TNA ~ Turning The Company Around

4VOfB3c.png

"NUMBER ONE CONTENDER"

Held: Tue, Wk 1, Jan 2016

Venue: V. Thompson Arena

Attendance: 10,000

(B)

[Following the opening credits, Total Wrestling live on the Pop! Network from the V. Thompson Arena in front of 10,000 fans in attendance. The energy was high for tonight as we kicked off the new year with our first TCW show. Seconds later, the music of the TCW World Heavyweight champion hit.]

BQGNvwI.jpg

TCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, AARON "ACE" ANDREWS

[Aaron makes his way out to a wave of boo's from the fans as they weren't happy to see their champion come out, especially after what he gone through with Rocky Golden, for the past two months. "A-Double" climbed into the ring and taunted at the crowd with his title before getting on the microphone.]

[AARONANDREWS:]
Damn, it feels so good knowing that I did what you all thought I couldn't do; walk out of 2015 as the World Heavyweight champion.

["The Ace" listened to the fans react, booing the champion but he didn't care. ]

I hate to be the one to say it.. matter of fact.. I'll be happily to tell you all.. I told you so! You all should be glad that you guys have a real champion and not the TCW poster boy, and if you aren't glad, then I suggest you to get used to seeing this belt around my waist because I ain't ever losing this thing. That's my New Year's Resolution. For the next 363 days, I will remain the Heavyweight champion of the World.. and there's nothing none of you guys can do about it.

["Ace" spoke too soon as Rocky Golden's glorious theme graced the sound systems of the V. Thompson Arena and the fans all rise up on their feet, anticipating the arrival of RG.]

uUg5ay5.jpg

ROCKY GOLDEN

[The former TCW World Heavyweight champion, Rocky Golden emerged from the curtains and Aaron was annoyed. Rocky had a mic in his hand already and took a moment to speak, waiting for the "ROCKY" cheers to simmer down.]

[ROCKYGOLDEN:]
A real champion? Aaron, let me tell you about being a real champion. You may think you're just born a champion, but guys like us, guys like me? We became champions because of what we had deep inside our selves. Desire, a dream, a vision.

[The crowd cheers whilst listening to Golden's speech and "Ace" yawned, letting him continue.]

We have to have the skill and the will of a champion, but the will must be stronger than the skill. People like you, "Ace", you walk around and label yourself as a champion because you only have the belt but you don't live up to the expectations as one. And to be honest, you don't deserve that title.

Excuse me, I don't deserve what? Can you believe it, ladies and gentleman? Rocky gave us this speech but we all know he's just butt hurt because I took his precious little belt from him, it's okay, Rocky. Maybe one day, when I'm no longer champion, you can take your piece of gold back but until then? Just like I told these fans.. get used to it

[The fans boo louder and Andrews shrugged his shoulders.]

If there's one champion trait that you have, it's confidence. But you know what else a champion needs? Discipline.
[Rocky started heading towards the ring.]
And you need a lot of it.

[Rocky dropped his microphone and Aaron beckoned him to enter the ring. Once RG slid inside, Aaron dropped to his back and rolled out of the ring, grabbing his title. He quickly rushed back to the ramp way and laughed at Rocky.]

Tonight isn't the night, Rocky. Tonight? I'm going to go celebrate.. like a champion.. haha!

[Aaron poses with the TCW World Heavyweight championship, raising it in the air as he backed up the ramp. Rocky had a mean glare on his face as he was fired up and wanted a piece of "The Ace".]

GRADE:
A

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;border-style:dashed;border-width:1px";">

p4MnKKR.jpg0R4fgH9.jpgrJYv5WF.jpgXHl9srn.jpg

DAZZLING DAVE DIAMOND VS.
"THE NATURAL"
NATE JOHNSON W/
"FABULOUS"
EDDIE CHANDLER

After some back and forth action between the two men, Eddie Chandler decided to help his friend out. While distracting the referee, Nate Johnson raked Dave in the eyes and planted him with the Natural Order. Chandler pointed over to the cover and the referee began the count, but he never noticed how Nate Johnson's feet was on the rope.

WINNER:
Nate Johnson

RATING:
C-

LENGTH:
9:53

</div>

[Over the weekend, TCW officials and BriCo announced that Phil Vibert will be making his return to the professional wrestling business as he'll be replacing Kyle Rhodes as CEO of Total Championship Wrestling.

He will be arriving later tonight, but what will he have to say to TCW and former DAVE fans?]

GRADE:
C

dI55Vrx.jpg

PHIL VIBERT

[Total Wrestling returned to the backstage area, where we were joined by Jasmine Saunders.]

[JASMINESAUNDERS:]
Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, Sammy Bach..

ETBfbmw.jpg

"THE ELATION SENSATION" SAMMY BACH

[sammy stepped into the frame and the fans cheered for "The Elation Sensation" as he stood next to Jasmine, nodding.]

Now, Sammy, last year was one hell of a year. You beat Bryan Vessey and he ended up putting you into the hospital, and then you returned and now you two are still at it in 2016. Do you think this heated rivalry between you two will ever come to an end?

[sAMMYBACH:]
It's funny that you ask that because that's what I was thinking. Him and I have been back and forth with each other since October and it's time to put an end to it.
[sammy looks directly into the camera.]
Bryan, I'm challenging you to a one-on-one match, three weeks from now at Malice in Wonderland, it's time we settle this, once and for all.

[sammy then walked off as Jasmine looked back to the camera.]

And there you have it..

GRADE:
B+

bYXcHvm.jpg

TCW INTERVIEWER, JASMINE SAUNDERS

USSBvmM.jpgLtbzNx8.jpgI5UGwu1.jpgwSeXKT3.jpg0R4fgH9.jpgnUulO1V.jpglele1VP.jpg

"THE CANADIAN ANIMALS"
EDD STONE AND FREDDY HUGGINGS W/ LAURA HUGGINS AND VITA VS. FLYING JIMMY FOXX AND MATT HOCKING EDDIE CHANDLER

The newly formed tag team in Flying Jimmy Foxx and Matt Hocking had a major challenge in the former champions, The Canadian Animals. Unfortunately, the two didn't succeed in winning as Freddy Huggins executed a Huggins Kiss to secure his team the win.

WINNER:
The Canadian Animals

RATING:
B-

LENGTH:
9:13

</div>

Commercial break.

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;border-style:dashed;border-color:yellow;border-width:2px";">

TcFkA1f.jpg

RDc47Kt.jpg0R4fgH9.jpgZvEOZOJ.jpg

[TCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH]

BART BIGGINS VS.
"SPEEDBALL"
MARC SPEED [C]

In his first defence, Marc Speed made good efforts in trying to defend the title. Him and Biggings put on a good performance for the fans, both were in sync with each other's moves. Bart had a few close calls but Marc was always aware of his opponent's moves and quickly forced him into submission with a Cross Armbreaker.

WINNER:
Marc Speed

RATING:
B-

LENGTH:
10:50

</div>

[After the match, Marc got back up on his feet and was handed the title. He posed with it, raising it in the air.]

1X9Mcx4.jpg

JAY CHORD

[Jay strolled out from the curtains and onto the ramp, interrupting Marc's celebration. Chord had a mic as he climbed into the ring.]

[JAYCHORD:]
Congratulations on retaining your International title, Marc, I mean really, you did a good job tonight. It just sucks that you're going to have to end up giving it back to me soon, once I beat you for it.

[Marc chuckled and the fans boo'd and Chord mouthed words at them, as it annoyed the young Chord.]

[JAYCHORD:]
You think it's funny but after I beat Mighty Mo, I'm after you next and the title. So do me a favor and keep it warm for me.

[Chord grinned at Marc and he looked down at the title and began rubbing it, taunting at his potential challenger. The music of Mighty Mo hit the sound systems and the fans cheered for him as he walked out.]

eLxzc2K.jpg

MIGHTY MO

[MIGHTYMO:]
Chord, you sound so very confident but at Malice in Wonderland? I'm going to be the one laughing after I beat you and strip you away of the shot you think you deserve. And for you, Marc? I don't have any problems with you but don't you dare think I'm going to go easy on you, or the both of you. I'm going to bring my A game, and I hope you two do the same.

[Mighty then dropped the microphone, after saying those words and made hand gestures around his waist. Marc now has two potential challengers in Mighty Mo and Jay Chord but only one can get the title shot.]

GRADE:
B-

ZvEOZOJ.jpg

TCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, "SPEEDBALL" MARC SPEED

Commercial break.

[Total Wrestling returned from commercial break. The cameras pan back to the ring where an unfamiliar theme began to play on the sound systems.]

[Words in big text then appeared on the tron: 'PHIL VIBERT']

dI55Vrx.jpg

TCW CEO, PHIL VIBERT

[Phil stepped out onto the TCW stage, for the first time ever, in front of thousands of screaming fans. The past couple of years for Total Championship Wrestling have been rough, with many people believing TCW wouldn't even survive in 2016. But with Phil being acquired to the company, how will things change?]

[PHILVIBERT:]
I'm back..
[seconds after he said this, the arena filled with cheers. Then the 'DAVE' chants began and Vibert chuckled as they rang throughout the V. Thompson Arena.]
That was in the past, the present now is Total Championship Wrestling.. For those who didn't know, last month, I was contacted by the company. At first, I was just going to ignore it but something told me to just hear them out.
[Phil began circling the ring, whilst staring at Kyle Rhodes who was on commentary.]
Kyle told me it was urgent, he, this company, it needed my help.

[Kyle looked back at Phil and nodded his head as Vibert continued with the promo.]

Rhodes needed my help to bring TCW back to where it used to be, where it should be, right now instead of the
Eisen BS
[Fans knew that Phil was referring to SWF, the Supreme Wrestling Federation, ran by the Eisen family.]
Kyle knew that if he needed help trying to keep this company from sinking, he needed somebody who had experience with their company sinking. He made the right choice in calling me. And now that I'm here? Oh yeah, things are about to change..
[Vibert raised a finger, pausing for a quick moment to gather his thoughts.]
But before I dive into details, there's just one thing I want to address, and that's with the TCW World Heavyweight champion.

[TCW fans boo as Vibert was referring to Aaron Andrews. Speaking of the devil, the music of "The Ace" played and out came the champ.]

BQGNvwI.jpg

TCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, AARON "ACE" ANDREWS

[Aaron made his way down towards the ring and climbed inside as Phil welcomed him in. Andrews tried to be on his best behavior with the new CEO of the company.]

I'm gonna cut right to the chase.. I'm the one who's going to be calling the shots around here, alright? Earlier tonight, you told Rocky that there's nothing he can do about the little 'situation' and you were right. But let me tell you what I'm gonna do.
[Phil got in Andrews' face and the fans felt some kind of tension between the two men.]
You
will
be facing Rocky Golden at Malice in Wonderland, but that's only if he can beat Wolf Hawkins tonight.

[it was obvious Aaron was angered by Phil's announcement but tried his best to keep his cool. The champion just nodded it off and then exited the ring to go and blow off some steam. As he stomped up the ramp, his future challenger stepped out.]

uUg5ay5.jpg

ROCKY GOLDEN

[Rocky had a grin on his face as he stood face-to-face with Aaron Andrews. Andrews looked back to the ring at Vibert and then stormed off, finally before the show went to commercial break.]

GRADE:
B+

Commercial break.

D57ZXvr.jpg0R4fgH9.jpgJcS1Ada.jpg

"RDJ"
RICKY DALE JOHNSON VS. TROY TORNADO

"The Cornerstone Cowboy" had a rough year, being put out of action by American Buffalo, he looked to bounce back and looks to make "The Mighty Man Beast" and his manager, Floyd Goldworthy pay. Tonight, Ricky wrapped things up in under 12 minutes after hitting the Southern Justice on Troy Tornado.

WINNER:
Ricky Dale Johnson

RATING:
B-

LENGTH:
11:51

</div>

["The Cornerstone Cowboy" got up onto his feet and the referee held his arm in the air. As the fans were cheering Ricky on, the music of American Buffalo hit as he and "The Fast Buck" Floyd Goldworthy came out from the back.]

fDX4iY9.jpgFhj15be.jpg

"THE MIGHTY MAN BEAST" AMERICAN BUFFALO AND "THE FAST BUCK" FLOYD GOLDWORTHY

[The fans boo'd as American Buffalo and Floyd Goldworthy, with a mic, headed towards the ring. "The Mighty Man Beast" climbed on to the apron and stared into Ricky's eyes.

Just before Floyd could speak into the microphone, it's quickly snatched away by "RDJ" and the fans popped.]

[RICKYDALEJOHNSON:]
I'm gonna make this clear to the both of you, I've been chasing you guys for months and now? I'm done with it! American Buffalo, we can either settle this right here, right now..
[Ricky took a couple steps back.]
Or we could finish this, in three weeks time, at Malice in Wonderland?

[American Buffalo looked frozen, as he didn't know what to do. He could simply beat up "RDJ" right now but could miss out on the opportunity to humiliate him, live, on pay-per-view in front of everybody. Floyd then put his arm in front of American Buffalo and instructed him to back down.

The two drop down onto the floor and began heading back up the ramp.]

[RICKYDALEJOHNSON:]
So that's what you're gonna do? Tuck your tail and walk away? Man, I thought you were "The Mighty Man Beast", not
"The Mighty Man B***H".

[American Buffalo quickly turned back around and Floyd stood in front of him, trying to calm him down. Floyd looked back and shouted at Ricky, "You're going to get what you deserve at Malice in Wonderland!"

It took some time but Floyd finally was able to get American Buffalo to relax and the two headed backstage.]

GRADE:
B

D57ZXvr.jpg

"RDJ" RICKY DALE JOHNSON

[Rocky Golden was walking down the halls as he made his way towards the entrance area for his upcoming match.

In the main event of tonight, Rocky Golden goes one-on-one with Wolf Hawkins and if he wins, he'll be rewarded a title shot.]

GRADE:
B+

uUg5ay5.jpg

ROCKY GOLDEN

AT RINGSIDE:

NBgLBpQ.jpg

TCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, AARON ANDREWS

uUg5ay5.jpg0R4fgH9.jpg7leKdm6.jpg

[NUMBER ONE CONTENDER'S MATCH]

ROCKY GOLDEN VS. WOLF HAWKINS

Text