Barrett, Cena, Bryan and Ryder.</em></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eliminated</span></strong>: <em>The Great Khali, Kane, and Antonio Cesaro.</em></p><p> </p><p> A quick update on everyone in the ring: Dolph and Y2J have teamed up to try and eliminate Cena, who Never Gives Up and won't allow them. Sheamus and Barrett have gone to war. Celtic Warrior against Bare Knuckle Brawler. The fans cheer them on as both men give it their absolute all. Bryan has Ryder backed up into the corner after a Rough Ryder attempt. He unleashes vicious kicks to his chest, then as Ryder crumbles in the corner, runs back and drives his knees into Zack's face. The next entrant is a huge one, as the fans all rise to their feet for Randy Orton (#26). Who quickly slithers into the ring. Immediately dropping Barrett, Sheamus and Ziggler with RKO's. He and Cena have a staredown for a moment, before reuniting a rivalry that's lasted well over ten years. Y2J and Bryan go back at it, with Jericho getting the better of the encounter. He locks in the Walls of Jericho and even drives his knee into Bryan's back. Turning it into a Liontamer. He rolls out of it and then catapults Bryan up and over the ropes. Bryan saves his chances and grips onto the ropes for dear life. Jinder Mahal (#27) is out next and for some reason decides to poke the viper. In doing some earns a RKO and a quick elimination from the match. Cena and Sheamus exchange shots. With the Irishman getting the better it. Cena turns around holding his face and is dropped with a diving dropkick from Bryan. Cena rolls up and is met with a rapidfire flurry of shots from Daniel. The Miz (#28) coming off a huge upset against Cesaro earler on, enters the ring next. Trying to go after Jericho, but falling to Barrett and then Jericho together.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Still in the ring</span></strong>: <em>Dolph, Y2J, Sheamus, Barrett, Cena, Bryan, Ryder, RKO and Miz.</em></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eliminated</span></strong>: <em>Jinder Mahal.</em></p><p> </p><p> The determination level in Daniel Bryan is through the roof. Avoiding any counter moves Cena may have. Bryan with an elbow smash, followed by a dragon screw. Bryan to the top ropes, diving headbutt! He's stalking him - running knee! It's no easy feat. But after unloading more intense kicks, Bryan is actually able to eliminate John Cena! The crowd is going absolutely crazy! Sin Cara (#29) with a great spot in the match. Comes out showing off his highflying skills and takes out Ryder, Barrett and Jericho from a springboard corckscrew plancha. On the other side of the ring, Dolph is doing battle with Randy Orton. Hoping to achieve a huge upset elimination of his own. But Orton is still fairly new in this match and is able to fight Ziggler off. He almost connects with the RKO, but falls to the Zig Zag! Sadly for Dolph he couldn't capitalize on it as Sheamus had other plans, connecting with the Brogue kick and knocking Zigger out and into the corner. Barrett eliminates Sheamus though as he was going for Dolph. Our final entrants music begins to play, bringing out Ryback (#30) who wastes no time demolishing everyone. The ones who feel the true wrath of the Big Guy? Sin Cara first who takes a meathook clothesline and from the sheer power, spins out mid-air. Bye, bye Sin Cara. The Miz comes up from behind and tries to club Ryback in the back. He no sells it and back elbows Miz, dropping the U.S champion hard to the mat. Then picks up The Miz in a military press and sends him over the ropes onto Sin Cara who was just getting up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Still in the ring</span></strong>: <em>Dolph, Y2J, Barrett, Bryan, Ryder, RKO and Ryback.</em></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eliminated</span></strong>: <em>John Cena, Sheamus, Sin Cara, and The Miz.</em></p><p> </p><p> Ryder gets some motivation from the audience and gets as close as ever to taking out Y2J. But Jericho is a veteran and figures a way out. Landing on the apron and hitting him with right hand. Zack walks backwards, groggy from the shot he took and would run into Ryback. The Big Guy grabs Ryder and throws him over the ropes at Jericho who was just getting in, taking the both of them out of the match. Ryback plays to the fans for a moment, starting a "FEED ME MORE!" chant. He turns around and see's Ziggler, Barrett, Bryan and Orton all standing together. They all charge and begin to lay into Ryback. Bringing him down to one knee. Ryback is able to make a comeback, knocking all four men to the canvas. But the numbers end up being too much for him. Ziggler with a superkick. Barrett with the Bullhammer elbow. Bryan hits him with his running knee. Keep in mind Ryback is still standing, but on the verge of being night night. He steps around on jello legs and walks right into an RKO and then an elimination to make troubles worse. Obviously the fans are impressed. Cheering everyone on for all the exciting action. They all back up into a respective corner. All coming to the realization - this is the final four.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Still in the ring</span></strong>: <em>Dolph, Barrett, Bryan and RKO.</em></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eliminated</span></strong>: <em>Chris Jericho, Zack Ryder and Ryback.</em></p><p> </p><p> Barrett goes after Bryan, who has no problem throwing fists with the brawler. Wade is obviously the better striker, so Daniel begins to lay in some of his famous roundhouse kicks. Bringing Barrett to his knees, "Yes" chants erupt from the audience as he brutalizes the chest of Wade Barrett. Randy and Ziggler are up, down and all around the ring. Orton backs Ziggler up into the corner with hard rights and lefts. Ziggler counters it with a superkick to Orton's leg, bringing him down to one knee. Dolph pulls him up and sits on the top turnbuckle, Tornado DDT! The fans have a mixed reaction for these two fighting. As virtually everyone loves Randy. But the cult like following Ziggler has had as of lately is showing in full effect. Barrett goes for a bullhammer, but Bryan ducks under. Dolph with a Zig Zag on Barrett! Running knee on Ziggler. Somehow Randy is up after that devestating DDT, RKO, RKO! Everyone is down on the mat and the fans look to give them a standing ovation. Much deserved indeed. Barrett and Orton are up first. Going back and forth with strikes. Barrett with the eye poke, boo! He cockily taunts Orton, which turns out to be disastrous. He would then fall to the RKO and lose his chances of winning tonight. But Randy himself should've been paying more attention. Dolph would come up and dump him over the ropes as his back was turned. Ziggler laughs at Randy for a moment, who's extremely pissed about being eliminated. Dolph quickly turns around to see Daniel Bryan who's more then ready for the fight. Neither wastes anytime, meeting in the middle of the ring and unleashing all they've got left. While Daniel deserves credit for getting this far. Dolph is the real superstar, coming in at number one and outlasting twenty eight other stars to get to where he's at.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Final two</span></strong>: <em>Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan.</em></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eliminated</span></strong>: <em>Wade Barrett and Randy Orton.</em></p><p> </p><p> But the wear and tear he's received through the night is shown in his performance. With Daniel Bryan able to out smart him and plant him on the mat. Bryan goes for the arm, dropping a knee onto it and locking him up with a cross armbreaker of sorts. Ziggler wiggles his way free and then connects with a beautiful dropkick. Then another and then one more for safe keeping. Dolph is on fire and spikes Bryan with a picture perfect jumping DDT. He picks up Daniel and tries sending him over the ropes. DB avoids it by drop toe-holding Dolph into the middle turnbuckle. Corner dropkick! He gets the fans involved while trying to lock in his submission finish, Dolph has other plans and brings him to the mat with a Famouser. They get up around the same time and go back to strikes. Daniel connects with a chop that is heard throughout the arena. Then multiple ones to follow and a Regal-plex that sends Ziggler to the middle of the ring. He speeds in for the running knee, but Ziggler uses Daniel's momentum to send him over the ropes, he lands on the apron. Dolph tries superkicking him. Bryan reverses it and brings Dolph onto the apron with a suplex attempt.</p><p> </p><p> Back and forth shots between the two. Daniel almost knocks him out with an elbow, only for Ziggler to hit a superkick before falling to the floor. Bryan would go down at the exact same time. After careful review of the video replay, it shows that both men hit the floor at the exact same time. All the referee's involved with the match huddle up in the announcer corner, talking over how they should call the ending. It would take WWE Chairman Vince McMahon coming out - announcing that he even looked over the video, both men did hit the floor at the same time. So his call? We have co-winners of the 2013 WWE Royal Rumble match. Something not seen since Royal Rumble 1994. Though they must share the spotlight, neither man wastes anytime in celebrating. AJ Lee and Big E. Langston come from the back and embrace with Ziggler. AJ kissing all-over his face and then Big E. hoisting him up on his shoulders. Bryan instead hops into the crowd, allowing the fans an amazing moment and does some celebrating of his own. The show sends with Bryan and the fans doing the Yes! chant, an amazing send-off for an even more awesome show.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winner(s) of the 2013 Royal Rumble</span></strong>: <strong><em>Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler.</em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i68.tinypic.com/2rr9ppd.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The Rock looks to earn himself one more title shot. After coming up a bit short at the Royal Rumble, The Rock looks to take on the champ in a non-title and hopefully come home win the win. CM Punk himself has given his approval, saying it will be his pleasure to beat The Rock one more time and show the masses that he's the better man. Once and for all. But this time Paul Heyman has been officially barred from ringside. If The Rock can beat the WWE Champion, he will receive a championship match at the upcoming Payback PPV. If he loses though, Punk made sure to put in the stipulation - he never gets another WWE title match while CM Punk is champion. Can the Brahma Bull beat Punk and go on to become a seven time WWE champion? Or will CM Punk once again prove why he's called The Best in the World?</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i63.tinypic.com/167o8qr.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Daniel Bryan is had a rather interesting night. Starting off his night by falling to the cheap tricks from Rhodes Scholars, losing the WWE Tag Team championship. Only to come in the Rumble at number twenty one and make it to the final two. He and Dolph Ziggler gave it their absolute all. With them both collapsing to the floor at the same time, making them Royal Rumble co-winners. Now Bryan takes on Y2J, who during the match last night, gave Bryan a run for his money on more then one occasion. Now looks to defeat the Rumble winner, earn himself a huge victory and ride the wave of momentum hopefully straight to the WWE title. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Plus MUCH more on Monday Night RAW!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Since you can't delete polls, I've decided to post them within the thread. So for your second fan interaction poll. I've allowed you four choices. Among them are different retired championship belts. As long as the participation is like how it was for the original post, I'll keep the poll open for a few days. Allowing as many votes as possible. I shall post updates and some interviews/promos, following up to RAW. So it will give us sufficient time to pick what belt comes back and then integrate it with the show. I'm looking to set up a tournament with the title, which should be fun as I'll probably need to call up some talent and bring in some talent, which you shall also vote on. So yeah. Once again, thanks for reading, I hope you vote and stay along for this bumpy, but extremely fun ride!</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>1. </p><span>http://i65.tinypic.com/vpzsk9.jpg</span><p>

2. <span>http://i63.tinypic.com/jh5xn6.jpg</span></p><p>

3. <span>http://i64.tinypic.com/wa2d00.jpg</span></p><p>

4. <span>http://i63.tinypic.com/2ep5a4m.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Dolph Ziggler</span></strong></p><p>

<em>2012 Money in the Bank and Co-Winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Being both the MITB and winner of the Royal Rumble is huge. Congrats. Do you plan on going after the WHC or the WWE title?</strong></p><p>

"Everyone was surprised. Oh my gosh, Dolph Ziggler did it. How did outlast twenty eight other ompetitors? Why is it even shocking to anyone? I have gone on record many times to point out that I am the best this company has to offer. No one performs like I do, especially on an every night basis. I couldn't ruin the surprise, though. Tomorrrow night will be the biggest RAW of all year! I knew from the very beginning I'd walk out with my arm raised. Now you ask about what title I'm going after? Pretty much what you're saying, is do I wanna face a seven foot five hundred pound giant or a cocky straight edge punk? My answer for that is both. I said it at the Royal Rumble and I'll say it again. I'm taking both the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship. Doing what only one man in history has done and merge the two belts together, becoming the UNDIPUTED WWE Champion. I will prove I can slay a giant and that I'm better then the Best in the World. I'm the show-off and starting tomorrow night - I TAKE OFF"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Daniel Bryan</span></strong></p><p>

<em>Co-winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>First and foremost: Congratulations on winning tonight. It was huge, you had two great matches tonight. The first turned out to be a bit sour. But then you came into the Royal Rumble @ #21 and went on to win the whole thing, of course with Ziggler as your co-winner. How do you plan on going from here?</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>"Man, it was big. I felt the energy from the fans right when my music hit. The feeling of having almost everyone behind you, is just amazing. The entire audience chanting for you, hoping you win this match.. It's surreal. Very surreal. I'm super humble that's for sure. To even be given this chance. But once they did, there was no stopping me. I had this opportunity in front of me and couldn't let it slip through my grips. Now I'm preparing for RAW tomorrow and I'm more nervous then ever. Everyone's asking: What title you going for? While I don't think here's the best outlet to release that, I'll give you this. It's going to be huge. With this momentum I've got going, I'm going to run as fast as possible with it. Capitalize on to the fullest degree. Wrestlemania is coming up and it's wild for me to sit back, think - "Wow, I'm headling the biggest event for us of all year." there's going to be upwards to like seventy thousand people in MetLife stadium. All coming to watch my culmination. What I've worked for all my life. Now I get this chance and I get to share it with them. It leaves me speechless and I can't wait for you all to find out what I have planned tomorrow night."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Vince McMahon</span></strong></p><p>

<em>Chairman of WWE</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>What an amazing event put on earlier tonight. Up and down the card, everything turned out better then expected. But you've to this press conference to announce some sort of injury?</strong> </p><p>

"Yeah. Following the WWE title match between The Rock and CM Punk, new World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show was found unconscious backstage. No word on who attacked him or why. But after multiple tests and catscans, it's been revealed that our new champion has suffered major tears in his neck. More tests will be done and you'll all soon find out his recovery and return date. In the meantime though, the World Heavyweight title has been vacated and on RAW tomorrow night we will see the start of a tournament to decide the winner. As soon as Big Show has be cleared - he will receive a title shot for being attacked and forced to vacate."</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i67.tinypic.com/6fs00i.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BREAKING NEWS</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The WWE twitter account has released the brackets for the upcoming World Heavyweight championship tournament. During the Royal Rumble PPV, after winning his match against Alberto Del Rio, The Big Show was viciously attacked backstage. The result of the incident, Big Show has almost completely torn the ligament in his neck. While it may be a sad moment, the show must go on. So this tournament has been set up to determine a number one contender. The winner will go on to Payback and take on the former champion Alberto Del Rio. The brackets are stacked with some of WWE's top talent. But the question on everyone's mind. Who's going the to be announced? Former WWE superstar? Maybe a call-up from NXT? Or even an outside talent. The possibilities are endless and it makes for a pretty packed Monday Night RAW following the successful Royal Rumble.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="richiemeetsworld" data-cite="richiemeetsworld" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41490" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i67.tinypic.com/6fs00i.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BREAKING NEWS</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> The WWE twitter account has released the brackets for the upcoming World Heavyweight championship tournament. During the Royal Rumble PPV, after winning his match against Alberto Del Rio, The Big Show was viciously attacked backstage. The result of the incident, Big Show has almost completely torn the ligament in his neck. While it may be a sad moment, the show must go on. So this tournament has been set up to determine a number one contender. The winner will go on to Payback and take on the former champion Alberto Del Rio. The brackets are stacked with some of WWE's top talent. But the question on everyone's mind. Who's going the to be announced? Former WWE superstar? Maybe a call-up from NXT? Or even an outside talent. The possibilities are endless and it makes for a pretty packed Monday Night RAW following the successful Royal Rumble.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Digging the graphics buddy! And that Rumble win is like a smarks wet dream lol. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to that tournament, just dont give us Sheamus vs. ADR again LOL.</p>

Archived