One (1) Tag Team Championship for both brands in a Brand Split?

I decided to split Raw and Smackdown! again, so I would have more room to bring up some pretty good talent in NXT, as well as possibly bringing in some more Championships (maybe).

I definitely want two World Titles, but I'm not too sure about having two different Tag Titles, and especially Women's Titles (mostly because I don't want to have an overabundance of Women on the roster.

So is there a way to make Titles. or I guess it would actually be the wrestlers, available to BOTH brands? Like it was in reality with the Brand Split.

Is it possible to just book the wrestlers on either show, no matter what show they actually represent? Would that have any negative effects?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this.

Even then, you should rotate the brand the challenger comes from.

e.g. When the challenger comes from Raw, use that time to build the next challenger on Smackdown. And for the big cards like WM you could have the past 2 or 3 challengers in a multi team match.

Even then, you should rotate the brand the challenger comes from.

e.g. When the challenger comes from Raw, use that time to build the next challenger on Smackdown. And for the big cards like WM you could have the past 2 or 3 challengers in a multi team match.

Awesome suggestion, thanks a lot. I will definitely use this.

Archived