Handling Child Feds

So I'm running SWF, and I want to change RIPW to a touring schedule so that the people down there get to actually work more than once per month.

If I do this, do I also have to create their touring shows, or does the AI do that?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Justin" data-cite="Justin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41761" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I'm running SWF, and I want to change RIPW to a touring schedule so that the people down there get to actually work more than once per month.<p> </p><p> If I do this, do I also have to create their touring shows, or does the AI do that?</p></div></blockquote><p> You don't have to change schedule. You can create a weekly event in their schedule page. Create new event and set them to weekly.</p>

<p>I changed them to Touring so I could get two or three shows per week out of them. All I need now is to know if I need to also set up the shows as recurring weekly events, or if the AI will do it.</p><p> </p><p>

I've never run a touring fed in TEW, dunno how it works.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Anggur Merah" data-cite="Anggur Merah" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41761" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You don't have to change schedule. You can create a weekly event in their schedule page. Create new event and set them to weekly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> On second thought, I see what you did there.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks.</p>

Archived