Locker Room Leaders - How to get them?

This might be addressed somewhere, but I couldn't find anything. I'm playing a mod, and upon hiring, and looking through potential hirees and even those I couldn't hire, I can't find any locker room leaders. Is there any way to turn someone with high enough respect and proper qualifications into locker room leaders? I tried bonuses, as that seems to help sometimes on healing negative influences in the locker room and making normal workers into positive influences, but can't find anything to change someone into a locker room leader. Is this something that will possibly just naturally happen, is there any way to guarantee it?

<p>In my experience, there is no way to force a wrestler to be a "locker room".</p><p> </p><p>

However, what makes a worker a locker room leader are a good personnality and more importantly high respect and reputation "skills".</p><p> </p><p>

I my USPW game, James Justice is my "n°1 locker room leader" (the leader who tends to convene the "wrestler's court" anytime) and he is rated 100% in both Respect and Reputation.</p><p>

In TCW, Joel Bryan seems to be the main locker room leader and he's rated 94%/100% for Respect/Reputation.</p><p> </p><p>

So I guess that in your mod, nobody has enough respect and/or reputation.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

EDIT : I thought I was on the TEW2016 forum when I posted, but I'm still positive about what I said.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lostwolfnesbit" data-cite="Lostwolfnesbit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41722" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This might be addressed somewhere, but I couldn't find anything. I'm playing a mod, and upon hiring, and looking through potential hirees and even those I couldn't hire, I can't find any locker room leaders. Is there any way to turn someone with high enough respect and proper qualifications into locker room leaders? I tried bonuses, as that seems to help sometimes on healing negative influences in the locker room and making normal workers into positive influences, but can't find anything to change someone into a locker room leader. Is this something that will possibly just naturally happen, is there any way to guarantee it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> IF it happens it will be naturally. It appears to come from a combination of the respect and reputation scores of the worker, their age and experience and their personality. I've had one worker who was labeled a "positive influence" in my locker room emerge as a locker room leader about 18 months after he first started working for me. It was a wonderful thing to see, but I had done nothing other than employ him and try to keep him and the rest of my workers happy.</p>

Archived