Possible New Fire Pro game(Spread Around)

Ash Styles

Not trying to be that guy, but how is an English-language petition signed by just 5,000 people supposed to convince a Japanese company to make a game that would cost them millions?

I don't think it would cost them millions, but it would be a considerable amount of money for a small(ish) game company such as them. Remember, the Fire Pro series was always 2D, and the later ones (and maybe even the early ones, not sure) were budget titles.

I don't think it would cost them millions, but it would be a considerable amount of money for a small(ish) game company such as them. Remember, the Fire Pro series was always 2D, and the later ones (and maybe even the early ones, not sure) were budget titles.

Okay, I probably exaggerated a bit too much on the cost, but it still remains that games like Danganronpa are making Spike-Chunsoft tons of money while the last few Fire Pros have unsold or barely broke even. I love Fire Pro (I love King of Colosseum even more, but nobody ever wants another one of those...) but I just don't see how it makes any business sense.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Swanton825" data-cite="The Swanton825" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41726" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, I probably exaggerated a bit too much on the cost, but it still remains that games like Danganronpa are making Spike-Chunsoft tons of money while the last few Fire Pros have unsold or barely broke even. I love Fire Pro (I love King of Colosseum even more, but nobody ever wants another one of those...) but I just don't see how it makes any business sense.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, I agree. As much as I would love another one, if I was running a game business and I had no sentimentality towards Fire Pro (or wanted the company's success more than one of their own favorite games), I wouldn't make another one.</p>

NOPE! That is a third party petition. It was retweeted by the official Spike Twitter account. It got enough attention that the higher ups have taken notice, or so Spike Twitter guru says. That's as much of a new game as there is at this point. There was a pretty lengthy discussion on the Fire Pro Arena forums about it. In fact, I think they've created an account on said forums. So the there is maybe a slight chance they are maybe toying with the idea of a new game, but that's it.

Archived