So there's no way to handle an incident that happened DURING the show?

I know you can address issues that happen backstage before the show starts, but what about stuff that happens during the show; like Jimmy Usso being drunk during EVERY single match he is in...?

I can't believe there is not a way to address stuff like this, but yet it is in the game, and affects your shows rating and worker morale.

That's the point of it; they're not yet at the level where it's actually incident-worthy, so it's down to your discretion; do you nip it in the bud early and get rid of them or stay the course and hope for the best. Not everything needs to be black and white, and there are many real life instances of someone's behavioural problems causing ongoing issues without necessarily being overly dramatic.

Incidentally, you're making a lot of threads for individual questions - it's better to use the Small Questions thread, pinned above, for them.

<p>I guess it adds to the element of the fact it's a computer game, it'd be surely too easy if you could intervene with everything that goes wrong. I guess the challenge would be knowing who may be drunk or drugged up on show. </p><p>

It's like I have road warrior hawk who is constantly drugged up and I would love to push the road warriors for the tag belts but it's just not possible and I've sent the guy to rehab and he seems happy to do that. </p><p>

One thing I will say is that this is the 2nd time he's had to go to rehab, i wonder if it's in the game for some workers to simply not recover from their addictions despite seemingly being compliant with trying to. Not complaining there, it kinda adds to the realism. I'm just not sure when to give up hope on a future road warriors tag team belt push.</p>

Archived